All Comments on 'Shared Bed Ch. 05'

by sambates69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
good stuff but really short

There just isn't enough of a story to really say one way or another, as to where this story is going. Thanks .....Rich

KawGuyKawGuyabout 15 years ago
Just getting started

Much too short, I was stroking my cock and wanted to cum to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let Danny take his mother all the way!

I was stroking waiting for the finale - Danny fucking his mom and possibly more - all four of them getting together or maybe DP each of the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE

yes you have to continue this hot series, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You NEED to continue this series. PLEASE. Soon if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Continue this Hot Story

I am enjoying this hot story ! Please keep going. Now its time for Marlene to go after her son's cock and screw him hard and often. She likes his cum so let her son give it to her. Thanks for the Chapters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best mother son stories

More please this is wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

Very good story. THere should be a female cousin in the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next part please...

next time she says "I wish you could fuck me" he better plunge it in...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

This story is awesome i often dream of doing this with my step mom but cant pull it off. Wish i could though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just shove it up her fucken cunt!

This is a terrific series by a gifted writer. But Marlene, the mother, is a heartless bitch. She'll do everything except the one most important thing that all sons want---for mom to spread her legs, open her cunt, and invite her son Danny to shove his big stiff prick up in there up to his hot young balls. What's her fucken problem? She knows her sister's letting her boy Sam fuck the shit out of her whenever he feels like it. Danny, Sam's cousin, knows that too. How does that make Danny feel, knowing that Sam's allowed to blow his balls up his mother's twat but he isn't? Boys have an inborn natural desire to give their mother the most precious gift they can---their rich creamy semen right up her mommy-cunt. Normal mothers welcome this precious gift, a sign of their boy's manly virility---from their boy's potent young balls to the motherly womb which gave him birth. They glory in making their boy a proud and happy young motherfucker, over and over again. Marlene is a fucken loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was finally time for Danny and his mom!

Alone together later that night, neither mother, or son, could resist their desires any longer. "I can't take it any more, I've got to have you," I said in a low voice. "I want you too, I need you inside me, take me," she replied in an inviting voice. Then she sat up, and pulled her chemise over her head, and we were both naked. We began a passionate kiss, and our tongues began to swirl around each others. I began to fondle her breast, and roll her nipple between my fingers. Before long, I was on top of her, my erection resting on her pubic hair, her tits smashed between us. I reached down, guiding my cock to her wet pussy lips. My mom moaned as I slowly pushed inside her. When I felt my cockhead touch her cervix, my pelvis was touching her clit. I began moving inside her, slowly at first, but increasing my pace, her pussy gripping my cock tightly. It didn't take long before my mother was moaning, encouraging me to fuck her harder. "Oh god Danny, that feels so good, don't hold back, fuck me, fuck me," she urgently requested. More than happy to comply, I began thrusting hard, and fast. "Oh mom, you're so tight, your pussy couldn't feel any better," I groaned, breathing hard. "Oh Danny, you're going to make me cum, fuck me, fuck your mother," she cried out! I pounded her pussy hard, and she came quickly, shouting in orgasmic pleasure! " Oh Danny, oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, oh honey, oh honey, oh honey, oh honey! Ah, ah, ah aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Just then, my balls exploded, shooting wave, after wave, of cum against her pussy bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is awesome and needs to continue.

Really enjoyed this story and sincerely hope you don't stop there with it. Any chance if you do continue that one of the women could be in nylons? Anyways, all the best and keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous