All Comments on 'Shards Ch. 04'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewnotsureNewnotsureover 5 years ago
Weird but good

Yep I will keep on reading this story for sure

gatormangatormanover 5 years ago
Loving it!

Please continue. Can't wait for the story to expand.

meme165meme165over 5 years ago
Genders

I did find the new genders pro-nouns confusing, maybe over future chapters I will get used to them, perhaps in future chapter use of the character's name rather than a pro-noun. But that's just my opinion, it's not meant as criticism.

As for "killing off" Paige, she hadn't become a big part of the story, and using her brain dead body as a receptacle works well, although a bit more story about the car crash may have helped (again opinion not criticism)

Anywho thanks for a great story

joejacksjoejacksover 5 years ago

For me I am not a fan of the new pronouns, you already identify who it is by name so I already know his/her etc will follow, and get thrown by ze this and zer that, otherwise good story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@meme165

The pronoun use in the foursome scenes was easier because Dan (as narrator) was talking about one Nova (Nancy), one female (Cathy) and one male (Zack), so there was no opportunity for ambiguity among them. But once all four of them are Nova? I'll clearly be using he/she less, but the ze pronouns now run the risk of being ambiguous, just as if Dan were in a foursome with three females being called she. Will that result in a net increase or decrease in using ze/zim/zir/zirs? We'll see (I haven't started Chapter 5, beyond jotting down plot ideas).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ze and Zir are not words. Use english instead of your politico alternate nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice development!

I can't wait to read what's next. The pronouns didn't bother me and I hope you will follow up on this story.

ben569ben569over 5 years ago
Great work!

That was well written and I like the plot a lot. Please don't listen to the haters and continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all good so far :) should be fun when all of zhem/them are in mental contact ...if a evolving any other PSI powers unlocked? taking turns in the middle being watertight should be fun

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, but the Zed pronouns are dumb and it is really hard to read. Would have been better to just use they/them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shards Ch. 03 Previous Part
Shards Series Info