Exploring Brenda Pt. 01

Story Info
Wyatt watches his sister blossom and grow.
1.5k words
4.41
14.1k
30
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and I were always close. My flat-chested sister liked to run around the house in her pajamas.

Yep. Seemingly overnight my nerdy sister blossomed. Wow! At eighteen Brenda suddenly had sexy curves... Shapely hips and legs, a cute round butt and a nice pair of apple-sized titties. Of course, she still ran around the house in her pajamas. But now sis jiggled and wiggled when she ran.

I loved her wiggles and jiggles.

My sister continued to blossom, and her boobs grew until they were big and bouncy. Even her baggy t-shirts couldn't hide her bulging tits.

Often I dreamed about Brenda's plump boobs... having her warm soft tits wrapped around my stiff prick as I squeezed her swollen mounds.

The more I watched Brenda, the more she watched me...

One Saturday, sis threw a pool party for her cheerleader friends. From my upstairs window, I watched the bikini-clad girls frolic in the pool. I was in heaven as their wet bikini bottoms molded around their sweet pussies and round butts. And their tits bounced freely in tiny bikini tops while they splashed around in the water.

Soon, the girls did a cheerleader routine on the grass. I saw my sister jump up and split her legs wide as a porn star. Holy boner-maker! I wondered what my sister looked like inside her panties.

When sis went to take a shower, I set my twat trap. Dropping a twenty-dollar bill in the hall, I hid and waited. Brenda came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her naked body. My sister saw the bill and quickly bent to pick it up.

When Brenda bent over, I saw her naked pussy. A glistening pink slit framed in curly red pubes. Wow, I was the first guy to see her cherry pie. I thought my cock would explode.

A month later, a guy named Dirk took my sister's cherry pie. They got hot and heavy right away. Some nights, I'd hear Brenda and Dirk going at it in her bedroom. "That's it Dirk, that's it! Keep fucking! Omigod, that's soo FUCKING good!"

More than once I peeked in, seeing Brenda on her back, with her legs in the air as Dirk hammered her pussy. Sometimes my sister was on all fours, with her fat tits flopping around as Dirk fucked her doggie style.

Brenda told her friends it was making love. No. This was fucking like sex-crazed teenagers. Now I needed to find a sex-crazed girl for my dick.

Then I noticed the cute pixie across the street. Fiona was the same age as my sister. But the girl was four feet tall. And with her pigtails and plaid skirt Holly looked like jailbait. I sensed pussy opportunity.

I started dating Holly. Titty feels turned into fingering. One night after a party, Holly was drunk. Finally. In my backseat I got her panties off and my dick in her tight pussy. I fucked the petite girl hard until her mom caught us...Oops.

Her mother smacked my naked ass with a broom. I didn't even get to spurt. Holly was banned from seeing me.

That same week Dirk broke up with my sister, Brenda. Worse still, he dumped her for the local slut.

Sis took it worse than I did. She came home from classes and went straight to her room. I heard her sobbing loudly, so I went to the door. Brenda was lying on her back. When I walked in she yelled, "Fuck Dirk!"

"Yeah. Fuck the jerk, you'll find a better guy."

Brenda patted the bed, so I walked over and sat. "Hold me Wyatt." I hugged her as my sister snuggled in close, putting her head on my chest. I was slightly ashamed when I peeked down her blouse at her cushy boobs.

Sis hugged harder and I tried to ignore her succulent tits, inches from my mouth. With her soft, curvy body pressed against mine and her tits on display...my dick turned to stone.

Brenda leaned over, kissing my forehead. "Bro, I know you're looking at my boobs, but at least someone appreciates my goodies."

I got up and limped out with a full-bore boner. Of course I had to jerk off. So I clicked on a video with a sexy brunette girl licking out a blonde's twat. Watching the porno I jerked my shaft... and was about to cum when I heard...

"BUSTED!"

I looked up to see Brenda staring at me and laughing. I pulled the sheet over my boner. "Sis, what the fuck are you doing!?"

"Wyatt, I was about to ask you the same thing, but the answer is apparent. "You should close the door when you jerk off."

"I did!"

Sis looked at the video. "Lesbo porn! Do you like lesbians?"

"Sure, every guy does."

"Bro, you look like you've got your hands full—one of them, anyway." Brenda giggled. Look, everybody does that kind of thing. Girls diddle too."

"Really?"

"Of course I touch myself." Sis whispered. "Wyatt, do you ever think about me when you jerk off? Think about me naked?"

"N-no."

"You LIAR! I've seen the way you ogle my big tits and jiggling ass." Brenda gave me an evil wink. "Brother, why don't we help each other out?"

I was amazed and I wanted this more than I wanted to breathe. "Bro, let's play with each other's naughty parts and maybe kiss each other like we used to."

Brenda reached over and moved my hand to her left breast, holding it against the thin fabric of her nightie, letting me feel her soft tit and hard nipple. And Brenda's tongue kiss made me hunger for more.

She kissed me like a lover, not a sister.

Brenda leaned down, gripping my cock. "Hell Wyatt, it's thick as my wrist." She gently rubbed up and down my shaft. My cock throbbed in appreciation.

Sis whispered, "Touch me."

I reached under her nightie, rubbing the moist cleft in her panties. It felt sinful and terrific. Brenda moaned as I became bolder and rubbed her slit harder. Through the fabric I rubbed her clitty hood. Brenda flinched. "Ooh!"

Sis lowered her panties just enough to show some red fuzz. I wanted more and yanked her panties down, exposing my sister's vee-shaped patch of red pubes, and her pink slit peeking out through the soft curls.

I was in sister lust. Brenda lifted her knees, helping me take her nightie off. Sis lay there completely naked as she stroked my boner.

My hand squeezed her wet pussy, and gently ran a finger inside her slit. Brenda was incredibly wet and slippery. Pulling my finger to my lips I tasted my sister's pussy juice. Tangy and salty.

As sis stroked my prick, I finger-fucked her tight cunt.

"Dude, you've taken my panties off, so I'll take off you boxers. It's only fair. " Brenda yanked my boxers down and exposed my manhood. She gently cupped my hairy balls. "Let's get comfortable."

Brenda straddled my hips so we were face to face, and prick to pussy. "You know Wyatt, there are other things we can do."

"Naughty things?" My cock twitched.

"Yes Wyatt, just say the word."

"WORD!"

Sis gave me an open mouth kiss as she edged herself forward, pushing the tip of my knob into her pink slit. Brenda wiggled her hips, with her labia nuzzling the tip of my rigid cock. "No going back now, brother."

Lifting her pussy she pushed forward. My steel cock shoved into her snug hole. Brenda twisted slowly, screwing her pussy onto my pole. I squeezed her tits as she giggled. "Sex without kissing is just wrong."

We kissed as I lay there, being fucked by my own sister and fucking her back, the two of us bonding in incestuous joy. Brenda whispered, "Nobody will ever know."

"That's our secret." We continued our deliciously slow fucking, giving and receiving pleasure.

Brenda leaned back. "Wyatt, I want you to ride me." Sis bent her knees up slightly, making a comfortable fuck-saddle. Brenda used her hand to guide me into her hole, and I slid inside her again, taking about three strokes before I penetrated her fully.

"Ooh Wyatt...you're deep inside me..." Now, Brenda lifted herself to meet my fuck strokes stroke. Gripping her fat tits, I fucked her slow and hard as my sister squirmed.

"Brenda, am I fucking you too hard?"

"No Wyatt. There ain't no such thing as too hard.

My cock pounded away, fucking my sister so forcefully her teeth rattled. Brenda gripped my neck, humping her hips up at every thrust, her clinging cunt tugging at my shaft.

"Oh God! Screw my brains out!"

I did, slamming my thick boner deep into her squirming pussy. Sis shuddered as our naked bodies slapped together... making squishy sounds.

"Oh Wyatt. That's it!" Brenda's pussy tightened around my boner as her back arched. "Wyatt, you're making me cum!"

Lifting her ankles to her ears, I fucked deeper. "Please don't stop! Don't stop, Wyatt!"

Her convulsing cunt crushed my cock until it spewed. My sister squirmed with an evil smirk on her face as my prick spewed loads of cum into her hot little hole. After the last spurt, I collapsed on Brenda's pillowy tits.

"Wow sis... I've never felt anything so damn good."

"Me neither. Stud." Brenda panted. "But remember, no can will know we did this."