Shannon's Summer of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obiaha
Obiaha
23 Followers

We got into the truck and Drake pulled out. I snuggled up next to him and he put his arm around me in the same position as on the drive in. "That was an amazing day. Thanks Drake."

Drake looked thoughtful. "Listen Shannon, I hope the other girls didn't pressure you into anything. They would never have done that on purpose, but maybe they sort of forgot you are younger than they are. And maybe you were drinking and got a little impulsive. I want you to know I won't presume anything."

"You mean like I will let you see my breasts again, touch them even?"

Drake got beet red. It was so cute. "Yes."

I thought for a moment. "Drake, would it surprise you to learn I am not a virgin?"

There was a long pause. "Yeah, it would."

"Well I'm not. So stop worrying so much you are corrupting me."

"I have to admit, it does feel a little like that. I want you to know I think you are awesome and I like hanging out with you. Anything physical can wait."

"I hope not too long. My first, and only, was a great guy but inexperienced. I know Caren is teaching Tommy all about how to enjoy sex and how to be better at it and I want you to do the same for me."

"Wow. Shannon. I don't know what to say."

"I think 'yes' would be a good start."

"There is something you should know."

"What?"

Drake took a deep breath. "Technically, I'm a virgin."

I was stunned. He had to be kidding.

"I've only had one girlfriend. We started dating in high school and quickly became serious. She is a very religious person and felt strongly she wanted to be a virgin when she got married. I respected that. I thought it would be us getting married eventually, so I was willing to wait."

"But Caren told me you guys broke up, like, six months ago."

"We did. And there have been opportunities. But I had waited this long and none of them felt right. I want to lose my virginity to the right person."

"Wow, so was today the first time you felt a breast?"

Drake laughed, looked at me and laughed again. "Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, Meghan and I did lots of stuff."

"Oh. What do you mean by stuff?" I was teasing him.

"Um, well, you know, oral stuff." He was clearly uncomfortable, which I thought was funny.

"Was that all?" The question was spontaneous. I'm not sure why I asked it. I had never even experienced 'oral stuff'.

"No." Drake paused. "Do we have to go into this?"

"There is something more than oral sex, but you are still a virgin?" I was honestly intrigued.

"Shannon, do you want me to answer that."

"Yes. I'm interested."

Drake sighed. "Up the butt. She was ok with the back door but not the front."

I was floored. "You're not serious."

"Yup. Apparently the church is cool with that, at least in her mind."

"Wow."

"OK, so why did you break up with her?" I regretted the question as soon as I asked it, remembering that Caren had told me it was because she was cheating in him.

"I didn't. She broke up with me for some other guy at her church. I heard they are engaged already."

I put my hand on his arm. "I'm sorry. That's terrible."

"It wasn't great. But the good news is that I wouldn't be here with you now if she hadn't done that." He looked over at me and smiled.

We talked and laughed on the ride home. I stayed snuggled up against him the entire time. When we got back to the video store parking lot the entire crew jumped out of the back of the truck. Tim came over the driver's side of the truck.

"Hey Drake, we'll sort out with Caren and Tommy how to get everyone home. Why don't you two take off." He walked over the girls, who were standing by Caren's car.

Alan and Tommy had dragged the cooler out of the back of the truck and were heading towards the stairs to Caren's apartment. It was obvious the party was going to continue.

Drake looked over at me. "What do you think Shannon? I can take you home."

"I think we should go to your house."

"OK. I'll make you some dinner. I'm starved."

I held his arm and leaned on his shoulder as he pulled out. He eventually made a few turns off the main road and I sat up as he turned into a driveway. The house was set back off a secondary road. It was a small ranch house that looked immaculately kept.

There was a detached two-car garage off to the left side of the house that was a little out of place. It was almost as big as the house itself. There were three cars lined up beside the garage, all covered. By the size and shape I guessed they were other Mustangs that Drake was working on.

"I love your house."

"It's not much, but the former owner loved cars and built that garage. That's why I bought it. Took every nickel I had and then some for the down payment, but it lets me have space to work on cars on my own. When I'm not working on them I'm working on the house. I don't take many days off like I did today." He sounded contemplative.

"I'm glad you did."

Drake pulled up and shut the engine off.

"Me too, it was a great day."

Drake got out of the truck and held the door while I slid across and followed him out the driver's side. Instinctively I grabbed his hand as we walked up to the front door, which he opened with a key.

We walked into a small entry way. There was a living room to the left and a kitchen area ahead. A hallway led off to the right. We stood there for a moment.

Acting on instinct I turned right and led Drake down the hall and into his own bedroom. It was spotless, with the queen-sized bed neatly made and no clothes on the floor. The walls were painted a warm beige color and there was a large, framed photograph of a snow-covered mountain hanging on one of them. Two windows looked out over the small field behind his house and into the woods beyond. There was an end table next to the bed with a lamp and a phone as well as a book. On the wall opposite the foot of the bed was a dark wood chest of drawers that had a small TV on top of it, facing the bed.

Letting go of Drake's hand I walked over to the foot of the bed, pulling my tee shirt off as I went. Reaching it, I stepped out of my shorts and turned back towards Drake, who had not moved. I peeled off my bathing suit top and bottom and was left standing naked. My legs were slightly spread and I put my hands on my hips and looked him in the eyes. "Are you ready to stop being a virgin?"

He walked up to me, stopping directly in front of me, but not touching me. "Shannon, slow down. This isn't a race." He reached both hands out to me slowly, putting one strong hand on each side of my chest and lowering his thumbs onto my nipples, gently rubbed them up and down. That sent sparks shooting down my abdomen to my pussy, which immediately became wetter, if it was even possible at that point. I closed my eyes as he continued to rub me, thumbs now moving over the tops of my breasts in slow circles. I reached down, rubbing my clit slowly with my eyes still closed, focusing entirely on the warm waves of pleasure that were rolling over me.

Drake's strong hands gently moved me backwards until the backs of my knees hit the foot of his bed and I sat down on it. I opened my eyes as Drake knelt in front of me, his hands sliding down my sides to rest on my thighs. He looked at me. "I'd like to go down on you Shannon, would that be OK?"

"Yes." I breathed. "Yes Drake"

His hands moved my thighs apart and pulled me closer to the end of the bed, so that only my butt was resting on it. He lowered his head to my crotch and I shuddered as I felt his warm tongue contact the bottom of my sopping vagina. He inserted the tip into me and ran it all the way up to my clit, which he flicked deftly before running it all the way back down again.

"Oh, god Drake. Lick my clit again. Do that again. Please."

Drake moved his tongue back up to my clit, but stayed there this time. He increased the pressure slightly as he moved it up and down more rapidly, focusing on that one spot. I flopped backwards onto the bed and pulled my heels up so that they were resting on the bed, opening myself to Drake completely while he continued to work on me. He began sucking gently on my nub and I felt his fingertip enter me and begin to move up and down. That continued for a minute until I realized he might not go further without some encouragement so I sat up slightly, reached down, grabbed his wrist and pulled it towards me. His finger easily slid all the way into me.

Drake continued to lick and suck my clit while working his finger in and out of me. My eyes were rolling back in my head as the haze of sensations came together and a tingling radiated from my crotch out across my body. My fingers clenched the bed covering involuntarily. My toes curled up. "My god, I'm going to cum. Oh my God." And a massive orgasm rolled over me. Wave after wave after wave, my slick vagina grabbing and releasing Drake's finger.

When I finally started to come down I pushed Drake's head back gently and felt his finger slide out of me. My eyes were still closed as I basked in the warm glow of my orgasm. I heard Drake stand up and I opened my eyes to see him undressing. Shirt first then his pants. He paused and looked at me uncertainly, standing in his white underpants with his penis clearly straining at the confinement. I sat up, leaned forward, grabbed the front of them and pulled them down. His cock hit me in the face at it sprang free. It was large. Longer than Ray was, and bigger around. I wondered if it was going to hurt.

I put my hand around the base and felt the blood pulsing in his rock-hard member. I stroked back and forth a few times, slowly, as I examined it. It was nicely shaped, with a slight upward curve that ended in a large rounded head. I looked up at Drake, who was looking down at me. I moved my other hand to gently cup his dangling balls.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh man. That feels amazing. Watching you touch me is such a turn on."

I slid off the bed to kneel in front of him, and he stepped back a little to give me room. There was a large, clear drop of fluid on the tip of his dick and I leaned forward and licked it off. It tasted salty and earthy, strange but not unpleasant. I pulled back and looked up at Drake again. Both my hands continuing to massage him gently.

"Shannon, you don't have to..." ended in a groan as I leaned forward and slid the top half of his cock into my mouth, my lips coming to rest on the fingers that were still wrapped around it. Acting on instinct I moved my mouth and hand together back and forth, slowly at first but picking up speed as I felt him react by thrusting gently into every stroke. I took my other hand off his balls and used it to rub my clit. I felt myself building towards another orgasm and wondered who was going to cum first. After only a couple minutes, Drake put his hands on the sides of my face to stop me.

"Shannon, if you keep that up I'm going to cum."

I stood up and moved towards him, trapping his throbbing penis between us as I tilted my face up to his. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. I moved up and down against him, trying to rub my clit against his dick but he was too tall for that to work.

I gently broke from his embrace and went over to the bed. Sitting on the edge, I spread my legs and reached out to him.

"Come here Drake. I want to feel you inside me."

He took a step towards me but hesitated. "Shannon, I don't have a condom."

"It's OK. I just had my period. I won't get pregnant. Please Drake." I felt a heaving, primal urge to have him fuck me. Unlike anything I had ever experienced. I needed him in a way that clouded all logic and reason.

"Shannon, I want that as much as you do, probably more. But it's not a good idea." He was looking at me with an expression of pure lust mixed with painful regret. His penis was sticking straight out, throbbing up a little with each heartbeat as his body tried to get even more blood into his fully engorged member. This was obviously taking all the willpower he had.

"Don't cum in me. It will be fine. I promise." I could hear the desperation in my own voice.

"God Shannon. OK."

He stepped towards me and positioned himself between my legs, which I spread apart further, placing a foot on each of his hips. He leaned forward and kissed me again, penis resting on my flat stomach as I leaned back onto my elbows. He pulled his hips back and reached down to grasp his member, rubbing it up and down my wet slit a few times before pushing the tip slowly into me. I felt myself stretching to accommodate him but it felt wonderful, not painful or uncomfortable. He paused.

"Are you all right, Shannon?"

I nodded, laid back down and put my heels behind his firm ass, using my legs to urge him in further. He finally gave in and slid all the way into me in one smooth motion, pelvis coming to rest against my bare flesh. The sensation of being filled by him, the sight of his naked, muscular body leaning over me and the thought that this was his first time ever doing this with a woman sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming. Oh god I'm cumming again." I cried as my vagina clenched around him while he stayed buried in me, thrusting gently each time he felt me contract. He finally lost control of himself. He pulled his hips back, sliding almost all the way out of me before thrusting back into to me with a wet slapping sound. He did that again and again, beginning to pick up speed.

"That's it baby. Oh, that's it." I cried, spreading my legs as far apart as they would go as he pounded away. I looked down at where our bodies were joined, watching his big cock piston in and out of my small body. It was intensely erotic. I looked up again, into his eyes. "Cum for me Drake." I pleaded. "I want you to cum for me."

Suddenly Drake pulled all the way out of me and thrust his penis over the top of my vagina and onto my stomach as he released a massive jet of white cum that shot directly up my chest and splattered on my chin. He continued moving his hips back and forth, rubbing himself against me as more warm, white spurts sprang from his penis to land all over me, covering my abdomen and tits. When he finally finished his heavy dick was resting on my belly and he looked down at me while his breathing slowed to a more normal pace. He stepped back, dragging his member though the semen pooling on my abs. I sat up and slowly rubbed his sperm all over me, the way I had seen Caren do with my brother. "Wow Drake, there sure is a lot." I laughed.

"That is so hot Shannon. That was incredible."

Now that we were both coming back to our senses, the reality of what we had done dawned on both of us.

"I guess I'm not a virgin anymore. That was worth the wait. I do wish I had had the willpower to hold off until we could get some protection though."

I stood up and kissed him. "That was my fault. I had to have you. I had to. I don't think I'll have a problem, but if I do we will take care of it. Don't worry." I was a bit worried, but there was no point on dwelling on it. As it turned out, everything was fine.

Drake and I each took a shower. He made us something to eat and then I sat in his living room, wearing his robe with my legs curled under me, while he got in the truck and went to the drug store. We made love twice more that evening before he finally brought me back to the video store to meet up with Tommy, who drove me home.

I saw Drake nearly every day after that until I left for college. Tommy was with Caren. There are more stories to tell from the summer of 1984.

***

Please click on a rating below to provide me with feedback on what you thought of this story. The positive rating my first story received was surprising to me and I'd like to thank each one of my 14 current followers. You will be able to say you saw talent early if I get to 50. More seriously, its gratifying to have people enjoy something you create. My next effort will be about Shannon and Ray when they meet again. I think I'll try writing in the third person for the first time. Gulp.

Obiaha
Obiaha
23 Followers