Shared Birthdays Pt. 09-10

Story Info
New Experiences.
3.4k words
4.39
1.3k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day they all decided to go back to the Bavarian town's bakery for breakfast. The route there and back would pass Tad and Jan's cabin so they could pick up what they needed. In addition to the training kit and butt plugs they found some desensitizing lube they had bought for Leah's introduction to back door entries.

Back at Becky's it was decided that there's no time like the present so they all stripped and headed to the bedroom. The original idea was that Tad would train Becky, but as he was being trained as well it was decided that Jan would take his place. Becky and Tad laid face down on the bed with a pillow under their hips, raising their asses a bit.

Leah took the regular lube and slathered it on Tad's asshole and the medium vibrator, while Jan used the desensitizing version on Becky and her small vibe. "Okay guys, remember to relax. Take deep breaths, calm yourself, and focus on the enjoyment this will bring you, once you get used to it," Jan instructed.

Nodding at Leah, Jan placed the tip of the vibe on Becky's asshole while Leah did the same to Tad. They both slowly pressed in, guiding the vibes as they breeched the two sphincter muscles. Tad recognized the vibe was larger than the fingers he was used to, but found it very easy to adjust.

"Stop, please," Becky told Jan. "Just hold it there and let me get used to it for a second. It doesn't hurt, but as Leah said it's a new, weird feeling."

"Is the desensitizer helping?" Jan asked her.

"I think so. Can you rub my ass around the vibe with your fingers?"

"Sure," Jan said as she did as Becky had asked.

"Yes, it feels a bit numb. Not completely like the novocaine the dentist uses, but just a bit less sensitive," Becky told her. "You can push it in further now."

Meanwhile Leah had pushed the vibe as far into Tad's ass as possible, given that she needed to leave a bit outside so she could hold it. "How is it, Tad?" she asked him.

"It's fine. It feels good, but not great. I'd never cum from this, but maybe larger things will do more to get me going."

"Let's try this,' Leah proposed, turning the vibrator on at a medium-low setting. 


"Whoa! Now that's interesting," Tad exclaimed. "Stroke it in and out but leave it on, please."

Leah did and also reached her other hand under Tad, encircling his cock, which was rock hard. "Want a hand job, hon?" she asked him.

"No thank you. I want to concentrate on my ass. Once I get used to this we can try all sorts of things, since there's only one of me and three of you."

Becky had taken all of the small vibe in her ass and allowed Jan to stroke it in and out. It wasn't long before she was encouraging Jan to speed it up, and then again. Jan's hand was actually getting tired, trying to hold the small vibe by its end and rapidly fuck Becky's ass.

When she feared she'd tire so much as to have to stop she turned the vibrator on medium and slowed down the stroking. "Wow, that's different!" Becky said. "I like it!"

Leah began varying the vibration speed up and down and when Jan heard the changing buzzing sounds she followed suit. Finally Becky asked Jan to turn it off and remove it, and Leah decided to end Tad's session as well. As the vibe left his ass Tad was slightly surprised to realize he missed it. He made a mental note to ask the women about it.

Leah got up and retrieved two warm, wet washcloths. Returning to the bed she tossed one to her mother and used the other to clean the lube from Tad's ass. Jan first lightly wiped Becky's wet pussy and then mimicked Leah's actions. Once cleaned up, both 'students' rolled over and propped themselves up on the headboard.

"So, what do you think?" Leah asked them.

"You and Jan were absolutely right. I'm assuming you treated us the same way Tad did you. Starting small is the right approach. We'll have to wait to see if I feel the same after moving up to the next size. I'd like to try this again later today with the small vibe but using regular lube," Becky shared.

"It was interesting, but not terribly different from the fingers until you turned on the vibrations. It's a bit larger than the fingers but almost not enough to notice, to be honest. I think I'm ready to move up in size," Tad told them. "But I do have one comment and question. When Leah pulled it out completely at the end I felt disappointment. Is that the same for you and do you also feel that way when a cock leaves your pussy?"

"Yes and no," Jan said. "If I've had a great orgasm from either, I usually don't feel disappointed. But if I didn't cum, or if you're just pulling out of my pussy to change positions, yes, my first thought is 'oh darn'"

"I agree with Jan," Leah said.

"I do too, with regard to the pussy part. We'll see, perhaps, about the ass part," Becky said.

"I think I'll take a pass when Becks has her second session later today. Tomorrow I want the large vibe and, if she's ready then the medium one will be available for Becks," Tad explained.

The next morning Becky announced that she thought she was ready for the medium. Her second session yesterday went perfectly, even without the desensitizing lube. She recognized that she had instinctively learned to relax, even being able to open her sphincter to an extent. Jan had expected Tad to take over since he wasn't having a second session but he explained that he thought it best to stay consistent. Since Jan had done session one, she should continue all the way with Becky.

Tad took the large vibrator without major problems. He did finally understand the 'full' feeling everyone talked about. Beyond that, neither the girth nor length of the vibrator was an issue, although he recognized that it was still noticeably smaller and thinner than his cock, and its clones. He had minor trepidation about being able to accommodate that.

Beyond the training sessions, all four were also still having sex in various combinations. Instead of the usual twice a day encounters they were only having one as the ass training sessions took up time and energy as well.

On Day 3 Becky asked for the large vibrator and found that, with patience and a caring guiding hand from Jan, she could handle it as well. When Jan had fully inserted it into her and then turned on the vibrations, starting at low and slowly increasing it to maximum, Becky actually felt as if she could climax from just that. Looking to the future she decided that, if she was capable of an anal orgasm, she wanted the first to be at Tad's hands, or rather cock. She asked Jan to end the session and she, of course, did.

All three women wanted to watch as Tad took a 'cock' for the first time, so he observed Becky's ass fuck with the large vibrator. When she ended, he took her in his arms, saying "I'm so very proud of you, my love" before kissing her long and deep. When they separated first Jan then Leah reiterated those sentiments.

It was now time for Tad. Jan suggested that they move to the living room. "When I first took Tad's cock in my ass, he had me kneel before an armchair like that and rest my head and arms on it. He kneeled behind me and took me that way. Since then we've done it in many places and positions but I honestly believe that's is the best place to lose one's anal virginity."

Tad kneeled at the chair and Leah handed the dildo to her mother. "You're his full time partner, Jan. You should be the one to pop his cherry."

Jan laughed and said, "Thank you, my dear. Someone raised you right!"

Putting plenty of lube on Tad's hole and the dildo, Jan positioned herself just to the left of his butt. "Are you ready, sweetheart?" she asked.

"Yes, go ahead," he replied.

Jan placed the head of the dildo on Tad's asshole and firmly but slowly pressed it forward. Despite Tad consciously relaxing his muscle, she met resistance. She pressed harder, prepared to stop instantly if Tad objected, but he remained quiet, even pushing back to impale himself.

All of a sudden the head popped past the muscle. Jan had wrapped one hand around the shaft of the toy, most of the way to the head end. When she broke through that hand met Tad's ass and stopped any further insertion.

"Okay, hold still and let me get used to this for a moment," Tad requested. Breathing deeply he made an effort to relax every muscle in his body. He'd realized that his shoulders, fists, and even abs had contracted involuntarily.

"I'm ready for more, but please go slowly," Tad asked Jan.

Jan pressed in slowly. Both of them expected Tad to ask her to stop when about half way in, as Jan, Leah and the other virgins Tad had taken had done. Tad had no way of knowing how far in Jan was, unlike when he was the fucker instead of the fuckee. He could feel her ass on his cock and knew how much had gone in. Never having taken anything this size, he had no frame of reference.

"Are you okay, hon?" Jan asked him.

"Yes, you can keep going."

"I would, but you've taken all of it already," Jan told him, a hint of pride coming through her voice.

Becky and Leah broke into a round of applause while shouting "Great!" and "Fantastic!"

"Cool," Tad said. Go ahead and pump me. Just make sure you don't let the head pop out - I want more experience before having to do the breeching again."

"Do you want us to play with your cock," Leah asked.

"No, thank you. I want to concentrate just on this. I'm not looking to cum. Y'all can make that happen later on," Tad told them.

Jan pumped the dildo in and out of Tad's ass for more than five minutes when he said, "Okay, I think that's enough for the first time."

Jan pulled all the way out and tossed the used dildo in the bowl they had placed nearby for all the anal toys. She stood up and Tad followed her. They embraced and kissed passionately, and each of the others gave Tad the same attention.

The sofa was covered with beach towels as they had all expected to spend most of their time naked. The women had a messy habit of leaking after sex, and Tad sometimes did the same. As they sat, it was Leah, who had initiated all this, who asked, "So how was it, Tad?"

"It was great, for a first time. Remember when you lost your virginity - the pussy type for you and the cock type for me? Frankly, it sucked, and not in a good way. Neither of us knew what we were doing. A blind cock and a blind pussy in the dark, trying to do something that felt good.

"It was a bit like that. I don't think Jan's ever fucked a guy's ass with a dildo, and I've never had my ass fucked. Jan and Leah have both penetrated me with a finger, but that's not a true fucking. Still, I think we did pretty damn good. Jan knows how it feels to have her ass fucked and I could tell she was trying to do me the way I do her. It was mostly me trying to figure out how to be fucked, if you will."

"I get that," Becky said. "It's kind of like that with a new partner, even when you're experienced. My pussy has to learn how he fucks her, and if she likes it."

Jan and Leah both agreed with her. Leah then asked, "So, $64,000 question - will you be doing it again? I'm hoping yes because I thought watching Jan fuck your ass was sexy as fuck and I can't wait to do it myself!"

Everyone laughed and Becky added "Ditto." But Tad wasn't ready to commit either way just yet.

Becky had a hot tub and all agreed this was a great time for a soak. Her backyard was fenced and there was only one neighbor who had a second floor window overlooking it. Becky knew that room was the bedroom of the live-in grandfather, who looked to be at least 85. "Geezer probably needs a thrill...who cares if he spies on us?" she said while leading the naked parade out the back door.

Shared Birthdays Pt. 10

Leah's visit ends

Leah had to return north and told Jan she wanted to talk to her, privately before they parted. Jan told Tad this and he offered to go out to the garage and mess around with his classic cars.

"Okay, baby girl, what do you want to talk about?' Jan said.

"Well, I'm not sure if this is a Mom or a Jan conversation," Leah replied.

"That's provocative. Why don't you just blurt it out and we'll take it from there?"

"Okay. I'm carrying on a family tradition," Leah said. "Lisa and I started having sex last month. Frankly, that's one reason I wanted to come visit, so I could tell you," Lisa confessed.

"Oh good lord! My daughter is having sex with her own daughter! How can I ever face the grocery store cashiers again, let alone the church choir ladies?" Jan deadpanned.

Leah rolled her eyes. "Aren't you the same mother who ate her boyfriend's cum out of HER daughter's pussy a few hours ago?"

"Oh, yeah. You got me there. Look hon, I know you understand the benefits and pitfalls of a mother/daughter relationship. If Lisa is as sensible and level-headed as you are, and I believe her to be, the two of you can handle this.

"Is she filling your sexual needs, and are you filling hers?" Jan asked.

"Mostly, except for the cock part. If it's okay with Tad, I want she and I to use his dildo on each other. I made sure to order the version that fits into the strap-on I have."

"Do you want me to ask him?" Jan said.

"No. We all have such an open, comfortable relationship I think I should be the one to talk to him. I just wanted to talk to you first," Leah replied.

"As I have been for every day you've been alive, I'm very proud of you, baby girl. I'm sure Tad will be fully supportive."

After hugging and kissing one another, Leah walked out to the garage. Tad was surprised, but happy, to see her. "Hey, didn't expect you," he said.

"Well, I have something to tell you and something to ask you," Leah said with more confidence than she actually felt.

"I'm all ears."

"K, well, I'm having sex with Lisa, my daughter."


