Shared pooping adventure in Dorset

Story Info
Exploring my new found scat fetish in Dorset.
2.4k words
4.1
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning, this story revolves around messy descriptive scat sex and may not appeal to many people.

Part 1: Introduction and fun with a fantasy

Dorset, seemed the ideal place to escape to, and far enough away from any familiar faces giving me the added excitement that if I got up to a little mischief, it wouldn’t get back to those back home.

There was another reason for wanting to get away from familiarity, a reason that I needed no reminder of as that reason was currently arousing my nasal cavity. Let me explain. In my pursuit to supplement my bland vanilla sex life, I had joined several online forums to get a bit of much needed spice back. The world I found online amongst the fetishists and kinksters opened my eyes to a whole new world, but one area, or more like “dark corner” of this online world held something a little more... taboo than the usual rope workers, leather fetishists, and this little corner of depravity is what I wanted to explore now, hundreds of kilometres from any familiar faces.

Scat. Poop. Shit. Piss. These were key words I sought amongst the online fetishists, and something I endeavoured to explore by myself in this hotel room in Dorset, overlooking a series of cafes along a picturesque coastline.

I had no set plan, but in preparation for my long weekend of depravity and exploration I have started on a high fibre diet as recommended online for creating large regular bowel movements. I also had a queen size rubberised underlay, my own sheets, and clean up gear. To indulge my new found interest, I have also bought some ass toys including anal beads and a dildo, some tight fitting sexy panties, including a sexy black lacy pair of women's panties that I was wearing now. I already had a good collection of scat porn that I had downloaded, mostly solo women and lesbian, but I had also come across rare gay male scat content, though never video, just erotic literature. The thought of gay scating kind of repulses me, but not enough for me to not actively seek more of this material out, especially in literature format. I had a feeling gay scat was something that may turn into the holy grail of my fantasies.

My room was large, airy and breezy, especially with the windows and french doors open. I have fully set the bed up so as to not create any unmanageable messes, and in the process I was getting very aroused. I had stripped down to the pair of sexy lacy panties that I had been wearing now for about a week, and the heady masculine smell was starting to drive me wild. Absentmindedly I pulled the panties aside and slid my middle finger up my ass crack allowing my finger to gently penetrate my anus. I smiled with delight as to how slimy and sweaty it was and how easily my finger slid in. As a brief background, I have also developed a keen nose for my dirty unwashed smells, and while I indulge in my own rank scents often, I fantasise about how other people I see around me smell.

I bring my finger up, noticing a thin film of brown greasy deliciousness. Bringing it up to my nose I close my eyes and inhale deeply. My cock twitches and grows in my lacy panties and attempts to find some room as the the earthy sharpness of my anus scent surges though my senses. I rub my finger through the hair on my top lip to prolong the experience before taking my finger into my mouth and sucking it clean, and tasting the bitter tang of my internals. Looking down I notice my hard cock severely testing my panties, which were never made to hold a growing cock and in the anticipation of the weekend I notice precum permeating out of the lacy material. I should point out that while I love the look and feel of woman's panties, I am not a cross dresser or even a fem-boy. I simply love the additional depravity they afford me.

I sit back in a chair, facing out over the beautiful coast and slip my cock out from my panties and at the same time reaching behind me and slipping first one, then two fingers into my dank, greasy anus. My fingers slip in easily and once I get used to their fullness, I gently fuck my self, whilst gently squeezing the length of my shaft. I am going easy and intend to edge in order to prolong this experience. I gently slide my finger under my foreskin and run it around the head of my cock as I know it will pick up what I know will be a very sharp aroma, due to the fact I have wanked several times and pissed even more since I have showered. I was not disappointed: the intense smell of past cum and urine on my finger made my cock pulse, almost taking me over the edge and prematurely spraying my load of cum, something I was not ready for.
Suddenly in my intense need for primal pleasure, I pulled my fingers out of my ass and noticed ample brown waste on them, and drew them down my face, down either side of my nose and over my outstretched tongue. My needs were raw. In my advanced state of delirious arousal, my thoughts switched to that more subconsciously repressed taboo, scat sex with another guy.

I edged myself, with my left hand pushed back in my greasy ass and my right hand squeezing my cock to the thought of sharing my depraved fantasies with another man. In my height of arousal I imagined roughly fingering a guy's ass, perhaps a guy I met down on the beach here in Dorset. In my mind I tell him to push, and while I am jabbing my fingers in and out of his ass he pushes out a soft shit. I don’t slow down. As I image the strong stink of his man shit, the soft greasy mess I am plunging my hand into, I am taken to a different realm. I pull my fingers out of his severely messed up ass and study them before wiping them on his ass and my chest. Without a further moments thought I plunge my face, tongue out stretched into that glorious, filthy, stinky mess between his filthy ass cheeks.

Back in reality I lose control and blow a wad of cum all over my chest. I pulled my fingers out of my own ass, and swirled them in the puddle of cum on my chest, turning it a light creamy brown, which I didn't hesitate in scooping up and devouring.

Part 2: In walks Matt

After my recently described release, I was settled onto my room, I was sitting on my balcony overlooking a line of cafes I was still wearing my, by now, quite pungent lacy panties, I had a light weight, partly closed white curtains hiding me from the patrons enjoying an evening drink down below, although I was aware it was billowing in the light wind, so I could possibly be observed if someone really wanted to see, a feeling that somewhat excited me. I was on my second scotch and was enjoying the scene and was looking forward to the fun I had reserved for later on, something the rumbling in my lower stomach and occasional farts were reminding me of. I had been in a state of constant arousal since my earlier session, and between my full bowel feeling, the subtle, but ever present odour of shit coming from the remnants I had rubbed on my top lip, along with the few whiskeys, I was in a blissful state.

By now my tip of my cock had poked out of my panties and I was absentmindedly running my finger under my foreskin, which was very slick for my earlier cum, and periodically bringing it up and running it around my nose and lips. I looked ahead and noticed the net curtain had blown to the side and was caught on a planter box, meaning, to my horror, I was showing the street my lacy panty clad ass and cock to anyone that may have happened to look up, not to mention any fondling, sniffing etc!! Hurriedly I reached across and pulled the curtain down, only to catch the eyes of a man looking straight into mine!! I pulled the curtains tight, and looking through a crack, I noticed the man still locked on my balcony. Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!!!!

Was he now smiling at me? Through the crack I could see that he was sitting alone. He was a handsome, neatly dressed man, maybe mid to late 50’s. He could obviously see that I was spying on him, especially as I realised the curtains were quite light and likely partly transparent. He was definitely smiling at me, and he waved!! Could it be that he liked what he saw, or was mocking me? Could this be the pièce de résistance of my weekend I was secretly craving? While I led a strictly heterosexual existence in my own middle age, I found myself being drawn to a homosexual encounter, and while I had come over to this sea-side resort for solo messing fun, I now thought I might have an opportunity for my first gay encounter.

He was still looking at me, and without a doubt he was trying to make contact. Fuck it, I thought. I pointed to my drink and then at him then to me. His smile broadened, he stood up and I pointed to the buzzer on the door below me. The buzzer sounded, and I pressed the open button.

It was then that a few things banged home! This guy may have wanted an ordinary gay sex encounter, but I was primed for a full on scat ordeal! My ass was greasy with shit, my top lip was smeared in shit, my panties were stained and smelt like old cum, piss and shit. I could hear him on the stairs, followed by a knock. Fuck, fuck, no time for anything other than to quickly plunge my hands under a tap and wash my top lip... Looking in the mirror I noticed a shit stain on my stomach where I had wiped my fingers after fucking my ass. I stammered a “coming”, while quickly running a wet face cloth between my ass cheeks and stomach. This will have to do.!

On opening the door, a good looking guy introduced himself as Matt, from North London. He was smartly dressed in a polo shirt and white shorts, and I was standing there in a T shirt and black lacy panties. I laughed saying “if I knew I was having a visitor, I would have dressed up”. Matt smiled and said I liked the outfit. He came over to me and put a hand on my ass and pulled me into him, and I could feel his hard cock against my stomach.

It was about then that he stepped back again, and said “wow, you smell funky”. Embarrassingly I muttered something about not having many changes of clothes and haven't found a laundry yet.. I could see a wet patch developing on his shorts where the head of his cock was obviously leaking precum. Matt got down on his knees and rubbed his nose and lips along my black panties and said “fuck yeah”. He spun me around and told me to bend over, whereupon he sank his nose into my likely still greasy lacy ass crack. He stood back up, spun me around and kissed me full on the lips. I had never kissed a man before and the stubbly chin and top lip felt strange but hot. As we shared tongues I could smell my ass on his facial hair and it was obvious to me he had no problems with my funk. Matt said he had to taste my cock and slid back to his knees again, pulled my hard cock out of my panties and told me how much he loved uncut cocks. He pulled my foreskin back and must have liked its funkiness because he slipped his tongue around my cock head under my foreskin, before taking my full length into his mouth. Fuck yes!!

We went over to the bed and gave me an odd knowing sideways look and a sheepish grin when he realised I had a rubberised underlay on. I guess by this stage Matt knew I was into funk, smells and being unwashed, and I got the impression he didn’t mind at all. We chatted about my weekend plans, my new found messing fetish, and it turns out Matt was likewise fascinated by the idea, though like me was a scat virgin.

Matt asked me whether I had any plans for this evening and I boldly stated that I wanted to live out my dirtiest fantasies with him. Matt, who was on a solo business trip said “Yes Please”, I got up and poured us each a glass of scotch and we drank together while I described by fantasy, Matt was obviously in favour as he had pulled his uncut cock out and was stroking it. It was my turn to get down on my knees and and take him into my hand. Holding a guy was a first for me and as I gently pulled his foreskin back I noted how clean he was, unlike my own unwashed aromatic cock! I swirled my tongue under his foreskin tasting a man for the first time. Matt's cock pulsed inside my mouth and the taste of his salty sweet precum was evident. I was hooked. Matt told me he didn’t want to cum just yet so I let his delicious cock out of my mouth.

Matt invigorated more talk around my scat fantasy, I think he was still gauging whether he wanted to take part in what was obviously something he had not previously thought about. I told him how I had always liked the smell of my poo, but had never advanced beyond enjoying a smelly finger whilst wanking. I told him it was upon discovering a subculture on online fetish sites I was prepared to more fully explore my fantasises but owing to close living arrangements back home, had never been able to do much more than lightly playing with my shit as I pooped in a closed cubicle. I told Matt that I had driven to Dorset to have some “me” time and get to explore my fetish more fully. Matt must have approved and he was stroking his very hard cock. “Do you mind sharing your explorations with me?” Matt asked. “Fuck Yes”, was my answer.

Part 3 is to follow