Sharing a bed for one night

Story Info
Friend sharing a couples bed for one night.
2.5k words
4.4
34k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac0075
Mac0075
10 Followers

Sharing a bed for one night

It was a balmy mid-summer's Friday evening, and a local band booked to play at the pub down the road meant the place was packed. My partner, Tom, and I had gone to meet up with a few friends, some girls I knew from work and a guy called David, who originally was an old friend of Tom's who we'd recently reconnected with. The drinks were flowing and we were all having a great time. Although we didn't end up paying much attention to the band, the atmosphere was buzzing.

"What are you having?" I asked David when we went to the bar for another round. "Still being boring on the coke?"

"Well I am supposed to be driving," he said, but by the way he was looking at the beer taps I could tell he fancied another pint.

"Ah, come on, one more!"

He grinned, shook his head and grabbed my shoulder. "You're a bad influence, you are. Mmmm, go on then, if I can crash at your place?"

"Yes, Dave, get back on it!" I slapped him soundly on the back. "Pint and a tequila chaser?" I suggested playfully.

He laughed then patted his stomach. "I'm supposed to be on a diet!"

I pinched him round the middle a few times. He wasn't what I'd call lean, but certainly not overweight, just an average guy in his 30s. "Don't be daft."

"Nah, it's a dad bod."

"Come on then, Dilf!" I said, collecting up a couple of the glasses from the bar. "Let's get these drinks delivered."

A few hours later David had taken full advantage of staying over at ours and certainly wasn't in a state to drive anywhere. We finally left the pub at around midnight, leaving the girls to get a taxi back to theirs, and began the short stagger back to our place.

Tom fumbled with the key at the door of our apartment and eventually got us in. He flicked the light in the hallway, walked past the spare room then turned at look at us. "Shit, so I forgot, we're decorating."

Dave stuck his head in the spare room. The sofa from our lounge was sat on its side in the spare room, along with all the rest of our furniture from the lounge, and the bed was covered with stuff.

"Oh," David said, and we burst out laughing.

"It's fine," Tom said in between some drunken laughing. "We've got a king size, you'll just have to share with us."

"I'll get us some water," I offered as Tom made his way into the bedroom and David went to the bathroom.

When I got to our room Tom was in bed and nearly falling asleep already. It was dark, but a nightlight in the hallway meant I could just see. I took him his water then quickly stripped off down to my pants. I got in the bed and shuffled myself over next to Tom so that David had plenty of room for his 6 foot frame. A few minutes passed and I already felt the tiredness creeping up on me, the drink pulling me down into sleep.

I heard the toilet flush and a few seconds later heard David enter the room. The bed sheet pulled back and I felt the mattress move as David eased his body down next to mine.

"You had a good night?" Tom muttered with a yawn.

"Yeah," David said, then chuckled. "I'm drunk. You two are definitely a bad influence."

"You didn't take much persuading," I reminded him, giving him a gentle jab in the stomach with my elbow. "G'night, Dilf."

He groaned in mock pain and I felt his breath on the back of my neck, closer than I'd expected. He playfully grabbed me round the middle like'd I'd done to him earlier at the bar. "G'night guys."

He yawned and a tingle ran up my spine at the closeness of that sound. Instead of rolling over or removing his hand after he grabbed me, he settled his arm across my side, his hand resting on my stomach just above the waistband of my pants.

In that instant my tiredness was gone. I lay still, breathing evenly to try and slow my suddenly racing heart. He'll remove his hand any minute, I thought to myself, I was sure. A few long minutes passed and Tom's breathing had slowed to the point where I could tell he was sleeping. David's breath was still warm on my neck. It was slow, but was he sleeping? I told myself he must be, so obviously didn't realise his arm was still resting on me, and it felt heavier now, like he was fully relaxed. This was going to be a long night if I didn't manage to get my mind off the feel of him against me. Come on, deep breaths, you'll feel sleepy soon, nothing's going to happen.

David jerked ever so slightly, probably still falling asleep, but his arm had moved, it only felt like millimetres, but now the tips of his fingers were resting on the front of my pants. Well that was that, no chance of sleep tonight! The feel of my heartbeat seemed to resonate through my body, I was amazed if Tom and David couldn't hear it. That beat started in my chest and inevitably ended at the base of my cock. I could feel it pulsing with each beat, slowly growing each time, gently starting to strain against my pants. And not just my pants. What had started as the sensation of David's fingertips on my balls was now his whole hand encasing my constrained bulge.

I shut my eyes and tried to concentrate on relaxing and losing my erection. Not a chance, my cock clearly had other ideas, getting fully hard now and pressing into David's palm. He lightly jerked once more, this time his fingers spasmed to squeeze my bulge. Oh fuck that felt amazing! But how was I going to lay here all night while I was this horny?

David made a small noise, then shifted in his sleep, and now his body was next to mine, lightly furred chest to my shoulders, stomach to my lower back, groin to arse. His breath on my neck was even hotter now, and it wasn't the gradual in and out of someone who was asleep. Another squeeze to my bulge, this one more lasting and not as gentle. While squeezing I could feel his thumb moving over my cock, stroking with soft circular movements.

I felt like I was going to burst, the situation adding a level of intensity I'd not expected. Another sensation now, a twitching at my arse cheeks as David's cock began to respond. Almost unconsciously my body replied, shifting my arse against his bulge, a slow forwards and backwards, awaking his cock a little more.

After a few long minutes of his hand on my bulge and my arse rubbing against his I couldn't take any more, I just had to feel him. I slowly reached around, sliding my hand between us, my palm facing him. My cock throbbed with the realisation he wasn't wearing any underwear. I easing my fingers down to that growing fleshy bulge and I wrapped my fingers around it. And my fingers had to keep reaching, holy shit, the bulge kept going! He was semi, nowhere near hard but the amount of pulsing flesh in my grasp forced an involuntary gasp from my mouth. His cock is finally in my hand and even not fully hard I couldn't get my fingers fully around it. I stroked his cock gently, feeling it from the base to the tip. It was wet, very wet, with precum leaking out of his foreskin. My mouth, dry moments before, was now flooded with saliva at the thought of licking up that precum. I shifted as gently as I could, rolling to face David while easing the bedsheets down to leave him exposed to the upper thigh.

His eyes were closed, but there was no doubt he was awake. Resting on my left elbow I inched my face down to his. He had a plain looking face, more attractive when he smiled, and although I hadn't thought about David in this way before I had no reservations now. I brushed my lips against his, and he responded with his hand on the back of my head, pulling me in as his lips parted and tongues met. My hand crept down his body back to his cock, massaging and stoking it as it pulsed harder until it was fully firm. We kissed until he made a small sound of pleasure, and I looked down to see his cock was still leaking precum, a trail of it from the tip of his cock to a small pool of it now covering his lower stomach.

Like a magnet my mouth was drawn downwards until I could smell his cock and my tongue was lapping at the sweet precum. I took it all, then turned my attention to his cock. It wasn't long, 6 inches at most, but it's veiny girth was impressive and each time I squeezed it a droplet of precum bloomed from the tip. I gripped him and gently pulled back the foreskin. It revealed a beautiful rounded head, glistening with the covering of precum. I couldn't wait any longer, and licked at the precum, working my tongue all over his smooth helmet. I started round the base of the tip, encircling its edge with the tip of my tongue. David let out a gasp of pleasure, so I continued upwards to the tip, squeezing gently to encourage more of his tasty precum out. I licked up every drop as it appeared, hungry to get as much as I could. David's body quivered as I licked harder around the head, the flat of my tongue working itself over every surface. More gasping from David.

"Suck it," he whispered urgently, "please suck it." He was looking down at me, mouth hanging open and chest rising and falling fast.

I obliged, and lowered my mouth onto him, leading with my tongue. The combination of his precum and my saliva meant my lips slipped down easily over his meat, my jaw gaping wide as the tip made its way to the back of my mouth. By the time my lips brushed his neatly trimmed pubes, my mouth was as wide as I could stretch it and the head of his cock was firmly nestled in the top of my throat. I left my mouth there, unable to breathe, with my tongue working up and down the soft underbelly of his cock. More moans of pleasure, and then another sound, a furtive rustling. My eyes flicked up to see Tom staring at me. Our eyes locked while David's cock was still deep inside my mouth. My stomach sank and I froze, waiting to see what Tom's reaction would be. He was silent, continuing to stare intently. Then I saw the bedsheet tented over his groin as his hand slowly moved up and down his own cock.

Keeping eye contact with Tom, I ease my mouth up and down David's cock and my excitement built as I saw Tom respond by wanking harder. I eventually released my mouth from his cock to give my poor aching jaws a rest. There was so much saliva on his cock my hand slid easily over the slick surface, working it from base to tip. My palm circled over his helmet relentlessly until David's legs were quivering and he begged me to stop.

"You want me to fuck your mouth, don't you?" he said.

I smiled up at him, unable to disagree. My only answer was to plunge my mouth back onto his, and I moaned as he went all the way in, his hips thrusting upwards to go deeper into my throat.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, his fingers sliding through my hair until both hands were holding the back of my head. He gripped tight, slowly continuing to thrust in and out, using my mouth to pleasure himself. I closed my eyes and hung on as his thrusts gained urgency. I tried to work his cock with my tongue but his pace made it impossible. I breathed in sharply through my nose each time he pulled backwards, as when he went deep his cock blocked all of my airways. He started a long moan as he continued to plough in and out of my mouth, all I could do was keep my jaw as wide open as possible so my teeth didn't drag on his skin. The moan gained volume until his last thrust. He held my head down on him and his cock jerked and pulsed in my mouth as he dumped his load at the back of my mouth. I can't breathe and all I can do is stay still as the back of my throat filled with his cum. Spurt after spurt, it oozed all around his cock as his legs quivered and his hands gripped my head.

At last he gasped in relief, releasing my head. I pulled back slowly, taking a huge gulp of the largest, thickest load I thought I'd ever had in my mouth. I didn't release his cock just yet, as he was still cumming. Every time I ran my lips up and down his length there was more cum. It tasted delicious and I continued to suck up every drop as I started pulling on my own cock. After a couple of minutes I let out a muffled moan on David's cock as my cock exploded in my hand. I didn't know where the cum was landing, on me, on David's legs, the bed, I didn't care, at that moment my entire world was David's meat filling my mouth and my own cock throbbing in my hand.

The wanking from Tom's side of the bed suddenly stopped, he gasped, his body arching up in an intense orgasm before slumping back down in release.

I remained clamped onto David's cock, feeling it soften slightly in my mouth, each movement of my tongue urging even more cum to seep out. I stayed there until David gave a satisfied sigh, then reached to the bedside table where there was a box of tissues. He plucked a few out and tossed them down to me with a smirk.

"I think you'd best clean up."

I did as he instructed, impressed at how much I'd cum, and delicately wiped it up off my stomach and his legs. When I was finished I tossed the used tissues back up at him. He chuckled quietly, then got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

"Well, fuck that was hot," Tom said, still slightly breathless.

"I'm glad you thought so. I couldn't help it, I could feel him behind me, I just had to have it."

Tom smiled and pulled the bedsheets back up, getting comfortable. "I think we need to make sure we're decorating every time David comes to stay."


Mac0075
Mac0075
10 Followers