All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 02'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

Please keep this story going, it makes me think of my mature daughter mind she is in her forties but still very hot to trot....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I was not ready for exterior drama in the morning.

The internal dramatic turn to more erotic sex or lovemaking in the night was unexpected, but joyous.

Good luck to our couple with the realtor and company...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely unbelievable from beginning to end. Wasn't worth the time and effort.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

More please....please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent installment. Definitely would like to read more about these two. 5 stars

clive2007clive2007over 2 years ago

Very good. Well written and convincing. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more more more please

NesticNesticover 2 years ago

I liked your story very much. Please go on. More chapters.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****DAMN that was HOT!!! Looking forward to future parts. This is reading like a very entertaining series. Thanks for sharing.

Cody3Cody3over 2 years ago

Interesting character play. Hope to see this series continue.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Just wow, such descriptions.

DrenchladyDrenchladyover 2 years ago

Yes pls do more chapters on them. So hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, hot, and oh yeah - did I mention HOT? Please, please write more - don't make us beg now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very hot story!

My youngest daughter was 25 and still living at home, had gone to university, graduated with honors, and was working. She is a voluptuous full-figured woman, highly intelligent, and very attractive. Part of her attractiveness is her brilliant mind. It makes her so alluring in addition to her shapely body and sense of humor. Walking past her bedroom late one night I saw through the slightly open door, that she was sleeping nude. I was taken aback by her natural beauty. She has full breasts with pointy pink nipples like her mother and a full thick dark brown bush. She was sleeping with the sheet pushed down off of her. Her legs were splayed open and her pussy was open. I nearly had a heart attack! I had to stop and stare at this sweet gorgeous woman that was my daughter living in the same house. I had to go straight to the bathroom and jack off. She stirs me as I think about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First time I’ve ever commented on a story. The concept and story telling are fantastic! Grammatical’s be damned, loved it!!!

Viper7792Viper7792over 2 years ago

I love when women write erotic fivtion. Their descriptions are way more colorful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh! If you only knew how utterly intense it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When a daughter is an adult, grown, mature--so beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When he did me, it was so good, I did not want to let his juices leave my body. He filled me and I went all the next day with it inside me. It gradually dribbled out. But, I was so happy to have his cream in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking Hot

crackboomcrackcrackboom

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

This is so much better for being fully wanted by both. It's a wonder the place didn't burn down. Absolutely brilliant.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I want to shag in a storm now!

So hot and horny, Thanks IE xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was AWESOME!! much better than the first, which I also loved! Not bad for one LOOOng night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely... can't wait to read more from you.

khollen2khollen2over 2 years ago

It seems you were only getting started with the first chapter, this was even hotter! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks, you have made me your biggest fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice. Great visual appeal.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I'm loving this tale of yours a little bit of humour goes a long way in my book. Brilliant.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

I'm here because of Bob Aganoush's bio. This has been a great story so far. That father-daughter sex scene was intense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your work, so hot lying here wishing my father was making love to me. I’m middle aged and have been having an affair with my father for more than two years. The sex is incredibly but protecting our secret has been stressful to say the least. We are apart for long periods of time; I live in another city and sometimes I feel so desperate that I read these stories and remember the last time my father owned me.

brad1000brad1000almost 2 years ago

Father and daughter consensual relationships are so beautiful. Wonderful story.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

You' re such a pervert. I love that about you.

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

So beautiful! Loved reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Very well written. I'd give it 10 stars if I could

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story thus far!

G

Sabine4U2Sabine4U212 months ago

Very good writing... wonderful continuation..... thank you again.

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

Keep going beautiful

rotorwash82rotorwash829 months ago

damn Lady....I have to keep reading...!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn that was so hot, erotic and tender. A beautiful expression of pure love and desire between a father and his daughter. No one can love a daughter more than her father, and no father could be loved more than by his daughter. I just hope they don't succumb to silly fears and insecurities, and instead pursue this all the way. After that experience, they are clearly meant to be!

The pacing of this was just right and I was eager to read each sentence. I felt like I was there with them enjoying each wonderful moment as they did. That's a rare thing to experience, for me at least.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 month ago

You sex scenes are very descriptive. The way you explain her feelings as well as the sex itself was wonderful. It makes me wonder whether this actually was you who had this experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES