Shared Moments in Time

Story Info
A couple delay the consummation of their relationship.
3.2k words
4.26
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

Elspeth saw Guy slow to a stop on the road beyond the front garden wall of her apartment block. She knew that the long wait to be with him was finally at an end.

They had met quite by chance when on holiday in Sardinia, she with her husband at the time, and Guy Somers on his own following his separation from a live-in partner. They both loved art and had met one morning when an art class was being convened and they discovered that they were the only English speakers in the group.

She had been dismayed by Guy's attentiveness and that he was considerate and helpful to a woman older than he was and afflicted by having to wear compression wristbands because of the toll arthritis was taking upon her. He had even said, at some point during their days together, when her husband spent his time playing golf, 'that she was 'brave and attractive'.

He had stopped short, he chose to admit a day or two later, from using the word 'beautiful', but by then she had felt drawn into an emotional maelstrom that the hours Ken spent away from her allowed to become more intense; times of having lunch, or coffee away from others in the group. It had even gone so far as swimming in the sea with him. She had been hesitant at first and felt ashamed to be seen in a flowing summer beach dress that covered her bikini-clad figure, modest and colorful, but not a distraction from a still trim figure, her appearance not diminished by her condition.

Guy had allowed for all of that and they had been reluctant to say goodbye at the end of their stay.

'Call it a farewell, for now,' he had told her, and she remembered nodding before the briefest of kisses had been shared.

She had fallen in love with him 'just a little', she would tell herself when she was alone; a sentiment that only seemed to grow deeper when they spoke on their iPhones and showed pictures of themselves, their painting, and even where they lived. Of his work, as a loss adjuster, he rarely spoke.

All of that went on while her marriage to Ken was being dissolved, that holiday failing to serve as any means of finding common ground or a route to a reconciliation that would save their childless marriage.

Now, she could live out her life differently and enjoy it as much as her condition allowed. She resolutely refused to be cowed by it, and Guy had helped her through whenever they could be together, their relationship not fully consummated and the reason for that only too clear.

She had a divorce settlement to consider and nothing should threaten, attractive as Guy was to her. She had been at the center of their times together and she had been taken by his devotion to her, the cause of that not fully explained but which she took to mean that he saw her as a woman, not one to be treated as someone with an ailment that needed his attention. He seemed to have taken all of that in and had remained loyal, something that was not always in Ken's nature. She had all but given up on trying to change him and divorce proceedings soon followed their return to England.

'Look after that first, your future well-being,' Guy had told her and sounding rather grand, but his embrace when they had been together had been comforting. 'I can wait. Your beauty never fades nor your lively company.'

True or not, and she sometimes wondered about it as she looked in the mirror and saw etched on her slender face the toll that pain and the pills for it took on her, that she loved him for saying it, unprompted.

She wanted to share in everything and to be his lover. A week had gone by since her divorce was made absolute, her settlement paid and she was finally free to be with him. They had both, seemingly, counted down the days until the hour of their reunion and the fashioning of a physical bond could be made real and not just spoken of.

The challenge now was to make it all work.

She wished to live out her life differently and had spent the times of separation thinking through all that she sought of their relationship. There had not been the draining effects of having to toil with the conflict of loyalties and the deception of others that her thoughts and actions would have aroused had she been unfaithful. But, her marriage was leading to a disruptive end and, thus, she had reached the point where distraction and comfort were to be found with him, unlikely as it had all seemed until Guy had breached the defenses she had sought to put up on that holiday, only for him to confound her.

He understood her, but he did not give voice to what he had reasoned had been her decision to lowly concede to his discreet advances; to her seduction. The guy had been patient and had not pursued her in only too predictable ways. But now the time was for them, and them alone.

She felt a rush of longing, and excitement, on seeing him again, sauntering casually and unaware of the toll that not seeing him had taken on her after what seemed to have been so many weeks. His discreet calls and text messages had been a sign that he had not forgotten their closeness, then, nor the effect upon him of all that they had shared on that holiday in the sun.

Yes, she did continue to feel a deep sense of longing for him, wrong and destructive as it was then and unrequited as it had become ever since. But Guy had taken her out of her bounded world; one that her pain and the prescribed drugs failed to fully lessen.

If anything, her emotions had been acutely sharpened, her imagination seemingly running riot when she least expected it. She could say nothing of how deep it now ran within her, save for a few words when they flirted, or when she put her thoughts into an intimate text that she had begged him to read and then delete.

By these means, tension had developed between them that could only be resolved by being truly united with him, both in body and mind as she now desired, her body and her condition no longer concealed or not to be spoken of in any detail.

She waited and heard Guy push on the unlocked door to let him gain access to the apartment and knew that the time for waiting had finally come to an end. Every moment with him would now be savored. She was possessed by that emotion the moment that she rushed to be with him and to feel his arms enfold her as they kissed; clung to each other as if to fuse their bodies into one by clamping hands. Their caresses and gasping kisses gave way to considered touches to what they sought from each other's bodies.

She drew Guy further into an embrace.

'Come into my living room, I just want to believe that we can finally be together as we wanted from the moment we met so long ago. Ken's out of my life and I need to discover how it will be with you.'

Elspeth led him into the softly lit room where the curtains remained drawn and all of it studiously tidy. Despite what she had just said, the impulse to hold each other, to kiss, to press their bodies against each other was too much to resist, They could not contain their longing for each other. It felt like a dam that could no longer hold back the water that threatened to break it and flood everything in its path.

'I want you so,' he now kissed and she nodded against his lips, clung to him, and felt the gnaw of longing for a man, such an emotion and sensation belonging to times of long ago. He lusted after her and she was overwhelmed by her relief to know that it was so.

Elspeth pulled on his hand and led Guy into her bedroom, a bedside light casting a warm glow into the small room that was dominated by a double bed, the mattress thick, the coverlet studiously laid over it, large pillows ranged against the headboard.

'I hoped that when the time came I would not have to sleep alone for much longer,' she confessed with a softened look at him.

'And I didn't want that to happen for any longer than is necessary.' His look upon her lingered and he took in Elspeth's silken brown hair that was tied back and resembled a wispy crown, her hairline lending shape to a perfect, oval face, with thin eyebrows arched and neatly plucked.

Her lips were seen to tremble. 'Why that look?'

'Because I find you beautiful.'

She soon felt his fingers pull on the zip of her dress and then his touch to the small of her back; the slide of his fingers to the base of her spine and then the prick of his fingernails there, if only for an instant. His touches were like an electric shock arousing snaps and surges of longing in her belly, where she wanted him to be and enfolded in her warmth.

Her gasps of sudden longing were silenced by his deepening open-mouthed kisses; the circling of his tongue in her mouth; his quest to do so making her part her lips and afford him deeper entry.

'No more waiting and hoping, my darling!' she whispered hoarsely, feeling the press of his flesh against her belly; she had brazenly reached down to clamp on him.

She tugged on the belt of his trousers; felt him squirm out of his suit jacket and moved to allow him to ease her dress away from her body. She felt his hot breaths to her skin, on the soft tumble of her breasts where she had longed for his lips to be, for Guy to take them in his mouth and to delight in her.

'I can kiss every freckle on your skin,' he kissed moving his lips over her breasts, shoulders, and throat as she sought to cling to him, to keep control of her raging emotions and longing for his attention to her. 'You're so beautiful...so beautiful...you're so shapely...so firm and beautiful,' he kissed; his touches upon her desirous and wondering.

'Show me,... don't just tell me, Guy! Do that for me, now!' she cried out then silencing him once more with her deepening and lustful kisses. She felt his gasps of breath as she stroked and clamped on him; trembled on realizing how he would fill her and whether she would have the strength to restrain his lustful intent in his taking of her and what she longed to share with him. There might be time to also know of considerate loving, and tenderness as he paid particular and passionate homage to her body. He was after all a healthy and lustful man, younger by some ten years, but of that difference, they never spoke. It seemed not to matter or to be of any importance.

She felt wanton.

She ached with desire as her fingers tugged on his hair to guide him as she felt Guy's lips progress over her breasts...down...enticingly down, over the gentle swell of her tummy and then to kiss her there, where she guided him; the exploring press and flicker of his tongue a wonder to enjoy and his purposefulness excited her abject need to know of it. She moved her hips to meet his claims and parted her trembling legs as he then covered her womanhood with his mouth, his tongue darting into her in ways that shattered her restraint.

She clawed his shoulders and held his head as he took her, gasping as she felt her senses overwhelmed by his desiring and lustful ways. Her fears about what he would think about seeing her naked body were quickly dispelled.

'That you want me so!'

'I've waited Els, darling...how I've waited!'

She looked down, met his wondering stare, and sought the touch of his lips to her breasts before she drew him up and to her. She wanted to kiss and to share again in their body heat as they embraced, as they kissed each other's face and throats, shoulders; every touch an avowal that they had finally succumbed to the moment that they could be joined. They acted in mute possessiveness of the other and in the discovery of a shared need to be joined, to copulate, to have sex, to act on every impulse that now drove them on.

'Yes!' she exclaimed on feeling his sudden touch, the press of one finger, and then another, to her moistened folds and opening the way to him claiming her. She shuddered in response to the gentle touches to the small bud that was her clitoris, the slow slide of his fingers into her slicked heat before Guy relented, drew away his fingers, and slowly entered her body, the domed tip of his penis slowly caressing and plaguing her senses, his possession slow and sensual, considerate, as he allowed her to grow accustomed to him having her.

'You darling!' he cried out, her breaths hitching in her throat as she began to clamp on his invading prick, to slowly slip and slide out of her until she clawed on his buttocks and pulled him back into her.

'I'll try to keep up with you, my darling!' she yelped, bucking her hips to meet his claims upon her, but she sensed that he was already losing control, the delay in claiming her having to be ended and completion discovered. Lust was taking him over and she sensed that they would both lose control. His penetration deepened and she languished under his weight, squirmed to discover the pleasures of being loved so lustfully, her legs wrapped painfully around his waist.

She whimpered and made him slow down. 'Sorry, but go gently....I'm a little out of practice.'

'That's not how it feels.' He kissed her and languished in the warmth of her as she gripped him and caressed his back with trembling hands. 'I should have listened to you...'

'It's okay, darling...I'm almost there!'

Elspeth embraced him and encouraged him to make love slowly, which he did, Guy pursuing slow thrusts that then became a longer and deeper slide into her as he bore his weight on his elbows; rocked slowly and sinuously and in response to Elspeth's demands that she conveyed by the grip of her hands on his buttocks, the sliding caresses to his back until she simply clung to him.

'Impossible...no, it's impossible!' she heard a voice cry out. But she knew that it was possible; that it was happening to her. 'So deep, you're in me...so deep! I feel so full of you! Love me!'

She called out the words and snuffled her kisses and cries as he found her.

'Am...am I hurting you?'

'No...no,' she called out in response. Yet, she felt him bear his weight on his elbows, again and seemed to be joined to her in one delectable way, his movements impossible to fully control as he slowly plumbed and stretched her.

His breaths became more ragged and his movements sublimely purposeful. His longing for her overwhelmed him and he was unable to sustain a slow rhythm. Instead, a tempestuous pounding momentum was set, her legs caressing his bucking hips as he thrust into her. But how could she hold him, even as she grew accustomed to her lover's presence within her body and with failing strength?

How she quivered as Guy increased the pace of his movements and then slowed. Tantalizingly; he set the tempo and resorted to a lightness of touch as he bore his weight upon her. He sought not to crush her as his movements, tempo, and strokes of his hard flesh agitated her senses and she knew that she was nearing her climax. But Guy prolonged her pleasure even as the pace of his loving acts quickened once more. There seemed no respite from his plunge and withdrawal; the failing strength in her hands unable to slow his movements; the pleasure to be discovered, and the homage that he paid to her enervated skin, and body, too much to prevent.

His hotly murmured words of pleasure met her soft moans of encouragement; her entreaties then gasped out until she begged for him to end it; that she could take no more of what had become a blissful pain of possession; her weakened body losing the vitality she had first known when they had begun. She had sought to share; now she could only bask in the blissful heat that he brought to their bed.

'Together...Els! Share it with me you beautiful wonder!'

'Yes...yes...please! Oh yes...yes!'

She struggled to contain her feelings; to give voice to the exquisite and unsettling pain that she knew, now, and that vied with her climax that rose within her like an unstoppable tide. It broke and she thought that her cries now filled the room and that her secret was finally known.

'You...you beautiful ...darling woman!' she heard him cry out; the tingling bursts of release felt deep within her; the stifling of his cries again to be felt on her breasts as her fingers soon became entangled in his hair to keep her lover pressed to her body. She felt her spirit soar, her fulfillment exceeding the physical pain that she knew would soon overwhelm her.

She had to know of it, like this, and with a man to whom she had given herself, her resolve to remain unclaimed until she was no longer a married woman rewarded with all that she now felt as wave after wave of her orgasms seemed to follow one after the other. Like her lover, she had made real what had only been hoped for.

With Guy, she had discovered a blissful tenderness and an avowal that she was of importance to him, her condition no impediment to his feelings for her. Guy had been the man to bring that to her, an unconditional love, as she now chose to think of it. She had waited for the man she had met on that defining holiday.

She trembled and realized that she had found loving comfort with him and that she had gloried Guy's attention to her body. She had found love again and had not betrayed anyone's trust in finally pursuing that hope. She had sought comfort and had found a man to ease away the debilitating effects of her condition, its effects evident now on her body and in her failing strength. But none of this had kept her from being loved by another and bestowing it in return.

There had been times when she had felt herself to be a drag on the healthy, but Guy had dispelled all such thoughts; her accomplished lover had made her feel complete once more.

'I love you, in case you're wondering?' she heard him whisper, Guy's lips pressed close to her mouth.

She could rest on the knowledge of that.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers