The Stern Flight Attendant

Story Info
Flight attendant uses diaper loving captain.
2.1k words
4.69
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read my experience, I would like to state the following and express my gratitude to flight attendants: the profession of flight attendant deserves a great deal of respect. These women and men are trained to be your firefighter, EMT, policemen, security officer, all while traveling at 35.000 feet high with speeds of over 550 mph.

Since aviation has become such a safe form of transportation, they use their spare time to provide the passengers with food and beverages. Often they are -- completely undeserved and definitely unnecessary -- yelled at with names and words that are beyond my understanding. And still they try to be super friendly and accommodating.

They are people, just like you and me, with a set of extra skills, and they deserve our appreciation and thanks.

I'd like to share an experience that happened to me quite a few years ago. It may sound like a fantasy, but it's true and happened this way (and I'm still happy about, and weirdly proud of it).

Dressed for the occasion, in just a very thick diaper, covered with a pair of pink plastic pants, which are actually getting pretty wet already, the time has come to share something beautiful with you.

I'm a captain working for a Dutch airline. In the hotels that are provided for our overnight stops, I always make sure that I am diapered. What you are about to read took place in a beautiful hotel in the south of France.

Whenever I get to a hotel, it is always a quick shower, shaving any hairs that might still be popping up ("a baby doesn't have any hair there," I learned from my wife). Then it's almost always a plastic backed diaper (call me nerd, I just prefer those over the breathing ones or the cloth diapers), with over that a pair of plastic- or rubber pants. I have acquired a nice collection over the years, so I can choose if the choice hasn't already been made for me.

The possible choices are SGA plastic pants, for sale online, or in medical stores. Blue, red, yellow and pink plastic pants, white terrycloth pants with plastic lining, front popper plastic pants and pink ruffled panties, also plastic lined.

Can you imagine your partner being so pissed (of course: pun intended), at you when you have once again wet your pants, that he or she grabs you by the ear and drags you to the bedroom?

There your hands get tied together and connected to a ring in the ceiling.

Then it starts: your pants get pulled off and she spanks you, so hard that you know it will still be hurting in a week. Your wet underpants get stuffed in your mouth to muffle your screams and cries.

Your partner grabs the Veet depilatory cream and richly lathers your pubes.There goes your pride! Your eyes fill with tears, mostly from shame and pain.

Your bottom is super red, and while you are standing there, your partner gives one humiliating one-liner after the other:

"I thought I was married to a man, not to a sissy that cannot even hold up his own piss."

"If you want to behave like a little baby, then I will start treating you as one."

"So, all your pubic hair removed, that look is much better, a baby doesn't have any hair there."

Since you are acting like a baby and seem to be throwing a tantrum, your partner starts treating you like a little one: she stuffs a few boosters in a MegaMax and pulls the package between your legs. Taking time to precisely use and close the tabs. You cannot even close your legs anymore. Then a pair of plastic panties follows: for extra protection.

The plastic pants have a cotton outer layer which is covered in pink ruffles. She finishes her work by putting a very short skirt over this all. White footies follow.

She unties your hands, makes you take your shirt off and gives you a spaghetti strap shirt.

Now you get to look at yourself in the mirror. You, an adult man, look like a little girl. A huge lump between your legs clearly shows anyone: "I am still wearing a diaper."

I digress, my apologies.

I was telling you about my collection. I also own a pair of boxers with plastic lining. If you don't pay attention, it's just a nice pair of shorts almost. It seems very adult, but we know better. Finally a double layer pair of pants, plastic and terrycloth. It must just depend on what you want, because you can have either side on the in- or outside.

In the hotel was another airline crew, not from the same company. I was wearing my diaper, a t-shirt and over my diaper the boxer short plastic pants. I had gone to the pool and looked around for a while, having had a beer, I already had to use my diaper. I thought it was time for a change and went to the elevator of the hotel.

A woman ran in before the doors closed and her uniform identified her as one of the other crew's members.

In the elevator she stood very close to me and when she bended to get something from her pull behind, she actually touched me. We got out on the same floor and she even followed me in my direction. I continued into my room while she passed and went on.

I got in my suitcase and, since I was getting ready for the night, grabbed a clean diaper with two boosters.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Since I was alone and didn't have to worry about anyone coming in and all, I thought I could leave everything laying there and that I could get rid of the person that had knocked.

Opening the door, I was flabbergasted to see the flight attendant from the other crew. She shoved me to the side and before I know what happened, she was in my room.

"Close the door," she yelled. I quickly did what she demanded and also walked back into the room. She walked towards me and out of the blue she yanked my boxers down. Depends diapers have a very helpful wetness indicator: the stripes didn't help me in any way.

She said that she had figured that I was an ABDL. A full grown baby and even in a piss filled diaper. She continued explaining that she had seen me in the pool area. From a distance she had seen that my boxers contained more than a speedo. After she felt me up in the elevator and had seen which room was mine, she knew enough. She had quickly changed and had come to my room.

She pushed me onto the bed and started to undress me further. After I was completely naked, she rolled me on my belly and started spanking me vividly.

"You are a very naughty little boy," she kept saying. "You deserve your buttocks to be red and painful." Everything she said ended with me being called 'a naughty little boy'.

She looked around in my suitcase and found the baby oil. She used it and put it on my very warm butt. She even used it to put her finger in my little man cunt. This made my micro dick swell. I got turned around and right away got several hard hits against my swollen dicklet, which resulted in it getting small again in no time.

She kept alternating between rubbing and caressing and hitting my little dick. When she had had enough, she grabbed the diaper that I was preparing and expertly put it on me. She chose a pink pair of plastic pants and slid those on over the diaper. She grabbed me by the ear and pulled me to the corner of the room. She positioned me on my knees, facing the corner.

She stayed in the room and I could hear her, but not seeing what she was doing, I was left in limbo.

I must have descended in my own mind, because all of the sudden she stood behind me, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to follow her. She sat down in a chair and pulled my face between her legs.

Enthusiastically I started to lick, which resulted in a painful slap on my cheek.

"No, no, dirty little piss slut. First you open the snappers from my body, only than you get to lick me."

Quickly I followed her instructions and started to coddle her pussy. I wasn't allowed to stop licking until she had reached several orgasms and had made my face incredibly wet.

When her breathing had calmed down a bit, she said:

"I think somebody can use a drink!"

She pushed her wet pussy against my mouth and started peeing, small amounts per time, so I was able to drink it without spilling.

Reader, if you have never done this before, and have never tasted the nectar from a woman, then it's a strange experience. But I had gotten so horny in the meantime, that I drank every drop without complaining. The whole experience made me sink in sub space even deeper.

I drank every drop and then tried to lick her pussy dry, well..., for how much you can call that dry.

In my stuff I always have a cheap bondage set. Nylon cuffs for wrists and ankles, all four with a long band of nylon attached, so you can fasten them to the legs of a bed for instance.

She looked at what she had found, wasted no time to fasten the Velcro around my wrists and ankles and bound me to my own bed, arms wide, legs wide, very thick diaper between my legs...

"Well," she said, "that's it then. Enjoy yourself piss boy."

I begged and cried for her to untie me, to please let me go, but without anything further, she walked out the door.

And all of the sudden it's no game anymore. Any horny feelings left when she did. You are bound and have no idea how to get away there. Who will untie you? The maid? When she comes in tomorrow? Hotel security? When my crewmembers miss me at reporting tomorrow afternoon? The police?

And what are the repercussions? At home, at work?

Tugging on the bounds made very sure that I wasn't going to get anything loose in the near future. There wasn't much I could do than just wait for what would happen further. I felt so incredibly small.

It was hours later before I heard the room door open. She had come back. She had brought two colleagues. And the humiliating remarks didn't seem to stop.

They called me names, they yelled at me, pushed me, pinched me. It actually aroused me in a strange way.

And not just me. The women must have gotten aroused too, because fairly quickly one of them squatted over my face and, while she was threatening me with the most gruesome punishments, lowered herself onto my face and ordered me to lick her.

Taking turns, the whole situation continued for a while, during that time one of the colleagues even emptied her bladder into my mouth.

After all three had come several times on my face, they left without a word.

This time I didn't seem too upset over them leaving me alone, I had good hopes that they would return momentarily.

But that took longer and longer, so more and more I got pushed back in that mental corner of fear.

It became a long night.

They did not return.

It took until the early next morning for the first flight attendant to come back into my room. My diaper was intensely wet, but she still chose to start rubbing it. Very soon my little dick swelled to it's maximum size.

When she finally ordered me to come, my swollen dicklet erupted like a volcano.

She kissed me. Passionately, with force, her tongue invading my mouth, but then ever so softly. Her kiss lasted long. Then she untied one hand.

She got up and was gone. I never have seen her again.

Rapidly I untied my other hand and my feet. I ran to the door to make sure the "Do Not Disturb" sign was on my doorknob. I gathered all my stuff and made sure the room was in decent order again.

I took a quick shower and ended up being well in time for my own roll call.

In the past, I used to read stories like this and always felt that the writer had a very broad fantasy.

From now on I know better...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-