Shared Wife Ch. 02: Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

"You can keep this as a souvenir, if you like." I said. All the while my husband Bill was about eight feet to my side, taking photos with his new camera. I noticed that he had stripped naked at some point and was sporting a hard cock.

"Your turn, mister." I said to Frank and I moved in close to him and unbuttoned his shirt. Next I removed his shoes and socks. And then I unfastened his belt, his slacks, and pulled down the zipper. I pulled off his pants with a little assistance from him. His boxer shorts had a large bulge which a gave a gentle squeeze.

"Is that for me?" I asked.

Frank grinned at me and pulled off his boxers. I watched in anticipation as his cock popped free of the restraining fabric.

Frank had a beautiful cock, well above average size. Even though it was not fully hard yet, it was at least eight inches long and thick enough that I could barely wrap my hand around it.

Frank was now laying back on the bed, with his upper body propped up on his elbows. I was on my knees, straddling his right leg, holding his cock in my hand, just inches from my face.

I leaned over and gave his cock a long slow lick up the length of his shaft.

"Should we use protection?" he asked.

I stopped and thought about what we were doing. Frank was an unknown. I knew he was right. We needed to use protection.

"Yes, we do." I replied as I noticed Bill looking into our overnight bag for the condoms we brought. At the same time Frank sat up, grabbed his pants and pulled out a string of condoms that he had brought.

"I've brought my own Bill. Thank you though." Frank said as he opened the package and rolled a large condom over his now hard cock.

I stared at his cock and remarked "That is about the size of Charlie."

Bill knew what I was talking about, but obviously Frank did not.

"Charlie?" Frank asked.

"Charlie is the name I gave to my largest dildo. Your cock is about the same size, however maybe even thicker." I replied.

I put a hand on Frank's chest and pushed him down, flat on his back as I rose up on my knees and straddled his body. I took hold of his cock and positioned the head at the entrance to my vagina.

"Let's see how this fits." I announced as I slowed lowered myself, allowing his cock to penetrate my lower lips. He stretched me almost to the point of pain, just as Charlie did. I felt confident that I could take Frank's cock, maybe all of his cock, inside me.

Out of the side of my vision, I could see Bill positioned directly behind me taking photos of Frank's cock entering my body. I was glad he had his new camera with a zoom lens which allowed him to get close-up photos, while keeping a bit of distance from Frank and me.

"That is snug." I said as I drew a deep breath. I had stopped with just the head of his cock inside me, allowing my body to adjust to the size. My pussy was wet, but I needed to produce more lubricant to fully take him.

Frank appeared to be aware of my situation. He reached up with both hands and pinched my nipples, sending a jolt of electricity directly from my nipples to my pussy. My pussy throbbed.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as Frank continued to play with my breasts and nipples. His actions had the intended effect as I could feel my pussy getting wetter. I pushed down, maybe another inch of his cock entered me. Then I pulled up a bit and pushed back down. I slowly continued this up and down motion, taking a bit more cock inside me with each downward push.

My pussy was becoming more relaxed and accommodating to his size. I increased the tempo of my movements, fucking the top half of his cock. I hadn't bottomed out yet, but this was becoming quite pleasurable.

"Can you take it all?" I heard my husband ask from behind me. I had almost forgotten he was there as I was focused on the wonderful cock inside my cunt.

"I'm getting there." I replied as I continued fucking Frank, or at least half of his cock.

Frank was being very casual about all this, allowing me to control our intercourse while he continued to play with my nipples.

"Not every woman can take all of me." Frank told me. "You can decide how much you can handle."

That sounded like a challenge to me. I pushed down more on my next downward thrust. I felt a twinge of pain as more of my vagina was stretched by his cock. But I still hadn't bottomed out. I wondered if I really could take all of him.

I began fucking Frank faster and harder. With each downward thrust more of his cock filled me. My sexual arousal rose. I felt my body flush. My breathing became faster. The pleasure and the pain from my pussy was increasing. I wanted more.

Frank and I stared intently into each other's eyes. In our non-verbal communications he was urging me on, and I was telling him how much I wanted to fuck him more.

We went on for what appeared to be minutes. I was fucking him with gusto, but still not fully taking him. I could feel that certain tingle in my body. I knew my orgasm was coming.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I said.

My body was becoming weak. My arms and legs began to tremble. And then my orgasm exploded from inside pussy and rushed through all my body. I slammed myself down all the way upon Frank's cock which created a twinge of pain as his cock head slammed against my cervix.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as I froze in place. I had him balls-deep inside me, stretching me like I had never experienced before. The pain quickly turned to pleasure. I was gasping for air as my body continued to tremble. I flopped down upon Frank's body and he held me in his arms. My orgasm continued in waves.

As my orgasm subsided and my breathing returned to normal, Frank kissed me, first gently and then with some passion as his tongue explored my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, he said, "My turn."

Wrapping his arms around me tightly, Frank rolled us over so that he was on top. His hard cock was still buried in my pussy. Holding my ass in his hands, he rose up upon his knees, lifting my bottom off the bed. He then took each of my legs in his hands and extended them up and then back over my head, spreading my legs wide. My pussy was now open upward and he began slowly pumping his cock in and out of me.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed at the pleasure of it all.

He kissed me passionately while never missing a stroke with his cock. I was aware that he was, at first, only using about half his cock inside me. My pussy was burning in pleasure. I could feel my own fluids flowing very liberally. We were making quite a mess.

"Fuck me Frank. Fuck me hard." I urged him.

Frank did as I asked and shoved his hard cock faster and deeper into my accepting cunt.

Again we went on, as if for minutes. Frank was thrusting his cock fully into me. My pussy felt like it was on fire. My hips ached from being held in position. Frank was in total control of my body. I could just accept what he did. Both our bodies were both covered in a sheen of sweat. Frank was groaning. I was gasping for air. I suspected that his orgasm was coming. I could feel my own body tingle in that telltale sign that my next orgasm was approaching.

Suddenly Frank began slamming even harder into me. It was a sprint to his finish. My own body was on sensory overload. So many feelings of pleasure and pain. I couldn't even think straight. I heard Frank groan loudly as I felt his cock swell inside me and begin pulsing.

My own orgasm exploded inside my body.

And my world went blank.

- - - - -

"Is she okay?" I heard my husband ask as I vaguely became aware that I was still alive.

"She passed out for a moment from her orgasm." Frank replied.

"I've never seen her do that before." Bill stated.

"I've caused this with others a time or two." Frank said.

I was laying flat on the bed. Frank had disengaged from me, his cock removed from my pussy, and my legs now laying on the bed, released from his grasp. My body felt like Jello. I had no strength and couldn't move, other than to breathe deeply for more air.

Frank had moved aside. Bill was now on the bed between my legs, taking photos of my crotch.

"I've never seen your pussy gape like that." Bill said to me.

I was slowly regaining my composure. My strength was returning and I was feeling more normal, other than my pussy which continued to ache. I could see that Frank's cock was now softening. I turned to Bill and could see that his cock was still erect and very hard.

"Sorry for wrecking your wife's pussy." Frank said to Bill. "I don't think you should have sex with her for a day or two. She'll recover then."

I suddenly felt an overwhelming need to satisfy my husband's sexual needs. He had allowed me to have sex with Frank, and I couldn't let that wreck Bill's and mine sex life.

I sat up and pushed Bill back onto his back. I took hold of his stiff cock and began to lick and suck the head.

Looking up at my husband I said. "Give Frank the camera and let him take photos of this."

Bill and Frank complied and now Frank was the photographer.

I shifted my position so that my head was more directly over Bill's cock. I was intent on giving him the best blow job. I sucked his cock into my mouth and began bobbing up and down on it.

Bill was moaning in pleasure. Frank was taking photos of Bill's cock about half way into my mouth. When I was aware that Frank had a good angle to capture what I was doing, I relaxed the muscles in my throat, as I had trained myself to do, I took a deep breath of air, and then I plunged all the way down on Bill's cock, shoving the head down my throat.

Bill groaned in pleasure.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Frank as he continued to take photos.

I bobbed up and down a few moments, and then pulled off. I took another deep breath and shoved Bill's cock back down my throat. I was so pleased with myself for having learned how to deep-throat a cock and block my gag reflexes. I was going to mouth fuck my husband's cock until he had a massive orgasm.

I continued shoving Bill's cock down my throat while I was gently fondling his balls. Soon he was groaning loudly in pleasure and rocking his hips upward into my face. I could feel Bill's balls tighten up and knew he was about to cum. I pulled back a bit so his cockhead was in my mouth.

"FUCK!" Bill exclaimed as he began to cum, spurting load after load of his hot sticky cum into my mouth. When I knew he had emptied his balls into my mouth, I pulled off his cock, turned towards Frank and the camera, and opened my mouth to display all the cum on my tongue. Frank quickly took several photos, probably knowing that some of these would be posted on the picture forum web site.

I closed my mouth and swallowed all the cum. Then I gazed at my husband and smiled with pride. He had a huge grin on his face.

"That's amazing!" said Frank. "The downside of having cock the size of mine, is that I doubt I will ever experience that."

"You never know." I said to tease him. I doubted that I could ever deep-throat that monster of his, but maybe some woman may be able to do so. I wanted to allow him to fill my mouth with his cum. Maybe another time, after he had been tested for STDs.

- - - - -

We rested for many minutes. Bill got water bottles out of the mini-fridge for the three of us. We talked about our experience.

"That was amazing." Frank said. "I must admit that I was a bit unsure of doing a married woman, especially in front of her husband. But the two of you are an incredible couple. Thank you for asking me to join you."

"Thank you Frank." I replied. "That was an amazing fuck."

"We'll share all the photos with you." Bill added. "and then decide which ones to post. I bet we have some great photos."

Frank nodded his head in agreement about the photos. Then he added,

"Do you think we might do this again?"

I looked at Bill. We both smiled and nodded our heads.

"Yeah Frank. I think we would like to do this again." I answered for Bill and myself.

- - - - -

Soon thereafter Frank got dressed and left. We all agreed that we wanted to get together again, maybe in a few weeks.

Left alone, Bill and I discussed the events of the evening. I was honest with him about how incredible the sex with Frank had been, but not something I could do often. I could accept the pain with the pleasure only an occasional basis. I thanked Bill profusely for sharing me with Frank and allowing me to have this experience.

Likewise Bill thanked me for doing this for him. I thought that was an odd point of view, but I accepted his thanks. And he thanked me for the fantastic blow job, the best he had ever had. We talked more about the activities of the evening, re-living some of the most erotic details. We snuggle together and fell asleep soundly.

- - - - -

The next morning we left the city early and drove home. Bill was eager to review all the photos on his computer, and then consider which photos we wanted to post on the online forum. Just reviewing the photos, re-living the experiences, was an incredible rush and make us both so horny. By late afternoon we were in our bed and fucking like crazy. My pussy still hurt, but I loved it all the more.

We sent all the photos to Frank and he sent great praise to Bill for his photographic skills. Frank gave us approval to post any photos we wanted, just as long as we blurred his face.

When we began posting the photos that week on my photo thread, my fans went crazy with their responses. We shouldn't have been surprised. There were some great, really erotic photos, especially those of Frank's large cock fully buried in my pussy, and some photos of me deep-throating all of Bill's cock. The photos of my mouth full of cum were a special favorite for many fans.

I could hardly wait until the next time that Bill would share me.

= = = = = = = = = =

Frank - Epilogue

Frank has a cock that gives me pleasure and pain. That is a combination of sensations that I craved to have, but only occasionally. Bill also loves to see my pussy stretched by the size of Frank's cock.

We developed a close relationship with Frank and he comes out to our home every few weeks. As we all were being tested regularly for STDs, Frank became the first of my lovers that I enjoy bareback, without any protection other than the birth-control pills I take. Feeling his hot cum fill me inside is an added treat.

But most of all I love having my pussy wrecked by his large cock. The orgasms are often mind-blowing, and the pain actually enhances the experience. Bill absolutely loves watching Frank fuck me, and taking photos.

Being a shared wife, or whatever we have, is an incredible sexual rush for both Bill and myself.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers
12