Shannon's Summer of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obiaha
Obiaha
23 Followers

Drake fired up the truck and pulled out of the parking lot.

"I guess they all wanted to start drinking back there." I joked.

"They better not be getting into the booze, I don't want to get busted for open containers." Drake sounded serious.

"I was only kidding, I don't see them doing that."

"Oh good, Tim and Alan know I'll be pissed if they do."

Drake turned on the radio and we rode along for a minute. I was sitting right next to him, my leg not quite touching his. Wondering what to say next.

"I'm glad to have some time alone with you." He said first. "I want to tell you something."

"What?" goosebumps started to run up my back.

"I like you Shannon. As more than a friend I mean. I've been nervous about telling you because I'm a little older and I don't want to weird you out, but Caren told me I should. I like spending time with you. If you don't feel the same way and want to be friends that's totally cool. I'm fine with that. I mean not fine with it, I'll be bummed, but I'll totally respect it. Things will be the same and we can still hang out in the store and..."

It was funny to see this big, tough looking guy acting so nervous and stringing together one sentence after another but I decided to put him out of his misery. I looked up at him, "I like you as more than a friend too Drake."

"Wow, that's great Shannon. I thought so but I wasn't sure."

We rode in silence for another minute before he continued.

"Well I'm glad that's out of the way. Can we go back to hanging out now?"

I moved over towards him and put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and his hand on my right hip, steering with his left hand. We stayed like that for a while talking about all kinds of stuff. It was nice. I remember feeling safe. The drive out to the falls took about 45 minutes. When we got there the spot off the dirt road was jammed with cars, I guess a lot of people had the same idea how to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Drake pulled over on the side of the dirt road behind the last parked car and got out of the truck. I followed him out of the driver side. He walked up to the back of the truck where the rest of the group was sitting, looking at all the cars.

"Bummer," Alan was saying. "it's going to be hard to find a spot where we can spread out with all these people here. Well, we'll have to make the best of it I guess. Maybe it's not as crowded as all these cars make it seem."

I'd been to the falls more than once and decided that was an optimistic assessment. It was a pretty big area but there wasn't much space that was good for spreading out towels. We would probably be sitting in the woods. Not the end of the world, but sort of a downer. Maybe it would clear out later.

"Wait, you guys." Tim said. "I know another spot. It's quite a bit further down the stream and it's kind of a hike from the road with no path, but there shouldn't be anyone there. I found it when I was fly fishing last year. I hiked out from there to this road and I know I can find it again. What do you think?"

"A couple of the ladies have flip flops on," Caren was looking at Bridget's feet. "is that going to be a problem."

"I don't think so, it's not particularly thick and I don't remember seeing any poison ivy. Should be doable. Worst case we abandon ship and come back here."

After some more back and forth we agreed to give it a shot. I hopped in the back of the truck so Tim could ride up front with Drake and show him where to park. I thought Tommy might tease me about Drake, but he didn't say anything.

We drove another few miles down the dirt road before Drake pulled over again. We all piled out of the truck this time, and the boys got the cooler out of the back, along with the various bags and towels people had brought. We loaded up and headed into the woods, following Tim.

It turned out to be more dense than Tim remembered and was slow going, particularly for the boys who were doing a lot of swearing as they took turns carrying the cooler while navigating through the undergrowth. After about 30 minutes we heard the sound of rushing water. The last part proved to be the toughest as the ground dropped off and we had to pick our way down towards the water. It was worth it though. When we got down to the stream the trees opened up and there was a wide pool that looked deep, with big rocks on both sides. There was a spot on the near side of the stream that was perfect for setting up our little base camp with a flat open spot in the shaded woods opening out onto the biggest of the boulders that surrounded the natural pool.

Tommy stripped off his sweaty shirt and was about to dive in when Drake put a hand on his shoulder. "Wait a minute, I know it looks deep but let's check it out before we start jumping off the rocks."

Drake took off his shirt and shoes with his back to me. It was the first time I had seen him with his shirt off. His muscular shoulders tapered to a waist with had no fat on it. The hydra tattoo covered the upper right side of his back and ran over the shoulder and down his arm. I hadn't realized how big it was. I didn't know a lot about tattoos but it looked like a nice piece of art to me. I wanted to drop my bag and go run my hands over it, but I didn't.

Drake made his way carefully down into the water and the other boys did the same. It turned out to be 10 to 12 feet deep in most spots, except at the downstream end, where it got shallower as the ground rose to form the natural dam that had created the pool. Plenty deep enough for jumping off most of the surrounding rocks. Which all the girls, after stripping down to their suits, did.

The water was cool and amazing but not too cold. We all splashed around for a while and took turns jumping off the various rocks around the pool. It was perfect. I couldn't believe more people didn't know about this spot, but there was no one there but us. After a while one of the boys got a tennis ball out of his backpack and the four of them started playing some game they were inventing. They asked the girls if they wanted to play, but we all declined. It started with a lot of tossing the ball around and seemed to evolve into them mostly trying to drown each other.

The four of us climbed up out of the water onto the big rock, spread our towels out and sat down. Caren opened the cooler and got out three Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers. She asked me what I wanted. "I'll have one of those too." Caren looked surprised, but grabbed a fourth and handed them out. We sat in the sun chatting and sipping our ice cold drinks. I had never had a wine cooler before. It was delicious. I could see why everyone was always warning girls not to accidently drink to many.

At some point Alan shouted up, "Hey girls toss us a few." Bridget thought it was funny to stand up and heave four cans of beer into the far end of the pool where the boys had to swim over to retrieve them.

We finished the wine coolers and I had a pleasant buzz going. It's not that I had never had alcohol before, but I didn't drink often. We were all sitting in the sun on the rock. I was starting to get drowsy. Caren suddenly said. "I'm going topless, I hope you guys don't mind, I hate tan lines on my chest." She took off her bikini top, dropped it next to her and laid down on her back. She had a smooth, even tan over her entire body. Caren had what I thought were probably C cup breasts. When she was sitting up they sloped slightly out from her chest and had a bit of a conical shape with dark nipples.

I was on the other end of the row of the four of us and looked over when she did that. I saw Bridget and Jeannine look at each other and shrug. Jeannine crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her red tank style top, pulling it up over her head and off in one motion. Her boobs were larger than Caren's and they were gorgeous. Round and firm with comparatively small areole that were a perfect shade of pink. She picked up the suntan lotion that was sitting next to her and rubbed it over her chest to protect her fair skin.

Bridget undid the string at the back of her top and pulled the other string up over her neck. Her breasts were smaller than Caren's but still bigger than mine. She was as bronzed as Caren but had defined triangles of white skin where the bikini had previously blocked the sun's rays from reaching them. I thought to myself that she must wear that suit a lot, because her tan lines matched it perfectly.

I was the only one with a bikini top still on. I knew none of the other girls cared if I left mine on or took it off, but I felt childish. So I sat up, quickly pulled the bikini top over my head and laid back down on the towel next to the other three. Safety in numbers I reasoned. Besides, the boys couldn't see us from the water and I could put it on before they came back up on the rock. If they saw me from the other side of the pool they would be too far away to see much.

The warm sun on my bare breasts was a sensation that was new to me and I loved how it felt, I could feel my nipples harden and had to resist the urge reach up and roll them with my fingers. Instead I put my hands behind my head and soon fell asleep.

The next thing I knew I was hearing voices. Male voices. My eyes flew open and my hands went instinctively to cover my breasts as I opened my eyes and sat up, but I discovered I was covered by a towel from the neck down.

Bridget and Jeannine were lying next to me, tops still off, talking. I could hear Caren behind me talking to the guys, who were probably sitting around the cooler. I glanced to my left and could see that her top was still on the ground next to her towel, so she must be doing that naked from the waist up.

Bridget looked over at me. "We all fell asleep and didn't wake up until after the boys were out of the pool. We figured at that point they had seen everything and didn't bother putting our tops back on. I threw a towel over you though. I wasn't sure how you would feel about lying there topless with the guys right behind us. Also, you didn't put any lotion on your chest and I didn't want you to get burned."

She sat up. "I'm hot. I'm going back in the water. Who wants to come?" She stood up and jumped off the rock out into the pool with a splash.

"Good idea." Jeannine followed her off the rock.

I was left sitting there holding the towel against my chest. I decided to go for it. I dropped the towel, stood up and followed them in. The cool water felt amazing on my bare skin after lying in the hot sun and the feeling of liquid moving over my naked breasts was surprisingly sensual. It felt much different than taking a bath. I swam over to where the other two girls were treading water. The bright sun was sparkling on the clear green water and when I looked down I could see past my naked chest and dangling feet all the way to the small rocks and sand that covered the bottom of the pool. On impulse I took a deep breath and dived for the bottom, touching it with one hand and swimming around until I ran out of breath. I surfaced and took a big breath, smiling as water flowed off my head and over my shoulders.

A minute later Caren followed us in and we floated around for a while before working our way over to the shallower end where we could all stand up, making it easier to talk. Inevitably the subject of boys came up. I remembered to ask Jeannine how she knew Tommy. She laughed.

"I was hitting on him before Caren told me to back off." Jeannine laughed, looking at Caren. "By the way, is he good in the sack? Am I missing out?"

"Yup, right now its enthusiasm more than technique but by the time I get done with him he's going to be a pro."

"Wow, be sure to let me know when you are done with him."

"Oh, gross. Ewwww. There are things I don't need to hear about my brother." I was interested in the frankness of the discussion though. They didn't seem at all worried about being thought of as sluts for talking openly about sex. Maybe that's what happened when you got older. If so, good, I thought the high school double standard was stupid.

"Wait, when did you start crushing on my brother? How do you guys know each other? Not only from the store, right?"

The three of them proceeded to tell me the whole story from the keg party I had missed. Apparently, Jeannine's ex-boyfriend was being an asshole and Tommy threatened to beat him up unless he backed off and then Jeannine's ex got some friends and were going to attack Tommy but Drake and Tim and Alan showed up to get Tommy's back and the other guys got scared and left. Jeannine thought that was hot and he was cute and was hitting on him but Caren asked Jeannine to back off because Caren was hot for Tommy herself. Caren filled them in about how she Tommy went back to her place, which led to me surprising them the following morning. Jeannine and Bridget thought that part was hilarious.

I made a mental note to ask Tommy for his version of the events.

The discussion turned to the four guys that were with us. We agreed they were all good looking. Alan was the heaviest of the four, but he wore it well and it was obvious there was muscle under a little bit of a gut. The other three were in great shape. I hadn't thought about it because he was my brother and I saw him every day, but Tommy had filled out over his senior year.

"So Shannon, are you going to hook up with Drake? You two looked awfully cozy up there in the front of the truck." Bridget asked, with a teasing note in her voice.

I blushed. "I'm not sure. I think so. We agreed we were more than friends on the ride over here."

Bridget's tone softened immediately. "He's a good guy Shannon. He won't rush you into anything. And if you need any advice, ask us."

"Caren's been great. Tommy's not the only one she is educating." I was feeling bold.

"That's right, you work together. You have a lot of time to talk." True, but not exactly what I was thinking about. Caren smiled.

"Hey girls!" Drake was standing on the edge of the big rock. "Need some refreshment?"

"Yes." Caren hollered back. "Why don't you guys grab a bunch and come in."

"We weren't sure it was cool since you left your tops up here on the rock. You OK with that?"

"Yes!" Bridget yelled.

Drake hesitated. He was looking at me. Amazingly I had forgotten we were all topless in the time we were talking.

I smiled at him. "Yes!" I yelled. He smiled back at me.

He turned and walked back away from the edge of the rock.

A minute later four male forms came hurtling over the edge of the rock. Each with a can or bottle in both hands.

They swam over to us. I was nervous about essentially being naked in front of all of them, including my own twin brother, but was determined to play it cool. Besides, I was standing in a place where the water was up to my neck and that helped me feel more covered up than I was. But I discovered being topless in front of four guys, while a little scary, was mostly exciting.

Since each guy had two drinks, one for them and one for us, it resulted in things pairing off. Tommy went to Caren, and of course Drake came to me.

"Here you go Shannon." Floating the wine cooler towards me. He continued in a low voice "Dump it out if you don't want it. Either way you and me are stopping at two each. We have to captain the ship home."

I ignored the floating bottle and reached out for his hand. I grabbed his left wrist and pulled his hand forward, bringing the palm to rest on my right breast. It was well under the surface and the others were engaged in their own conversations so no one saw. I felt a rush between my legs as his palm rubbed against my nipple and I held it there for a moment before the world, which had narrowed to a focus on the two of us, opened up again.

Everyone was laughing and splashing. I saw Tommy and Caren kiss before she went swimming away towards the middle of the pool and he went after her.

"Hey guys, how about a chicken fight." Tim called out.

"You want to see our tits again." Jeannine responded.

"Definitely a fringe benefit."

"I'm game, we'll kick everyone's ass."

A chicken fight involved one person, usually a girl, getting on the shoulders of another person, usually a guy. Another pair would do the same. Then the two couples would face each other. The carrier had to keep his hands on the legs of the person he was carrying, while the one on top could push and shove. The first one to fall off or topple into the water with her partner lost. Of course, in this case, for the girls participating it meant being hoisted out of the water with no tops on.

"No, you won't. Come on Drake." I couldn't believe what I was about to do. From the look on his face neither could he.

"Let's go." Jeannine said, pushing on Tim's shoulders.

He dunked under the surface and Jeannine positioned herself over him. When he stood up she was sitting on his shoulders, water running off those majestic tits.

"Ready Shannon?" It was Drake. "We can kick their ass. But I will climb up and get your top first if that would be better."

I swam around behind him and put my arms around his neck briefly, loving the feel of my bare nipples against his muscular back. They were rock hard. "Nope, let's go." I murmured into his ear.

He sank under the water and I clamped my legs around his head, legs dangling down in front of his broad chest.

He put his big, callused hands on my lower thighs, above my knees, to hold me in place and stood up. I felt the water rushing off me and saw Tim looking directly at my breasts. It turned me on. I felt oddly powerful sitting on top of Drake, knowing I was safe, but exposing myself to what were essentially strange men at the same time. I stuck my chest out a little, perhaps as a subconscious way to make my small B cups look a little bigger compared to Jeannine's monsters. I looked over at Tommy and saw him looking at me too. He turned away quickly, but I knew he was checking me out. He had no idea it was more than fair after what I had seen of him the night before.

I put my hands up as Drake moved us towards Tim and Jeannine. Time to focus, I never liked losing. The girls were pushing and shoving while the guys moved back and forth, trying to help their partners gain position. I knew the rocks underneath must make the footing tricky. I eventually won by getting both hands on Jeannine's breasts and shoving her backwards off of Tim.

She came up spluttering and laughing while I sat triumphantly on top of Drake's shoulders. He leaned sideways and I shrieked as he dumped me back into the pool towards the deeper water. I swam back towards him as he stood up, the water now up to his neck. I went behind him and put my arms around his neck, pressing my naked chest into his back again. I wondered if he had an erection. I wished we were there alone.

We heard laughing and splashing as my brother had Caren on his shoulders and Alan had Bridget on his. The boys organized a tournament with various rounds and a championship battle. We were topless the entire time, but it quickly became no big deal. By the time Drake and I lost in the finals the sun was moving down in the sky and the shadows from the trees were beginning to creep across the pool from the far side. We made our way up the rocks to our base camp and got dressed. The boys gathered up all the empties and put them in the cooler while the girls folded up the towels and packed up. I was starving, but no one had thought to bring anything to eat.

The hike out took longer than the hike in because we were going uphill, but there was still daylight by the time we made it back to the truck. Without talking about it we ended up in the same seating arrangement as we had on the way there. Me and Drake in the cab and the other six in the back. Before we got going Drake told the guys not to drink in the back in case we got pulled over. They agreed but decided to 'chug one for the road'. Drake didn't participate. I hoped Tommy wasn't going to get too drunk but I'd worry about it later.

Obiaha
Obiaha
23 Followers