Shannon's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed as I bagged looking one way and she gardened in her direction. While I was no longer standing at full attention, I wasn't exactly calm either, since I could get the thought of taking a peek out of my mind. Finally, I scrunched my eyes up tight for a few seconds as I wiped the sweat from my brow, said, "Screw it," under my breath, and moved around as calmly as I could to sneak another peek.

Shannon had been working while I'd been trying to work, so when I moved around to get another look at her goodies, I was surprised to see that she was sweating as bad as I was but, more importantly, she'd rotated 180 degrees from a few minutes before. Now, instead of looking down her shirt, I was looking directly at her beautiful backside clad in those short shorts. They had ridden up into her crack and, with her sweat, were plastered up so tight against her nether region that I was sure she wasn't wearing panties.

I suspect that there may have been cases where Army Rangers and Navy Seals took longer to spring to attention than I did at that particular moment. As a happy and very lucky man to be treated to such a show, a little moan involuntarily slipped out.

Shannon's head shot back toward me to catch me half bent over with my glove off and a finger flying into my mouth. "Are you okay, honey?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh, yeah. Something poked me," I replied unsteadily, hoping she'd think it was as sharp leaf or a splinter from a stick rather than me poking myself.

"Need me to take a look at it?" she asked.

I pretended to suck the splinter out and then gave my hand a couple of shakes to show that it was all better before putting the cotton glove back on. "Nah, I'm good," I said, hoping and praying that she'd resume her work and I could continue enjoying her show.

Unfortunately, she stood up, dropping her tools in the bucket, and then bent down to roll up her little mat. My viewing angle wasn't optimal, but I was still quite impressed for those couple of seconds and, as always, considered myself the luckiest man alive.

"I'm done," she said, before coming over to give me a kiss. We were both sweaty so I put my hands on her hips and left a little space between us. I leaned my head in a little to connect with her, and was greeted by the flavor of Blue Moon on her lips and then her tongue as it probed into my mouth. I moaned softly as the kiss continued but my eyes opened wide a few seconds later when, as she closed the gap between us, her hand reached down and rubbed my penis through my pants. She ended the kiss and then gave me another peck as she winked at me before turning and heading into the house.

I'd learned long ago that I couldn't pull much over on my wife and once again she'd proved it. She'd known all along! I watched as she went, her butt having a bit more sway than normal as she strutted away, proud of her little show. She stopped at the corner of the garage and blew a little kiss over her shoulder before disappearing around it.

I gathered leaves for the next little while, dreaming of how I hoped to fuck Shannon twelve ways from Sunday that night, all the while knowing that the actual idiom was a paltry six ways, which, in my eyes, wasn't nearly enough. I'd never actually had an issue with it, but I'd gotten my doctor at my last physical to prescribe some of the little blue pills for special occasions. This, I decided, would be one of those nights.

I'd gathered up six bags of leaves and still had a huge pile left. Looking at it critically, I felt that would be just about right so I could get Miz Bitchybody off my back without getting in trouble with the city for trying to send off more bags than they allowed.

I was reaching for another bag when Shannon walked back out front carrying a lawn chair and two ice-cold bottles of Blue Moon. She was giving me a cute little smile when she took a drink from one of the bottles. She licked the rim suggestively and then handed it to me as I started to wonder if I was even going to want to take that blue pill as backup. She was looking right at my crotch, so I didn't even try to hide it this time. I took a swallow, too, and moved in for a kiss, but she waved me off. I was too sweaty considering it looked like she'd just taken a shower and put on another outfit almost exactly like the one before.

The shadow was starting to creep across the yard, so she set the lawn chair up some distance away so she'd have sun for a little while longer with her back to the street. She sat down on the edge of the seat, pulled off her tank top to reveal a pink bikini almost as small as the first one. Then she leaned back, lacing her hands behind her head and spreading her straight legs as if trying to get as much sun as she could. Again, my dick was straining in salute as she stared at me and licked her lips.

"Honey, you've got an awful big, ahem, pile of leaves there. Do you have enough bags left for them to take them all this week?" She shifted her arms behind her head a bit as she asked, making her bikini top and my jeans work to contain their respective charges.

I bit back the wolf-whistle I'd started to make, and took another look at my pile. It would take right around six bags, so I nodded. "We've got plenty of capacity left. It won't be a problem."

"Really?" she asked. "How many bags do you think it will take?"

My first reaction was to say right at six, but I wanted to impress my sweetie so I thought about it for a few moments before I replied. "Ahem, I say four or maybe five bags."

"Bullshit!" she cried. The beer had loosened her tongue and she was in a good mood. "Five maybe, but if you can do that in four bags..."

She glanced around to make sure no one was nearby, before continuing with a whisper, "I'll give you a real fucking blowjob!"

To fully understand the miracle that Shannon was offering, one must know that she became quite skilled at giving blowjobs to her boyfriends when she was in high school to avoid going further. By doing such, she was able to maintain her virginity until she was a sophomore in college, but that was also when her attitude about blowjobs changed.

Her boyfriend, to whom she'd lost her virginity, was a jackass, first-class, so once he got what he wanted from her, he wanted more and more and wanted it all of the time. She told me about it when we started to get serious, in case it was a deal-breaker to me. She refused to give me the full details or the jackass' name, but the gist was that in the midst of one particular blowjob, he suddenly grabbed her hair and took control, forcing himself repeatedly into her mouth and throat.

"God, Chris! He was facefucking me! Hard! It hurt like hell, made it difficult for me to breath, and was even more degrading than when he'd deliberately spewed in my face the time before. He didn't care when he saw it was hurting me; he kept going even harder. I wouldn't have done it if I'd been thinking clearly because he could have hurt me really badly, but I squeezed and scratched his balls so hard he screamed and pulled out without coming. I gathered up my stuff while he was still curled up in a ball on the bed, broke up with him, and stomped out. I never talked to him again, and I haven't done a real blowjob since then. If that's important to you, we should probably break up now before we get even more serious."

"Shannon, I'm so sorry for what he did to you and that he ruined what can be a fun aspect of sex for you." I went on to tell her that what she didn't understand about me was that I was already head over heels in love with her, so a blowjobless future wasn't nearly as important as a future without her. She told me she loved me, too; we got engaged about a month after that, and married just less than a year later.

As time passed, we built up a trust between us as successful married couples do, so one year on my birthday, she gave me a little box as my present. I opened it to find a little card with a pair of lips (hers, it turned out, made with red lipstick on the blank card), and an inscription inside.

Happy Birthday, my Love!

This card entitles you to one (1) "Shannon Special" Blowjob at the time of your choosing.

I love you forever,

Shannon

I couldn't believe it but discovered the meaning of Shannon Special a few minutes later when she pointed me to the back of the card. Basically, she would do the deed but she had to be in total control. If I did anything to force her to do anything, the session would be over, permanently. When I was close, she'd finish me off with one of her excellent hand-jobs."

Of course, since it was my birthday, I redeemed that card in a heartbeat, and had a wonderful time. I let her set the pace and do her thing while ever so gently massaging whatever I could reach. When I was close, I told her and she started to slide up and down me at just the right pace, but I put a quick end to that, having her lie back so I could go down on her and do for her as much or more than she'd done for me. After she'd had her first orgasm, I moved up and slid into her, making love to her for all I was worth.

After that, she would do the Shannon Special once or sometimes twice a year. I never let her finish by hand since I'd much rather share the fun and then come inside of her wonderful pussy.

Therefore, on that hot fall day when she promised a real fucking blowjob, I drew back and had to ask exactly what she meant.

"A real one, Chris. No holds barred. All the way, if that's what you want; in my mouth—I'll swallow—on my boobs, even in my face. Just don't hurt me, okay?"

"I'd never, ever hurt you, honey," I told her, "and I'll never degrade you either," effectively taking the facial off the table. "But other than that, deal!" I said with a grin.

She was grinning, too, after taking another swig of her beer. "Now, there's one other rule."

"What do you mean?"

"This can't be an all-day event. You've got 30 minutes or the deal's off."

I looked at the pile and shook my head. "Nope. As much as I hate it, I guess we'll call it now. I'll need at least an hour."

And that's how we settled on forty-five minutes.

*****

Needing six bags but only allowed four, my first step was to double-bag for strength.

Shannon immediately called foul.

"That's eight bags!"

"But with the haul-off volume of only four," I countered.

We debated it for about a minute before she took another drink of her beer, looked at the timer she'd set on her cell phone, smiled, and said, "Okay."

Shit! She was stalling and I fell for it. Got to work faster, I thought to myself.

With four bags set up, in a row, I caught a bunch of leaves between my hand and the face of the rake in the other hand. Doing it this way, I put a big rakeful of leaves in each bag. That first one is always hardest, since the bag seems to want to fall over, close up on itself, or otherwise defeat the poor leaf gatherer. Once some go in each bag, they generally stay open better. With them being double-bagged, it wasn't quite as bad as usual with only a few leaves lost, so moments later, I had four bags that would stay open for the rest of the effort.

Loose leaves take up a lot space, so the goal is to put them in the bags with the least amount of unfilled space possible. Therefore, I quickly filled the first bag to the top and moved to the second. Within a minute or two, I had four bags full of leaves, but a huge pile left and Shannon sitting back in her seat smirking.

I shook each bag in turn and the leaves compressed themselves a bit, getting rid of some of the empty spaces. I quickly scooped up more and filled the bags back to the top. I'd made a little dent in the pile, but there were still a lot left between me and my blowjob.

Shannon started stretching at this point, and that little pink bikini was being worked for all its worth to keep her goodies contained. She smiled at me as I took a few moments to stare before I realized that fucking timer she'd set was still ticking. I blew her a kiss and started stuffing, my penis so hard it was starting to hurt from my excitement and all the bending over I was subjecting it to.

One can pack leaves a lot tighter by shoving them down the sides of the bag to fill in all the spaces that often exist between the leaves and side of the bag. I started pushing leaves down into those spaces as fast as I could and pretty soon the bottom of the bag was stuffed fuller than a Thanksgiving turkey. I filled that bag back up to the top to let it start to settle on its own while I moved to the next bag and started stuffing on it.

Now I was moving pretty fast so it wasn't too long before I started breathing hard. I was shoving leaves down the side of that bag as quickly as I could when I realized not all of the heavy breathing was mine.

Looking over at Shannon, the shade had moved to within a foot or so of the chair, so she'd pulled her legs up as tight as possible and spread them out to the sides to keep to keep them in the sun for another minute or two. However, I suspected her breathing issue was due to the hand she had positioned on the front of those crepe-paper-thin Soffe shorts. Every time I stuffed the leaves, she was doing some similar stuffing-like movements of her own right over her mound. My eyes widened as I watched, but only for a few seconds since this time I realized that infernal timer was still counting down.

With all the spaces filled in the bottom, I refilled the bags again and started the process over, but I realized I needed more. "Be right back," I told her before I ran into the garage.

I brought back a garden rake, a hoe, and my son's baseball bat. The bat worked best, and pretty soon I was ramming it up and down in the bag to tamp the leaves down and compact them, much like I'd seen my grandmother do with her old butter churn. I was getting rid of every last bit of empty space in the bag, and I topped off each bag in turn as I finished it.

The pile was a lot smaller now, so I went at the bags again with that bat, ramming it up and down as fast as I could to get rid of the spaces in the top third of the bag. My breath was fast and, I discovered, so was Shannon's. The narrow strip of her Soffe shorts was pushed over to the left revealing, once again, a stark lack of underwear, but this time, two fingers were sliding in and out her beautiful pussy in rhythm with my baseball bat compactor. I speeded up as I watched her doing it, and was rewarded as she sped up to match. Her labia lips were things of wonder as they moved in and stretched out as fast as her hand could go.

It was such a sight I couldn't take my eyes off her fingers performing their delightful deed, but I knew that only minutes remained so I had to match her and pull a dirty trick of my own.

"Shannon! The game must be over. Mr. Delacroix's walking this way!"

She pulled her hand out and snapped her legs shut so fast that it was all she could do to keep her chair from turning over. Laughing, I topped the bags off again and pushed them down, packing as tight as I could before compacting once more. There were only a few rakefuls of leaves remaining.

The bags were basically full at this point. Beyond full, actually, since I'd stuffed them so tight, but I could mound them up a little and still get them out to the road. I was on the next to last one when the buzzer went off.

Shannon started laughing, but my face fell. I'd come so close to the promised land only to fail. I scooped up the last of the leaves and mounded them up on the bag. The pile was gone, split up into four severely over-stuffed bags, only moments too late.

Disappointment weighed heavily on me as I loaded two bags at a time into the lawn cart and hauled them out by the road for pickup on Monday. Shannon sat and watched, still smiling, as I hauled the bags away, even my four double-bagged behemoths. Ten bags were lined up along the curb.

When that was done, I gathered up all my leaf-fighting equipment and started to take it back to the garage or the shed, as appropriate. It took a second trip to steer the Obliterator under battery power into the shed, where I started putting everything away.

Shannon followed me into the shed, closing the door behind her as she did. "Chris," she whispered in my ear, "that was the most fun I've had in ages. The timer was just to see how hard you'd work for it."

She was standing behind me so she put her arms around me and then slid her hand down into my pants similar to how I'd been stuffing leaves. I breathed in sharply as she took my penis in hand and gave it a gentle massage before letting go and sliding her hand back out. She started unbuckling my belt and moments later, she turned me around toward her, gave me a couple licks and swirls, and then went down on me like there was no tomorrow.

Oh, it felt so good! This wasn't going to take long at all!

It didn't. I think it lasted for all of thirty seconds before she stopped. I looked at her, disappointment again filling my eyes, causing her to laugh again.

"That was a preview, dummy. You don't think I'm going to give you real blowjob in a storage shed do you?"

*****

A little later after showering together, we were in the comforts of our own room and Shannon was making good on her promise. She didn't try to go very deep, but she did wonders on the glans and upper half and her fingers on the bottom half and playing with my balls was getting me closer by the second. All the while, she was looking into my eyes and showing me that she loved me. I was very careful to respond a little and let her know how good it was feeling without going too far or doing anything that might make her uncomfortable.

She pulled off for a moment while continuing to massage. "Sweetheart? Where do you want to finish? In my mouth? On my boobs? In my face?" she asked, giving me the three options she'd mentioned earlier. She took me back in her mouth and started working me toward my ending while I thought about it.

It didn't take long. "Shannon, this is wonderful and I really appreciate it, Honey, but I love you and want to be in you so we can both enjoy it together." I said.

She had a big smile when she paused, looking up at me. "I knew that would be your choice, Chris! I love you so much! We'll do this again soon."

Her lips connected with mine as she pushed me back and settled down on me. Still she did most of the work for a while while I kissed her nipples and massaged her breasts until I pulled her down against me, rolled us over as gracefully as I could without hurting her legs, and then proceeded to bang the hell out of her until we came together.

I gladly returned the oral attention for her in spades and we made love three more times that night before we were both exhausted. I was completely out of juice on the last one and couldn't fire my load but that didn't stop me from giving her one last orgasm of the evening. When I was done, I realized that the little blue pill had never left the bottle on my nightstand.

As we lay snuggled together in bed in a state of near perfect bliss, she asked me, "Chris, what do you have planned for tomorrow after church?"

I smiled. "Oh, I was going to take you to lunch and then ask you if you were interested in helping me gather two more big bags of leaves."

The End

12