Shannon's Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her with an expression of sheer disbelief. "Shannon, you knew this was going to happen? That they'd spend the night together?"

"No, didn't know, but I had hopes. And Arabella's happy, Chris. Really happy. This was really good for her."

I slumped back on my pillow. After all my efforts to derail her, my sweet wife apparently knew what she was doing all along. "So it's over? No repercussions?"

"Nope, she's even offered for Charlie to stay at her place anytime he comes back to town for a visit."

I wasn't sure how that would work with his flight attendant friend, but Shannon didn't know the particulars of that, so I just said, "Seriously?"

She nodded. "Yes. Really, I don't think she's been this happy since her divorce. She sounded like she was still on an endorphin high all those hours later."

"Well, as much as it sounds like they did it..."

"You better not do that," she said, giving me a stern look.

"What?"

"You're getting that questioning look, wondering if they did it that much, did we do it enough, right?"

Indeed, it had struck me that maybe I hadn't done enough for Shannon. If Charlie had given Arabella, his date he barely knew, such a time, had I done enough for my dear wife of over twenty years? I nodded slowly. "I don't want to ever let you down, Sweetheart. If they did it that many times, did I do enough for you?"

"You never let me down, Chris. Think about it. They got together for the first time and they just needed to do it as much as they could for the rawness of it all. Think about what we did, though. We made love twice during the evening, once sweet and loving and once, well VA-VOOM!"

I laughed. "Is that the sound an earthquake makes?"

"I don't know, Honey, but it sure rocked my world! Anyway, the point is that when we were done we both felt so well loved and so wonderfully relaxed, right?"

"Very much so."

"Then tell me, do you think if we'd have done a third or maybe fourth time like them that we'd have felt any better when we were done? Any more loved?"

"Well, I know we could have done another time or two if we'd taken it slower, but you're right, I don't know if the end result would have been an improvement."

"See, that's the point. Yes, you could have done more times but you couldn't have done any more for me than you did. You gave it your all, as hard as you possibly could, and you just had nothing left after that second time. Chris, what would the point be of trying for another time just for the sake of one more time?"

"That makes sense, I guess."

"Guess, nothing. Chris, when we were done, we knew we loved each other; with the love we made the first time being a wonderful expression of that, and then the animalistic passion of the second session showing our ongoing, untempered lust for each other after all of our years together. Doesn't that sound just about perfect to you? It sure does to me and I'll remember it for a long, long time."

"Yep, it was definitely a night to remember."

"Oh, Arabella told me one more thing. She said if you're anything like your brother that I'm one really lucky woman. I told her I didn't know about Charlie, but I know that I'm definitely lucky being with you."

"Oh, Sweetheart! I'm the lucky one." I kissed her, a short, sweet kiss, but she wasn't having that, turning it instead into so much more. I took a deep breath when we came out of it. "Woah! That was something."

"No, that wasn't something, it was just the start of something," she said with a smile. She started removing my t-shirt and shorts, and my hands started running over her. She was wearing a little black lace babydoll so I was happy to leave it in place, sliding my hands up under it, over her buttocks.

"Ooh, a g-string," I whispered on feeling her bare skin.

"No, it's the end-of-summer-adult-pool-party night-after party. Try no string!"

Parting the front of the baby doll, I saw what she meant, her little strip of closely-cropped red hair now exposed to view, free of lace coverings or anything else. I went down, kissing her tummy a few times before reaching her perfect little mound where I lavished kisses and slowly spread her legs and opened my favorite treasure, a shiny pink mother of pearl. My tongue dove into her depths as deep as it would go while my nose delighted in rubbing her clit, smelling her freshness.

Seeing her reaction building, I focused where she needed, replacing my tongue with two fingers and moving it to her button. It wasn't long before she was writhing against me, her moans becoming more frequent and then almost non-stop as her hand rubbed through my hair. A longer moan followed and then another, long still as she squeezed her legs around me and then collapsed back on the bed.

