Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way it feels Daddy." I told him.

"It feels good for me too Babygirl." He whispered.

I wrapped my hand around him and stroked slowly back and forth.

"It feels so hard, but the skin slides back and forth. What does that feel like Daddy?" I asked him.

"It feels like a muscle that's tensed up, but it's getting the best massage ever. Almost like your fingers are electric." He replied.

"What feels the best?" I asked, starting to stroke him a little faster.

"It depends on what else is happening I guess." He said. "If I'm close to cumming I want it stroked either really fast or really slow. If we're just playing, slower is better, because it lets me feel everything."

"What's the best way to get hard?" I asked him, squeezing my hand around him and feeling it gently throb.

"If I'm not hard I like to feel it get hard in a mouth." He said. "Something about feeling it go from soft to hard inside a warm and wet mouth really feels amazing."

"Oh Daddy," I said, my stomach clenching, "I like that too, feeling a soft cock get hard. Knowing that I helped cause it."

"You didn't just help cause this." He said as my fingers stroked back and forth. "You totally caused this. I'm so hard because you are so fucking sexy and beautiful."

"Thank you Daddy." I said.

I used my other hand to undo his button, and then I folded his pants down and pulled the elastic waistband of his underwear so I could take his balls out too.

I started tapping the fingers of one hand against his hard shaft and gently cupped his balls in my other hand, enjoying the feeling of his hot skin in the cool night air.

"What's the best orgasm you ever had Daddy?" I asked him.

"Are you sure you want to know this?" he asked instead of answering.

"If it's too personal you don't have to answer." I said. "But I really do want to know. I want to know all about this part of you."

"The best?" he said slowly. "Not necessarily my favorite, but the best was probably with your mom one night. You were away for the weekend on a school trip, and we had the house to ourselves."

I started to roll the skin under his cockhead between my thumb and index finger. He took in a long shuddering breath before continuing.

"She tied me to the chair in the living room and spent a long time licking, sucking, fucking, and stroking me. It built up so long that I almost fainted when it happened."

"And where did it happen Daddy?" I asked.

"Fuck that feels good." He said. "What do you mean where?"

"Did you cum while she was fucking you?" I asked. "Or in her mouth?"

"Are you sure you want to know this?" he asked again.

I nodded my head up and down in the soft candlelight and rubbed my index finger around the tight skin of his cockhead.

"In her mouth." He said. "Your mother loved oral sex."

"Must be hereditary." I murmured, squeezing his balls and feeling his cock throb.

"So your favorite orgasm was something different?" I asked.

"In college." He said. "The first girl who ever let me cum in her mouth. It was going to be just a handjob and then when I got close she used her mouth to finish me. It's one of my favorite sex memories."

"Is that your favorite way to cum?" I asked him, putting my lips against his neck.

"Probably." He said. "Although any orgasm you share with someone feels great. But when a woman lets you go off in her mouth it's really something special."

"You and I haven't done that yet Daddy." I whispered, holding my hand still and tight around his cock.

"It's okay if we don't." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "It's not something that every woman enjoys."

I pressed my body against his and hugged him, feeling his cock against my belly.

"But Daddy," I whispered, "I love it too. I want to feel you throb in my mouth while you cum. I want to taste and swallow you. I want that so much."

He squeezed me tighter, and we stood like that for several minutes in the cool summer night air, his cock poking out as we held each other, on the deck of his new house out in the middle of nowhere.

After a while I moved my lips against his ear and whispered.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Babygirl?" he answered.

"When we go in the house," I asked, "if I suck your cock will you let it cum in my mouth?"

He kissed me then, in the flickering candlelight, picking me up off of my feet while he did it, letting our tongues touch and our lips nibble at each other for a long time.

Eventually he put me down and I took his hand and pulled him towards the front door, picking up the candle on the way. He was walking slow, and I giggled when I realized that it was because his cock and balls were hanging out over the top of his underwear.

When we reached the front door I stopped and tucked them back inside for him, and buttoned up his jeans.

"No sense in letting you injure yourself before I get what I want." I told him, taking his hand again and dragging him through the front door.

"Letting me?" he asked with a chuckle. "I didn't take them out. You did."

I stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the nose.

"Only because I like being near them so much." I said.

I turned towards the living room and he swatted me on the ass lightly.

"Remember what I told you last night about a spanking." I said over my shoulder.

"There's only one bed made up." He said. "I don't think you'll have to sleep alone tonight."

I sat down on the couch and set the candle on the coffee table.

He flicked on his flashlight.

"I'm going to go upstairs and see if I can find the curtains for this room at least." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So no one can see in." he said.

"There's no one around." I said. "I wouldn't worry about it."

He turned towards the stairs, and as soon as he was out of sight I kicked off my shoes and peeled off my socks, jeans, and sweatshirt. I turned on the little battery powered lantern he'd brought.

It put out a small bright white beam of light, and I set it on its side and let it shine on the ceiling, so it bathed the whole room in its soft light.

I got down on the mattress, propped against the pillows, stretched out, wearing only my t-shirt that said 'DADDY'S BABYGIRL' and the yellow panties that said 'DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL NEEDS SPERM'.

Before long I heard him coming back down the stairs.

"I couldn't find the curtains, so we'll just have to......." He stopped, mid-sentence, staring.

"Doesn't matter." I said. "We can turn off the lantern to save batteries and entertain ourselves by moonlight."

He stepped closer, reading my shirt. The letters were shiny in the reflected lantern light.

"Come to bed Daddy." I whispered.

I sat up and took the shirt off, putting it aside and facing him, leaning back on my elbows, arching my breasts towards him.

I knew in the pale light bouncing off the ceiling he could see my darkened nipples through the yellow bra. I noticed his eyes transfixed on my panties, and I spread my legs a bit so he could read easier.

"I know I already had some sperm Daddy," I said, twirling one of my fingers in my hair, "but if you have more I really want to taste it."

In a blur he was kicking his shoes off, his worry over curtains forgotten. He shed his pants and underwear, and he pulled his shirt and sweatshirt off over his head and flung them towards the couch.

I reached over and hit the 'off' switch on the lantern and he practically dove onto the mattress.

I'd noticed that his cock had gone limp since our play on the porch, and before he could react I jumped forward and took it in my mouth, sealing my lips around the base and sucking while pushing my tongue against the soft head.

He moaned and sank back on the bed, and I immediately tasted a drop of precum from his earlier arousal.

I sucked harder, and started to gently drag my fingers over his ballsack.

He pulsed in my mouth, becoming steadily thicker and longer, as I pushed saliva into my mouth and sucked. I felt him grow along my tongue, and I felt the head of his cock slide further into my mouth.

I swallowed, and he groaned as my mouth flexed around him. Suddenly I was aware that he wasn't just thicker and longer, but was firmly stiff, pushing against my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

I felt the head touch my throat, and with my mouth open as wide as possible I sucked again, cupping his balls and moaning around him.

I moved my mouth away, a string of spit trailing from my lower lip to his cockhead, looking surreal in the candlelight. I wrapped my fingers around his wet cock, and kissed the head, before moving up his body to kiss his lips.

He took my face in his hands and kissed me, and I awkwardly stroked his cock from that angle, hardly able to reach.

He slid his fingers against the clasp of my bra, and I reached behind me and undid it, feeling him cup my breasts in his hands, my sensitive nipples against his palms.

"Just lay back Daddy." I said. "Close your eyes and let your Babygirl suck your cock and taste your hot cum."

I moved down his body, feeling the crotch of my new panties become wet with my own arousal. I hoped he wouldn't end up so spent that he couldn't help me cum.

But I didn't really care about that. I had enjoyed everything else with him so much that I knew I'd even enjoy fingering myself to orgasm while he held me.

I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked, feeling it spasm against my tongue. I put my legs under me and bent over, taking his balls in one hand and using the other to stroke the base of his cock.

"Oh Babygirl!" he moaned. "Oh fuck yes."

"Does it feel good Daddy?" I asked, lifting my mouth of him for just a few seconds.

"It fucking does." He said. "It's been too long since I've felt this. I don't think I can last much longer."

I wanted to take my time and enjoy this, but I also knew that if he was able to come again so quick after already erupting once this afternoon that I should take it as a compliment.

"Take your time Daddy," I murmured with his cock against my lips, "but when you need to cum don't hold back. I want it all."

His hips bucked below me, and I felt his balls begin to pull against my fingers.

He really was close to the edge.

I tasted a steady flow of precum leaking form his cockhead and knew that he would be past the point of control soon. I sucked harder, holding his balls tight with one hand and tickling them with the other.

I lifted my mouth from his cock again, stroking his slippery shaft with my hand.

"Daddy, how much are you going to cum for your Babygirl?" I asked him.

"A lot I think." He grunted. "You turn me on more than I can believe."

"Good." I said. "Your daughter wants your sticky mess in her mouth Daddy!"

I put my mouth back on his cock and started sucking, timing my strokes on his shaft with my tongue beating against his cockhead, and feeling his balls start to spasm in my fingers.

"It's gonna.....!" he moaned. "I can't hold much......!"

I looked up at him and saw him looking at me, his head up off the mattress so he could watch what I was doing. The candle was behind him, so I could just barely make out his eyes, but I knew he could see me in the candlelight.

I took the cock from my mouth and used my hand to slap it against my lips.

"DO IT DADDY!" I said loudly. "Give me your fucking hot load!"

I put his cock in my mouth and felt it jump, and I sucked as his hips bucked and my mouth was suddenly filled with hot salty sperm.

I was going to hold it all in my mouth, but there was so much I couldn't.

I swallowed the first big spurt, and his cock was spasming in rhythm with his jumping balls.

I looked up again, and he was still staring, looking me in the eyes while his cock throbbed its orgasm into my sucking mouth.

He started groaning, and I jerked him steadily against my tongue as he pumped wad after wad of liquid heat into my mouth.

I clamped my lips around the head of his cock, feeling him pump spurt after spurt after spurt as I flicked my tongue against him.

I held the rest of his load in my mouth, sucking him until long after he stopped throbbing, and using my fingers to gently touch and rub his shaft and balls.

Eventually he began to soften, breathing hard as I kept gently sucking. I held him in one hand, keeping his cock pointed up, and I pulled my mouth off of him, sucking hard as I went and closing it tight as he came out past my lips.

I looked up at him again, and he was still looking at me. I climbed up closer to him, and carefully parted my lips, so he could see all his tasty cum in my mouth.

"Holy fuck." He said.

I smiled at him, a wide opened mouthed smile, his cum covering my teeth, tongue, and lips. I moved my tongue back and forth so he could see how much there was.

He put his hands on my face again, and I knew he was going to pull me down for a kiss, so I greedily closed my mouth and made a show of swallowing all of his cum in one big gulp.

I swallowed again, tasting his musky aftertaste in my mouth, and then opened my mouth wide and showed him that it was all gone.

"Thank you Daddy." I whispered. "I love the taste of your fucking hot cum."

He growled in mock frustration and grabbed me, pulling me down on top of him and then rolling over so he was over me. He stood and picked me up and then the room spun and I thought we were falling.

But we weren't.

He'd turned around while holding me and pulled me down with him as he sat. I found myself face down on the couch over his knees.

I felt his hand smack my ass, half making skin contact and the other half landing on my panties, which he could now see said 'PROPERTY OF DADDY' on the back.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I squirmed underneath him, feeling my cunt flood with desire, not just from the spanking, but from the knowledge that my own father was spanking me for being a greedy cum-whore.

"That was naughty." He whispered in my ear.

"I couldn't help it Daddy." I whimpered, not having to act at all to put a quiver into my voice.

SMACK!

"You were still greedy." He whispered. "If you do that again I'll spank you even harder next time."

SMACK!

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned, my body shaking. "Do you fucking promise to spank me even harder next time Daddy?"

I felt his fingers on the back of my knee, and then they trailed up my thigh and nestled between my legs. They stopped moving as they encountered the sopping wet fabric of my panties.

"You're fucking soaked." He groaned.

"From you Daddy." I whimpered.

He pushed me off him and then pulled me to my feet, taking my hand and dragging me through the living room and into the kitchen. The moonlight was bright back here, pouring across the deck and into the kitchen windows.

He pushed me against the counter island in the center of the kitchen.

"Bend over." He told me.

I did, reaching forward and grabbing the far side with my hands.

I heard a chair scrape, and realized he was dragging one over from the table. I felt one of his hands on my thigh and the other on the small of my back, and then with a shiver I realized what he was about to do.

He grabbed the panties and pulled them roughly down over my legs, pulling them out from under my feet and putting them on the counter next to my face.

I sensed him sit in the kitchen chair at the exact moment I felt his tongue push against my cunt lips.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhfuuuuuuuuuck!" I moaned, lifting my ass and grabbing the counter tighter.

His tongue pushed up and down my lips, licking, probing, tasting, and I felt my cunt tighten with the inevitable throb of pleasure to be released.

His fingers parted me, and his tongue pushed further into my hole, and I felt my arousal cover his mouth and chin with my nectar.

"OHFUCKDADDYTHATSOFUCKINGFUCK!" My voice screamed through the dark house, and I tried to push back against his face and I felt his fingers push even deeper into my hole.

And then three things happened.

The first one was that I felt a slippery finger push against my virgin anus.

He'd rubbed it last night, but no one had ever touched it sexually before that. I hadn't thought I'd like anal play until last night.

And now I needed his touch on my anus.

That was the second thing. His finger pushed in and up, causing me to lift my hips another fraction of an inch.

The third thing happened simultaneously to his finger penetrating my back hole.

His lips kissed and nibbled and parted my cunt open a bit further and he slid his face down, and suddenly his tongue was covering my clit and sliding back and forth.

"Daddy," I whimpered, "you're going to make me cum."

He sucked harder and I felt the finger in my ass twist, causing a pulse of pain against my anus that felt so deliciously nasty that I might have cum from that feeling alone, even if he hadn't been pulling on my clit with his mouth.

"I'm close!" I shrieked into the darkness. "Daddy! I'm.....I'm.....I'm......!"

And then I opened my eyes wide and grabbed the countertop, my body twisting and clenching.

My mouth opened and I literally roared against the imitation marble.

My hips rolled and an orgasm so intense that it almost hurt started tearing through my body.

Every muscle I had flexed and my limbs tingled, and I felt a great vibration in my cunt lips and a surge of tingling explosions ran from my clit out to my breasts and thighs.

My heart thudded, and for three heartbeats I felt a wetness pulse from me, dripping down over my thighs and feet, and then Daddy bit my clit gently and I screamed and wrenched my eyes shut as sensitive and stiff little nub exploded again.

And again.

And yet again.

I felt like I was dreaming as I lay there, slumped over the island, my heart pounding, my body quaking, and my legs quivering.

I felt my father take my shoulders, and pull me up, and I leaned my weight against him as I followed him on rubbery legs to the mattress.

He lowered me in slow motion, and I smelled the burning smell of wick smoke as he blew out the candle, and then he was next to me, and I cuddled up to him as I felt him pull a blanket over us.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, a long while after my heart had stopped thudding.

"I've never felt like that before." I whispered, without opening my eyes. "I didn't know I could feel like that."

He feathered a kiss onto my forehead.

"You made a mess." He said softly. "I think you squirted a little bit."

"Oh wow." I said, unsure what exactly I'd just experienced.

"Don't worry." He said softly, as if from far away. "We'll get cleaned up in the morning."

As exhausted as I was, I reached over and felt for his cock, feeling it soft and sticky between his legs.

"Oh sweet Babygirl I'm too tired." He said with a chuckle. "You've worn me out."

I squeezed him and kept my hand on his cock.

"Daddy?" I asked in the dark room.

"Yes?"

"If you get hard in the night you can do whatever you want with it." I said.

"I always wake up hard in the night." He replied quietly.

"Whatever you want." I repeated. "Cum on me while I sleep. Fuck me. Wake me up and make me suck it. Make me stroke it off so it shoots cum all over me."

He kissed my forehead again.

"Anything." I said. "Anything you want or need."

And I felt sleep wrap around me, laying there against my father with my hand holding his sticky limp cock.

~~

In the dark gray light of pre-dawn I woke up moaning, and felt him between my legs licking my cunt and rubbing my clit with his fingers.

He'd been doing it for a while apparently, because less than thirty seconds after waking up I screamed and wrapped my thighs around his head as two quick orgasms, one right after the other, washed over me.

I closed my exhausted eyes again, barely noticing what looked like a shadow outside the window on the porch.

~~

The next time I woke up, the dark gray light had turned lighter, indicating that the sun would be up within the hour.