All Comments on 'Shared Bed Ch. 02'

by sambates69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bad

i think this text is totally mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Has me stroking hard.

I like the build up pace so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is terrific!

But come on, Mr. S. Get Danny's fat 7-incher up that cunt he came out of.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Please

...proofread your work. Your story, although completely unbelievable, is pretty sexy. But you have so many missing or wrongly placed words, its painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I couldn't take it, I had to get inside my mother's pussy!

I reached between my mom's legs and moved my fingers to her clit, which I began to rub lightly. She began to moan, which encouraged me, and I slid two fingers into her pussy while I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Oh Danny, that feels so good, but I need more," my mom said breathing hard. "Get on top of me, I need your cock inside of me," she said in a low, lustful voice. My mom's legs spread apart as I moved on top of her, smashing her breasts down with my chest. I guided the head of my cock to my mother's wet pussy lips, and pushed into her warmth. Once inside, I started giving long, hard thrusts. In no time, I was pumping my mom's pussy vigorously, her moans continuous, and growing louder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous