Shared Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know!" Hannah said. "I can't wait for my turn!"

"Very soon, dear," Shane said, holding tightly to Lisa's hips and pounding her ass hard from behind.

"Not until you make me cum!" Lisa cried. "Keep going! You're getting there."

"Shit!" Jason cried. "As long as you don't make me cum first!"

For another minute, Shane and Jason pounded Lisa's ass and pussy until they achieved getting her off, evidenced by a loud, long moan from the hot Italian girl, who collapsed on Jason's chest and shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her body for the second time that night. Shane and Jason would have been content to finish up in Lisa's holes right there as they finished her off, but there was other work to be done.

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa moaned as the men pulled out of her all too quickly. She rolled over to the side and lay there for a moment as she recovered. Meanwhile, Shane and Jason stayed put as Hannah inserted herself between them, facing up and offering Jason her ass while giving Shane full access to her pussy. The three of them worked together as Lisa watched on, and within a minute, Jason had Hannah's ass secured on his cock as Shane work his whole dick into Hannah's pussy.

"You'd better save some cum for me," Lisa said as the guys shoved their dicks inside Hannah.

"We will, sweetheart," Jason said as his whole penis got sheathed inside Hannah's shitter.

"Fuck!" Hannah cried. "Yes! Get that cock in my pussy!" She kicked her legs straight up into the air, holding herself up by her arms. Jason helped steady Hannah too by holding onto her boobs. Shane reached up and held Hannah by her ankles, keeping her legs spread and forcing all of himself into her pussy. "There you go! Fuck yes!" Hannah cried.

"Oh my gosh, baby!" Shane moaned as he thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yes!" Jason shouted, still holding Hannah's tits as he pumped up into her ass and fucked it.

"That's so hot!" Lisa said as she sat up beside them and watched Hannah get drilled in both holes. Hannah's hair flung around wildly as the guys sawed in and out of her. That wicked grin never left Hannah's face as Shane and Jason double-penetrated her hard and deep on that pool table that was finally getting some use.

The sound of flesh slapping on flesh joined the moans and cries of three pleasured individuals and the cheers of one onlooker as Shane and Jason continued to pummel Hannah's sexy holes in Jason's basement. The sweat on Hannah's flesh glistened in the light, her body rocking back and forth forcefully as she took hard thrusts into both her ass and pussy relentlessly in an effort to give her an orgasm just like they had done for Lisa. Soon, Hannah's cries grew louder and sharper, and, at last, she cried out, "Shit! I'm cumming!"

Hannah came on those two thrusting, pulsing cocks that continued to fill her holes. It wasn't for much longer, though, as the guys reached their limit and were themselves ready to cum. Just as Hannah came down from her climax, Shane pulled out, followed quickly by Jason. Both of them knew it wouldn't be fair to cum inside Hannah and leave Lisa with nothing. Jason got down to the floor next to Shane, and Lisa greedily dropped to her knees in front of them. Hannah hurried off the pool table, wanting a minute to recover from the intense fucking she had just been a part of but having no time if she wanted to share in Shane and Jason's load. Hannah knelt beside Lisa just as Shane and Jason began to cum, moaning as they did.

"Fuck!" Jason cried. "You girls are so hot!"

"You worked hard for this load tonight," Shane said as his dick erupted just a second before Jason's. Lisa and Hannah cried out with delight as each of them got struck in the face with a stream of cum, one from Jason's cock hitting Hannah between her eyes and one from Shane's cock plastering Lisa's cheek. Lisa laughed and rubbed Jason's thighs as both men came on the girls' pretty faces, both men going back and forth between the two girls, spraying down both of them with their cum.

"Oh shit," Shane moaned. "Oh my gosh!" He let out the last few spurts of cum, which dripped onto Hannah's chin and down to her neck.

"What a night!" Jason said as his last drops of cum landed on Lisa's forehead. The faces of both girls were now glazed with a mixture of both boys' jizz.

"That was fun!" Lisa said as she slowly stood up, her holes sore and her face dripping with semen.

"Yeah it was!" Hannah said, she too standing up.

"I'm up for that anytime!" Jason said. "What about you Shane?"

"Anytime," he said, still in awe of what had transpired.

As the four of them cleaned up and got dressed, the girls explained to the guys what had transpired over the past week that had led to this session. They were glad everything was out in the open now. They all felt free of inhibition to really have fun as a foursome. If it weren't getting so late, they may have even had the stamina for another fuck that night, but, alas, it was time for Hannah and Shane to get going. There was no reason, though, that the group couldn't get back together tomorrow night for more of the same.

"I've got a feeling we'll be spending even more time together," Lisa said as she bid farewell to Shane and Hannah.

"I hope we do!" Hannah replied.