Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good to Daddy." He murmured against my breast. "Your body is so beautiful."

"You're so hard Daddy." I whispered. "You're making me so fucking horny with that hard cock fucking me."

"Good." He said. "I love you being horny."

I began to grind on him faster, feeling my body begin to take over, despite my desire to savor this.

"For you Daddy." I said out loud. "I'm so fucking horny for you."

His hands grasped my hips and pushed me off of him, and then he forcibly turned me around and pulled my pussy back down on his erect dick.

I put my hands on his knees and started to fuck up and down, feeling his hands on my hips. I went faster now, my body hungry for my orgasm.

I had never waited this long to cum. Not with a partner. And not even when edging myself with a combination of toys, fingers, and erotica.

I felt my orgasm swell again, as the telltale clenching began deep inside of me. I closed my eyes and moaned as loud as I could, wanting my dad to know how I was responding to his cock.

My body almost had a mind of its own, and I started to pump my hips even faster as I drug my cunt up and down on his throbbing erection.

SLAP!

His hand suddenly spanked into my ass, and the pain caused a ribbon of pleasure to run through me as I groaned in appreciation.

"Daddy yes!" I hissed, my body riding the pleasure even higher.

SLAP!

"Not yet!" he groaned. "Slow down for me Babygirl. Please go slower."

I slowed my hips, feeling my own pleasure push against me and build even more.

I whimpered again, reaching between my legs to touch my stiff clitoris.

"Oh Daddy." I begged. "Daddy."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Go faster!" he grunted. "Go! Go!"

I closed my eyes and started pounding my hips, feeling myself begin to climb towards an explosion.

SLAP!

"Slower!" he demanded.

I complied, moaning uncontrollably.

After five slow up and down strokes on his cock I felt his hand again.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Go! Go!" he said.

I began to fuck back at him as fast as I could, but before I could cum his hand landed again.

SLAP!

Without being told I slowed down, my entire body trembling with need.

I'd never experienced pleasure like this. Deep down part of me was stunned that my own father knew so much about my body.

But another part of me felt as if I'd known all along that being with him was the only way I was ever going to really experience all the pleasure that was available for a woman to feel with a man.

I wondered if my parents had been kinkier than I'd imagined when suddenly I felt his hand again.

SLAP! SLAP!

I sped up, hoping that this time my orgasm would be allowed to come.

I went even faster this time.

For longer.

When I felt my clit start to tingle with the inevitable start of release his hand hit me again.

SLAP!

I fought back tears of orgasmic frustration, while at the same time amazed and grateful for the pleasure building in my body. I'd had no idea an orgasm like this could be built within me.

I slowed edged up and down on him, feeling my need build as my hands and feet tingled.

SLAP! SLAP!

We fucked faster, his hips putting a lot of motion into driving his cock into me.

SLAP!

We slowed down.

SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP!

The signals to speed up and slow down were coming closer and closer together, making it seem like the fast fucking never really started but never really ended either. And the slow deliberate building of pressure was the same, both nonstop and barely recognizable as we changed rhythms.

SLAP! SLAP!

We began to pound at each other, and I gave up on my orgasm, thinking that maybe it would never happen and I'd spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how to live normally with an orgasm twenty seconds away.

The rain began to roar against the side of the house, and we started fucking even faster.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked me.

"Yes Daddy!" I screamed.

"Really?" he asked

"Yes! Fuck yes!" I wailed.

SLAP!

I pushed down on him and felt his cock throb, and I literally shook with the denied pleasure that was buzzing through my body.

I had no energy to fuck, sitting astride him and quivering with lust and need and frustration.

And suddenly his finger, wet with spit, circled my anus.

"How bad do you need to cum?" he asked softly.

"Oh Daddy," I sobbed, "I can't stand it anymore. Please make me. Please make me cum for you."

SLAPSLAPSLAP!

His hand slapped me again several times, and then I was on my back, and he pushed his cock into me and began to pound.

