All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 04'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the slow build up is great, the anticipation of what is to come. I love that daddy cleans his babygirl afterwards, I do this too. I love the potential of lesbian incest and between her and Marie, and also the potential for Aunt Becky joining in. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Keep it up

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

So hot!! This story is wonderful..can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars and a fav!

wvjetwvjetover 2 years ago

I binge read the entire series and cannot wait for the next chapter...SO good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. So sexy and well written. What happens next? Does Aunt Becky join in?

RopeteaseRopeteaseover 2 years ago

Very well done, slow build up, a good mix of emotions. The sexual mix. Yes another chapter please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Yes! This is hot, af.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, can't wait to see what the aunt does

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please dont add aunt becky into the mix, maybe add marie into it to join her and daddy, not aunt becky

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Exceptionally well written. Love your story telling talents. Perfect build up and good hot sex. Can hardly wait to see what you have in mind for Aunt Becky, I know it will be amazing. I have naughty ideas of what will happen next and will be eager to read what you write. Please at least one more chapter. Thinking Marie story on its own for some wicked hot kink.

Littlehotrod71Littlehotrod71over 2 years ago

Love your story telling ability; detailed enough to paint the picture in the mind's eye, but not overboard to the point of becoming tedious. Look forward to you possibly continuing this tale, especially since you've left on a cliffhanger. Keep up the good work.

BelleDeVilleneuveBelleDeVilleneuveover 2 years ago

Aunt Becky was grinning huh, this ain't her first rodeo!!! Please please please continue, I'm honestly waiting for Marie. Dont really care who joins as long as it happens, please I'm curious as to the history between Dad and Becky. There's definitely something there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Why?

Most of the time the good stories turn into threesomes or orgies. I liked this story, was hoping it would be between just the two daughter visiting him once in a while to continue their relationship, they had good chemistry but now that is not possible. I wish there was a way in the beginning itself to indicate multiple sex partners. I have genuine question why most of the time there is a lesbian sex or indication in this straight sex? As a female that's turn off. Anyways the way you have written is beautiful attention to detail good going. Hope in future you will write a story strictly between dad and daughter.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 2 years agoAuthor

Don't give up yet Anonymous!

It might not be going where you think it's going! I'm proofreading part five right now and editing part six.

I can't speak for any other writers on Literotica but myself, but I don't end all my stories with threesomes or orgies. (Although I do write about threesomes a lot, but I don't sneak them in, I provide a description right up front).

I'm genuinely sorry that the lesbian aspect turned you off. I make a sincere effort to properly label/category my stories so that readers can avoid kinks and fetishes and couplings that will not appeal to them.

However, I would never include an indication at the beginning of a story about where the plot is going. I think that would be too much of a spoiler for those who prefer to let the story unfold organically.

I genuinely appreciate your feedback, and hope you keep reading! Emily

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, this is really great. I love your writing, the passion and literally everything about the story. However, I agree with Anonymous that the including another family member bit is too cliche? I think her exploring her sexuality and her dad being more of a pervert would be a hotter take but please continue.

Mature7613Mature7613over 2 years ago

As always, a wonderful story! I'm anxious to read the next chapters which I'm sure will involve Aunt Becky as well as Marie. Your stories truly do provide a 'mature' man with lots of stimulation, and I can't help looking forward to lots more.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Wow, in this chapter you hit all my favourites; hairy pussy, just love it; shower play, washing and teasing; voyeurism, even if it was just the two of them; a woman peeing, yep I'm one of those guys. What a delicious naughty girl you have created.

Hints of Daddy and Becky having had a little more fun too, hope there is more.

Thanks for a great series.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

This is a story and not just a shag fest.

There is so much love, tenderness and appreciation for each other. So what if it's incestuous, it's great.

Please write some more as I want Aunt Becky involved as I think he's been shagging her for a while

khollen2khollen2over 2 years ago

Another great chapter! A love a slow build-up, kind of a tease and you do that so well. I'm sure aunt Becky is going to get involved, can't wait to see what happens there. Would have been nice if Becky found out something was going on but kept it to herself and became a voyeur. Your writing ability is very nice, enough description to give my imagination something to visualize but not to much to slow down the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I note your comments at the end of pt 04, but really one can't fault excellence, just one or two typos to clear.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

Highly erotic chapter IE ! I am someone that enjoys a beautiful woman giving me a BJ and willingly swallowing my load and so your description of her dad being sucked off so well by his daughter, put me right over the edge ! Outstanding !!

papag70papag70about 2 years ago

OMFG! There has to be more!

sirius23sirius23about 2 years ago

Definitely the best in this series, and one of the best dad daughter stories I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That brought back memories. I loved his cock. I craved it. I used to hold it while he stood and peed. I enjoyed playing with it and feeling the flow and pointing it into the toilet. Then, he would start to get hard. There was such an unbelievable rush and throbbing in my pussy knowing that I could make dad cum, that he could make me wet and that I could turn him on. He loved my hairy pussy, and I loved his hands rubbing up and down my body ad clutching my bottom when his cock touched my pussy deeply, making me cum hard. His lips on my nipples made me wet. He would ask me to get on all fours and raised my bottom up with my knees apart so he could see my pussy from behind with my wet lips splayed open. I was twenty-seven and in heat. A grown woman opening her legs and showing him everything makes her vulnerable, but also lets him know she has complete confidence in him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have given you six stars , if I could have ! ... Frank K, - ( Northern Virginia )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i can't wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Well at least tell them I came highly recommended." He said. "The only thing worse than being thought of as a male prostitute would be having them think I was a male prostitute who was sexually incompetent."

Funny line. Worth 4 stars all by itself. 5/5

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I knew i could count on you to deliver the aunt at dome point !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very hot series of stories, but also very loving, too. Great writing and story telling.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I knew Aunt Becky was going to discover them, having a key... delicious!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 1 year ago

I thought there would have to be a threesome with Aunt Becky. MM

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

So many possibilities here, I think my favorite would be the aunt, and maybe a back story between her and daddy.

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

So good all the way through keep going

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m married to and love my husband of sixteen years. We have four beautiful daughters and our baby boy. My husband has no sperm. Two of my babies are from daddy and three from stepdaddy. Good thing everyone has red hair. Stepdaddy is hung like a mule and I work with him daily. I love being pregnant and nursing babies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite a hot story. I wonder if they'll keep this up in the long-term. The vibe of the story so far doesn't suggest any type of long-term relationship or romance; just lots of erotic fun. Normally that's not what I'm after in these stories, but sometimes, a change is nice. I guess Aunt Becky is getting involved next.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit6223 days ago

Awesome story, well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...