All Comments on 'Sharing'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No need for more info on these two former

Partners... because the marriages, friendships and relationships are dead.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Anon complains because Literotica Loving Wives "for Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

actually contains a story about, y'know, actual swinging?

Anon, did you mistake this for the website for your local church group?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

If more couples did this sort of thing, there would be far less divorce and marriages would be much happier. People get complacent in their marriage and lovemaking becomes stale. A nice change of pace and a little spice works wonders to rekindle that fire. Thank you for the fun story and I see nothing but wonderful things ahead for both couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now that story got me to thinking.....

Instead of my wife and me cheating on each other, it would have been better to do some swapping and sharing as done in the story. Hindsight, what a tragedy that I didn't have the balls to talk to her about it.

Thanks for the story, though it is too late for this old fart to go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:anonymous- loved it

If more people did that, then we as a society would stoop to the level of animals. That's like going back to the cave man era. I think society has advanced some since then, that is for most people. There is always going to be a small part of society that thinks like you. Fucking each others wives is going to make your life better? Only in your dreams. No score or comment on story, not interested in this type of story, however the comments are priceless. At least there's that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:MattblackUK

What's it to you? Do they censor people in the UK for having an opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

oye, m8! do you gotta a license for that opinion?!

No, but don't you have an obligation to stop grooming rape gangs?

.....m8, that sounds like an opinion....im gonna have to write you up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

This is a nice story not really well told. They are all consenting adults, everyone seems to be getting something out of the experience, and there is no sneaking around.

To me, it seems that same room sharing is more interesting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad.

Good expository prose. But where is the tension? What is your wife doing? Are you angsty about her? Any regrets? It would add tension and interest if your friend's wife had burst into tears in the morning, rather than playing the slut. How about if your wife had chickened out and your buddy didn't get laid? Now, both your wife and buddy are pissed at you and your friend's wife is full of guilt. What then? Just ideas for you to work with. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon re:re:mattblackUK

No dumbass, people are entitled to their opinions. But reading a story about swinging when it says right in the title and subtitle what the content is, and then being a dick and making snide remarks just makes you an asshole with an opinion. If you knew what it was about, then why be such a buttmunch and continue? Maybe it's because you can't help yourself. Maybe it's because you are that sad little man who writes all the negative comments. You know, the pathetic troll who has no life but spends all day on this site wasting time writing his bile that no one cares about. And then you whine like a little bitch when you get called out for it. You seriously have no clue just how pathetic you sound, do you? These authors take the time to create something for others who happen to enjoy it, and you just can't stand that can you? Well, get used to it because this entire category of this site is all about that. I suggest you find something more to your educational level. I hear Sesame Street has a site and their stories even have pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some things you should keep to yourself.

And this is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I guess you have to believe this is a neutral experience to find it erotic.

If she's now the friend's whore, then what is she to her husband? Oh, right. Once you're a whore, you're a whore.

Just makes you really curious how the marriages play out, the relationships endure or falter, the long term effects and memories. It might be kind of interesting when Karen's husband if fucking her with his eyes closed and yells, "I'm going to put my cock in your fucking ass now, whore," and Karen realizes that he's not talking to her. He's not even thinking about Karen, who does not appreciate being called a whore. Karen will realize that she has become a surrogate for Marilyn, and she will wonder when she lost her place in her husband's sex life.

The whole arrangement sounds like a great way to end one or more marriages.

Thanks for illustrating how the end begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

Did you forget to take your meds today? Talk about a whiny little bitch. You earned 1st prize in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the whiny little fucker who ranted and raved

Do you realize how pathetic you sound? What caused such anger and anguish anon? I think it's you who should be visiting Sesame Street, that big yellow bird needs to step on that stupid head of yours and wake you up into the real world. Last I heard opinions were still allowed on this site and that even includes your irrational and angry rant.

No comment on story, didn't read it, don't care for this non erotic crap. But I love reading the comments, especially from assholes that get all bend out of shape on a fucking porn site.

MaeWestFanMaeWestFanover 5 years ago
Got my panties wet

That is my measure of a hot story. Looking forward to hearing the wife"s experience. We love being treated and fucked like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:MaeWest

Maybe it's because you are a whore.

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 5 years agoAuthor
Name calling

Your comment is rude and uncalled for. MaeWestFan at least has the decency to use her screen name and not remain "anonymous". These are stories, either enjoy them or not, but being nasty is just uncalled for.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Fuck yes

Sharing with friends is the best. Finding another couple that you are both compatible with is like hitting the jackpot. Awesome fucking story. Please write more.

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Smokin' Hot!

Excellent story, and a nice original plot twist on a familiar theme...loved it! Hot sex, well written, and entirely erotic. Bingo! Keep up the good work, and write us some more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fun story and I’m the one who in real life is totally against sharing. I can’t understand how you could want your wife doing all the things you do with her and more sexually. The lingering thoughts will always pop up like is he better to her , did he do things we don’t do , is his dick bigger , where they talking about me and is the marriage done. Couples can spice up there sex lives together with only each other. Why do people need a different partner to make sex better? I just personally feel that sharing, swapping and swinging will eventually kill a marriage but that just my opinion and based on people I know to be mostly fact . This guy was described how he was fucking this hot woman on one bed as his wife was being fucked by that woman’s hubby on the other bed. He said as soon as they were done but his wife wasn’t and he watched and listened more closely. He said she was flat on her belly at this point and the was pounding hard into her as she had both hands in a death grip on the sheets . He was making her say how much she loved his bigger fatter dick . The guy than pulled out mid orgasam for her and slid in her ass which she hates and had her tell him how great it felt with a play by play in between screams . He finished by standing pulling her off the bed leaning her head on his mattress and making her lick and suck his dick and balls clean calling her all kinds of names. He was smacking her face with his big dick and came all over it telling her to give hubby a kiss which he declined. He said their marriage was toast that day , it just took a year or so of fighting jealousy and most likely cheating before it ended. I feel most the higher percentage anyway will end that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Non-erotic garbage.

What kind of scum would share his wife and get off on it?

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
@anon Re: non erotic garbage

You asked what type of person would share his wife? That would be the type that comes to a website with a complete category dedicated to wife swapping, wife sharing and swinging. I ask, what type of a loser comes to site dedicated to that and then complains?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: sbrooks-the imposter

Really? I consider those "losers" that pimp their wives out to others. Want to be cuckolds are the lowest form of human being. That's my opinion loser. Maybe you should change your name and stop stealing others identity. You don't hold a candle to the real Sbrooks. What kind of cunt steals another's identity to be noticed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shared wife, shared fantasy

I like this story. At this point, no shame, no regrets, two couples having fun spicing up their lives. It happens. The clue to the subject is in the title. If it is not for you do not read and save your comments for a story that is relevant to your particular taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:shared wife, shared fantasy

And why do you feel the need to tell other people what to do or read? To each his own, some just like to bitch about these shit stories in loving wives. Something wrong with that? Did it ever occur to you that some bitch just to see guys like you get all bend out of shape. lol Go with the flow anon, nothing is going to change in this category. The comments are more interesting than the majority of these shit stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
're. Anon to the imposter

I must disagree with your contention that the cuckold is the lowest form of human life. That would be the pedophile. The cuckold is only the second lowest form of human life.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Love dinner and a movie

Great sex is always fun xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty stupid

He didnt even feel his pal out. Hey, you wanna swap wives? Unreal.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Okay, I'll bite

What happened with Tom and Karen?

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. Marilyn seemed to love the swapping and the fucking. Perhaps they will get together outside of the movie night swap. This is one of the risks of swapping. But they both seemed to really like each other so perhaps this will work out. Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous