Friends and Benefits

Story Info
Wife shares husband with a single friend.
1.7k words
3.72
19.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

A few years ago, I was having lunch with a married friend of mine, Julie. She was telling me about her husband, Richard. They had been married for a little over seven years, and it was obvious from her exuberance and gestures that she and her husband were still happy together.

I couldn't help but feel envious. I wanted to be happy for my friend, but I missed having a man in my life. The relationships I had with men always seemed to have rough patches, which were enough for me to end the relationships. I wanted to find what Julie had.

I guess Julie could see my feelings in my face, because she said, "I wish you could find a man as wonderful as Richard."

Now, I know that Julie meant that as a wish. Her statement came across to me as a rebuke, like why can't you find someone. It stung me.

I'm not sure why Julie responded with, "Maybe I could loan Richard to you." Maybe it was my feelings showing.

I laughed. I had no idea how to respond to a statement that far out of left field, so I didn't say anything.

I didn't remember this lunch conversation with Julie until a few months passed.

One evening, when I was sitting on the sofa reading a romance novel, I received a phone call from Richard. After the pleasantries, he got straight to the point.

"Julie wants me to have sex with you. I thought she was joking with me or testing me, but she insists that she wants me to have sex with you."

I laughed. Richard continued, telling me what had happened between him and Julie.

That night after the luncheon when they were in bed together, Julie had told him about her conversation with me and asked him if he would consider having sex with me. Richard thought Julie was trying to trap him, and resisted answering honestly for months. Julie couldn't understand why Richard wouldn't want to stay married to her and also have sex with a friend of hers.

Julie never thought to ask me how I would feel. She just assumed I would appreciate her sharing Richard. Well, she wasn't wrong. I had seen him many times over the years and had a few conversations with him. He was tall, charming, confident, happy in his career, and definitely happy to be married to Julie. I'm sure they had their arguments, but they genuinely seemed happy together whenever I saw them.

Richard telling me what had happened gave me time to think about their proposal. I thought it was outlandish, so I responded with, "I appreciate your call and I'll think about it." After saying goodbye, I hung up.

I didn't think about my conversation with Richard again until I was in bed. As I fingered my clit, I thought about what it would be like to have sex with Richard. I imagined him putting me on my hands and knees and pounding me from behind. I guess it'd been a while since I'd had sex because I came quickly. I was tired, so I fell asleep soon after.

For several nights in a row, I masturbated thinking about Richard fucking me. I was warming up to the idea of having a married boyfriend. It could be similar to being an aunt. Play with the kids for a while and send them home. Play with Richard for a couple of hours and send him home.

After about a week I called Julie. I asked her if she was serious about loaning Richard to me. After she assured me she was, I asked to speak to Richard. I told him that I appreciated their concern about me and I wanted to have sex with him. He stammered a bit and I could tell he was embarrassed to be talking to me about a sexual encounter. We set up a "date" for Friday night and after saying goodbye, he hung up.

It'd been a while since I'd been in a relationship, and I was happy. I went to the lingerie store and picked out a nice blue baby doll to wear. Friday afternoon, I spent a couple of hours in the shower shaving all over. I was tempted to masturbate with the handheld shower head, but I resisted. I wanted to be horny for Richard.

When Richard rang the doorbell, I greeted him in my baby doll. He was wearing a red golf shirt and tan slacks. After he kissed me, we made our way to the sofa. I fixed him a whiskey neat and made myself comfortable next to him.

I think he appreciated the drink. After he finished his drink, he kissed me again. We made out on the sofa for a few minutes before I led him into the bedroom and helped him undress. We got into bed and kissed and cuddled for a while.

Richard wasn't able to get an erection. I understood. It's one thing to talk about having sex. It's another to have sex, especially when you're pretending to be comfortable when you're really not.

Sure, I was disappointed. But I understood what was happening and I appreciated that Richard was uncomfortable in bed with me. He was being loyal to Julie.

Richard kept apologizing and I kept saying I understood. We cuddled for a while before we got out of bed. I helped him get dressed, brought him to the door, and kissed him goodnight.

I went to bed and furiously fingered my clit until I had a tension releasing orgasm.

I figured that was the end of my sexual relationship with Richard. I was wrong.

A couple of weeks passed before I received a call from Richard. We made another "date" for Thursday night. I agreed. I figured I already had the blue baby doll. Why let it go to waste?

Thursday afternoon, I spent an hour in the shower shaving all over.

When Richard rang the doorbell, I greeted him in my baby doll. He was wearing a blue golf shirt and tan slacks. His shirt coordinated with my baby doll. After he kissed me, we made our way to the sofa. I fixed him a whiskey neat and made myself comfortable next to him.

Richard was more aggressive making out with me, which got my juices flowing. By the time we were in the bedroom, I didn't have to help him undress.

Richard put me on my hands and knees, got behind me, and pounded me with his very stiff cock. After a while, I had an explosive orgasm and fell on my chest, mewing. Even though he wasn't in me anymore, my pussy was throbbing from the pounding.

Richard took me in his arms and we cuddled. His rod was still stiff so after I rested a bit, I got on my hands and knees again, took his shaft in my mouth, and licked and sucked until he came.

We lay together and cuddled for over an hour. Richard wanted to talk about him and Julie and I just lay there listening. He wasn't describing any problems, just some frustrations he was having with her.

When it was time for him to leave, we got out of bed and I helped him get dressed. I walked him to the door and he kissed me goodnight. Not a friendly kiss, but more of an aggressive, you're my bitch kiss. I didn't mind. I enjoyed our evening together.

The next evening, Julie called. She wanted to know how I felt about my time with Richard. I don't know what he told her, but I was open, telling her that we'd had a great time together. She seemed happy that I was happy.

Richard would call to arrange a "date" two or three times a month. Usually, I didn't have other plans so I was willing to work around their schedules. Our bedroom sessions didn't always have the intensity of our second "date", but they were all fun romps. I learned more about how Richard felt about his work and life during our after sex cuddling.

Everything seemed to be going well. I was having fun with Richard. Sure, sometimes I wished we could spend more time together, but I appreciated the time we were together. After about a year of pillow talk, Richard and I had developed an emotional and intimate, as well as a sexual, relationship.

One day, I got a frantic call from Richard. Julie had given him an ultimatum. He either had to stop seeing me or Julie would divorce him. I had no idea that she had become jealous of my relationship with Richard. I still don't know everything that went on between them while Richard and I were having our affair.

All I know is Richard asked me if I wanted him to be my husband. I told him I'd have to think about it, and I would let him know by Friday, three days from the call.

I didn't want to break up their marriage, but there was an evil part of me that enjoyed Richard preferring me over Julie. Call it female competition if you want. I just appreciated him picking me over her.

I spent the next two days thinking about what it would be like to have Richard in my life all the time. When I was in bed masturbating, it was easy to think about how much fun it would be. When I wasn't, I was concerned about how our relationship would work out. What if I said yes and Richard got tired of me after a year?

Finally, I decided to tell Richard yes. What convinced me was his hesitation to have sex with me during our first "date". As I said, I could tell he was uncomfortable. I hoped he would be just as loyal to me.

I didn't wait for Friday. As soon as I was sure, I called Richard and told him I wanted a more permanent relationship. That weekend he moved out of his house and moved in with me.

The divorce was nasty and took almost three years to settle. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. It's a good thing they didn't have kids to fight over. My relationship with Richard was rocky while he was dealing with Julie, but once the dust settled, we settled into a comfortable routine.

I may have lost a friend but I gained a husband. I do not take his loyalty to me for granted. I appreciate him every day in every way I can.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers