Shari: Domesticated Slut

Story Info
Housework and sex, just another day for a submissive slut.
1.3k words
4.27
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 26 year old woman flipped the switch to turn on the canister vacuum. Her long platinum blonde hair ponytail shook and her large natural 40DD breasts swayed as she kneeled down and started to vacuum the wall to wall beige carpet.

Shari always thought she would be a high powered Wall Street executive, breaking the glass ceilings and holding men down by their balls under her stiletto heels. Instead, here she was, a domesticated slut performing house cleaning chores wearing only a choker necklace, an onyx jeweled butt plug, black stockings and those same black high heels she had dreamt of breaking that glass ceiling with. Long ago, when it came to sex, she found the Dom/sub lifestyle appealing. Whereas she wanted to be dominant in the boardroom, she found that she preferred to be submissive in the bedroom.

In college, she soon found out she wasn't cut out for the fast paced business world of Madison Avenue and Wall Street and, looking back, she was happier now. After college she worked different jobs and started exploring sex and relationships. After a while she found that she hated a lot of different things about dating and realized she liked the d/s lifestyle, although she found it hard to settle down with just one Dom for a long period of time. The answer to her settling down problem was answered about a year ago, when she had met Master Eric at a lifestyle play party. He was close to ten years older than her, with a bald head, dark brown beard and was a very experienced Dom. He introduced her to the Brotherhood, five Masters who enjoyed sharing a group of sex slaves. Shari fit in well as one of the sluts for the Brotherhood, finding it easy to please more than one Master.

As she vacuumed the floor, she now realized it was better this way. The Brothers took care of her and, in return, she did her part by satisfying their sexual needs. Her body was their playground, to be used as they needed or wanted.

A tug on her whitish-blonde ponytail broke her from her reverie and she switched off the vacuum as she looked up. Master Nathan, moved in front of her, letting go of her hair as he moved. Six feet tall and muscular with long red hair, He stood above her, looking down at her with intense green eyes. As was normal for working on the ranch, he wore a short sleeved dark green T-shirt, faded blue jeans and tan work boots. She looked up, smiled and dropped the vacuum hose. Her hands automatically went to the fly of his jeans. She quickly unbuttoned him and took his hardening cock out.

"Thank you for allowing me to please you," Shari said in the sultry voice she had been trained to use. One of the best things about serving different Doms, in Shari's opinion, was that each of them had their own preferences about sex, as well as their own unique kinks. Whereas Master Eric loved to have his long cock strokes while a slut performed fellatio, Shari knew Master Nathan preferred a hands free blow job, letting her oral skills at pleasure shine.

She immediately dropped her arms, holding her hands behind her back and engulfed his manhood with her mouth, encircling as much as she could with her tongue. She moved her head back and forth along his shaft, slobbering it with her saliva so she could get more of its veiny length into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged once, then twice as she was able to accommodate more of the rock hard cock. She used her lips and tongue, sucking and caressing it. It jerked in her mouth, causing her to gag. She hollowed out her cheeks and the redheaded Brother moaned as he reveled in the pleasure the big titted slut was giving him.

He moved his left hand to join his right at the base of her ponytail and held the back of her head. He started pistoning his dick in and out of her mouth.

Shari coughed and gagged, her eyes tearing up. Spittle dripped from his cock and fell onto her 40DD tits. As he increased his pace fucking her mouth, her tits banged together. He forced her head further down his cock until her red lips rested at the base of his dick. She gagged again and again, even as she sucked harder to please her Master.

He pulled her all the way off his cock and she gasped for air. He held her by the ponytail as a line of spittle connected her lower lip to the head of his shaft. Then the line broke and drool poured out of her mouth as she drew in a ragged breath and then another. Black mascara ran from her eyes with her tears.

She took in another breath of air and then put her hands on his legs. She opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down his legs. His fully engorged cock twitched and Shari grasped it with her left hand momentarily to balance herself as she widened her stance on her knees. Then her hand was behind her back again as she opened her mouth. Her tongue shot out of her mouth and licked his balls. Her tongue snaked up the underside of his cock. She made eye contact with Him as she continued licking his shaft. Next her tongue circled the mushroom head and then her mouth engulfed his entire cock, down to the root and then slid back up, the suction of her mouth making a popping sound as it sprang out of her mouth.

As she looked up at Him, He pushed her onto her back and she pushed the vacuum hose out of the way. He followed her onto the floor and towered over her as he opened her legs further. He slapped her hairless pussy and positioned his throbbing cock at her cuntlips. Her juices leaked out as he pushed into her. She moaned as his cock plunged into her. He pulled out and she moaned again. He rammed into her again and picked up a steady pace. Every time he slammed his dick into her cunt she felt both his thick cock and the anal plug rubbing together through the thin wall of flesh that separated them and it was driving her crazy, taking all of her self control not to orgasm. Her training had taught her she could only cum when given permission. Her tits were bouncing with their fucking and he grabbed them. He pulled on her right nipple with his thumb and forefinger and her moaning increased. He pulled on both nipples and then bent down to suck first one and then the other nipple into his mouth. He rammed his cock into her pussy deeper, his tight balls slapping her ass each time he pushed into her.

He leaned back, slapped her tits and started to cum. He continued to work his cock in and out of her pussy, alternating shooting ropes of thick cum in her pussy and on the floor.

He finished cumming by slamming his throbbing cock into the slut's cunt. With a gravel voice he moaned, "you may cum whore." He rose to his feet and stood over her body, the last drops of sperm from his cock falling on the stocking of her left inner thigh. He finished getting dressed and fastened his pants. She was still shaking from her orgasm as he said, "make sure you clean up this mess."

She sat up and scooped up the cum from her stocking clad leg on her fingers and sucked it off them with her tongue. She said, "yes Sir." And her eyes followed the Dominant as he walked out of the room. Serving different Masters does have its benefits Shari thought as she regained what limited composure she could muster, especially with mascara running down her cheeks and cum starting to drip from her swollen pussy.