"I need to cum too Babygirl." He moaned. "Can I cum for you?"

"Yes Daddy! Yes!" I screamed.

He lowered his body to mine and kissed me, our lips and tongues pressing together as one of my legs flexed up over his shoulder, and suddenly he was fucking his hard cock into me even deeper.

"I'm so close Babygirl!" he yelled.

"Me too. It's going to happen for me too!" I screamed.

"I can't hold it!" He yelled

"Cum!" I screeched. "Cum inside me!"

And he pushed as far in as he could and his cock jumped against the walls of my cunt and I felt a flood of hot cum.

My own orgasm was still moments away, so I could feel every thrust and drop of his.

There was no throbbing feeling that I'd experienced with other guys. With him it felt like his cock opened up and poured himself into me in one long flood, as his scalding pleasure filled my needful pussy.

He was screaming against the side of my neck, and his whole body tensed as he felt his cock unload and unload and unload.

I held his shoulder and patted his back, feeling my cunt take every bit of his slippery orgasm, proud I could make him feel that pleasure.

"Oh Daddy." I sobbed with pleasure, feeling my own orgasm begin to throb within me. "I'm going to cum too."

I pushed my cunt up against him and suddenly it was there. With no further warning my orgasm tore through my body in a blinding fury that I could barely stand.

It pressed against me from the inside and I felt every nerve in my body explode.

I clenched and throbbed around his cock, pushing some of his cum back up out of me to coat his balls and run down my ass.

My scalp and fingers and toes tingled, and my body heaved and bucked underneath him like I was possessed.

It went on and on and on and I saw lightning and heard a distant roar of thunder and then I closed my eyes and road the pleasure for what felt like forever.

At some point I felt his lips against mine.

And then they were on my breast and his finger was pushing against my clit.

And then, as if from faraway, I felt his lips and tongue probing along my swollen pussy lips.

His tongue pushed in and licked at a tiny sensitive spot, and then his mouth fastened to my clit and he sucked gently as another orgasm surged up inside of me and it all started again.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried. "Fuck!"

His lips pulled at my clit and his fingers gently moved through my sensitive opening as his tongue flicked back and forth.

I surged on and on and on, feeling like I was coming inside out. Eventually it ended, although all I could think about was the fact that I would never again have the energy to move.

~~

Much later:

Suddenly I was aware of his weight on me.

I realized I'd been asleep, and I was cold in the cool and quiet room.

The rain had stopped.

The wind had stopped.

And I could see through the darkness that the night sky through the window was slightly grayer than the living room.

My skin was sticky with dried sweat, and I could feel my father's soft cock against my clit, as if he'd fallen asleep with his cock inside me and then it slowly deflated and pulled almost all the way out.

My arms were still on his back, and my legs felt like they were asleep.

I pushed against his shoulders, and he rolled off of me, and got behind me, spooning his body up to mine.

We were both sticky with sweat and other fluids, and I knew the room smelled like pure sex.

We were both completely naked and we were the only things on the rollaway bed except the sheet which was sticky and sweaty underneath us. I suspected that the other sheet, blanket, and pillow had fallen out during all the physical exertion.

I felt a pool of wetness against my thigh and I smiled.

'Evidence of fun.' I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes for just a moment, savoring this feeling of peace and love.

~~

Later still:

From far away I heard a horn honk. I opened my eyes as I felt my father stir against me.

I felt his erection against my ass in the bright sunlight, but had no time to appreciate it.

"Oh shit." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked, starting to sit up.

"That's the realtor pulling into the driveway. We way overslept." He said, rolling out of the bed.

RAP-RAP-RAP

He froze and looked at me.

"If that's the realtor pulling into the driveway," I whispered, "who the fuck just knocked on the front door?"

~~~

Thanks for reading this all the way to the end. If you'd like to read more about these two let me know in the comments or in a private message. I appreciate your feedback and ideas!

Isabellaemily

12