"Oh, Chris, that was so good," she said with a smile that looked more than tinged with euphoria. "Make love to me now, please?"

Kissing her sweet pussy a couple more times, I kissed back up her tummy and then slipped the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and pulled the lacey cups down a bit to fully expose her beautiful breasts. Rubbing them, kissing her nipples, and then moving on up, my dick lined up against her and then pushed in, plunging into her depths. In and out I moved, working to discover her all and to give her my own.

Shannon was smiling as I did, and a little later as we came together, she was smiling even more.

***

On Monday morning when my alarm sounded, I woke up practically exhausted but smiling, too, quite happy that things had worked out as they had. With Shannon cuddled up beside me, I also woke up in my usual condition, though this time may have been worse since we'd never dressed after our last action of the evening. Her hair tickled and excited me, and the thought of having my beautiful, good woman next to me made me harder still.

Turning the alarm off quickly to avoid awaking Shannon—she still had thirty more minutes to sleep—I lay in bed reflecting on the weekend as I tried to calm my buddy downstairs.

Charlie was back home in Iowa, far from Miz Busybody. While he'd lied to me, he'd done it to be a consummate gentleman for probably the first time in his entire life, despite however many times the two of them had actually consummated their little fling. He'd gone by the old motto too often forgotten these days, a gentleman doesn't tell. Perhaps my big brother, too often the wild, black sheep in the family, was finally growing up. Truth be told, I was proud of him.

While I didn't talk to Miss Bitchy—ah, Arabella, herself, Shannon had and she assured me in no uncertain terms that Arabella was quite happy about the way things had worked out with Charlie. Considering all of the possibilities of what could have happened and how many of them could have been truly awful, resulting in years of pain associated with our Homeowners' Association for me, that made me quite happy.

I figured with Arabella being so happy, she wouldn't hold anything against me and, appreciating what Shannon had done for her with her promise and matchmaking, and what part I'd played in helping with it, she'd almost certainly slack off on the HOA violations for at least a little while. With my annual leaf wrangling season starting in just weeks, I looked forward to a rare season without Arabella's usual litany of complaints and violation notices. If I could show her that I'd deal with the leaves even without all of her usual complaints, maybe that would have positive carryover for years to come.

Shannon, awake after all, rolled over in the bed and slid her arm around me, pressing her breasts against me as she gave me a hug. Whispering, she said, "Honey, I love you and want you to know that I feel so wonderfully loved and, after this weekend, so extremely well fucked."

My sweet wife sometimes gets creative and even a bit crude in her speech when we're in the middle of a hot session, but such speech is quite rare at 5:45 in the morning. I wrapped an arm around her as I said, "Sweetheart, your mother would have a cow if she knew you were talking like that!"

"If Mom could feel just a part of how I feel this morning, she'd be asking Dad for the exact same treatment."

I chuckled. Shannon's parents, now retired in Iowa, were in their late sixties and were probably still active in the bedroom, considering the kisses and surreptitious touches we'd caught over the years when they didn't think we were looking.

"Of course, I'm sore as fuck, too, so maybe she'd would have asked for Dad to turn down his Richter Scale a few points compared to my hubby's 10.0."

She was grinning at me over her statement and her deliberate scale excess, so I smiled back before kissing her, with each of us hopeful that we'd still be capable of being that active when we reached her parent's current age.

Shannon's hand slid down and found me under the sheet, but I winced slightly when she cupped me. "Oo-oh, somebody else is a little sore, too?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd say. Maybe I'll be back in full operation tonight."

"We'll see. For now, though..."

She reached down and kissed my little head, just a brush of her lips before tickling her tongue up and down my frenulum a few times. I gave an involuntary shiver at first and all of the softening I'd achieved was lost as I swelled and hardened once more.

Well, maybe I'd finally be able to pee in a little while.

***

It was such a great week, that feeling nearing euphoria when you've finally achieved long-hoped-for but excessively-delayed success. We'd lived up to Shannon's promise of assisting Arabella with the End-of-Summer Adult Party and had the added bonus of her matchmaking helping with Arabella's love life for at least an evening and perhaps putting her on a new path while having an incredible time on our own.

Arabella Bustamonte had been friendly all week, smiling and waving to me each time we passed during the week, and Shannon said they'd even had a couple of nice talks, with Arabella being especially appreciative.

As a result of all this, I'd even been actively practicing calling her Arabella instead of the admittedly juvenile names I'd used for her over the years; after all of the names I called her in recent years—from Miss Busty to Miss Busybody and from Miz Bitchybody to That Fucking Airheaded Bitch and many more—I felt really bad. I was turning over a new leaf, determined to be polite to Arabella and to understand that her occasional HOA violation notice wasn't meant as anything personal, it was just her job.

Yes, I figured, if my big brother could grow up and learn a new trick, so could I and the world was good. So very good. I think I had a smile on my face all week, and that wasn't just because of practically nightly sessions loving my sweet wife.

We went to our son's high school football game on Friday night. I figured he was lucky to play a whole series of downs as a freshman, even if it was late in the game when the score was well out of our reach. It was an away game versus a team on the other side of the metro area, so we got home late and decided to save our energy for a monster mating session during our Saturday date night while the kids were staying with friends. We just held each other that night, feeling that beautiful, tender love between us.

Yes, life was so good!

Then, on Saturday evening, after all my yard work was done and with the kids gone and the house quiet, I checked our home e-mail. There was one from Arabella. Thinking it would be a sweet thank you note from her that I could share with Shannon before I made sweet, passionate love to her, I opened it, smiling as I did.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones:

During our recent observation, it came to our attention that there are a total of nine (9) homeowners association violations on your property. These are as listed below. According to the covenants of our association, these must be promptly corrected—

Practically seeing red as I scanned down the list of the most insignificant, inane violations imaginable, my good mood disintegrated and my good will toward one Arabella Bustamonte evaporated like water in a sweltering desert dust storm.

I was about to yell, to scream, to call Arabella Bustamonte new names previously unheard in the annals of our HOA, but then I thought of my sweet wife upstairs, expecting me to come up to make sweet love to her. Breathing out slowly, I closed the e-mail and made my decision, a rather noble decision I thought, under the circumstances.

"Not tonight. Not another thought about Arabella, not a single thought more!" I promised myself. "I'm not going to mention this; it's going to be all about Shannon tonight."

Yes, as I went up the stairs, I was confirming in my mind how I'd give my sweet wife the best evening possible. I was going to give her my complete, undivided attention, to love her, caress her, and try to do my absolute best to make her feel as wonderful as I could, to be the perfect husband she deserved and to put Arabella Bustamonte out of my mind just like Shannon would want. I decided to state my mantra for the evening, to make sure I had it exactly right.

"Shannon's the love of my life, the light of my world. I'm going to be the absolute best person I can possibly be for her...and there's nothing that damn Miz Arabella Airy-headed Bubble-busted Bitchybody Bustamonte can do to upset that!"

I didn't mean to say the last part; the horrible words just came tumbling out, completely ruining the sweet and noble statement I'd attempted to make and all my efforts to avoid using juvenile names for our HOA lady in the future.

Shaking my head as I went into our bedroom, I suddenly felt better and knew the rest of the evening really would be about Shannon now.

Grinning, I muttered to myself, "Well, nobody's perfect."

The End

_________________________________

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and for your feedback in the form of votes (hey, it's a contest!), favorites, follows, and comments!

This the second in my Shannon series, with Chris, her husband, as the narrator. These semi-humorous, over-the-top stories are standalone one-shots, but of course you're invited to read them all. That's not hard to do now with just two, but Shannon's a dish and Chris loves to dish about her so who knows what the future may hold?

Finally, sorry, but TeenyWeenySeeThroughBikini.com isn't a real website...at least not yet.