"Good for you. Is everything going smoothly? Is it as comfortable as your relationship with your mom?" Tad asked, concerned for the cousin, once removed, he had begun to think of as his stepdaughter.

"It is. My only concern was upsetting Mom but I just told her and she's cool with it. But I need to ask you a favor."

"Anything I can," Tad assured her.

"Lisa and I have great girl/girl sex, just like Mom and I do. But she likes cock just as much as we do. Since I don't have one, I'm hoping you'll allow me to use your clone cock on her, and vice versa," Leah said with a hopeful waver in her voice.

"Of course you can! It was your idea, but it was my gift to you. Do whatever you want with it, just don't post a pic of it under my pics on social media!" he teased.

"Damn, there goes my plans for being a sex influencer!" she shot back.

That afternoon the three had a great romp in bed. Becky had returned to work and so wasn't available. She'd rejoin Jan and Tad the following night, after Leah had to return to home.

As her last night, Jan and Tad told Leah she was in control of the activities. She had them lay on their backs, side by side but not touching. Bringing her Tad clone with her, she climbed onto the bed, and straddled Tad. Rubbing her already wet pussy up and down his erect cock, she reached over and fingered Jan, quickly making her just as wet.

Leah raised up and, taking Tad's cock in her hand, pulled it up until the head met her slit just below her clit. She bent it back, running the head along her entire slit and across her perineum. Pulling it back to her opening she placed it there, barely within her lower lips.

Grabbing the dildo she rubbed the head of it up and down Jan's wet slit. Jan moaned and reached down to diddle her own clit. Leah placed the head of the mock cock at her mother's opening, matching the location of Tad's cock on her pussy.

Leah slowly lowered herself over Tad's cock and at the same time pushed the dildo into her mother. She timed it perfectly, reaching bottom on Tad as his entire doppelgänger all but disappeared inside Jan. Jan's deep, long moan told Leah the clone had rubbed up against her cervix.

Leah raised and lowered herself on Tad's cock while matching those movements with the pumping of his twin into and out of Jan. She desperately wanted to make all three of them cum together, and focused not only on her own pussy but on Jan and Tad's reactions.

Tad was incredibly turned on, knowing that while Leah's pussy encased and encouraged his cock, Jan's was doing the same to his clone. The idea that these three women, who he loved and adored with all his being, all thought so much of his cock to want their own version was an incredible turn on.

Leah heard the moans that signaled Tad was getting close, and her pussy was throbbing. She slid her hand down the clone cock and turned the vibrator within up to full power. Jan immediately groaned and Leah could tell her pussy muscles were contracting as her labia pulsed in and out.

Two minutes later, Tad cried out, "I'm cumming!" and Jan responded "Me too!" Leah stopped holding herself back and all three came within seconds of each other. Jan's body seemed to be having a seizure while Tad's went limp. Leah felt waves and waves of aftershocks and her pussy squeezed his cock until he begged her to stop.

Once they had recovered, Tad ushered them all into the shower, despite the fact that it was better suited for two. He lovingly and thoroughly washed each of them, alternating between them. He washed Leah's breasts and then Jan's, Jan's back then Leah's and so on. Naturally he paid particular attention to their pussies.

When Tad finished the women, they both washed him, giving his cock the same meticulous attention he had given their pussies. After they toweled dry and, wrapping the towels around themselves, walked back into the living room. Tad fixed drinks for everyone and they sat together on the sofa.

"I hate that I have to leave tomorrow, but I have to admit I'm looking forward to getting back to Lisa. I plan to tell her the truth about DilTad, so she's going to know what it feels like to have you fuck her, Tad."

"Well, if she says it's the best she's ever had, please let me know. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it," he joked.

"Tad, there are two well satisfied women sitting right here with you, and another in town who all think you're the best male fucker we've ever been with," Jan interjected.

"Awww, you flatter me."

"No, Tad, you are fantastic in bed. Or on the couch, the porch, the kitchen island and everywhere else!" Jan insisted.

"Well, thank you. I'm happy to be able to satisfy you," Tad said.