Shannon's Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, when we loaded up the SUV to head home after the party, Shannon looked a little strange. "Are you okay, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's just get home," she replied, giving me a hidden hand signal about the open ears in our back seat.

Later that evening, in our bedroom, I asked, "Shannon, what was that in the car? Was something wrong?"

"Chris, you're not going to believe what I heard at the party tonight. The Barretts, the Kenwoods, the Navarros, and..."

"And the Edwards?"

"Yes, the Edwards, thank you—wait! How'd you know that?"

"I bumped into Leon and the rest of the guys talking about a swingers' party next weekend after the pool party."

There was fear in her eyes. "Chris, you didn't...?

"No, Sweetheart. I skedaddled out of there when I realized what it was about before anyone could extend the invitation to us."

"Thank God! And thank you, Honey. I just don't think I could ever do that or—"

"You don't have to worry about it, Shan. It's not going to happen."

She melted into my arms and I could see tears in her eyes at the thought. "You really didn't want to share me?"

"Hell no!

"Good. I love you, Chris, and only you." She kissed me and I felt her need. Holding her tight, I held her for a while as we rocked together to music that wasn't really there. When she felt better, she looked into my eyes and took off my t-shirt and then pushed down my trunks that never even got wet. I helped her out of her cover up and then untied the string on her top, letting her toss it away, before doing the same with her string bikini bottom. It fell to the floor and I ran my hands over her, delighting in the soft, smoothness of her skin as I maneuvered her back against the bed.

It's a tall bed with a thick double-topped mattress, so she rested her butt on the edge and pulled her legs open high and wide. Spreading my legs for a good stance, I put myself against her soft, wet lips and pushed inside. I took three more gentle thrusts before I was seated deep against her pelvis. She wrapped her legs around behind me and we made slow, gentle love holding each other tight, just the two of us, as it would always be.

***

Charlie's flight arrived at the airport on Thursday night and I met him at the top of the big escalator from the train downstairs.

"Hey, little bro!" he called as we embraced with very manly-guy shoulder pats.

"Hey, Charlie! Welcome to town. How was your flight?"

"The flight itself was nothing special, but the entertainment! Woah! Wait until I tell you..."

People moving willy-nilly forced him to stop, so we slipped to the side out of most of the crowd. He had a rolling carry-on and a backpack, allowing us to head straight to the car rather than having to continue fighting the crowd and having the usual interminable wait at the baggage carousel.

As soon as we got through the terminal doors into the bright summer sun, he started. "Chris, my God, she was gorgeous. About 5'-10", blonde hair, blue eyes, and tits like—"

"Charlie! Who?"

"The lady on the plane!"

I'd obviously missed something. "What lady on the plane?"

"The one I sat next to, Chris. We talked and laughed for the first half and then got a blanket from the flight attendant for the second half."

"You know there's a little nob up above you if you want to cut down the amount of air blowing on you. You just turn it."

"Hah! Little brother, you do know you don't ask for a blanket on a plane because you're actually cold, right?"

"Huh?" I was confused. "So you just wanted to get a better look at the flight attendant?"

"Well...there is that. I got her number before I got off the plane."

"Seriously?"

"Ye-es. But that part's for later. Let's finish this part of the story first. So Bianca—that's the gorgeous blonde's name, not the gorgeous stew—helped cover us up to 'stay warm.' She leaned against me and yawned, like she was taking a nap, and then she slid her hand in my pants—"

"What? God, Charlie! Were you trying to get arrested?"

"No, idiot, that's what the blanket was for. Anyway, she's starts rubbing me, real slow, up and down, so you can't see what she's doing under the blanket, and then she twists around a little so I can pull her skirt up to reach in—"

"Charlie, stop! Haven't you ever heard that gentlemen don't tell?"

"Yeah, but that's for gentlemen, not brothers. You know, blood is thicker than water; brothers always tell. "

"No, they don't!" I exclaimed. "I never told you anything about being with Shannon."

"No, but that's because I was in the Marines then, and by the time I got out, you two were old news."

"Whatever," I said as I inserted the ticket and paid to exit the lot. "Seriously, I don't need to hear this."

No, I didn't, but Charlie kept going anyway, telling his tale. "Bianca pulled her skirt up and spread her legs for me, but I just rubbed her thigh a few times while she was rubbing me. She thrust herself out, to let me in, so I slid my hand over and just barely rubbed her. Her panties felt like silk, just barely there, so I started running my hand over them as lightly as I could, just barely catching her.

"'Mmmm, Charlie, keep going,' she said, so of course I did, a little stiffer over time, rubbing her slit a few times then trying to find her clit. I knew I had when she gave a little groan and gripped my arm with her free hand. Remember, that other one was sliding up and down my dick through my boxers, and I was just about harder than diamond.

"So there we sit under that blanket, with her leaning against me holding my dick with her left hand and my arm with her right while I'm rubbing her clit with two fingers of my right hand. That's when Gwenifer, the flight attendant, walks up. 'Everything going okay here?' she asked.

"Of course, Bianca's pissed at this point, so she says, 'Peachy, thanks, but if you can leave us alone for a bit, we're going to take a nap.'

"Bianca closed her eyes again and started rubbing me again with Gwenifer standing right there. I mouthed a 'Thanks' to her, expecting her to go, but she looked down at Bianca's lap where the blanket had settled on my hand and she could see just what I was doing. She smiled at me and winked before walking off."

"Charlie!" I exclaimed. "She could have had you arrested!"

"Nah, no proof. I picked the blanket up a bit and went to town on Bianca's clit then until she came. Her panties ended up soaked."

"Foul!" I said, finally seeing a possible flaw in his tall tale. "If you're rubbing her clit, how'd you know she soaked them?" Of course it was possible he'd rubbed lower, too, but he hadn't said that so maybe I could prove he'd made the whole thing up.

The bastard reached in his pocket and pulled out the skimpiest little pair of silky pink panties imaginable and held them up in front of me before taking a sniff. "Size 8, and soaked." He shoved them back in his pocket, with a grin like the cat that ate the canary..

"Charlie, you're incredible, big brother, and incredibly lucky...that you didn't get arrested," I breathed, shaking my head. "So, did she get you off, too?"

"Nah, it felt damn good, but range of motion was a little lacking and then the captain turned the damn fasten seatbelt sign back on, Gwenifer and the other flight attendant came back around, and we had to stop. I asked Bianca for her phone number and a date, but she's married."

"Jesus, Charlie! Married, too?"

"Chris, it's not like I fucked her."

"I'm sure her husband would take great comfort in that," I said, the sarcasm dripping. Then I had a thought, a most humorous thought. "Wait! She didn't finish for you and you didn't fuck her, so my big brother must have a massive case of blue balls!" I laughed out loud as we merged onto the interstate.

"No, little brother," he said, shaking his head. "It was the end of the line for that plane today, so I helped Gwenifer straighten up the back of the plane while the other flight attendant took care of the front. Then Gwenifer gave me a blowjob in the galley and swallowed like a pro. I'd barely gotten my pants zipped back up when the cleaning crew arrived."

I was shaking my head as I drove, not sure if my big brother was pulling a massive amount of wool over my eyes or if he really was the luckiest bastard alive, escaping being caught twice in less than an hour. Of course, this time, I didn't ask for proof. Knowing Charlie and his luck, he'd have probably pulled Gwenifer's false teeth out of his pocket.

"Oh, yeah! Let me tell you about the girl I went out with last night..."

As Charlie droned on about the woman he'd been with the previous evening and their sexual encounter in more detail than I could have imagined even with a porn site open, I was feeling sicker and sicker.

If Charlie were to go out with Arabella Bustamonte and treat her like he treated these other ladies, possibly as many as three in the past twenty-four hours if he was telling the truth, Shannon and I would likely have to move. Miz Bitchy would rain HOA violations down on us like crazy and I'd never catch up.

When he finished his tale, I tried once more. "Charlie, can I get you to reconsider breaking your date with Arabella? Maybe you could still get a date with your flight attendant friend? I know a guy who could be Arabella's date and—"

"Forget it, Chris. I've agreed, and that's final. Besides, I already have a date with Gwenifer for tomorrow night. I'll need to borrow your car."

And like that, I knew my big brother was sentencing me to HOA hell.

***

At the house, we set Charlie up in the guest room adjacent to the master bedroom and then we all went out on the back deck to talk and relax. Charlie's bawdy tales were no more, and he acted as a perfect gentleman around Shannon and the kids. We popped some beers after supper and Shannon made homemade ice cream for the kids, though Charlie and I enjoyed it every bit as much as they did.

After making sure the kids had finished everything for school the next day, Shannon joined us with a Blue Moon and the three of us sat on the deck overlooking the city park woods behind our house, chatting until after sunset, with our discussion occasionally interrupted by the loud ZAP of one of our zappers that helped keep the flies and mosquitoes away.

Charlie was a bit tired, and, after all of his tales on our way home, I was ready for bed early, too, though sleep was the last thing on my mind. I locked our bedroom door and I stepped up behind my beautiful wife, sliding my arms around her and cupping her breasts as she was starting to dress for bed.

My lips grazed her neck, kissing down on her shoulder.

"Chris, stop that. It's bedtime."

"Uh-uh," I replied, pulling her against my erection. "Time for bed, maybe, but not time for sleep."

"But Charlie's next door..."

"Next door, not here," I said as I eased her down on the bed. "We'll just be quiet. He's going to sleep anyway and won't hear a thing." I kissed down her side before angling in for heaven. Not wanting to give her time to get her thoughts in order and tell me to stop, I pushed her panty gusset to the side and went to work.

"Chr-is...mmm....okay, maybe just a little of that....mmmmm."

I usually enjoy a bit of finesse, to prolong her pleasure, but this time I could tell Shannon wanted me down to business, so I did as she asked, flicking her button as I rubbed her slit, opening her bit by bit to see her glisten.

"Mmmm," she moaned, barely audibly. "That feels good. MMM!"

One finger was in and was soon focused on her G-spot. She was starting to squirm, making me happy that I was doing something right to help her. Her breathing grew shallower, faster, as I continued. "Oh, Chris!" she said, "That's it, that's good, right there!"

She came seconds later, her fingers in my hair, holding me against herself. She wore a smile on her face, and that made me smile. Then, a couple of minutes later when she was back down to earth, she moved down on me.

This surprised me since Shannon doesn't usually enjoy blow jobs due to a particularly bad experience in college, but she'd been practicing a bit more in the last year or so, and this time seemed quite nice as she cupped me and went up and down on me, her eyes looking into my own with love and great desire to do this for me. It worked extremely well, and I found myself building more and more steadily toward my release.

Knowing of her past, I whispered, "Shannon, that's enough, Sweetheart. I'm getting close."

In the relatively rare times she blew me, I normally finished in her pussy or with a few pumps by hand on her mound or tummy but she raised her index finger as if to quieten me and continued her work. Seconds later, the tightening was too much and I couldn't control it any more. Shannon took me in as deep as she could when she felt my pulsing, and most of my jets went right down her throat. When my ejaculation was over, she backed off and smiled at me before expressing the last of my cum with her fingers and then cleaning me with her lips and tongue and smiling again.

I pulled her up with me and kissed her before I fell back on my pillow. With her chin resting on my chest and her eyes focused on mine, I whispered to her, "Thank you, Sweetheart. You're so incredible and I'll love you forever."

"You better, Chris, because, as wonderful as you are, I'm going to love you just as much forever, too."

***

I'd requested Friday off from work, so early the next morning I took Charlie to the golf course for a round.

"Say, little brother, did you know that there's not any insulation in the wall between your bedroom and the guest bedroom?"

"You don't need insulation inside a house, Charlie," I said patiently, using a little knowledge from my engineering degree to dazzle him. "Unless you have separate, and drastically different, heating zones, heat loss doesn't occur from room to room as it does through exterior walls to the ambient environment."

He laughed. "Chris, I wasn't talking thermal insulation. I meant sound. 'Oh, Chris!'" he wailed, doing a pretty good imitation of Shannon.

"Charlie, you didn't!"

He laughed again. "Sorry, little bro, but Shannon's hot and you guys just made it too hard to pass up. So, wanna give me the detailed play-by-play?"

"Bastard! A gentleman doesn't tell such things, even if his asshole big brother overhears."

"Okay, if you say so. 'Oh, Chris, that's the spot! Right there!'"

I must admit that I was really ticked off that he'd eavesdropped on us, but I got even. I took him by two strokes over the eighteen holes and took his $20 on the way back to the clubhouse.

***

We went to the pool to put up the tarps that afternoon. It was hot and sweaty work in the sun and not something I really wanted to do with my brother when there were so many other, more fun things we could be doing, but Shannon had made a promise and I had to keep it. We climbed our ladders, measured, added hooks onto the chain link fence that separated the pool area from the adjacent tennis court, leveled, and then lifted the tarps up onto the hooks.

"Hold on, I need to move this over a couple of links," I said, trying to get it so the tarp was level and fairly straight at the top. I was about to do so when I saw my brother looking over to the side and climbing down his ladder.

I don't know how long she'd been there watching us but there stood Arabella Bustamonte wearing a white tank top and Daisy Dukes that looked to deserve a medal for struggling to cover what they did. My eyes almost popped out of my head on seeing her, but Charlie saved me by stepping into my line-of-view, right in front of her, where they smiled at each other and started chatting like old friends. I was glad to see that he didn't sweep her into his arms and hug her, but they both were shifting around uncomfortably, like they wanted to hug, or more, but weren't quite sure it was appropriate.

The adjustment made, I pulled the tarp back up, set the grommet on the hook, and climbed down to say hello only to see them chatting away. I gave them a few moments before heading over.

"Oh, hi, Chris! I was just telling your brother how much I appreciate what you're doing here and how much fun the party's going to be and—"

Her excitement was evident from the way she was running on, one long sentence with nary a pause. Because of that, she seemed to forget that she'd already thanked us, so there was another at the end before she surprised me by stepping up and giving me a big hug.

"Mmm, thank you." She reached up, pressing those big firm breasts against me, and kissed my cheek, before letting go and turning to Charlie. She did the same with him, only this time, she lingered since he put his arm around her and held her tight to him.

At maybe 5'-4" tall, she bit her bottom lip as she looked up into his eyes and he stared back into hers. I was almost sure he was going to lean down and kiss her lips, and that they were going to go to it right there in front of me. Instead, Charlie kissed her forehead and whispered something to her, leading her to smile and nod. His hand dropped down to pat her ass, causing my eyes to go as wide as saucers. She wrinkled her nose at him—a surprisingly cute gesture, I must admit, from someone I couldn't stand—and then she was free and on her way.

"Thanks again, guys!" she called. "Let me know if you need anything. It's going to be a great party!"

"Good God, Charlie! I thought the two of you were going to go at it right then, right there."

"Man, she's a living doll, Chris. I think we were both thinking about it. At least," he grinned, "I know I sure was!"

"Charlie, I'm telling you, if you screw around with her, I'll likely have to move. Don't do it, man, please?"

"I'm sorry, Chris, but I'm so looking forward to fucking her six ways from Sunday. And then, when we've done it just about every way possible, I'm going to put my dick between those scrumptious titties and fuck them until I blow again. She's going to be fucking gorgeous with the pearl necklace I'm going to give her."

"Charlie, no, you can't," I begged. "Please, bro, help me on this, please?"

He looked at me without an ounce of compassion on his face, shaking his head slowly at how pathetic his little brother was, before the stony exterior faded and he started laughing.

"Ooh, man, I should have taken a picture! I've never had you going like that before!" The big bastard was laughing and slapping his leg as if he'd just pulled the world's biggest joke on the world's worst sap.

Maybe he had, for then, still laughing, he added, "Chill, little brother, it's going to be okay. Now, if your blood pressure's back down below 200, let's get the rest of these up so we can go do something fun and then I've got a date with Miss Gwenifer, one of the world's sexiest fucking flight attendants!"

***

I felt a bit better after that, hoping Charlie would expend his sexual energy with Gwenifer and would be as much of a gentleman as was possible for Charlie to be when he had his date with Miz Bustybody the next evening. He borrowed my car and headed out, and Shannon and I went to our son's football game at our high school. The game was close, so the kid, a freshman defensive linebacker, only got to play a few downs, one or two at a time, in relief. Shannon gripped my arm tensely when they lined up but then clapped excitedly when he survived each play and even assisted on one tackle.

Charlie was smiling when he got home at nearly midnight from his date with Gwenifer. Fortunately, it was late and he didn't regale me with the details, though I'm pretty sure if Shannon hadn't been there with me, he would have. He had a perpetual smile on his face, though, so I suspected that he'd more than repaid Gwenifer for her earlier relief effort...if that had indeed happened at all.