Slut Wife Jane's Pissy Toilet Fuck

Story Info
Slut Wife takes my cock on Niece Ally’s birthday night out.
821 words
3.83
10.6k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

It had been an eventful evening. My tall, steely blonde wife Jane was drunk during Ally's (my niece) 18th birthday party night out. With her feeling sick, I'd taken her to the smelly disabled toilet to be sick. Wasted, she could hardly walk in her strappy black high heels.

To my annoyance, she'd flirted and taken drinks from strangers, and was now paying for it, by the way she was acting her drinks had possibly been spiked. She always been popular with the opposite sex and the same sex, Jane was stunning mature woman, but I 'd heard rumours and rumblings she'd been having flings, putting her coochie out for an affair.

With her stained red panties around her ankles and red mini skirt hitched around her waist, rocking on the toilet she steadied herself holding my waist as she urinated. Her ample tits looked great in her black faux leather basque corset top. Looking down her red pedicure toes, hairy trimmed minge and zipped-up cleavage my prick stirred. Fuck it I thought, and pulled my cock out.

"Oh, baby," she slurred, "Not--,"

Before she could finished I stuffed my wanting meat in the back of her throat.

"That's what you get for flirting," I mumbled.

I held the ponytail of her scraped back hair, and faced fucked the promiscuous bitch, enjoying my balls slapping on her chin.

Gagging and spluttering, with bloodshot bulging eyes, she slapped my thighs for me to stop. I released her and she puked a little on the floor, followed by dribble and spit. Kicking her knickers from around her ankles, her mini skirt hitched up like a belt she got off the toilet and bent over the pan.

I held her hair of scraped back hair as she retched to puke, her red gel manicured nails held tightly onto the toilet seat as I rubbed my hard cock across her ass.

"All those men would have fucked me," she slurred rocking. "You couldn't even get it up last night."

She was right, I couldn't as I had I emptied my sacks just before she got home, splattering spunk over my niece's old doll's plastic faces, Barbie, Disney, Bratz dolls that she left in our spare room. Our eighteen-year-old niece Ally stayed with us often as it was convenient for work and college, she was also always arguing with her mom, so she'd stayed with us a lot over the years.

Ally's stunning three-foot Barbie doll was my favourite, jelly pink shoes, and skirt with rainbow coloured top. Like a nonce in an ice cream van or sick pedo in a park, it was great fun emptying my sacks over it on Ally's double bed. I'd jizz in the face of her makeup & hair dressing head too, with its blinking eyes! Masturbating over dolls and plastic decapitated-like heads with my trousers around my ankles wasn't a great look, and it was a hassle to clean them up afterwards even if I liked to watch the cum drip from their faces.

I wanted to eat Jane's ass out so bad, but I was conscious of the time. With her toned ass cheeks out, and folds of her loose meat flaps on display, I slipped my thick length inside her loose cunt and banged away as hard as I could.

"You drunk fucking whore!" I seethed, pounding my attention seeking wife's sopping wet pussy.

Ploughing and thrusting, it didn't take me long, and with an unsophisticated loud nasel grunt I shot my dense, creamy load into her sweaty wet hole. Cum oozed out of her as she vomited. I moved from behind her still holding her ponytail. Then as she side eyed me with running mascara, I pissed over the cheating bitch face as she gargled and spat out my urine.

"Yummy," she slurred, grinning from ear-to-ear, drunk and drugged off her tits.

"You're a dirty-pissy-puke-slut," I smiled putting my dick away.

I helped her clean herself up over the sink, fondling her tits and ass along the way.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it a jar while my wife reapplied her dark sultry makeup as best as she could.

"I'll take Aunty Jane home," smiled my tiny, dark curly head niece. "You can finish your drink and chill," she offered, with her hands on the hips of sparkling silver micro mini dress.

As Ally brushed past me her little five-foot odd frame rubbed against my deflating cock. I wasn't sure if she'd done it on purpose, as she'd tried it on with me before, jumping in my bed and spooning me, her hand like a magnet to my cock, I'd returned her back to the spare room.

"I think she's been spiked," I added, as I watched the two women make their way across the bar crammed with women. However, I only had eye's for my niece's perfect curves.