Shared Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
The couple get together for a wild time.
8k words
4.71
19.9k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers

A couple months had gone by since Shane, Jason, Lisa and Hannah established their interconnected relationships. Jason and Lisa were dating faithfully, as were Shane and Hannah. Since all four of them had come to enjoy group sex, the men occasionally shared their girls in male-female-male threesomes, and both girls were in agreement on that setup, as both of them liked being the center of attention for two men, and it was a fair trade. The four of them talked about doing a foursome, which had yet to materialize.

An underlying attraction that was unknown to the group, however, was Lisa's toward Hannah. Lisa was not actively bisexual and never considered herself to truly be so. In college, though, she had a lot of good friends who were gay or lesbian, and so Lisa spent a lot of time with the LGTBQ crowd. The result was mostly some confusing dreams, but her curiosity coupled with her exploratory nature toward sex during those developmental years for her led to a couple lesbian experiences with a girl who was her friend back then. It was fun for Lisa, but the choice was for the sake of having the experience, not because of a natural attraction toward women.

Things changed a bit for Lisa the more involved she and her four friends got with each other. Knowing her boyfriend was helping his friend nail Hannah -- in exchange for the two of them sharing Lisa -- didn't make Lisa jealous but rather peaked some confusing interest for Hannah. Lisa saw what the boys saw in Hannah: a thin, young girl in her early 20s with soft white skin, long, straight dark hair, dark eyes, large breasts and about 5'5" in heels -- to say nothing of Hannah's fun personality. Of course, Lisa had plenty to boast about as well: 30 years old and thin, with tan Italian skin, breasts not as large as Hannah's but still sizeable to compliment a rocking ass and a pretty face complete with brown eyes and brown hair that was naturally curly but often straightened. She was a bit taller than Hannah, standing about 5'8" in heels. The more the girls hung out and, especially, shared their men, the more Lisa's sleeping giant of sexuality awoke, and with that phenomenon came a interest in exploring her sexuality a little more like she did in college.

Only Jason knew the details of Lisa's sexual past, and Lisa wasn't comfortable revealing those details to Hannah, especially since Lisa was coming to grips with the fact that she had something of a small crush on the younger girl. Lisa kept that fact to herself but eventually decided she wanted to act on it. The group was close enough and had participated in plenty of debauched behavior over the past few months that Lisa didn't have to worry about being judged. Her main concern was not making the dynamic of the relationship awkward if Lisa came on to Hannah and Hannah didn't respond favorably.

Lisa decided to invite Hannah over one night for some girl time and see where it went. The night included pajamas, movies, snacks, gossip and lots of wine. As the girls' inhibitions began to evaporate, Lisa took her chance to direct the conversation in her favor.

"So," Lisa said, "you've done threesomes with two guys before Jay and Shane, right?"

"That's right."

"Ever done one with another girl?"

"Nope... hadn't really thought about it."

"Ever had any kind of sex with a girl?"

"No, I haven't." Hannah paused and then smirked, a little from the alcohol but mostly because she saw through Lisa's lame attempt to come onto her. "Are you coming on to me?" Hannah asked.

"What!" Lisa said, but her blushing gave her away, as it always did. While Lisa fought her embarrassment, Hannah was thinking about what it might be like to have sex with the pretty Italian lady.

"You know," Hannah said, "if I were going to try that with anyone, it would definitely be you."

"Stop," Lisa said, blushing even more. "I wasn't. Just -- let's talk about something else!"

"Hmm, no," Hannah said. "I don't want to talk about something else." She leaned in closer, drawing her face to Lisa. "I don't want to talk about anything right now." Hannah kissed Lisa.

Neither girl said anything. Lisa immediately leaned in, her heart beating furiously as she kissed Hannah back. The next few moments were a blur as the girls' hands grabbed each other's backs and pulled themselves close to each other as they made out on the couch for a couple minutes. Finally, heart still pounding, face red from arousal and breath shallow, Lisa spoke.

"Here or the bed?"

"Bed," Hannah chose, and the girls stood up and made their way to Lisa's bedroom.

Once there, they got into the bed with each other. "I want to watch you take your clothes off," Lisa said to Hannah. "You're so beautiful, and I know you look great naked."

"Aw, thanks!" Hannah said, lifting her t-shirt off and sitting topless beside Lisa. "I bet your body is amazing and goes so well with that pretty face of yours."

Lisa blushed again from Hannah's compliment but was also fixated on Hannah's boobs. "Oh my gosh, your boobs are great!"

"Thanks," Hannah said. "Now yours."

Lisa took her shirt off. "They're not as big as yours, but they're a good handful," she said. Hannah's hands immediately latched onto them.

"You're right," Hannah said with a smile. Hannah's hands on Lisa's breasts turned Lisa on even more, and the girls quickly took their pants off as well so that they were naked together in the bed. Soon they were making out again as they lay down on the mattress, their hands beginning on each other's chest, back and shoulders. Lisa made the next move, though, as her hand traveled down to Hannah's vagina.

"Oh!" Hannah cried as Lisa slipped the tip of her finger into Hannah.

"Mmm, glad to see you're getting wet," Lisa said between kisses. Lisa then gently pushed Hannah onto her back, rolling on top of her while easing more and more of her finger into Hannah's pussy. Hannah moaned and spread her legs wider, and Lisa began to slide her face away from Hannah's, instead kissing Hannah's neck and then her chest, focusing on her nipples as she began to finger-fuck Hannah.

"Oh fuck!" Hannah cried. "That feels so good!" After spending a moment kissing and sucking Hannah's tits, Lisa continued down Hannah's body, kissing down her stomach and then, at last, arrived where her finger was sliding steadily in and out. Still pumping her finger into Hannah, Lisa stuck out her tongue and licked Hannah's clit.

"Oh my goodness!" Hannah moaned. "Don't stop." Lisa smiled devilishly as she locked eyes with Hannah while Lisa's tongue prodded Hannah's clit as Lisa continued0 finger-fucked Hannah. Hannah squirmed with pleasure and moaned uncontrollably as the pretty Italian girl made oral love to her.

After a couple minutes, Lisa pulled her finger out and used both hands to spread Hannah's legs farther apart, putting her face right up to Hannah's pussy and sticking her tongue inside. "Shit!" Hannah cried, clutching her own breasts and arching her back as Lisa ate her out. Lisa delightedly and feverishly licked Hannah's pussy for a few minutes until Hannah screamed from an orgasm. Lisa laughed into Hannah's crotch without breaking her tongue's pace at all, her tongue dancing in Hannah's pussy while Hannah continued to writhe and moan from her climax.

Once Hannah finally relaxed, Lisa pulled away and kneeled straight up between Hannah's legs, smiling at the girl she had just satisfied. Hannah smiled and laughed, catching her breath. "Your turn," Hannah said, sitting up. Lisa turned around and bent over, spreading her legs as she propped herself up on her hands and knees and then looked over her shoulder as Hannah got to her knees behind Lisa and shuffled in between Lisa's legs. Putting her hands on Lisa's thighs and bending forward, Hannah put her face right behind Lisa's ass, stuck out her tongue and slowly licked from the bottom of Lisa's slit to the top and then back down.

"Mmm, yes," Lisa murmured. "That feels nice." Hannah did it again, making Lisa moan. Hannah then pulled her head back slightly and slid her hand over Lisa's cunt, fingering Lisa's clit and poking her pussy with her tongue. "Oh!" Lisa cried. "I like that!" Hannah smiled and proceeded to continue rubbing her finger against Lisa's clit, a little faster, and began licking Lisa's pussy harder and faster. Hannah's increased pace was met by more moans that leaked from Lisa's throat as Lisa quivered and continued to watch over her shoulder at her lady lover.

As Hannah grew more comfortable with her first experience eating pussy, she got more into it, leaning forward and pressing in closer to Lisa's ass, pressing her tongue deeper into Lisa's pussy as she sank her nails into Lisa's ass while her other hand still rubbed Lisa's clit. Lisa began to moan louder and louder. "That's it! That's it!" she cried, now facing forward and holding her head up, eyes closed as she moaned. "Keep going! Faster!" Both Hannah's tongue and finger went faster, and Lisa cried out louder, a smile breaking across her face while her eyes remained closed.

It has been many years since the last time Lisa had sex with a girl, and she didn't remember it being this good, as simple as it was. Delivering on this rare same-sex crush was exhilarating for her, adding to the arousal she experienced as the pretty girl behind her continued to pleasure Lisa's pussy. Hannah was equally excited, having never expected to do anything like she was doing now and certainly not going into this night. The unexpected turn of events had Hannah whirling with adrenaline as she leaned into this naughty act.

Just as Lisa was nearing an orgasm, Hannah had another idea based on their experiences with their boyfriends. Hannah took her hand away from Lisa's clit, keeping her other hand secured on Lisa's ass cheek. With her now free hand, Hannah located Lisa's asshole and pressed the tip of her finger into the opening, just like Jason and Shane had done with their cocks several times now.

"Ah!" Lisa cried, surprised to feel Hannah's finger going into her ass. "Oh, that's hot! Yes, do that!" Hannah smiled, eyes beaming, her tongue still lovingly lashing Lisa's fuck hole while her finger was almost all the way inside Lisa's ass. Still eating Lisa out, Hannah began to finger-fuck Lisa's ass, sliding it back and forth. "Fuck, that feels really good!" Lisa moaned, quickly back to the brink of an orgasm. With her tongue in Lisa's pussy and her finger in Lisa's ass, Hannah was soon going as fast as she could in both places, soon delivering an exquisite climax that shot through Lisa's body, causing Lisa to go rigid and scream with delight. Hannah began to slow down but did not stop until Lisa was shuddering at the conclusion of her climax, at which point Lisa collapsed on the bed in front of Hannah, involuntarily pulling herself away from Hannah's mouth and finger.

Hannah laughed. "That was really fun!" she said as she lay down next to Lisa.

"Oh my," Lisa said, catching her breath. "Yeah it was! Was that really your first time?"

"Yep," Hannah said. "Did I do well?"

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa responded. "That was incredible!" The girls began to kiss again as Lisa put one hand on Hannah's cheek. Hannah responded by running her hand up and down Lisa's back.

"This is nice," Hannah said between kisses. "Don't get me wrong; nothing takes the place of a good dick or two, but this is a fun alternative."

"I agree with you," Lisa said. "Of course...." she hesitated.

"What?" Hannah said.

"Well," Lisa said, "it's not quite the same as a real dick, but I do have a strap-on somewhere we could use."

"Really?" Hannah said.

"Yeah," Lisa said. "I got it as a gag gift years ago and never got rid of it. Never used it, actually."

"Want to break it in?" Hannah said excitedly. There was something about getting pounded by Lisa that really turned Hannah on really quickly.

"Now?" Lisa said, surprised.

"Sure!" Hannah said. "Unless you're tired. That's fine. Maybe we can try it tomorrow."

"No," Lisa responded, who, like Hannah, was getting more aroused by the second as she fantasized about playing with Hannah using the strap-on. "Let's do it now. Hold on. I know where it is. I just need to get it and sterilize it."

"OK!" Hannah said, unable to hide her excitement. Lisa got out of bed and grabbed a robe to venture to the storage unit in the basement of her apartment complex to locate the strap-on dildo. She'd literally held onto it for almost a decade for no real reason at all. She never intended to use it and had left it in its original packaging. It didn't take her long to find it and, upon opening the package, clean it up to make sure there was nothing nasty on it. It was a bright pink eight-inch dildo with about an inch-and-a-half diameter and attached to a black harness, which she put on herself after sterilizing it in the kitchen. Then she headed back to the bedroom.

Hannah had pulled a blanket over herself while she waited for Lisa, catching a chill as the sweat dried off her body. Hannah audibly squealed a bit when the door finally creaked open, and in came Lisa, who immediately dropped her robe and stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a seductive grin and the pink strap-on.

"Wow, it's pretty big!" Hannah said.

"It will be fun fucking you with it," Lisa said as she strutted over the bed.

"And then I'll get to fuck you, right?"

"You'd better!" Lisa rejoined Hannah in the bed, and the two began to make out again. As their hands went all over each other's bodies and their tongues pressed into each other's mouths, Lisa pushed Hannah onto her back and then pulled herself away a bit to admire Hannah's beautiful body. Hannah smiled and then rolled over, getting to her hands and knees, inviting Lisa to fuck her from behind. Lisa lubed up the fake cock and then pressed it against Hannah's pussy, easing in the tip and then putting her hands on Hannah's hips as she thrust forward, sinking the dildo into Hannah an inch at a time as Hannah cooed with pleasure. Going gently yet deliberately, Lisa worked all eight inches into Hannah in about a minute.

"Mmm, this is hot!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Oh Lisa!" Hannah moaned. "That feels so good. Fuck me!" Lisa did as she was asked, slowly thrusting her hips back and forth, sliding the strap-on in and out of Hannah's pussy slowly while Hannah groaned with pleasure. After a couple minutes Hannah said, "Faster!" to which Lisa responded by obediently picking up her pace and impaling Hannah harder and faster with the dildo. Beads of sweat formed on Lisa's forehead as she thrust at an accelerated pace, rocking Hannah back and forth with each push, causing Hannah's hair and tits to sway in motion with her body.

"That's it," Lisa said, "take it, bitch!" Hannah laughed.

"Faster!" she cried. Lisa sank her nails deep into Hannah's hips and began to really pound Hannah, slamming in and out of her pussy over and over again. The mattress creaked beneath the two of them, joining the sound of their girly squeals of pleasure as the soundtrack to their lesbian lovemaking.

"On your back," Lisa ordered, pulling out of Hannah for a second, suddenly. Hannah, panting and without a word, rolled onto her back and instinctively spread her legs. Lisa shuffled in between Hannah's lovely limbs and pushed the dildo back into Hannah's pussy, which accepted the intruder with ease thanks to her juices all over it. Lisa leaned forward and squeezed Hannah's boobs while Hannah kept her legs lifted up and held onto Lisa's arms as all eight inches of the dildo sank back into her. Then Lisa began to fuck Hannah again, not starting gently like last time but immediately beginning to slam into the beautiful girl beneath her, driving the whole length of the strap-on deep into the woman as Hannah still held onto Lisa's arms.

"Oh! Oh gosh!" Hannah moaned. "Oh Lisa!" Lisa pumped in and out of Hannah hard and fast, her thighs slapping against Hannah each time she drove into Hannah's pussy. Hannah rested her legs on Lisa's shoulders at first as the two women cried out with excitement and pleasure. The longer Lisa fucked Hannah, the more Lisa leaned forward until she was lying on top of Hannah and driving her hips hard and fast into her lady lover, who wrapped her arms and legs around Lisa while they both kissed.

The mattress creaked even louder as the girls moaned into each other's mouths. Hannah's limbs tightened around Lisa's sweaty, thrusting body, pressing their boobs together as Lisa pumped her hips hard into Hannah's sending the dildo deep into Hannah each time. After several minutes of intense fucking on Lisa's bed, Hannah began to feel another orgasm swelling up inside her.

"Oh!" she moaned. "Keep going! Make me cum again!" The girls resumed kissing and then just a moment later Hannah came hard on the fake dick that was sliding deep into her. "Oh fuck!" she cried.

"Yeah!" Lisa yelled, pushing herself up and slowing down the pace of her thrusting as she admired her cumming lover. Lisa continued to slow down her pace but didn't stop fucking Hannah until Lisa forced out the last shudder from Hannah by sliding the dildo slowly into her relaxed vagina.

Hannah took a minute to catch her breath and then said, "Whew, now it's your turn!" Lisa beamed and unstrapped the harness, handing it to Hannah as Hannah sat up. Lisa helped Hannah strap the thing onto herself and then once again gently pushed Hannah onto her back, opting to mount Hannah for the first leg of her turn. Kneeling over Hannah's hips, Lisa worked the dildo into her own pussy and slid down it, moaning as she took the whole thing into her body. Hannah slid her hands under Lisa, supporting Lisa's ass as Lisa began to slide up and down the dildo, assisted by Hannah.

Hannah admired Lisa as Lisa's hair and boobs bounced up and down with her body as Lisa rode the strap-on. The girls smiled and giggled at each other as Lisa went up and down, over and over, faster and faster. After a couple minutes, Hannah sat up, securing Lisa on the dildo and holding her still as she now pushed Lisa onto her back, grabbed Lisa's ankles and spread Lisa's legs apart. With the strap-on still inside Lisa, Hannah squeezed Lisa's ankles and began to buck her hips back and forth, sending the dildo deep into Lisa over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lisa moaned, clutching her own breasts as this pretty girl held onto her legs and plowed her with hard, steady thrusts. "Fuck me, Hannah! Fuck me!" Hannah smiled and thrust harder and faster, leaning forward the longer she fucked Lisa but never letting go of Lisa's ankles. Once again the bed was creaking beneath them and the girls were sweating and moaning as they fucked upon it.

As Hannah got the hang of using the strap-on, she was able to fuck Lisa harder and faster. Before long, Lisa was ready to cum, which she announced to Hannah. "Oh that's it! I'm cumming, baby!" Hannah just smiled in response, and soon Lisa was cumming on the same dildo that Hannah had climaxed on just moments before. Lisa screamed with pleasure as Hannah continued to pound her well after her orgasm subsided until Lisa begged her to stop.

"OK," Lisa said while laughing, "OK, that's enough!"

"Sorry," Hannah said with a smile.

"Don't be!" Lisa said. "That was amazing! You were so good! Shit, I'll need to step it up next time."

"So there's going to be a next time?" Hannah said, lying down on the bed and resting.

"I mean," Lisa said, stuttering a bit. "If you want to."

Hannah laughed. "Of course I want to do it again!" Then Hannah had a thought, making her eyes go wide. "Let's do it with Jason and Shane!"

Lisa's eyes went wide too. "Yes! Why haven't we all had sex together already anyway?"

"I was thinking you and I could dyke out while the guys watch us and then they'll be good and ready to fuck us," Hannah said as the girls excitedly brought the plan together. "But we let them think they're just going to fuck us until we get started."

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers