Shared Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo, and we'll wear high heels," Lisa threw in. "They'll go crazy."

"Maybe some jewelry," Hannah added.

"Yes!" Lisa said. "This will be so much fun! I can't wait!"

The girls didn't have to wait too long. Naturally, it was all too easy to get Jason and Shane to keep their next Friday night clear for the opportunity to double-fuck both girls, something they had talked about doing for months now and was finally coming to fruition. Jason suggested his place. He had just gotten his basement finished, and he thought it would be fun to break out the new space with a fun group session. "Might finally get some use out of that pool table too," he said. None of them played pool, and yet there it had been in his basement since he moved in and now was the centerpiece of the room just because it was a nice piece of furniture. The girls liked that idea, and Shane was on board too.

The evening started with a double date, and the girls brought their game. Lisa wore a short, tight black and green Spanish dress that made her ass look incredible and gave the boys a good look at her cleavage. She complimented it with a black necklace and matching anklet and completed it with fancy, open-toe high heels -- also black. Of course, she straightened her hair for the occasion and wore a little extra make up. Hannah, meanwhile, was equally prepared. Her dress was grey and blue, shorter than Lisa's and just as low cut. Hannah's breasts were practically bursting out of it. She wore a silver necklace and bracelet, and her heels were just as high as Lisa's and also open-toe, only white instead of black. Her hair and makeup, just like Lisa's, were perfect. Just the sight of them had the guys drooling from the moment they picked them up.

Shane had a connection with a high end local restaurant and used it to get a great table at a ideal time. The four of them had a great experience. At the end of the meal, they talked about where they might go from the restaurant. The few ideas that were suggested fell flat.

"I think I know what all of us really want to get to," Shane said. Both girls grinned.

"Yeah, just back to my place?" Jason said. After they paid the check, they got back in the car and headed straight to Jason's house. The girls went to the bathroom while the guys headed down to the basement, waiting a few moments for the girls to join them. At last, the clacking of high heels on the wooden steps alerted the men, who got off the couch and stood at attention as the beautiful bombshells made their way to the basement floor, excited smiles plastered across their faces.

Each lady approached her boyfriend for an embrace and a kiss that turned passionate. After they made out for a moment, Shane asked, "How should we get started?"

"Hannah and I had something in mind," Lisa said, her eyes peering over to Hannah, who looked back. The girls broke away from their men and instead embraced each other, pressing their hips, breasts and lips together as Lisa put her hands on Hannah's back, and Hannah cradled Lisa's ass.

"What?" Jason stuttered.

"Wow!" Shane exclaimed. "What's happening?"

"I'm not sure," Jason said, "but I love it and don't want it to stop."

The girls giggled. "You boys just relax and enjoy the opening act," Hannah said, still embracing Lisa.

"You said you wanted to get some use out of that pool table, right, Jay?" Lisa said, her eyes full of seduction.

"Oh my gosh, please do!" Jason said, sitting down as he undid his pants, which grew quite uncomfortable quite quickly as his cock sprung, ready for action. Shane followed suit. Lisa and Hannah smiled and held hands as they walked over to the pool table, which was just a couple strides away from the old couch upon which the men sat, eyes glued to the beautiful women in front of them. Lisa and Hannah climbed onto the table, kneeling in front of each other and immediately resumed their kissing and fondling of one another.

"I'm speechless," Jason uttered, shamelessly stroking himself as his girlfriend made out with another woman. Shane couldn't muster even that much to say, also beating off to the hot women in front of him that were about to have sex.

The girls barely paid attention to the boys at that point, so enrapture with each other and the charged sexuality of the moment. Their lips traveled around each other's lips, necks and chest while their hands ran up and down each other's bodies. Lisa was the first to go for the zipper, loosening Hannah's dress, forcing Hannah's boobs to pop out. Hannah smiled, and Lisa immediately slid down to latch her lips onto Hannah's nipple, sucking it as Hannah moaned and ran her hand through Lisa's hair. As Lisa licked and sucked on Hannah's tits, Hannah moved her hand to the zipper on Lisa's dress.

Lisa sat up, and the girls pushed each other's dresses down past their chests, down to their hips. Hannah wasn't wearing a bra, so her breasts hung free. Lisa reached behind her back to unlatch her bra, removing it and throwing it toward the guys sitting on the couch, who remained speechless as they touched themselves. Lisa never broke eye contact with Hannah while removing the garment.

Hannah moved in and returned the favor, pressing Lisa's boobs together with her hands and sucking on them while Lisa moaned and played with Hannah's hair. When Hannah pulled back, Lisa reclined onto her back, and the two girls worked together to pull Lisa's dress off completely, throwing it into a heap on the floor next to the pool table. As Lisa lay on the table, Hannah took off her own dress too, which soon joined Lisa's on the floor. Hannah then turned her attention to Lisa's thong, which soon came off as well. Hannah was careful to keep the high heels on Lisa's feet.

Hannah lay down on top of Lisa, and, as Hannah's face neared Lisa's, Lisa put her head up and wrapped her arms around Hannah's bare back, bringing both girls together for another kiss. Their exposed breasts pressed against each other as Lisa sank her nails into Hannah's back while the girls' tongues fought in each other's mouths. As they made out, naked save for the shoes, jewelry and Hannah's thong, the boys praised their girlfriends as they remained on the couch for now.

"Damn it, baby!" Shane shouted. "Looking great!"

"Shit," Jason uttered. "I still don't know what to say. What a show!"

As they continued to kiss, Lisa reached down and began to pull at Hannah's thong. Hannah drew back and smiled before helping Lisa, pushing the thong down her own legs and kicking it disdainfully aside. Then, following intense eye contact and no words, Hannah turned around, positioning herself so that she was on her hands and knees still with the girl's heads at opposite ends of each other. Lisa heart fluttered as she prepared for Hannah to lower her pussy onto her face. Lisa reached up and grabbed Hannah's ass, spreading it and giving Lisa better access to Hannah's pussy as it neared her face. Meanwhile, Hannah used her hands to spread Lisa's legs far apart and then lowered her head between them to bring her lips in contact with Lisa's vagina.

Lisa picked up her head just a bit to press her tongue against Hannah's pussy, and the 69 sex initiated. The girls moaned softly as they began to eat each other out, gently at first. The boys watched on in disbelief, still speechless as their gorgeous girlfriends fucked in front of them, looking incredibly sexy in their high heels and jewelry. Jason managed to say one thing as the heavenly experience progressed.

"This is better than any porn I've ever seen," he said.

"Isn't that right?" Shane said.

"They're going to need a good fucking after this."

"For sure!"

The girls grew more passionate, using their lips, tongues and fingers to fuck each other faster and faster as time progressed. Their moans and cries grew sharper and louder as the sex became more intense. That pool table beneath them proved to be rather sturdy, hardly creaking or shaking as the girls writhed upon it.

As each girl felt an orgasm growing inside her, her fucking of the other girl became more determined and their moans even louder. They were both sweating now, and their perspiration mingled together as they made love to each other, their flesh slipping against the other's flesh as their boyfriends watched. It was now a race to see which girl would cum first.

Hannah would go first. "Fuck!" she cried as she reached her climax. "Oh, Lisa! I'm cumming!" Lisa held Hannah's legs apart and feverishly licked Hannah through her orgasm while Hannah's finger was driving in and out of Lisa's pussy even as Hannah braced for her orgasm. Before Hannah was even finished cumming on Lisa's face, Lisa's body let loose with an orgasm as well.

"Shit!" Lisa cried. "Oh my gosh!" Lisa arched her back and writhed beneath Hannah as both girls were cumming now. Their moans, pants and cries only filled the men with more lust as they watched on in utter delight.

"Ooooh fuck!" Hannah cried out as her orgasm finally subsided, holding her head up and still prodding Lisa's pussy with her finger as Hannah began to catch her breath. A moment later, Lisa was recovering from her own orgasm, panting and covered with Hannah's and her own sweat.

"Oh wow!" Lisa moaned.

"'Wow' is right!" Jason said, finally standing up from the couch. Shane followed him.

"You know you girls aren't done, right?" Shane asked.

Hannah rolled onto her side next to Lisa, who was still catching her breath. "Hold on, boys," Hannah said.

"Yeah," Lisa chimed in. "It's not your turn yet." Shane and Jason stopped dead in their tracks as Lisa got down from the table. She strutted over in her heels to a nearby desk and pulled out of the drawer the pink strap-on dildo that she and Hannah had fucked each other with the weekend before.

"Oh my gosh!" Jason said. "You're full of surprises, Lisa!"

"Sit back down, my love," Lisa said to her boyfriend with a smile as she put the dildo on and joined Hannah on the pool table again. The guys sat down again, and Hannah got on her hands and knees. "That's a good girl," Lisa said, kneeling behind Hannah and working the tip of the dildo into Hannah's wet opening. Lisa put her hands on Hannah's hips and slowly thrust forward, sinking the strap-on deep into Hannah while Hannah slapped the table and moaned. The guys couldn't help but jerk off in approval.

