Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled one out, black with yellow print that said 'DADDY'S BABYGIRL'.

My heart thudded in my chest and I suddenly felt hot.

"That's the one." I whispered.

"'Daddy's Babygirl'" Marie read quietly. "This is it huh?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Having a little 'daddy-daughter' weekend are you?" she asked in a whisper, taking my hand and pulling me back towards the counter.

"How did??? I mean.....I was just....uh...." I stammered.

'HOW DID SHE KNOW??!!!?' I thought.

"Well I didn't think that was literally it." Marie said, her eyes twinkling in delight. "But your reaction sure spelled it out."

"I......I......." I literally had no idea what to say. I wanted to run out of the store.

"Honey." Marie said. "It's okay. Like I said before, not much would freak me out. And this certainly doesn't either. You're old enough to like what you like."

"I......thank you Marie." I said. "I can't really explain it."

"You don't have to." She said. "Most of us can't explain the kinky things we need and chase. We just like what we like."

We continued on to the counter.

"Anything else to go with this?" she asked. "Lube? Flavored condoms? Batteries? Candles?"

"This scent is delightful." I told her, pointing to the soft purple candle flickering on the counter. "What is it?"

"It's called Burnt Cinnamon." She said. "I have this at home. It always arouses me."

"Always?" I whispered. "I love the way it smells."

"Would you like one?" she asked. "And yes. Always."

"Now I almost wish I didn't have plans tonight." I smiled. "Since I'm going to own a candle that I know for sure at least one beautiful person likes."

She reached under the counter and got a candle and put it in a small bag. She rang up my purchase, and when I handed her my credit card, she finished the transaction.

As I was signing the sales slip she took a pen and wrote on the back of a business card. I handed her the slip and she handed me my bags.

"Here, if you have any questions, you can call the store." she said, handing me the business card.

She leaned forward and put her hand on my forearm.

"The candle is on me this afternoon. And if your date falls through tonight you can call me." She whispered. "My number is on the back, and I'd love to see you in those panties by candlelight."

"What if my date still happens but I'm free next week?" I asked her, blushing furiously.

"I'll still like the scent next week I'm sure." She whispered. "I'll tell you about me and my mother sometime."

I grinned at her and with shaking hands picked up my bags and walked slowly to my car with my heart pounding.

Once inside my car I returned to the laundromat in time to catch my clothes before they stopped tumbling through the dryer. They were all dry, so I quickly folded them, and packed them into my new gym bag, and carried them out to my car.

I spent a moment in the trunk, putting my new purchases into the bag with the clean clothes, and then slammed the trunk lid.

I got in the driver's seat and thought for a moment. I pulled out the business card that Marie had handed me and looked at her neat writing on the back. It simply had her name and number and the word 'anytime'.

I typed out a text, and then hit send.

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS AFTERNOON SO FULFILLING. I GENUINELY HOPE IT'S OKAY TO TEXT YOU SOMETIME SOON

I started the car and had just buckled my seat belt when my phone chimed.

I PLAN ON LOVING CINNAMON FOR A LONG TIME TO CUM. A VERY LOOOOOONG TIME

I smiled and sent a quick reply.

CINNAMON WILL BE VERY NEW TO ME BUT NEW THINGS ARE OFTEN THE MOST DELICIOUS

I was smiling to myself and fantasizing about the possibilities as I put the car in drive and headed back for the interstate.

I had another hour to go to reach my dad's, and with a little luck the movers should be finished pretty soon.

I had never been to his new place, but I had the address in my navigation app, and I let it guide me in. Within an hour I was driving through a pleasant small town, with older single-family houses spreading out around the old downtown area.

Eventually the road took me through town, and the houses got further and further apart, until I reached my turn. I followed a narrow road down through dark woods, until I saw a mailbox with the numbers I was looking for, at the exact moment the navigation system let me know I was there.

I turned up the drive, and saw a small two-story cabin, with a wraparound deck and a short back yard that gave way to lake, where Dad's boat was already docked. The moving truck was backed up to the front of the house.

I pulled into a turnaround just in time for the moving truck in the driveway to pull away from the front porch. I waved at the movers as they headed for the road, and then got out of my car and headed towards the house.

I climbed the steps to the front porch and pushed the front door open.

"Hello?" I called, expecting an immediate reply.

I heard nothing, so I called out again, making my way down the hallway to the kitchen that looked out over the back deck. I saw my father walking towards the lake and smiled to myself.

He hadn't changed clothes since this morning, so he needed a shower too. Maybe we could get cleaned up together.

I went around the kitchen and opened a back door that led out onto the deck. I walked across the deck and down into the yard, headed in the same direction I'd seen him go.

To my surprise he wasn't too far ahead of me. He'd stopped beside a tall evergreen tree and had his penis out.

He started to pee, and I stood a few feet behind him and watched. He obviously didn't know I was here, and I was fascinated to see him do something so intimate and personal.

Something I'd never seen him do before.

When he finished I called out to him.

"Being pretty informal here at the new house aren't you?" I asked. "Is that how it will work? We just pee anywhere the mood strikes us?"

He whirled around and broke into a smile.

"When did you get here?" he asked. "I saw the moving truck pull out onto the road and assumed I was alone."

"I pulled in right before they pulled out." I said. "Timed it to miss the work and see the peep show."

He blushed a bit.

"I wasn't sure you were going to come." He said. "I thought about calling and warning you off."

"Why?" I asked softly, suddenly nervous.

He laughed.

"There's no running water until tomorrow." He explained. "And no electricity either. That's why I'm out here peeing next to a tree. Since the toilets won't flush that seemed better than peeing in the sink."

"If there's no electricity then you better show me around before dinner." I said. "Afterwards it'll be too dark to see anything."

"Come on then." He said.

He took me back in through the back door and gave me a quick tour. I noticed that his mattress was on the floor of the living room, with the couch and armchair pushed against the wall, but the bed was set up in the upstairs master bedroom.

"Why are you sleeping on the living room floor?" I asked him.

"It's just until my new mattress gets delivered on Monday." He said. "No sense having the movers haul this upstairs just so I can drag it down Monday morning. I'll be fine on the floor for a few days. It'll probably take me at least that long to get settled anyway."

"As long as your power and water get turned on." I teased him. "Otherwise you'll be too busy stumbling around peeing in the dark backyard to sleep."

"I won't be stumbling." He said. "I have a flashlight."

I laughed, and we moved into the kitchen, leaning against the counters facing each other.

"Well now that you've had the tour, you've seen everything there is to see." He told me. "I'm sorry you came all this way for a letdown of an evening. But I can't even offer you dinner. Let alone a shower or toilet."

"Then dinner is on me." I told him. "We'll head into town and treat ourselves."

"Better be fast food." He said. "I haven't showered since yesterday. I'm not fit for a dine in experience."

"So we'll get cleaned up too." I told him. "I saw some hotels a few miles before town. I'll get us a room and we can shower and change, and then hit the town for dinner."

"No need to spend your money on me." He said.

"Well I'm not driving all the way home tonight." I told him. "And since you're going to insist that I pee in the backyard while I'm here, instead of letting me pee in your sink like a decent person, I might as well shower, and pee, in comfort. So lock up and let's get moving.

"I'll follow you in." he said. "That way you don't have to bring me back out here tonight after dinner."

"Come on." I said. "We don't get to spend enough time together as it is. We'll ride together."

"Alright, alright," he conceded, "I give up. When did you get to be so stubborn?"

He started to pass me, on the way towards the stairs. I hooked his arm and pulled him close, putting my mouth against his ear.

"You fucked me and made me cum this morning," I whispered, "and I drove away from you with my cunt wet and needy. And you didn't even get to cum. Hotel. Or here. I'm not leaving until I get what I want."

He pulled back a bit and looked into my eyes, and I leaned forward and kissed him. It started soft and gentle, but then I felt his tongue against my front teeth and I bit down, pulling his body to mine and riding against the lust we both felt.

"I guess I better find something to wear for dinner then." He said softly, pulling away.

"I stopped at a laundromat." I told him. "I have what you were wearing yesterday clean in my car. Jeans, sweatshirt, socks, underwear, all of it. Lock up and come on."

He grabbed his wallet, and keys, and made sure the doors were locked and followed me out to my car.

We drove back through town, and took a turn before the highway came up, with him directing me.

"We're about two miles from restaurants, the movie theater, motels, everything we could need." He said.

Sure enough, a cluster of chain restaurants and stores appeared, and at the edge of the consumer sprawl were three or four hotels.

"That one would be fine." He said, pointing at a motel with two stories and rooms that opened to the outside facing the parking lot.

"Sure." I said. "If you want to get a fungus from the shower and roll around in someone else's pubes in the bed."

"You always did have expensive tastes." He laughed.

I pulled into a four-story chain hotel, known for its clean rooms, recently remodeled bathrooms and showers, and their downstairs bar and restaurant.

"This will work." I said. "Clean, and affordable."

"Seems silly to get a room this close to the house." He said.

"Seems gross to wait a whole extra day to shower and eat warm food." I countered.

"I can pay for this." He said, as we got out of the car.

"This is on me," I told him, "if you're feeling generous you can spring for dessert later."

"What will they think, two of us checking in without bags?" he asked.

"Speak for yourself." I said, hoisting my backpack and new bag out of the trunk. "I've got yours and mine in here. Maybe I'll tell them that I'm sex starved and you're my hired male escort."

"Well at least tell them I came highly recommended." He said. "The only thing worse than being thought of as a male prostitute would be having them think I was a male prostitute who was sexually incompetent."

I laughed and we went into the lobby. He stopped to look at the menu outside the restaurant, while I stepped up to the front desk.

"May I help you?" asked the young lady behind the counter.

"Yes please." I said, sliding my credit card and driver's license towards her. "I'd like a room on the fourth floor, something facing the woods if possible."

"I believe I can arrange that easily enough." She smiled.

"Your rooms are advertised as having great showerheads and big showers, right?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said with a professional smile. "All the showerheads are new, and the showers have plenty of room."

Within moments there was paperwork for me to sign, and she was handing me my key cards.

"Will there be anything else?" she asked.

"What time is dinner in the dining room?" I asked.

"From five o'clock until nine-thirty." She replied. "The bar stays open until one a.m."

"Thank you." I replied. "Could we get some extra towels? We need to shower before dinner."

"Of course." She said. "I'll have someone meet you upstairs with those as you get off the elevator."

"Perfect." I said.

I stepped towards the elevator and caught Daddy's eye.

"All set?" he asked.

"Yep." I replied. "Fourth floor."

We pushed the button for the elevator, and within moments were inside, riding up to the fourth floor.

When we got out a housekeeper was there, and when I showed her my key card she offered us a clear plastic bag full of towels.

"That's some service." Daddy said.

"I asked for extras." I told him with a chuckle.

"How come?" he asked.

"Because," I said, as I unlocked our door, "we might need to shower twice."

"Twice?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, sliding the privacy bolt into place, "maybe even three times."

"I don't....." he started, and I put my fingers on his lips.

I pulled him to me, and ran my fingers through his hair.

"We're in a city where no one knows me, and hardly anyone knows you." I whispered. "We're in a hotel room, with a king size bed, an extra big shower, and I need to be cleaned really bad."

I licked his ear and reached under his shirt to dance my fingers over the small of his back.

"I'm really fucking dirty Daddy." I said.

I pushed against him and felt his cock poke into me. I closed my eyes and pressed harder against him.

"Come on," I whispered, "let's get started."

I went into the shower and turned the water on and returned to the room and picked up my bags and put them in the chair next to the window.

I pulled open the drapes, and noticed it was getting dark outside. The room seemed cheerful and warm by comparison. I pulled open my gym bag, and got out my soap, shampoo, and conditioner.

I turned back towards my father, who was still standing by the door, watching me carefully. His erection was still tenting his shorts.

I turned off the room lights and put my things in the bathroom and then went and stood next to him. I pulled my t-shirt off, and then skinned myself out of my jeans while kicking my shoes off.

I stood in front of him wearing only my bra, and reached for his shirt, pulling it up and over his head and outstretched arms. I grabbed the elastic of his shorts and pulled them down, his cock springing up to point at me.

I bent down and untied his shoes, one at a time, and then held them while he stepped out of them. I pulled his socks off, and then pulled his shorts from around his ankles.

I stood up then and looking into his eyes I reached back and unhooked my bra, letting it drop and land in the pile of our clothes.

Without breaking eye contact I reached out and took his cock in my hand, lightly wrapping my fingers around it.

"Come on Daddy." I whispered. "Come wash me."

I pulled him with me, using his cock to guide him into the bathroom behind me. I slid open the glass door to the shower stall and paused.

"I didn't get to go in the yard like you did Daddy." I whispered.

I lifted the toilet lid, and in the bright light of the bathroom I sat and spread my legs.

Peeing isn't something that has ever caught my imagination in an erotic way, but I knew that for many men it was a visual thrill to see a woman pee. Besides seeing him pee in the yard earlier had certainly made an impression on me.

He was staring at me, waiting for me to start.

"I liked watching you pee before Daddy." I told him. "Do you want to watch me? Or do you want to wait for me in the shower?"

"I'll watch if you want me to." He said softly. "But it's not really fair, since you had a much better look in the yard then I'll get here."

"Then let me do it so you can see." I said, standing up.

I lifted the toilet seat, and then stood with my feet on either side of it. I relaxed my body, and my stream of piss hissed into the toilet, with my Daddy standing twelve inches away from me staring.

When I slowed to a trickle I pushed, and then shook my hips as I emptied out, and used some toilet paper to wipe, before flushing and turning back towards him.

"Now you really need washed." He said.

He picked me up and turned to the shower, putting me inside the spray of hot water and then joining me. He grabbed my body wash and poured some into his hand.

"Give me your hands Babygirl." He said.

I held my hands out to him and he washed them one at a time.

It was the most erotic fucking thing that I've ever experienced.

He lathered up my palm, and then the back of my hand, and then scrubbed each finger between his two hands. After each hand he moved up my arms, washing them thoroughly, before turning my back to him and washing my back.

He washed each of my ass cheeks, and then my thighs, running his fingers up and down until I was shaking with lust. He lifted each foot and washed it, scrubbing between each toe, and then turned me around and washed my belly carefully with two fingers.

We were staring into each other's eyes again, as I felt his fingers push lower and work into my pubic hair. I shuddered as they inched closer to my throbbing lips.

"You're not shaved." He said. "Not even trimmed."

"I usually keep it trimmed." I whispered. "But at the moment my only sex comes from my vibrator, and it doesn't really mind."

"Neither do I." Daddy whispered, lowering himself to his knees.

I grabbed the handle of the shower door and the safety bar underneath the showerhead as I suddenly felt his fingers spreading my lips apart.

I felt his breath against my lips, and then his tongue slid along them, sending pulses of exquisite desire all through my body.

"Oh Daddy," I moaned, feeling his tongue probe deeper between my lips, shaking in anticipation of his contact with my clitoris.

And suddenly his tongue found it, pushing against it so gently that the first touch was almost painful in its white hot intensity.

My hips rolled, and he grabbed my ass with both hands and pushed his tongue deeper.

An abrupt climax burst in me, causing me to bend forward and grunt, and suddenly he stood, pushing me against the cold tile and putting his hot mouth on my nipple.

I wrapped my legs around him and shuddered, as aftershocks of that first tiny orgasm echoed through me, and lustful need of another orgasm gripped me.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned.

Unable to control myself I grabbed the bodywash, lathering my hands up and starting to wash him, and he got soap on his hands and joined me, both of us scrubbing the sweat of carrying boxes off of his skin together.

I washed his balls carefully, feeling him jump as my fingers worked against his sensitive flesh. I washed his cock carefully with one finger, while he soaped my breasts and massaged them until my knees were weak.

He reached behind me and turned off the water, and as I turned to grab a towel I felt him lift me up.

"Fuck that." He growled, and in a few quick steps we were back in the dark room.

He threw me on the bed and pounced onto the space next to me, grabbing me with his hands and pulling my breasts back to his mouth.

"Oh Daddy." I whimpered, feeling his tongue flick over my rigid nipples as his fingertips gently ran along the edges of my areolas.

I felt his cock brush against my leg, and even wet from the shower I could feel the slippery precum on my skin.

"Daddy." I hissed. "Daddy fuck me. Fuck me and make us cum!"

I spread my legs, and moved up, and I felt his cock against my wet opening, and I closed my eyes as he began to slowly sink in. My lips clung to his wet skin, and I felt them being pushed in until suddenly my arousal bubbled up from inside me and his entire cock became slick with my need.