Shari Takes a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh, Jesus...Shari, I love you..." Shari reached over with her other hand, palming Velma's left breast while she continued to suckle the right one. Velma groaned and kissed the top of Shari's head, all the while, she was riding that dildo in a fit of erratic thrusts. "...that feels so good." She whimpered.

It sounded like Velma was crying! Shari released her grip on her lover's breast, easing her back against the pillows. Shari slowly pulled the dildo out and frantically started to unbuckle the harness. Once the thing was removed, Shari tossed it on the floor somewhere and sank back onto the mattress beside Velma. Tears were streaming down Velma's rugged face; her eyes were reduced to shimmering slits. She tried to smile, but only choked and coughed instead. Shari wondered if she'd hurt her somehow. "Are you okay, Velma?" Shari asked timidly.

Velma's thin lips formed a small circle as she tried to catch her breath and smile at the same time. Her body continued to tremble and spasm. She reached out now and took Shari's hand in hers and pulled it to her face. The old dyke's hands were visibly shaking, but she was still trying to smile. She gingerly kissed Shari's hand, and then placed it against her cheek. She held the girl's hand there and closed her eyes with an exhausted sigh.

"When you said you never were a catcher...did you mean to say that...?" Shari's voice trailed off. She was looking directly at Velma now, trying to make eye contact. Velma opened her eyes again and nodded.

"...that I'm a virgin? Yes, well...I was until tonight." Velma said softly. "I've always been the top dog in the relationship. I never guessed I'd meet someone who I thought was really special...someone who I could trust..."

A couple of hours later, Shari and Velma stood together in the shower. They tenderly kissed and embraced under the water, and though they were worn out, they were charged with a new sense of energy; one that was spiritual and deep. Their bodies were weak and exhausted, but their minds were full of anticipation of their journey as a newly committed couple.

Afterwards, they walked back to the bedroom and climbed into bed, falling asleep next to each other. In the morning, Shari awoke groggy and her body aching, but still retaining that same sense of newness and satisfaction. She stretched and looked to Velma's side of the bed. She wasn't there. Shari heaved a ragged sigh, and then she pushed herself up and forced her legs to carry her to the door.

"Velma?" Shari called. There was no answer as she stepped into the hallway. She went back in the bedroom and found a t-shirt that had been tossed on the floor. She picked it up and slipped it on. It was obviously one of Velma's shirts. The thing was huge, stopping just above her knees. After stopping to use the bathroom and brush her teeth, Shari thought she heard the sound of a door opening and closing. It was coming from the direction of the kitchen, so she decided to check it out.

Velma was standing there in the kitchen dressed in a short sleeve shirt and jeans. She pulled off her windbreaker and draped it over one of the kitchen chairs. Now she fished out a little box wrapped in pretty flowered paper from one of the pockets. She waved and flashed Shari a large grin. "Morning, sunshine!" She said brightly. "I—ah—meant to pick this up for you yesterday, but the store was closed when I got there. Hope you're not too mad at me for stepping out to get it, but I wanted you to have something pretty..."

Velma held the little box out to Shari. The beautiful blond took the box and carefully tore away the paper. When she opened it, her breath caught in her throat, and her vision became blurry with the tears that welled up in her eyes. "Wow, Velma, it's...beautiful!" Shari whispered.

"Want to try it on?" Velma asked. Without waiting for a reply, Velma took the box from Shari and unclasped the delicate little necklace before draping it around the girl's neck. Once it was fastened, Shari raced back to the bathroom to look at her reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, wow..." Shari whispered.

Just then, Shari was overcome by a rush of gratitude that Velma trusted and loved her enough to open up and make herself vulnerable the way she did last night. She knew that her former gym teacher had given her a very precious gift. As far as she was concerned, the gorgeous little necklace was just icing on the cake! In fact, Shari was grateful and felt extremely lucky to find someone she liked so much who really cared for her. Velma made her feel so natural and normal and fulfilled. There was no way that Shari ever wanted to destroy that. Now a familiar gruff voice drew Shari's attention away from the mirror.

"Looks beautiful, Shari berry."

"I—I love it, Velma." Shari said softly. "And I love you."

Now the two came together and exchanged a tender kiss. Velma wrapped her arms around Shari's slender waist, pulling the girl up until she hovered almost an inch off the floor. After a minute or so, Velma broke the kiss. She lowered Shari back down, planting another light kiss on her brow.

"Come on back to the kitchen." She said. "I'll fix up some breakfast. How's cold cereal strike you?"

Shari giggled softly as she tried to cover her mouth. How did she know Velma was going to say something like that? That's okay, she thought as she followed Velma into the kitchen. Love sometimes comes in forms both beautiful and strange. And although most people would dismiss Shari and Velma's relationship as misguided and downright scandalous, it was living proof that love often exceeds expectations. All it takes is patience and a little faith.