Shari Takes a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma put her arm around Shari, steering her over to the side of the bed. Once her bra and panties were tossed aside, the towering butch began undressing her young wife. Shari stared in silent wonder at the sight of her butch lover's middle aged body. Her incredibly lean, powerful frame was sculpted by decades of long distance running and various indoor and outdoor sports. The slight swells of Velma's breasts often gave people the impression that she was completely flat chested. Shari's eyes traveled across her lover's rigid flat abdomen, and her gaze fixated on the dense bush of untrimmed pubic hair modestly covering the butch woman's mound.

But Shari, though slender, possessed a dainty, almost girlish build. Her breasts were plump, firm little globes that were slightly larger than Velma's. Her puffy pink areolas and the rosy tips of her nipples stood painfully erect. The pain subsided almost instantly when she felt the welcome sensation of Velma's hands tenderly squeezing and caressing them while she softly whispered in the girl's ear.

Before she knew it, the last of Shari's clothes were off and tossed aside. "You're so beautiful, honey." Velma seethed as she showered the girl with several more kisses. "Here..." She yanked the covers back and Shari got into bed. "I'm going to show you what we talked about before, honey...when you asked me how two women can have intercourse."

Shari watched, curious, while Velma opened a drawer on the nightstand and retrieved something that vaguely resembled a men's jockstrap. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Velma pushing an obscenely detailed vein covered spear through the gaged opening in the front of the harness before reaching back inside the drawer for a small tube of K-Y jelly. Shari knew it was a dildo, but she never expected it to look so...real!

Velma set her tool on the nightstand and joined her young wife in bed. Shari's cheeks were still flushed and the old dyke could see she looked a little distressed by the sight. "That, uh...looks pretty big." Shari said. For a second or two, she wondered where Velma got such a thing, and how long she had it. The old dyke brushed the girl's hair aside before planting a reassuring kiss on her brow.

"We'll take things slowly, honey, just like I promised. Your first time should be special and wonderful, and I'll do whatever I can to make it that way...but I need you to trust me."

The strapping butch woman took Shari in her arms, kissing her deeply. The girl let out an audible sigh when Velma started kissing her neck. Shari returned the kisses now, brushing her lips against the older woman's skin. "We need to trust each other." The gorgeous blond whispered directly in her lover's ear. She kissed Velma again, and again. Each kiss was deeper, and more intense than the one before. The two lovers were pressed together now, skin against skin, with Shari on top.

"Show me..." Velma was on her back now, submitting to the girl's whims. Shari's hands explored her lover's body and her lips and tongue followed suit. Her lips brushed against Velma's right breast, planting several soft kisses. The small, light brown areola tightened, reacting instantly to the sensation of the girl's lips and tongue. Shari began suckling, alternating between the right and left breast. The old dyke's breaths came quick and shallow, and her eyes were closed as if she'd fallen asleep and was dreaming.

Shari decided it was time to explore a little more. She worked her way further down, sliding backwards to rest between Velma's lean, powerful thighs. The beautiful blond kissed her way down the butch woman's rigid abdomen. She used the tip of her tongue to trace a few small circles around the navel before following the obvious trail of light sandy hair leading to that thick bush of pubic hair covering the butch woman's mound.

The girl's face hovered close to the dense thicket for a few seconds, feeling the heat of Velma's arousal against her skin. Her fingers pressed against the damp outer labia, spreading them open to reveal the slickened petals of flesh. She pressed her lips against Velma's pussy and inhaled deeply, savoring the powerful earthy aroma of her butch lover. Her body writhed against the mattress, struggling to make contact with Shari's face again. "Unnghh!" She heard the moaning, now a little louder, and the girl pressed her mouth against Velma's snatch and went to work.

Velma reached down and buried her finger's in the girl's thick blond tresses. "I guess I taught you well, honey." She softly muttered. "Maybe a little too well..." The old dyke's breath caught in her throat and her body arched up when she felt Shari's tongue flutter against her clitoris. The girl's polished nails dug into the gym teacher's hips, and she let loose with another moan. "God, yes..."

Shari maintained a firm hold and paused for a second. "I love you so much, Miss Blount." She whispered. Velma didn't encourage or discourage it. She actually thought it was endearing; an acknowledgement of her dominance. She replied with a sigh and her body flinched when the girl started running her tongue up and down her lover's slit.

Velma's chest heaved and her body began to tense up. "Don't—don't stop..." Her voice trembled. She could barely push the words out. When Shari paused to take another breath, the towering butch peered down at her young wife. She could see that Shari's face was sticky and wet. A string of clear mucous hung precariously from her chin, glistening in the lamplight. The sight was enough to push the old dyke over the edge.

Mere seconds after Shari's tongue made contact again, Velma's hand firmly palmed the back of Shari's head, grabbing a fistful of those light blond locks. She pushed the girl's face into her pussy humping aggressively against it. Shari seemed to understand, reading the masculine woman's body language. Her tongue lapped steadily, working furiously to bring Velma to a raging climax.

The old dyke's back arched up again. Her body was practically levitating off the mattress. Velma's surroundings were reduced to one giant blur of colors and objects vaguely shaped like bedroom furniture. Every muscle in her body contracted violently. And with a deafening moan, she came. The sudden wave of sensation shot through her center with all the force of a violent electrical storm, wrecking her, draining her before subsiding. Slowly, Velma relaxed. She relished the gentle sensation of Shari's tongue against her opening, licking her clean. The old dyke responded with a soft whimper, indicating her satisfaction. "Come on up here, Shari berry."

The girl sat up and stretched before wiping her face with the back of her hand. She sank into her butch lover's arms and received another deep, soulful kiss. "On your back, Keefer." Velma issued her command with all the authority of a teacher to her student. Without hesitation, Shari obliged.

Velma hovered over the girl, leering at her for a few seconds before making her move. She began with another deep kiss, slipping her tongue in her young wife's mouth. The smell of her own arousal filled her nostrils, eliciting another soft whimper of pleasure. She slowly worked her way down Shari's neck and jutting collarbone. The old dyke's hands closed over the girl's breasts, caressing and gently squeezing the firm little swells.

She slipped an arm around Shari's slender little body, embracing her. Her thin lips brushed against the girl's left nipple, kissing and suckling. The sound of Shari's sultry little moans was music to the butch woman's ears. It was the language of love, encouraging her, directing her journey downward. Velma settled between Shari's legs and softly kissed the dampened blond curls of pubic hair covering her youthful mound. Shari responded with another soft moan. Velma figured she was probably driving the girl crazy by now. She glanced up at Shari, and their eyes met for split second before diving in.

Velma's tongue maintained a steady rhythm, licking and fluttering against the girl's clitoris. Slowly, the old dyke reached up, caressing Shari's breasts while she devoured her young lover. The girl's breaths were noticeably shallow and sharp, punctuated by an occasional whimper. "God, you're so wet, honey..." The butch muttered softly between licks.

Shari's knees were bent and her slender legs quivered with each swipe of her lover's tongue. The girl's heels dug into Velma's ribs, trying to steady herself. Soon, the moans became shrieks. Shari reached down, pushing against the butch woman's head, chanting her name over and over with breathless gasps. Velma pulled Shari closer now, and the girl clenched her jaw muscles tightly. She was close now; so close!

Before she knew it, Shari's slender little body tensed up, indicating the signs of her imminent climax. A loud cry filled the bedroom, and suddenly a Velma felt a burst of wetness against her tongue. The old dyke lapped it up, slowly, enjoying the taste and pungent aroma. Another tidal wave of intense sensation pummeled Shari. Her head fell hard against the pillow and her jaw dropped. The girl let out another loud cry. She struggled to catch her breath as the second, and third wave washed over her.

After a minute or so, Shari relaxed and Velma slowly backed away. The towering butch stood in front of the nightstand now, reaching for that strange looking harness. Velma fastened the thing around her taut waist while the dildo bobbed lewdly between her lean muscled thighs. "Are you ready, honey?" Velma asked. Shari replied with a weak little nod. "I know you're still pretty nervous...we'll go nice and easy, okay?"

Velma reached for the K-Y jelly on the nightstand. She squeezed a generous amount into her hand and proceeded to lube up the shaft of false erection. Shari's eyes widened at the sight of her lover stroking the thick flesh colored shaft. Velma returned to the bed, looming over the gorgeous blond, spreading her legs apart. Shari's legs were quaking, and her eyes were brimming with tears while Velma rubbed the business end of her tool against the girl's pussy. After a few passes, she began to apply a little pressure, pushing into her, while Shari softly whimpered in a mixture of fear and arousal.

Shari was still unbelievably nervous, but she wanted Velma inside her. The old dyke had already taken the girl's virginity with her fingers the very first time they made love. During a few previous lovemaking sessions, Velma worked at stretching Shari a little. She'd slip one finger inside the girl, maybe two, but no more than that. Velma loved Shari Keefer more than life itself, and the last thing she wanted was for the girl to feel any pain when she finally took her.

"Put your arms around me, honey." Velma whispered. "Try to relax your muscles and take a deep breath."

"I—I love you, Velma." Shari whispered.

"I love you too, Shari berry."

Shari wrapped her trembling arms around Velma, and suddenly a loud consternate gasp escaped her lips when she felt Velma's false erection sliding inside her. She buried the dildo deep inside Shari so she could feel the straps of Velma's harness and the jutting bones of her pelvis grinding against her pubic mound. The poor girl cried out, almost screaming. She begged for Velma to stop, but at the same time she clung fast to her older lover, cherishing the newfound pleasure she was giving her.

The bedroom was filled with Shari's gasps and moans of pleasure. She'd never felt anything like this in her entire life! But it was quickly becoming more than she could take, and her back arched up while her head dropped between her shoulders. Velma wrapped a powerful arm around her young lover, holding her while her hips continued grinding willfully into the depths of the girl's aching womb. This continued for several more minutes before Shari's body was racked with another powerful orgasm. Loud hysterical cries filled the bedroom as Velma's thrusts began to slow down. Tears had formed in Shari's eyes, threatening to spill out as Velma's thrusting slowed to a complete stop. The old dyke waited for a few seconds, and then slowly pulled out.

Shari responded with an involuntary howl. The poor girl was panting loudly and gasping for air while her arms and legs sprawled across the mattress. Velma Got up and removed the harness now, setting it back on top of the nightstand. She returned to Shari's side now. She was smiling as she brushed the dampened blond locks from Shari's face. She reached over and gently grasped Shari's small chin, pulling her face toward hers.

"How was it?" Velma asked. "Not as bad as you thought it would be, huh?"

Shari managed a weak nod. "Oh my God, Velma...that was..." Her voice trailed off. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"Do you want something to drink, honey?" Velma asked. Shari nodded. "I'll be back in a few minutes. You stay right here." She said as she patted the girl's arm.

Velma slid off the bed and grabbed the harness and dildo she'd just removed before disappearing into the hallway. Shari tried to push herself onto her elbows and groaned. She felt satiated for the moment, and a little fatigued. She dragged one of the pillows under her head and collapsed on top of it.

Part of Shari was reeling from the fact that she'd just had sex—real sex—with her former gym teacher. After a year and a few months of steady courtship, Shari Keefer and Velma Blount finally consummated their relationship. To the average person, it meant nothing; they'd simply had sex, nothing more. But in the eyes of their close friends, this now meant that they were married...a permanent couple. But another part of Shari was stunned by the fact that none of this bothered her. In fact, for the first time in her life, Shari felt totally satisfied. She felt those stirrings of true love filling her up, almost overflowing.

. Shari dragged a hand across her face once more, trying to wipe away a few tears that managed to run down her cheeks. When she opened her eyes, Velma was standing there near the bed. She brought the dildo and harness back, setting it back on top of the nightstand. She must have taken it to the bathroom to clean it off, Shari thought. Velma disappeared down the hall again and returned holding two glasses. Shari pushed herself upright, and sat at the edge of the bed. Velma sat beside her and handed her a glass.

"It's just water, honey." Velma whispered, taking a drink from her own glass.

Shari looked down and swirled the liquid in the glass, causing the two ice cubes to jostle and clatter. After a few seconds passed, Shari brought it to her lips and gulped it down. When the glass was emptied, she lowered it, and the ice cubes fell to the bottom with a clink. She glanced over at Velma, and the strapping older woman smiled.

"Pretty thirsty there, young lady." She said, reaching for Shari's glass.

Shari handed the glass over, and Velma asked if she wanted more. Shari slowly shook her head no. "Okay." Velma softly replied, and she set both glasses on the nearby dresser.

Velma walked around to the other side of the bed now, and crawled back onto the mattress next to Shari. The girl turned to face her older lover, and the two lay together side by side, caressing each other. It wasn't long before their hands began to wander, sliding downward over the curve of each other's hips. The two lovers scooted closer together until their small breasts touched and they could feel each other's breaths against their faces. Velma's eyes were half-closed as she leaned in and pressed her lips to Shari's. They softly kissed.

"I knew back when you were still my student that one day I'd fall in love with you." She whispered as she kissed the girl once more. "I wanted you all to myself, and now..." They came together for another tender kiss. "How did it feel...when I was inside you?"

"You mean you don't know?" Shari asked incredulously.

"I—ah—I've never done this before..." She said. Her otherwise clipped voice cracked and wavered a little. "Never was a catcher, you know? I—ah—never figured I'd ever meet anyone I thought was special enough..."

"It was amazing. I can't really describe it." Shari conceded. "You want me to show you?"

"Yes, I'd like that..." Velma sighed heavily, that gruff, masculine voice causing the girl to shiver. "Do you...need me to help you?"

Shari nodded and got out of bed and Velma retrieved the toy from the nightstand. Now she commanded Shari to step into the harness and stand still while she adjusted the fit before fastening it around her waist. Shari reached for the K-Y jelly and began to lube the shaft of the dildo. Now Velma was on her back with her head on the pillow. She held her arms open to her beautiful young lover. "Come on over, Shari berry." She said softly. Shari was now on top of the old dyke while the dildo hung there between her legs. She grasped the slippery shaft, and instantly she felt Velma's large hand on top of hers, guiding the tip of it so the head was pushing against her hairy snatch.

"Ride 'em, cowgirl." Velma whispered enticingly into Shari's ear.

Velma gently pushed her hips upward against Shari's body, causing the dildo to slip at first. After another false start, the tool finally slid inside with little resistance. A low, wavering moan escaped Velma, prickling the skin around Shari's ears. It was the first time she'd ever been inside another person, and it all felt so absolutely foreign to her! In high school, she was so used to Miss Blount's commanding presence. She was always so tough and had little patience for weakness and histrionics. But now Miss Blount was lying beneath Shari...submitting to her!

Shari gazed down at her former gym teacher, down to where the dildo penetrated her body. Velma was taking short, sharp breaths, clinging to Shari. Her slender neck was tensed so the tendons were standing out. The old dyke was on fire. Her body was so very warm and tense, almost hot to the touch. The two of them were locked together in a sweaty, undulating tangle of flesh. Shari tried to adjust her position, and she heard Velma gasp. Her taut body was trembling, and her short fingernails were digging into the girl's back. Shari wasn't sure what to do next. She tried to pull away from Velma, but she couldn't.

She gazed down at Velma's body. The sharp points of her light brown nipples topped the slight swell of her small breasts. Each time she drew breath, her ribs were plainly visible, and her flat stomach hollowed in and out erratically. Her legs were bent and spread wide apart while Shari hovered over her, frozen in place. "Fuck me..." Velma gasped wearily. "Please."

Shari's heart started beating faster, pounding as if it might come out of her chest. She felt Velma's arms around her, pushing her down. Then suddenly Shari felt something give down there, and the dildo plunged deep inside Velma while she suddenly cried out as though she was in pain. Shari wanted to stop then, but Velma tightened her hold around the girl. After a minute or so, Shari began to thrust in and out while Velma's hips echoed the girl's awkward movements.

"Oh, Christ!" Velma cried, arching her back far off the bed. She continued to thrust her hips against Shari. "Oh...oh, Jesus...Shari..."

Shari's eyes went wide and her heart started fluttering as it seemed like the K-Y jelly, the dildo, and Velma's own wetness started to slip and slide with a relative ease that began to feel quite natural. Velma seemed to sense that Shari had finally found a comfort zone, a natural rhythm. Velma was trying to speak now. She was stuttering while Shari sort of leaned into her lover's torso. She brushed her lips across Velma's nipple, raking her teeth over it, and suckling aggressively. They were both crying and moaning loudly when Velma's back suddenly dropped and she tensed until she was sitting partway up. She wrapped her arm around Shari's head, holding the girl's mouth to her breast. Her gruff voice filled Shari's ears with the sounds of her cursing and crying. Now the old dyke brought both hands around Shari's body and held her tightly.