Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his mouth on me again, gently arousing me as his fingers rolled my nipple and my hips rocked against the mattress.

And then he was in me again, fucking me slow and steady as I moaned against his neck and pushed up against his body, feeling another easy orgasm begin in my belly.

"Daddy I'm going to cum already." I whispered.

"Do it!" he groaned. "Cum for your Daddy!"

He started fucking me faster as I felt the familiar spasms start deep in my cunt, and I held on as a long and pleasurable climax shook my body beneath his.

I rolled him over in the room, watching him below me in the pre-sunrise light seeping through the curtain-less windows.

I lowered my wet pussy onto his hard cock, determined to ride him to his edge and then suck another load of cum from his cock.

I started rocking my hips up and down, and felt his hands grip my thighs as he groaned again.

I raised my head as I felt my cunt spasm, and found myself looking at my Aunt Becky.

She stood in the room, two feet from the mattress staring at us.

I stopped moving and gasped.

My dad lifted his head.

"Well I can't wait to hear this fucking story." She said with a grin.

~~~

Thanks for reading this all the way to the end.

If you've read this far, thanks for indulging my long buildup to any actual sex in this chapter.

I am so beyond thankful for all of your kind words on this series so far.

I appreciate you all more than you can know!

Isabellaemily