Shared Against my Will Ch. 02

Story Info
Still tied, still shared, still pleasured.
1.9k words
4.51
52.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
142 Followers

Hi! Thank you for checking out my work, and I hope you enjoy part two of the story. Skip around the lined intros below to just get down to business ;-)

------

About me: I do a lot of professional writing and editing, but when I write my smut I like to have an edible first. Considering my use of substances, there are gonna be some small issues...plot holes...but also plenty of other holes! So, forwarned is fore-armed, dear reader.

Naturally, as this story involves nonconsensual sex, absolutely nothing about it is okay in real life.

Part 1 synopsis: Woman in 1st person POV is bound to sex furniture and drugged with an aphrodisiac by her husband, Alan. Alan fingers her, rapes her, forces her to perform oral sex on him, and allows Ethan to use her as well. Alan's other friends, Kyle and Matt, are standing behind watching. Evie has just orgasmed after her husband fucked her doggy style.

------

"Dude!" It was Ethan's voice. "Did she really just come the moment you got completely inside here?! I know she's drugged, but even then, that's desperately slutty!" He was laughing, and already slipping the tip of his cock back into my mouth.

Alan slapped his hand across my ass, "I told you guys she would love this." I sucked the tip of Ethan's cock, which was halfway in my mouth, aggressively as I felt Alan line himself up at my entrance. He quickly slid all the way inside me, hands still on my hips.

I felt Ethan's hands on my shoulders, his cock still pressed halfway into my mouth.

Suddenly, Alan started fucking me a little more rapidly, pushing my hips firmly onto his cock, and pressing them forward, withdrawing, only to drive deeply into me again as he pulled me back.

When Alan pushed me forward, Ethan's cock slid into my mouth, deep throating me. When Ethan withdrew, he pushed my shoulders away, seating me back onto Alan's cock.

I felt so stuffed between the two of them, alternating filling my holes, my body writhing slightly in its tight bonds as Alan pleasured my cunt and Ethan filled my mouth.

They built a rhythm between them, pushing and pulling my body onto their own and one another's cocks. The plug was still lodged in my ass, though it had mercifully stopped vibrating.

I wasn't fighting it. Not that I could. I had never felt so full and the pleasure was overwhelming. Between that and the drugs, my mind was good for nothing.

But my body? My body was on fire with pleasure and need. Every time i was forced off of Alan's cock, my pussy gaped in sudden emptiness even as I tongued Ethan's dick shamelessly. But before I could be too distracted with the driving need for a cock in my cunt, Alan would be lodged back inside me and my mouth would suck at the tip of Ethan's dick even harder, reflecting the needs of my starved pussy.

I felt so used, so ashamed, but so horny and desperate for whatever sick treatment I received as long as I got fucked. The other men watched as I was shared.

The pounding and stuffing of my body only lasted a minute or two this time, as both men shuddered and came within seconds of each other. They withdrew, leaving me panting, humiliated, and ashamed of how much I still wanted to be fucked, of how empty I felt. I clenched around the plug in my butt, seeking pleasure, fulfillment.

"Well? Who's next?" Alan slapped his hand onto my ass, then glided his hand to the flared end of the plug in my ass. He gently but firmly pushed down on it, subtly moving it around in a circular motion. It sent waves of incredible sensation through me.

These sensations are hard to describe now, sober, but they were combinations of need/pleasure/shame that would become very familiar to me very quickly.

Alan slapped my ass again and stopped manipulating the plug. I made a noise of... Relief? Protest?... Both, somehow. My husband and his friends all laughed, seeming to correctly interpret my meaning despite my gag.

Alan began again, his hand now firmly planted on my ass. "Evie, I have a real surprise for you. We didn't really cancel poker night, just redefined it. The game is now Poke Her (and "her" is you tonight, My little Slut Princess) We're going to play a guessing game. Each of us is going to use you for one minute. You will have to pay close attention, because after that, we're all going to fuck you again, but you'll be blindfolded."

I was crying again. The room tilting a little, and I could feel pulsing waves of desire and horror washing over me. Each of them was going to Use. My. Body. For a whole minute!?

I shivered. Alan continued without pause, "As I was saying, Each of us will again fuck you for one minute, after which you have to name your rapist! If you are right, he's out of the rotation. If you're wrong, he gets to finish himself off and goes back into the rotation. Understand?"

I nodded, but I wondered if I would also be allowed to come. But if I came, how could I focus on who it was so I could name the man violating me? Wait, name?! Did that mean?!

Even as I came to the realization, Alan removed my gag. "Any questions?" He asked. My slutty, drug-hazed brain betrayed me, "Can I come when they fuck me?"

I burned in shame as they all laughed. Alan smiled, "Good question. Let's make it more fun! If you cum, the man that made you squeal gets to fuck you unwrapped for 30 seconds. We're all clean, but you'd be taking a gamble..."

I shuddered. I hated that I asked. I hated that I wasn't allowed to have orgasm after orgasm on all the dicks of my husband and his friends. I hated that I wanted to get fucked and come on all the dicks of my husband and his friends. I started begging. "Please, please stop! You don't want to do this! Please! I--AGH!"

Alan slapped my ass hard, and I knew I shouldn't continue. "One more word that isn't "yes sir" or otherwise begging for cock and I'll stuff your mouth with my dick to make it stop."

I stopped. Alan didn't, "...So, you ready to get fucked? I already took my turn; I guess it's Ethan's now." He stepped back, not awaiting or caring for my answer.

Ethan stepped forward, one hand encircling the base of his condom-clad cock. He grinned at me, and without any hesitation (I guess the clock must has started?) he was behind me, one hand massaging my ass as the other slipped a finger inside me.

As he explored inside me, he massaged my ass possessively, even though I was really only being loaned to him to fuck. Oh god, it felt so good. I was dripping into his fingers. i tried to block out what was happening. But realized that, if I didn't pay attention, he would end up raping me MORE if I couldn't identify him by his touch. I whimpered, and he suddenly removed his hand. I was relieved that he stopped but so disappointed, too.

It's hard to describe it, partially because I was drugged. Whatever Alan had given me, in addition to making me desperately horny, altered my senses and perception. The sheer force of everything that I felt is impossible to put into words.

I waited, throbbingly empty, for what felt like hours, before I felt the thick tip of Ethan's cock pressing at my slick entrance.

I moaned again, causing the men watching us to laugh, as they openly, lazily, stroked their own cocks.

The pressure from Ethan's cock drove me wild, and I did what I could in my bound, plugged state to grind my cunt toward his dick. What I could do wasn't much, but it didn't matter because Ethan was suddenly grasping me firmly by the hips. I loved his grip on me, spearing me on his dick. However, I knew I couldn't cum, so I tried to focus on other things.

Then he suddenly pulled out. I shuddered with disappointment, still trying not to acknowledge how much I wanted him back inside,

I tried not to focus on the throbbing of my needy cunt as Ethan fingered me again.

I tried so hard even as one finger slipped past my entrance, then two, probing since me more firmly.

I tried not focus as he fingered me deeply, hard, driving into my wet folds as I spread myself a fraction wider and drove myself onto him as best I was able.

I tried not to focus when he replaced his fingers with his fat cock. He just slid firmly, deeply inside, and held me firmly against him so he could stay buried inside me.

I tried to ignore the sensation of his thick meat filling me, stimulating the plug in my ass and causing me to make noises I didn't even know were possible. I couldn't be quiet, though. It was too good.

I tried to hold in my moans. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to ignore the men enjoying my torment.

But now I was trying so hard not to cum, I forgot I was supposed to be able to recognize his touch again.

I focused on the feel of his cock in my throbbing cunt; I had to if I didn't want to end up getting raped the whole night by my husband and his friends.

The waves of pleasure I felt as Ethan slowly sank in and out of me, his balls slapping against me on every final push, were unlike any I had ever experienced. He held himself inside me for a moment, and I would go mindless with sensation: the plug and Ethan's cock stretching me and filling me was amazing.

He then withdrew quickly, only to begin the slow teasing slide back into me. I focused: the girth of his cock was wider than Allan's, stretching my hole pleasurably as he entered. His length was a little shorter than my husband's, but the curve in his cock and its thickness were incredible. I couldn't suppress my moans anymore.

Ethan was no longer fucking me slowly, but in quick, firm, aggressive thrusts. He was not concerned with my pleasure, but only the sensation of sliding his cock into me like a toy.

I couldn't help it. I was so near the edge, "Please! Pleeeeeease Ethan!" I begged, my voice husky, guttural, primal. Tears were running down my face again, because even I didn't know if I was begging for him to stop or to keep going.

"DINGDINGDING!" The loud sound of a timer rang. Ethan stopped fucking me, but did slap my ass as he withdrew, "nice fuck, honey!"

I blushed in shame, humiliation now overriding the desperate need I had felt moments ago. Looking up, I saw Ethan was now standing over with Kyle and Matt, wiping his still-erect cock down with a towel and grinning.

They were talking about me, those three. Ethan talking about how tight I was, how eager for it. Matt and Kyle making appreciative comments about my clear "enjoyment."

Part III coming soon! And you'll never guess what happens next! (Kidding. You know exactly what's gonna happen next. And you'll love it).

4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
142 Followers