All Comments on 'Shannon's Offer'

by SouthernCrossfire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

Got me 4 mature maples in the back yard;

a gazillion of leaves to pick up every autumn.

so this story really resonated with me.

Take care, SC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it would get me more oral sex I would plant a whole grove of trees in the backyard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cute story! I love the humor in the dialog, and the tenderness between the characters. Humor can be tricky to accomplish in fiction, and you've done very well with it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's supposed to bede hot in the south??!! I didn't realize it was supposed to be a story about leaves. I started skipping a lot. Waste of time. Only good thing was it wasn't long.

TheDokTheDokover 2 years ago

Hi This is the first story of yours read I've read and I liked it. You're obviously a gardener, what with knowing about types of grass. Here in the UK I was aware of only two varieties; green and artificial (Astroturf?). My neighbours have two huge oak trees 80-100 feet tall and maybe 125 feet across so I know about their leaves which the wind always blows in my direction. Ignore bad mannered anonymous below, difficult as it may be, He/She probably never tried to write anything longer than a negative comment.

5.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really cute, funny story. Glad he got what he needed, even after the timer went off. 5 Stars and a Favorite. Well done!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I liked this Shannon story a lot better than the other one. You had me chuckling as Chris went from one leaf machine to the next. It was almost like a Tim Allen sketch from Home Improvement. More power!! Argh!! Argh! Argh! 5/5

jsmiamjsmiamabout 2 years ago

Regarding the disclaimer “ Any similarities to persons living or dead are purely coincidental,” I have some concerns! The homeowners association president sounds like EVERY homeowners association president in the world. Especially in the south. ;-)

Very nice story. I love the elements of reality too. Yes, the homeowners association, but the dirty secret regarding trees (leaves), garbage collection restrictions, blower noises, and the fact that no “leaf vac” on earth has ever lived up to its promise.

Loved it!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

A Literotica story where 3/4 of the narrative is spent bagging leaves? In minute detail? Give me a break! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Blown away, like a good rake. ;-O

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful- this is one of the comparably few stories that do not mix love and porn-like sex. Instead its taking a more realistic approach, with Shannons attitude toward blowjobs and her husband respecting it and prefering to finish where nature intended it. Finally a chatacter I can relate to, in this regard. I've also done a lot of leafe-stuffing myself, mostly resulting from poplar and linden trees. They line the road and walkway. The nasty thing about the linden is, that they don not only shed leaves, but also tiny balls and little 'propellers', I'm sorry, but I don't know how these are properly called. They make a mess for more than three month and the smalll stuff I mentioned can't really be handled with a rake. Thanks for a nice, enjoyable story!

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Fun story it was enjoyed n appreciated.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Apatosauruses, yes! Thank you from us sticklers. Thoroughly amusing and great progression of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernCrossfire@SouthernCrossfire
4/4/24 Update: "Crossed Paths," a story of old friends reuniting, was recently published for the Wicked Games challenge, in which everything isn't as it seems. Hope you'll read and enjoy! If you're looking for something older, you might try "The Valentine's Dance," a late 1...

SIMILAR Stories