Shared Hotel with Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Traveling away with wife, sis-in-law & her bf for a concert.
1.9k words
3.73
43.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife and would never do anything to upset or hurt her. I think part of ensuring that is sometimes letting the mind wonder and fantasize and that those will sometimes not involve her, which in turn helps to keep things remaining feeling fresh as time goes on.

One such time started the weekend before our big trip to see a concert in the big city. My wife, Hayden, were heading back to our house and stopped in to drop of some things to her mothers house.

As we walked in Hayden's sister, Kathleen, yelled down from the kitchen to welcome us in. We dropped off the bags we had brought and headed upstairs to the kitchen to catch up briefly with Katheen.

Hayden, is a very petite ex-varsity athlete only 5'3" tall with long brunette hair with some blonde highlights. Her olive skin is always tanned, but it being in the middle of August, she was at her peak tanned for the year from many days sitting pool side.

Hayden had a tight but small ass on her, with the longest (tanned) legs, not what you would expect to see on a sexy little brunette that's only 5'3". Her tits, to me, where the perfect size to compliment her body - a nice full handful each and all she needs.

Although they were sisters and shared some similar facial structures, their skin tones (workers at a gun range I took them both too had asked if they were twins; it was winter so Heidi`s tan was faded) and body makeup did differ. Kathleen was roughly the same height but in contrast to Hayden's very petite frame, Kathleen filled out her figure with more curves.

This was a rare instance where Kathleen had a white tight tank top on and showed off what looked like the nicest firm tits, slightly bigger than Hayden's, and with much more cleavage. Her dark hair flowed down her back as she move about the kitchen and highlighted starkly against her alabaster skin tone.

Pops of color flashed as she worked to knead out some pasta dough, as her whole left arm was covered in a colorful arrangment of tattoos. As I sat at the bar on a stool with my hat down low I became entranced by her rythmic motions of working the dough and starring straight down her tank top at her generous cleavage, especially to what I was used to from Heidi.

The sisters chatted while I just hung out gawking at my sister-in-laws beautiful white tits and rubbing my cock discreetly over my shorts underneath the bar. I wanted to see her drop her tits out, I wanted to see what her nipples looked like and I wanted to run my mouth over every inch of her plump breasts.. sucking on her nipples and tugging at them gently with my teeth as they would get stiff.

I think Kathleen sensed I was starring underneath the brim of my hat as she finished working the dough but leaned on her elbows on the counter giving me a perfect framed picture of what had to be an amazing set.

We eventually had to leave and I was thankfully able to up tuck my hard on without drawing attention to myself.

***

The plane ride into the bit city for the concert was uneventful. We were able to talk ourselves into the priority line to miss the lengthy wait to get through security. It was an early morning flight, everyone was dressed in comfy baggy clothes - as we were going to go straight to the hotel from the airport.

Upon checking in to our shared room, I had assumed that from the sides of the bed we slept on at home Heidi would be on the right hand side of the bed, and hence the closest to Kathleen and Brent`s bed where Kathleen had already taken the left side, being closest to our bed.

With the left side of our bed being the furthest away from the air conditioning unit however, Heidi took the left side so I would be on the right - having both Kathleen and I being on the inside of our 2 queen bed shared room.

We all go changed and went out for dinner and drinks with the concert not until tomorrow night.

-----

Kathleen was wearing tight fitting black dress that showed off Her curse and her big ass. Her curse and her big ass It was also fairly low cut and showed off her generous amount of cleavage with her pale skin popping out and instantly drew your attention to it.

Dinner was a good tiwe all shared several drinks although we took a stroll and walked to the restaurant we decided to look at taking the Subway back.

We Had to take 2 lines in order to get back to the hotel and with the concert being in town the Subway was jam packed. We had to get a bit of a jog on once we got through the crowd to make it to our platformWith Heidi and Brent being the 1st 2 leading the way followed by Kathleen and I. The car was jam packed and we were the last 4 to get on. The car was so packed everybody was shoulder Too shoulder, In my case front to Kathleen's backside.

The train started movingAnd the jolt Caused what otherwise would have been viewed as humping Kathleen's ass. Kathleen turned her head 90゚Smiling as she looked up and whispered Easy big boy.

Now could have been just trying to balance out With the moving train But Kathleen started to grind Her a** threw the thin tight material of her dress back into me. My dick started to come alive immediately with every sway back and forth... Within a minute there was no doubt in my mind Kathleen knew what she was doing and could feel The result of what she was doing as she moved my hard shift from my side to another of my shorts with her big firm ass

The drinks were definitely getting to her... as she is normally quite reserved.. but they had got to me as well.. as our change over stop was announced, and the doors opened i made sure I was leading the rush to our connecting line so Heidi or Brent couldn't see the tent in my shorts

We all got separated on the move over to the connecting line, i made it in the car first.. It wasn't as packed as the previous one but there was only room in the section immediately inside the door. I went to the farSide a couple people came in behind me and Kathleen entered the car and moved towards me in the back corner. You both looked out to make sure Heidi and Brent were going to make it on the handful of other people had been between Kathleen and them but they did make it inToward the 2nd half of the carWhich continued to get filled up so that everybody was crammed in shoulders shoulder.

As it had begun to fill up Kathleen was inched towards quietly whispered to me don't mind if I Rest up against you again do you? With a wry smile.

She turned and as the car filled up and again wiggled her ass into me.. the doors closed and we began to move

I reached out and Discreetly grabbed her right arm which was against the sidewall is a car and whispered down to her that she better hold on to the hard Pole For balance as I slowly brought her hand and arm behind her back and rest it on my hard coc. I manipulated her hand in mind to unzip My shorts and pushed her hand inside the fly of my shorts to be able to grip my shaft through my boxers. She immediately gripped it hard reached down even further to grab hold of my balls as she took them in her Palm and grabbed and pulled them down. She then went back and gripped my shaft and starts slowly to stroke.

While Kathleen discdelete stroke me off underneath my shorts in the middle of a jam packed Subway car my right hand and made its way onto her ass and was doing it very best massage and grab every inch of her right ass cheek. I started to slowly grab her ass and circular motions her asking so big that Even though she was only about 5'4" and I was 6'2" my large handsCould only grab about half of a ass cheek at once. I continued to roll around her ass gently at 1st then progressively more aggressive grabbing your ass harder and don't let her do a little whimper.

She turned her head and flicked her black hair out of the way and looked up with her big eyes and whispered very softly fuck me. To whisper it again slowly fuck me as she pulled my cock out of the zip of my shorts. This is insane I thought as my cock throb and pulse against her small hand that gripped tightly onto my shaft. A tattooed arm reaching behind her.

As her left arm pulled her dress up I looked down and saw that she was wearing no panties and she started to move the head of my cock up-and-downAs her left arm pulled her dress up I looked down and saw that she was wearing no panties and she started to move the head of my cock up-and-down her ass cheeks. I felt like I was gonna explode right there.

I reached around to grab her breasts, massaging them roughly over her skin tight dress and leaning in to kiss her neck and down to get exposed neckline against matching flower arrangement tattoos she had from her shoulders down nearly half her amazing plump perky tits as she let out a quiet moan as she had also moved the red pulsing head of my couch down in between her soaking wet pushy lips.

As I continued to grab her tips and kiss her neck working up behind her ears and nibble on her ear lobs..I whispered in her ear. Kate, if you don't put me inside you right now I will. "Oh, that's what you really want is it.. not yet. Not yet" she said back to me as she continued to move me up and down in between her lips. She was so wet. Her juices had the entire head of my couch soaked and I could feel some running down the length of my shaft and pooling up against her tattooed hand that held me hostage and wouldn't let me enter her. The urge to feel her grip around my aching shaft kept growing and growing, I tried to time her rubbing my head in between her lips to force my way in. "No no no, not until I say" Kathleen turned back to look up at me with a naughty little smile on her, as I tried again, she pulled me back. "If you can't behave we'll have to stop" she said as I could feel her moving my dripping wet shaft from her juices slowly slide up and back down between her thick ass cheeks.

My mind for a second, quickly flipped back to how much her sister, my wife, loved her ass to be grabbed and played with. How I had started to recently play with her asshole and started fingering her ass using her juices as lube as she would be riding me.

My mind wondered and as my cock felt for a second it slowly graze against Kates asshole I moved my hand down from grabbing her tits, gripped her hips and brought her into me hard as my rock hard, soaking wet, shaft slid forcefully inside my sister-in-laws large firm toned ass. "Oh fuck"