Shannon's Summer of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obiaha
Obiaha
23 Followers

I looked over at him. "I love your passion; this car is awesome." I leaned my head back on the seat and looked up at the darkening sky, the wind from the road blowing my hair back behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Drake sneaking glances my direction. I looked over at him. He looked so good, rugged and handsome and alive. His left arm was on the door and he was steering with his right hand on the top of the wheel. He was smiling that broad, white smile of his.

Drake pulled back out onto the road and we headed towards my house. A couple turns and we were there, it wasn't far. He pulled up in front of my house, a well-kept small brick colonial on a quiet side street. I could see my dad though the front window, sitting in the living room reading the paper. I got out of the car and saw Drake hesitate. "Come on, I'll introduce you."

Drake got out of the car and we walked up to the front door together. He looked a little nervous, which I thought was cute. I opened the front door and turned left into the living room. "Hi daddy."

"Hi sweetie. You're home early." He looked up and spotted Drake. "Oh, hello."

"Hi Mr. Norcott." Drake said politely. "I'm Draden. I'm a friend of Caren's. I think you know her from the video store?" He put out his hand and my father shook it. Looking confused.

"Everyone calls him Drake dad." I piped up. "Our car got a flat and Drake gave me a ride home. Tommy's waiting with the car until Drake can fix it. He was nice enough to drop me off so I don't have to wait there while he does it."

"I'm a mechanic Mr. Norcott. I'm going to the shop to get the portable compressor and fill up the tire. If it looks like its holding air Tommy can drive the car home. Sometimes kids flatten tires as a joke. If not, Caren or I can give him a ride and we will sort the tire out tomorrow."

My dad looked at Drake, and back at me. He was no dummy, my dad. God, I miss him now. I could tell he knew something was going on but he wasn't sure what.

"Isn't Tommy the one who has to get up early?

"Yes, Mr. Norcott. But we thought it best to have Tommy wait and drive home in case it goes flat again."

You are lucky you have such a good brother Shannon." He turned to Drake. "And thank you for getting my daughter home safely." As he spoke he glanced out the window at the car we had pulled up in.

"Wow, is that your old Mustang out there?"

"Well no, it's not mine, I fix them on the side to make some extra money. Plus, I love working on them. I just got done with this one and took it out to the video store on a shakedown cruise."

"It's a great looking car."

"If it were mine I'd let you take it for a spin."

"Thanks Drake. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No sir, thank you. I better get going so I can get Tommy back here before it gets too late. Bye Mr. Norcott, it was nice meeting you. Bye Shannon."

He turned, opened the door and walked out, shutting it behind him. A minute later I heard the car start up and pull away.

My father turned and looked at me. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed it. After a pause he finally said "I love you Shannon."

"I love you too daddy."

"You are an adult now, and will be off to college in a couple months. The decisions you make are your own. Please make good ones."

"What are you talking about dad?"

"I saw the way you were looking at him. Be careful Shannon, I don't want anyone to take advantage of you."

"Don't worry dad, I can take care of myself. Besides, Drake is a nice guy."

"I'm sure he is, but even nice guys can put pressure on you to do things you may not be ready for."

"Dad, it's not like that."

"Look Shannon, I'm not going to pry and I'm not going to judge and I don't have different standards for you and Tommy. I don't want you to do something you regret later. Drake is a full-grown man and you are a high school senior."

"He's only three years older than me, and I graduated Dad."

He smiled and sat back down with his paper, shaking his head. He looked up at me. "I hope you feel like you can talk to me or your mother about anything, even if seems embarrassing to you."

"I know Daddy." I gave him a hug and went up to my room. I shut the door, pulled off my shorts, yanked down my panties, lay on my bed, shoved the index finger of my left hand as far into my wet vagina as it would go and rubbed my clit with my right hand until I came. I was thinking about Drake the entire time.

When I woke up the next morning the car wasn't in the driveway and Tommy was gone. I assumed he had come home late and then left for his landscaping job before I woke up. I got up, showered, got dressed and headed to the store. Artie was manning the fort today instead of Caren. I didn't mind. It meant a little more work for me since Artie took a less hands on approach to some of the menial tasks around the store than Caren did. He wasn't a dick about it or anything, but he moved a lot slower. He was also a good-natured guy and could be funny, even if listening to his Grateful Dead concert stories got a little old sometimes.

The other thing about working with Artie is it meant I was probably on my own for anywhere up to an hour after the store opened. That was fine too as it usually wasn't busy early in the day. Truth be told I wasn't sure why they needed me there as many hours as I was working. Looking back on it, I think Caren and her parents weren't so worried about the bottom line and decided to let me work as much as I wanted because they knew I was saving for college. Sure enough when I showed up at 10 Artie was nowhere to be found.

There was a spare set of keys hidden around the side for such occasions after the second or third time I had spent the better part of an hour sitting on the bench in front of the store explaining to customers we weren't open yet.

I opened the door, turned on all the lights, fired up the computer and began sorting through the tapes in the night return box. The bell on the door tinkled and a 30ish year old guy walked in.

He walked in and looked around. After he saw that there was no one in the store but me he sauntered over to the counter. "Hi, my name's Bill. What's yours?" He smiled at me. He wasn't a terrible looking guy, but he was old.

"Shannon."

"Hi Shannon. Looks like a slow morning." He leaned on the counter.

"Yeah, kind of."

"I like your skirt." He looked down at me over the counter where I was sitting on a stool. "And your legs."

"Um...thanks." I was starting to get creeped out.

Well look Shannon what if I took you to dinner sometime?" He smiled what he must have thought was his winning smile.

Over my dead body. "No thanks. I have a boyfriend."

"That's OK, it will just be as friends. I'm a great guy and sort of important around here. I'm a good friend to have."

"I said no thanks." I was now starting to get creeped out.

"I don't take no for an answer Shannon, you'll see. I know you'll like me once you give me a chance." And he walked into the store to find a video.

I had to sit behind the counter and watch him browse slowly through the video racks, looking at me from time to time and smiling. I felt uncomfortable and I had a feeling that was evident and he was enjoying it. Should I call someone? But who? This was before cell phones. And besides, what was I going to say? He hadn't actually done or said anything inappropriate, had he? I felt helpless and a little scared but I tried to ignore him as much as I could. I wanted someone, anyone, to walk into the store.

After 20 awful minutes Artie finally did.

"Hey dude, what's happenin." I felt like hugging him. Artie wasn't much bigger than I was, but having him there made me feel immensely better.

"Artie, I need to go into the office for a few minutes, OK?"

"Right on man, take your time." He looked at me more carefully. "Everything copesetic? You look a little bummed out."

"That guy over there is creeping me out. I want to get away from him." I told Artie the story briefly and saw his eyes narrow. As I finished Bill came up to the counter with a few videos.

"Did you have a chance to think about my offer Shannon?" He winked at me, ignoring the small, aging hippie with the ponytail standing to my left.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Artie answered.

Bill looked Artie up and down then turned back to me. "Sure she does, don't you Shannon."

"No." I replied, backing up from the counter now.

"Hey man, you need to leave, like pronto."

This time Bill ignored Artie altogether. "Let me at least show you my car. It's brand new."

Artie vaulted over the counter and grabbed Bill by the front of his shirt. I had no idea he could move so fast. "Say another word to her and I will rip your arm off and beat you with it motherfucker."

Bill looked stunned for a moment before raising his right arm to knock Artie's hand away. Artie let go of his shirt, grabbed his wrist with both hands and pulled down as he moved around behind Bill, wrenching his arm up and behind him. The videos he was holding clattered to the floor.

"Get out of here, and stay out." Artie gave his arm final jerk and pushed him towards the door, letting go as he did so. When he did Bill turned on him and raised his fists.

"Go for it." Artie said. "I did a tour in the 'Nam. I'll turn you into fucking hamburger."

"You couldn't, little man. I outweigh you by 30 pounds."

"Good point. Might be a little easier from behind. With a bat. When you are getting in your car one night."

"That's assault, I'd have you put in jail." Bill spluttered.

"Yeah, maybe. Maybe not. I'll tell everyone I had a flashback and I didn't know what I was doing. Either way you would have to find all your teeth first."

Bill started to say something but Artie cut him off. "Beat it, shit stick. And if I see you talking to Shannon again, here or anywhere else, it's going to end badly."

Bill hesitated, turned and left without saying another word.

Artie watched him until he got into his car and drove away. He turned back to me. I was still standing in the same spot, my mouth open, as he walked back around the counter. He patted me on the shoulder as he went by. "If that guy shows his face in here again you let me know." I did hug him then.

"Oh, hey. Easy man. No big whoop."

"I had no idea you were a soldier Artie."

"Most people don't. I did my job but I didn't like it. Don't like talking about it either. Decided peace and love was the better way to go once I got out. Keeps me sane." He turned to the videos, starting to organize them to make it easier put them back out on the shelves. I made a mental note to remember that people are complicated and that looks can be deceiving.

That evening Caren got back from wherever she had been and relieved Artie. She looked great in a pair of denim shorts which stopped mid-thigh and a scoop neck tee shirt that showed a little cleavage. Tommy's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

Caren waited until there was a lull in the evening store traffic and we were alone for a minute.

"How do you feel about yesterday?" she asked taking my hand and looking me in the eyes. "Everything OK?"

"Everything is good Caren. I'm glad we did that. Thank you."

"I'm glad we did it too. I love being part of other people's first-time experiences. It was amazing to watch."

"I'm sure you are showing my brother a few new things."

Caren laughed. "I told you. I don't kiss and tell. Ask him."

I blushed. "No thanks. He might tell me."

Caren laughed again.

Our collective routine continued for the rest of the week, Drake and Tommy were now there every night.

On Friday Tommy, Caren and I were talking when Drake called the store and talked to Caren. He told her wasn't coming by because the owner of one of the Mustangs he was working on privately had asked him to have it ready Saturday morning for a weekend trip he decided to take at the last minute. Drake wanted to deliver. He was probably going to be working on the car well into the night.

I was disappointed at first, but the feeling quickly dissipated when Caren told me and Tommy about the next part of the conversation.

"You guys want to go to the falls tomorrow? Drake is going to bring some of his friends and I'm going to get some of mine and we are all going to hang out there for the day."

"Sure!"

"Great!"

"OK, I thought you guys would be on board. Let's meet here at the store at noon and we will all pile into a couple cars."

I'm sure I had a dreamy look on my face thinking about seeing Drake in a bathing suit.

A little later Caren asked if I minded manning the store solo and closing up so she and Tommy could go upstairs to her apartment. I saw the grateful look on Tommy's face when I said I would. I thought briefly about Bill, but I decided not to tell Caren because if I did she wouldn't want to leave me alone. Besides, I didn't think he would be back.

At 10 I put the closed sign on the door, tidied up the desk and took the cash drawer back to the office to lock it up in the desk. When I entered the office I could hear some strange thumping and what sounded like groans. I realized Caren's bedroom was right above me and I must be hearing her and Tommy going at it. I listened for a minute, it was strange but it was also surprisingly arousing. Without pausing to think about what I was doing I went out the front door, around the side of the building and crept up the stairs to the apartments. There was a balcony that ran all the way along the side and around the back, where there were several windows. I moved carefully around to those, and crawled underneath them until I got to one I thought looked into her bedroom. I could hear the sounds of their lovemaking more clearly now though the single pane of glass. I slowly raised my head up towards the window, which had blinds that were partially open.

When I got to eye level I saw Tommy and Caren on her bed, their feet towards me. Caren was on her back and Tommy was on top of her. She had one leg spread out to the side and the other bent back, her calf resting on my brother's arm. His white butt was going up and down, pumping her hard. Caren's left hand was flung out to the side and I couldn't see her right hand, it must have been between them. Probably adding to her own stimulation.

"Oh...God...Tom...like...that...just...like...that." Each word gasped out in time with my brother's successive thrusts into her.

It went on for another minute or so. I knew I should stop watching and go back downstairs before I got caught, but I couldn't tear myself away from the scene. This was nothing like the sex I had experienced with Ray.

"I'm going to cum Caren. I'm going to cum soon." I heard Tommy say, finally.

I don't know if they had planned what came next or if Caren was improvising. She rolled Tommy off her and onto his back. I saw his erect penis for the first time since we were 9 and in the bathtub together. She got on her knees beside him. She had a thin sheen of sweat on her body and I could see her gorgeous breasts hanging down from her chest as she leaned over my brother. He had a condom on that Caren quickly pulled off and put her mouth on the tip of his cock. I couldn't figure out what she was doing until she leaned forward further and slid the whole thing into her mouth, all the way down to the base, her right hand cupping his balls and massaging them gently.

"Oh god, Caren" my bother groaned. "Oh my god."

She lifted her mouth off him and moved her hand from his balls to his penis, circling it and pumping him up and down.

I saw his hips thrust up and a white stream shoot up in the air, landing mostly on her chest. Followed by another one. And another. Caren was laughing as she kept stroking, milking him dry. I had never seen a boy cum before. There sure seemed to be a lot of it. Tommy, who had been propped up on his elbows watching her, flopped backwards onto the bed. Caren looked down at him and at her own naked body, which was now covered in my brother's sperm. She sat up on her knees, put her hands under her breasts and turned towards the window, looking directly at me. I froze. She rubbed my brother's semen over her boobs for a moment, got up and went towards the bathroom.

I ducked back down. Had she seen me or was she using the window as a mirror? I wasn't sure. Either way it was time to go. I crept quietly back around the balcony and got down to the shop and behind the counter well before they came walking in. Caren was all cleaned up and Tommy had a grin from ear to ear, which stayed on his face the whole ride home.

The next morning we got up and had a later breakfast with my parents. They asked what we were going to do on what turned out to be a gorgeous, sunny day. We told them we would be heading out to the falls with some friends, which was true. They thought it was nice we were going together. We didn't share that the rest of the group were all probably all least three years older than we were.

About 11 we both went up to get changed. I went in my room, stripped naked and put on my new bikini. It was white with dark blue accents and I knew it looked great on me. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt over my bathing suit and grabbed a beach towel from the hallway. Tommy was doing the same thing, now dressed in a pair of board shorts and one of his baseball tee shirts, a baseball cap and sunglasses. I had a bag with my own sunglasses, some sunscreen and some bug spray. We tossed the towels in on top.

"What about drinks?"

"We don't have anything in the fridge we can take," Tommy said. "I've got my wallet though, we can go to the convenience store before we leave and get whatever we need."

"Good idea."

When we got to the video store parking lot Drake was there with his truck. He was talking to two other guys his age and smiled when we got out of the car and walked up to him. Tommy grinned and started shaking hands with both of them, he obviously knew them but I wasn't sure how.

"Shannon. This is Alan and Tim. Guys, this is my sister Shannon." They both said hello. My first impression was that despite tough looking exteriors they seemed friendly enough.

"Shannon and I are going to run over to the store and get some drinks before we head out."

"Don't think you need to dude, we are stocked." Drake hiked his thumb towards the back of the truck. "Take a look in the cooler and make sure there is something in there you like."

I saw Tommy climb up into the back and open the top of a big white cooler.

"Water, Coke, Orange Crush, beer and wine coolers." Tommy said. "Wow, you're right. There is enough here for an army."

"Too bad you guys aren't old enough to drink yet."

"Oh come on Drake," Tommy said. "you can't be serious."

"No. I'm just giving you a hard time, but you two need to take it easy. I don't want to get in trouble if you turn up at home drunk tonight."

"No problem, I don't drink much anyway." I said.

"OK, well if you do be careful, it can get to you when you are out in the sun."

Caren pulled up in her car and got out with two other women. One, Jeannine, I had met before because she came in the video store regularly and usually hung out to talk with Caren. The other one I didn't know. Jeannine waved at me but went right over to Tommy and gave him a hug and they started talking and laughing. I had no idea how they knew each other. I guess my brother got out more than I realized or something. The other woman was introduced to me as Bridget. The guys all seemed to know both of them.

Drake banged on the hood of the truck with an open hand. "All right. Let's get this show on the road. I think we should pile in here. Three in the cab and five in the back. I'll drive. Who wants to ride up front?"

"I will." I was probably a little too quick because I saw a couple grins. "I'm the smallest." I added, which made it worse. Whatever. I opened the passenger door of the truck and hopped up on the seat, moving towards the middle so there was room next to me for a third person. No one else got in though. It made sense in hindsight, it was a nice day for an open-air ride so they all piled into the back of the truck. Tim stood up in the back and reached out to shut the passenger door. He banged on the back window to the cab, gave a thumbs up to Drake and sat down. I was still sitting in the middle and debated moving over to the empty passenger side but decided not to.

Obiaha
Obiaha
23 Followers