All Comments on 'Shared Bed Ch. 02'

by sambates69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I couldn't take it, I had to get inside my mother's pussy!

I reached between my mom's legs and moved my fingers to her clit, which I began to rub lightly. She began to moan, which encouraged me, and I slid two fingers into her pussy while I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Oh Danny, that feels so good, but I need more," my mom said breathing hard. "Get on top of me, I need your cock inside of me," she said in a low, lustful voice. My mom's legs spread apart as I moved on top of her, smashing her breasts down with my chest. I guided the head of my cock to my mother's wet pussy lips, and pushed into her warmth. Once inside, I started giving long, hard thrusts. In no time, I was pumping my mom's pussy vigorously, her moans continuous, and growing louder.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Please

...proofread your work. Your story, although completely unbelievable, is pretty sexy. But you have so many missing or wrongly placed words, its painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is terrific!

But come on, Mr. S. Get Danny's fat 7-incher up that cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Has me stroking hard.

I like the build up pace so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bad

i think this text is totally mess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous