Shared Bride Ch. 06: A Date

Story Info
My gorgeous girl goes on a date with a big dicked stud.
2.5k words
4.48
30.4k
31
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
927 Followers

Jen and I lazed the day away at the beach, since there had been a continued spell of good weather, which was unusual for England.

We found a quiet spot where Jen could go topless, which was always nice to see. She even sent Brad a picture of her with her tits out on the beach.

I particularly enjoyed seeing her erect nipples pointing out as she stepped out of the cold water.

Back at the hotel it was getting towards evening and Jen was preparing for her date. She chatted to me through the bathroom door as I lay on the bed. She had shaven her legs and pussy ready for her lover and was now applying her makeup.

She told me that Brad had picked a good restaurant for them to eat at, which would be nice and romantic.

"Have you picked out something for me to wear babe?" She asked.

I got up, opened the closet and started flicking through the few dresses she had hanging up.

"This one." I said, holding up a short, low cut, blue summer dress that I particularly liked her in.

Jen smiled. "Great choice." She said. "I love you even more for choosing that dress, because I know how much you like me in it." She said. "It proves to me that you want what I want."

I'd had a great day with Jen, she had told me how much she had enjoyed degrading me as she gave me sloppy seconds earlier that morning. She told me not to take it personally and that it was just part of the fantasy for her. I told her that if she loved it, then so did I, which was the truth.

We had some lovely chats throughout the day about how we felt about what had happened and what we liked and disliked. It turned out neither of us really disliked anything.

Jen knew that I usually preferred more subtlety in her degradation and humiliating language, but she wanted to change things up and really live out what was no longer just a fantasy to us.

We had watched countless cuckold and hotwife videos together, as well as reading many stories about the fetish. It seemed to me that many of them were exaggerated and a little, if not a lot, over the top. But the reality of the past twenty-four hours told me that they were more real than I had anticipated, which I was beginning to accept.

Earlier, at the beach I had asked her if she was serious about letting Brad do 'Whatever he wanted' with her, as she'd told me that morning. "Sure." She said. "Within reason... I mean he seems like a pretty kinky guy, I want to see what he's got in store for me." She laughed.

I was so turned on thinking about what they might do together, I started to get excited for the night and I wasn't even going to be there.

"What underwear have you got for me?" Jen shouted. "I won't need a bra with that dress, just a nice sexy pair of knickers."

I rummaged through her suitcase, there were a good selection of clean panties and bras. I noticed she had put all her dirty undies together in one compartment, which I thought might come in useful for later if I was in all alone, if you get what I mean.

Then I had a thought. "Don't wear any." I said.

"Really?" Jen stuck her head around the door and smiled. "Okay, you're in charge." She winked. "Well you're not really in charge tonight, Brad is, but you're in charge of what I wear at least."

Jen came into the bedroom naked. She looked a million dollars. Her soft skin glistened with the shine of her aftersun, which had a delicious coconut smell.

Her tan was accentuated by the line where her bikini bottoms had been and her little white arse was just delectable.

It was also a joy to see her clean, bald cunt for a change. Of course I hoped the next time I'd see it, it would a be a freshly fucked, swollen, sticky mess.

Jen pulled on her dress and turned around so I could zip her up. I kissed the back of her neck as I did so, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Which shoes?" She asked pointing to a few pairs scattered on the floor.

I pointed to a pair of black ones and she unwittingly said "Choose again."

"I thought I was in charge!?" I said.

"You are, as long as you make the right choice!" Jen chuckled. "I'll wear these." She said, before I could answer again.

I got a glimpse of her cunt as she sat on the floor and fastened her shoes. "Wow." I said. "You're going to have to be careful in that dress, I can see everything."

"Isn't that why you chose it?" Jen giggled, holding her hand out for me to pull her up. "Don't wait up." She said, pecking me on the cheek so not to disturb her lipstick.

She grabbed her handbag and headed for the door like a kid at Christmas. "Don't forget to send me some...pictures." I said, finishing the sentence after the door had swung shut.

I decided to go out and grab some dinner alone. As I sat, eating my fast food on the sea wall, suddenly feeling quite lonely, thinking about my beautiful girl and her stud.

I decided to cheer myself up and go for a few drinks in a nearby pub. I sat in the corner alone, I must have looked quite tragic because a guy approached me and asked me if I wanted a game of pool.

I shot some pool and made smalltalk with this guy for an hour or so, before making my way back to the hotel.

I lay on the bed and flicked through the tv channels, before finally getting a message from Jen. It was a close up picture of her mouth with a white substance trickling down her chin. The message just said 'Dessert..Yummy!" and a winky face. My cock immediately stood to attention.

Later she would tell me that substance was actually greek yoghurt and that they were still at the restaurant at that point, she had just sent to to me to tease me.

Of course I didn't know this at that point and I decided to send her a picture of my hard cock in response.

"Cute." Came her, now predictably degrading reply.

Naturally I almost came at reading it. I didn't reply, I just went to Jen's suitcase and grabbed a pair of dirty knickers. The very pair in fact, that she had worn the previous night.

I held them up to my nose and breathed in the sweet, musty aroma of yesterdays sex. as I made myself cum to the photograph of my girls supposed cummy mouth.

After I'd cum I fell asleep, I hadn't had the best nights sleep previously as it was a bit cramped with three in the bed and Brad's muscular frame took up a lot of room. It was nice to have the bed all to myself for a while.

I woke a couple hours later to the sound of my phone buzzing. It was another message from Jen. It just said 'Look out of your window."

I got up and looked outside, I scanned the area of the busy main street outside and a big car park. Then I noticed in the far corner of the car park a girl on her knees in front of a guy, who was standing.

It was dark, but I could see Jen's head bobbing up and down like she was sucking his dick.

I pulled my cock out and jerked off at the window, then I got a little wave, first from Brad, then Jen.

I obviously could't make out if she had made him cum or not, but eventually she got up and they walked off towards the hotel entrance.

I sat back up on the bed and sniffed Jens panties again Before I got another picture message. This time I was genuinely shocked.

It was a picture, obviously taken by Brad, of Jen's arse hole, slightly prized apart by his thumbs and with his big cock resting on one of her arse cheeks. The message just said. "I'm having this tonight, love Brad xx."

'Holy shit' I thought aloud. Jen liked anal play and she let me fuck her arse on the odd occasion, usually if we were drunk or high. But I couldn't believe she was going to let him put his massive prick up there. Well it was out of my hands, so I just casually replied "Enjoy.. and be gentle."

I made myself cum once again before falling back asleep. Sleep was the only way I could stop my mind going crazy, thinking about Jen getting arse fucked by a huge dick.

I was woken a little while later by Jen stumbling through the door, she was either drunk, high or both. "Whoops." She said, tripping over a bag on the way in. She looked at me and giggled. "Did you get Brad's message?" She asked.

"Yep." I said,

She threw herself on the bed. "Fuckin' hell, that was sore." She laughed.

"Well you did say you were going to let him do what he wanted." I replied in a 'told-you-so' kind of way.

"It's a good job I was stoned off my tits and he only lasted a few minutes." She said in almost a fit of laughter.

"So tell me everything." I said, sitting up and taking her hand.

She preceded to tell me about their romantic meal, how she gave him a foot job under the table, about the greek yoghurt (much to my disappointment).

She told me they went down to the beach and watched the sun set, whist smoking a joint. Brad ate her beautiful clean shaven pussy to orgasm as they lay on the sand. Then he fucked her again.

Jen said the feeling of his cum trickling down her leg as they walked up the street afterwards, was amazing.

Them they went for cocktails, or which Jen appropriately had Sex on the Beach. She said they had a few cocktails and then went outside to smoke another joint.

"I felt so fuckin' loose, like I'd have done literally anything." She said, slurring her words slightly.

After that they headed back to the hotel and she sucked him off in the carpark, then they headed up to Brad's room.

"I told him he could do anything he wanted to me and he was in his element." She said. "He asked me if I was serious and I told him I was... So he thought for a second and asked me if he could have my arse."

"Wow... and what did you think about taking such a big cock in your bum?" I asked her.

"Well when you tell a guy he can do anything to you, he's always going to choose the arse first." She said laughing. "I mean you would too right?"

I guessed I probably would have to be honest. Then Jen asked if I liked the picture Brad had sent me.

"Oh yeah, I loved it." I told her. "The question is.. did you?"

"Hell yes." She said, looking me in the eye. I noticed the smell of alcohol and pot on her breath as she got closer. "I mean it hurt like fuck at first, but as I got used to it... well I rubbed my pussy and came like a fucking steam train." She said.

Jen was less inhibited that I'd ever seen her. "Your turn babe." She said. "I said I'd let you do anything you want to me and I meant it... so what do you want to do?"

I thought for a minute. "I want to clean your arsehole with my tongue." I said "While you degrade me.. and you can be as nasty as you want.. no limits."

Jen smiled. "That can be arranged." She said. "But first I want to kiss you."

Jen put her lips to mine. we shared a most passionate kiss. I could taste cigarettes, weed, alcohol and probably cock on her breath, but it was one if the most sensual kisses I'd ever shared with anyone.

"Ok.. you can lick my arsehole now." She said in typical cutting fashion, as she broke away from our kiss.

She bent over, her dress rode up to reveal her pert little white arse cheeks. I kissed my way up the back of her leg, definitely tasting the remnants of Brad's ejaculate as I did so.

Then I took a close look at her arsehole before delving in. It wasn't like in the photograph from earlier. It had obviously been well stretched.

I stuck my tongue out and tasted the unique taste of Jen's ring piece. I probed her a little but I couldn't really feel or taste any wetness on my tongue,

"Can you taste his cum yet?" Jen inquired.

"Not yet." I replied.

"How about now?" She said, and she slowly broke wind. As she did so Brad's cum out began to trickle out of her arsehole and into my mouth.

"Thats it." She said "How does it taste, you pathetic little cunt?"

"Amazing." I replied, sticking my tongue as far up her arse as I could as she continued pushing his cum out.

I willingly sucked all of his cum out of Jen's arse and cleaned her skin with my tongue until there were no more traces of ejaculate.

Jen moaned and groaned as I licked her clean. It was unlike anything i'd ever tasted or smelled, but it was fucking wonderful.

"In the bathroom." She instructed after I'd finished. I think it was the alcohol and weed, but Jen was in an insatiable mood. I didn't move as quickly as she'd obviously hoped so she grabbed me by the ear and twisted it, getting up and pulling me towards the bathroom.

"You need a wash." She said, pulling back the shower curtain and pushing me towards the bath. She forced my head down ordering me to sit, until I was on my knees in an empty bath "And I need a piss."

"What?" I said, taken aback. Don't get me wrong it was fucking hot, I was just shocked at her sudden domination.

"You said no limits right!?" She asked, shuffling forward so she was standing directly over my face.

I paused for a second and looked up at my beautiful, naked, totally uninhibited girlfriend. "No limits!" I said, realising that she was about to piss on me.

Before I could say another word a stream of piss hit me straight in the face. I closed my mouth and allowed the strong yellow arc to cover my face and hair.

"Open your fucking mouth you little pussy." Jen said assertively. I did as I was told and tasted her wonderful urine.

It tasted so strong, probably from the alcohol. I savoured the moment and enjoyed this first golden shower I got from my amazing girl.

Strangely as I knelt there feeling her piss soak my face and hair, whilst listening to her degrade me like the little pussy I am. I first realised that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman.

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
927 Followers