All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 03'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She needs to go and spend another night with daddy.

Mark737Mark737over 2 years ago

Please keep going. I love stories like this where they are a little older and not the usual barely 18 or 19-year-olds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice chapter. It would be nice to see them have uninhibited sex. 5 stars

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining series. Nice and HOT. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh you must write more chapters to this storyline. As a man that raised three step-daughters into amazing women. I spent many hours pleasuring myself while fantasizing of each of them. The oldest and youngest are each married with children of their own now. But I would not hesitate a chance to be with any of them. Your story is wonderful just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love over the last three years I’ve spent many nights with my father. I’m in my late 30’s so you can understand how I relate to your story. Women have fantasies, my most forbidden one came true. The feeling of lowering myself onto my father’s erections and giving myself to a man who truly loves me is indescribable. Thank you for helping me get through a lonely night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sexy and loving. Write the next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my late 20's, my dad and I started an intimate relationship, and I will say that no man ever satisfied my desires or filled me better than him. The experience was so highly arousing and knowing that of all men, it was him that went so deep into me and gave me such intense orgasms, I cannot imagine a man any better or more virile. He touched my depths and filled me so good, he spoiled me for anyone else. His touch melts me. I crave him. His tongue between my legs makes me moan and squeal with delight. To touch his cock from tip to its base makes me tremble. To be naked and open to his gaze, knowing that I make him hard and filled with lust is such an intense feeling.

khollen2khollen2over 2 years ago

You can be such a tease, can't wait to read the next chapter!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

You are one hell of a story teller. Thanks.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

A great erotic chapter ! Well done and thanks for sharing it with me !

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

I've been reading the hot n tasty stories here on n off since 2000.

You are, without a doubt, my favorite author; someone sexy AF should read your stories to us...

Al of us.

The one's who hunger and thirst and sweat and moan waiting for your next sentence...

Wondering if that's the one that sends us trembling n tumbling over the edge.

Oh BabyGirl, thank you so many n much!

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

So beautiful their love for each other daddy will take care of his girl

Suitman21Suitman218 months ago

These stories are just building layer on layer...... love them all .... just wishing I had a daughter with the same ideology.

Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another wonderful teasing buildup chapter. Admittedly at moments I began to have doubts that it's not going to be anything more than some wonderful experiences together, but I'll maintain my hope that they will fall in love and decide to be together forever. I think that's always special and it warms my heart when I read stories that go like that. Also I think it's far hotter when it's a more mature woman instead of the typical 18-19 year-old daughters you see in a lot of other F/D stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...