Lisa pulled back and thrust back in again, making Hannah slap the table again. Leaving one hand on Hannah's hip, Lisa reached up and took a handful of Hannah's hair, gently pulling it and forcing Hannah's head back as Lisa began to pump and and out of Hannah faster and faster. As Hannah continued to moan and occasionally slap the pool table, Lisa kept one hand on Hannah's hair, and the other hand slipped down to hold on to Hannah's ankle, right above the white high heel shoe. Lisa then looked over at the boys, a devilish look in her eyes as her hips continued to pump forward into Hannah.

"You guys are awfully quiet," Lisa said, still fucking Hannah. "Do you like what you see?"

"Fuck yes, baby," Jason said. "Keep it up."

"Yeah, fuck her! Fuck her!" Shane encouraged.

"Fuck her harder, babe!" Jason added. Lisa laughed and began to thrust faster, going as deep into Hannah as possible. Hannah cried out loudly, now digging her nails into the fabric of the pool table. The guys cheered in approval.

After another minute, Hannah rolled onto her back, the dildo never leaving her pussy. Once they were back in position, Lisa lay down on top of Hannah, her breasts pressed against Hannah's, her lips against Hannah's as well as Lisa drove her hips hard and deliberately into Hannah, sinking the strap-on deep into Hannah with each thrust. Lisa went harder and hard until Hannah was moaning loudly into Lisa's mouth and cumming hard on the dildo as her sexy legs kicked straight out, her heels pointing at the ceiling. The guys stood up and clapped for the ladies to show their approval for the incredibly entertaining show they were witnessing.

Both girls were panting as Lisa pulled herself off Hannah. Hannah quickly sat up and began to remove the strap-on from Lisa so she could take her turn wearing it. Once it was on, Lisa was already on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder and watching as Hannah first dove her head in behind Lisa's ass and licked Lisa's pussy, preparing it for the dildo. Lisa cooed with approval, writhing with pleasure as Hannah ran her tongue up and down Lisa's slit. Then Hannah straightened herself up and wedged the fake prick into Lisa's pussy, sinking it deep and hard into Lisa as the Italian babe moaned with approval.

Once fully inside, Hannah held tightly to Lisa's waist and began to pump deep and hard into Lisa right away. Lisa cried out with surprise. "Oh! Hannah! Yes! Fuck me hard!"

"Yeah, fuck her hard!" Jason encouraged, delighted to watch another woman fuck his girlfriend. Lisa's body rocked back and forth, and Hannah's hips slapped steadily against Lisa's ass as Hannah pumped as hard as she could into Lisa to the point where sweat was dripping down Hannah's face. Hannah grinned over at the boys as she relentlessly pounded Lisa from behind, and the boys gave Hannah her approval.

"That's it!" Shane said. "Give it to her good!" Hannah reached up and grabbed Lisa's boobs as she continued to fuck her for a couple more minutes. The girls laughed together as they played in front of the men, Lisa taking that stiff dildo in and out of her pussy until, at last, she came for the second time that night.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa cried. "Hannah! I'm cumming!"

"Yes, baby," Hannah said. "Cum for me." She leaned forward, and the girls kissed as Lisa's climax ran its course. It wasn't until then that Hannah finally pulled away and pulled out, leaving Lisa to collapse on the pool table. She was far from done, though.

"Are you ready to fuck us?" Lisa asked, turning her head toward the boys, a wicked grin across her face.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Jason said, jumping up from the couch with Shane. With those words, the guys approached the pool table, and Shane helped Hannah off the pool table and immediately bent her forward over it. Hannah spread her legs apart, propping herself up on her elbows. She turned her head to watch Shane insert his cock into her with one hand while his other hand was on her lower back. Meanwhile, Jason let Lisa remain lying on the table, only he turned her around so that her ass was on the edge of it. Her face just so happened to be directly under Hannah as the girls were at a right angle to each other. Lisa lifted up her legs and rested her ankles on Jason's shoulders as Jason wrapped one arm around Lisa's leg and used his other hand to slide his cock into his girlfriend while Shane began to fuck Hannah.

"Oh, you're so wet!" Shane exclaimed as he slipped right into Hannah.

"Mmm, Lisa is too," Jason added, beginning to thrust in and out of his girlfriend.

"You're good and hard!" Lisa said excitedly as Jason's dick pumped in and out of her pussy, rocking her body back and forth on that pool table. "Did our little show get you all worked up?"

"Like nothing else ever," Jason moaned, leaning forward and putting both hands on Lisa's boobs as he pushed harder and faster into her.

Meanwhile, Hannah was taking Shane's hard dick deep into her pussy over and over again as her hair hung down in Lisa's face. Hannah and Shane didn't say much, instead moaning in unison as they had sex beside their friends. Still moaning, Hannah opened her eyes and looked down, seeing a great view of Lisa's taking Jason's stiff dick and her pretty face, contorted from moaning. Hannah leaned down, her own hair and breasts shifting back and forth as Shane held her hips and nailed her hard from behind, and got close to Lisa's face. Lisa opened her eyes and smiled, and the girls kissed while each was getting fucked by her respective boyfriend. Lisa reached up, putting one hand on Hannah's shoulder and the other on the back of Hannah's head, making out with the girl while Jason continued to lean over, hang on to her tits and plow her deep and hard.

"Switch?" Shane suggested after a few moments.

"Sure!" Jason said. The guys pulled out of the girls and traded places beside the pool table while Lisa and Hannah stayed in place and waited eagerly to take the other man's cock. Lisa spread her legs wide for Shane, who slipped his cock right into Lisa's pussy with ease, just seconds after Jason thrust into Hannah with both hands on her hips.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's good," Shane moaned, his hands on Lisa's knees as he pumped in and out of the Italian beauty.

"Oh yeah," Jason responded, "your girlfriend's great too." He held tightly to Hannah's hips and fucked her hard from behidn over the table as the girls began to flirt with and kiss each other again as they each got fucked by the other's boyfriend.

Moments passed, and then, still railing Lisa hard and fast, Shane said to Jason, "These naughty girls need double penetration."

"Absolutely," Jason said, panting as he continued to fuck Hannah, who was still kissing Lisa.

"Which one gets it first?" Shane asked.

"Well, if I'm getting to choose," Jason said, "then it's going to be Lisa."

"Lucky you," Hannah whispered to Lisa, pulling away from their kissing.

"Mmm," Lisa moaned, "let's do this. I want you boys in both my holes."

Shane and Jason pulled out of the girls, and Hannah took a seat on the other end of the pool table, her legs dangling over the side. Jason lay down beside Lisa briefly and then pulled the beautiful girl on top of him, who dutifully mounted his cock and slid down on it until it was all the way inside her pussy. The couple moaned as their bodies joined again, and Lisa leaned forward onto her hands and knees while Jason reached down to spread Lisa's ass, welcoming his buddy to fill the neighboring hole and give this sexy woman the double-dicking she had earned.

Penis in hand, Shane stepped up to the side of the pool table where Jason's legs hung over and Lisa's asshole was prominently displayed. Beneath it was her pussy stuffed full of Jason's cock. Shane stepped forward and pushed the head of his dick into Lisa's ass. Lisa's nails scratched the surface of the pool table and she moaned as Shane's prick began to sink into her ass, inch by inch. Shane and Jason moaned as well as Lisa's pussy tightened around Jason's cock and as Shane explored Lisa's tight asshole. As he slipped his whole shaft into his friend's girlfriend, Shane looked up to see his own girlfriend smiling from ear to ear as she sat at the other end of the table and watched Lisa get double-stuffed right in front of her.

"You're next," Shane said to Hannah as he gave one more push to ensure his whole cock was inside Lisa's ass. Lisa cried out and Jason moaned.

"I'm counting on it!" Hannah exclaimed, shuffling closer to the writhing threesome on the table as they all got adjusted.

Lisa exhaled and then pushed herself up, holding herself up between the two boys as their cocks twitched inside her sexy body. "Go ahead," she told them. "Fuck me!"

"Oh yes, baby," Jason said, starting to thrust up into her pussy.

"Mm, yeah, take it!" Shane yelled as he began to fuck Lisa's ass. The men were now sawing in and out of Lisa like they had done so many times before, but never in Hannah's presence, who looked out with arousal and a hint of envy as she waited her turn. Meanwhile, Lisa kept her nails dug into the table and moaned as the guys pumped in and out of both her holes simultaneously. As Lisa took both those cocks, Hannah came right over to her, her breast swaying over Jason just like Lisa's were, and kissed the girl who was sandwiched between the two boys.

"You look so hot getting fucked like that!" Hannah said to Lisa.

"It feels so hot!" Lisa moaned. Shane and Jason were picking up their pace, slamming in and out of Lisa's ass and pussy.