Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 06

Story Info
A grown woman gets back into bed with her Daddy.
9.3k words
4.8
60.3k
68

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

This is the sixth part of an incest story, taking place between a twenty-six-year-old woman and her father. In fact, every character in this story is over the age of twenty-five.

If you haven't read Sharing a Bed with Daddy, and Sharing a Bed with Daddy Parts Two, Three, Four, and Five, this story will make much more sense if you do.

As with all my stories, this takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

If you're reading this in June of 2022 please check my profile to read about a contest I'm running until the beginning of July.

This series started as an experiment nearly a year ago, and I wasn't sure how the incest would be received, but I wanted to write the sort of incest story that I enjoy reading.

Thanks for your indulgence into one of my kink interests.

Enjoy reading!

IE

~~~

From Part Five:

"Eventually we got out of bed and went downstairs." Aunt Becky told me. "We filled the tub up with hot water and took a bath together. He washed me from head to toe and then I washed him."

"Holy shit." I said.

We'd long ago finished our lunch, and the coffee was long gone as well.

I don't know how long I sat there, listening to that story about how my father and his sister took each other's virginity.

~~

My aunt and I talked longer, sitting there in my hotel room. I had several questions, and she answered them all.

Some of the questions that I had were intensely personal, and absolutely none of my business.

However, since she had caught me fucking my own father, and then proceeded to confess that the two of them had fucked each other regularly all those years ago, I think we both felt entitled to be intensely personal with each other.

Eventually the afternoon turned into early evening, and it was time for one last awkward question.

"How do you feel about my father and I having a sexual relationship?" I asked her. "I don't quite think that 'relationship' is the right word, but we care for each other and that makes it much more than a casual hook up.

"Oh honey, that's none of my business." She said. "I'm not trying to just say the right thing here, but I'm certainly not entitled to, nor interested in, any moral judgements."

She picked up her nearly empty water bottle and drained the last inch of water.

"And," she continued, "you are both grown adults who know how life works. If you're not being dishonest with each other or yourselves about what you're doing, I have no opinions, or advice, or comments to make."

"I largely agree with you." I told her. "And I am perfectly happy to do something that I keep hidden from people who would be bothered by it. But we were careless and now you know. That gives a right to be bothered."

"I suppose you're right." She said slowly. "But the truth is, I'm not bothered."

She reached out and patted my hand.

"If you were in a purely physical relationship with a man who treated you well I'd be happy for you." She said. "And I'd be happy for your father if he were to find a physical relationship with someone who was good to him."

She gathered up the sandwich wrappers from the small hotel room table and pushed them all into the bag they'd come in and smashed the entire thing into a ball of paper and plastic.

"I guess I'm saying that I'm delighted that two people I love are each having fun." She went on. "The fact that they're having fun together doesn't bother me. But most people will be a lot more judgmental than that. I guess you've thought of that though."

"I suppose you're right." I said. "And I don't know what the long-term prospects are for this. I guess I've kept thinking that it might just be something we're enjoying while it's happening, and soon we'll put it behind us and never speak of it again."

"That's probably something you need to talk about with him." She said. "Make sure that neither of you wants it to keep going while the other wants it as a memory."

"You're right." I said a grin. "We care about each other too much to risk any sort of hurt feelings I guess."

"You're both bright enough to figure all that out." She said. "You don't need advice from me on how to be good people. For whatever that may be worth."

She trailed off and smiled, and I understood what she meant.

"It's getting late." I said. "And we've left him wondering how this conversation went for long enough. One of us should go tell him it went okay."

"Why don't you do that?" She said. "I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to go downstairs and get a room, and head back home in the morning. Maybe the three of us could have breakfast?"

"That sounds perfect." I said. "I'll mention that to him tonight."

"I'll walk down with you." She said. "I'll register, and maybe go stroll around the campus to wind down before bed."

"Going to walk past your old apartment and reminisce?" I teased her as we walked toward the elevator.

"None of those memories will help me go to sleep." She laughed.

"No." I agreed. "But they might be fun to take to bed."

By the time we got the lobby we were laughing like old times, in sharp contrast to the sick feeling of dread I'd had walking through here several hours earlier on my way up to my room after she caught me with my father's cock inside me.

"I'll text you later and let you know about breakfast tomorrow." I said. "Feel free to ignore it if you're in bed asleep. Or in bed with a cute college guy."

"If I find a cute college guy I'll definitely answer." She said. "That's something I'd want to brag about. Tell your father I said hello and give him a kiss for me, will you?"

"What kind of kiss?" I asked. "And where?"

"A sisterly kiss." She said, pretending to be serious for a moment. "Although in this family that could be just about any kind of kiss. And it could involve any number of body parts."

I laughed and went out to my car.

As I pulled out of the lot, I wondered exactly what she'd meant by her earlier comment about old habits dying hard?

~

I knocked on my dad's front door as I pushed it open.

"Back here!" he called from the kitchen. "Who is it?"

"Just me Daddy!" I called.

I heard water running in the kitchen and realized that his water had been fixed.

"I'm alone." I told him, as he turned shut off the faucet and turned to face me.

"You and Becky have a chance to talk?" he asked.

"We did." I said. "We had a good talk, and she and I are okay. How about you I though? Are we okay?"

"I hope so." He said. "I hate thinking that maybe I messed things up."

"We're fine Daddy." I said softly. "No matter what you decide."

"Decide?" he asked, his voice almost a whisper.

"Do you want to pretend the past few nights were nothing more than a dream that never happened?" I asked. "Or do you want to stop while we're ahead and just leave the two of us making love as a cherished memory that only we share?"

I stepped closer to him and pulled my sweatshirt over my head. His eyes immediately went to my braless breasts.

"Or do you want to make me cum with your stiff fucking cock?" I asked.

In one step he was next to me, picking me up and spinning me around, putting my ass on his kitchen counter and unsnapping and tugging my jeans down over my hips and pulling off my boots as he slid my pants off my legs.

He grabbed my panties in his hand and pulled, tearing them with a satisfying rip as he pushed his face between my legs.

"Oh, fuck yes Daddy!" I moaned.

I felt his tongue probe at my pussy lips, and I leaned back supporting my weight on my hands while I spread my legs.

He pushed his tongue up into my crevice, and I closed my eyes and groaned with pleasure.

His hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled me to the edge of the counter, pushing his tongue up through my slit until it made contact with my clit.

"Jesus fuck yes!" I moaned.

He pulled at my clit with his lips, and I felt his teeth brush against it as his tongue pushed and swirled along the sensitive nub.

He lifted my ass off the countertop, and moved his mouth along my gash, tongue fucking me while I gasped and bucked against him, laying back onto the counter as my hole clenched and tightened against his oral assault.

"Oh Daddy...oh fuck...oh yesfuck...." I whimpered.

And then he grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me down the hall and up the stairs.

I was gasping as my body responded to the erotic manhandling, my slippery cunt lips vibrating with each hurried step.

I giggled from sheer arousal as he pushed open a door with his foot and threw me onto a bed.

A twin bed.

We were in the guest room.

He was pulling his shirt off over his head and unbuckling his pants, and I glanced sideways at the dresser that had been in my room at the old house.

This was a fairly new bed, but I'd slept in it whenever I'd come to visit during my mother's illness.

I understood that we were about to fuck in the room that was most likely going to be 'mine' when I visited.

My Daddy wanted to fuck me in my room and that made my wet cunt spasm and my body to tremble with need.

He had kicked his own shoes off and was pushing his pants down and I saw that his cock was already hard.

We made eye contact for just a moment, and I spread my legs and nodded my head.

"Please Daddy." I begged. "Push that hard cock up your daughter's needy hole. Please Daddy!"

He crawled onto the bed and got between my legs, dipping his head to suck at one of my nipples as I grabbed his shoulders and thrust my wet snatch up at him.

Taking the hint he took his cock in his hand and lined it up with my hole, and with a hard thrust he slammed it up into me, and I screamed with hot lust.

And then he began to fuck me, violently pushing himself back and forth in my spasming cunt, while the bed squeaked and shook, scraping its feet against the hardwood floor.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, and pulled his face to mine, kissing him on the lips, feeling his tongue push into my mouth as his cock worked in and out of my throbbing cunt.

We were both past the point of no return, anxious for the orgasms we'd been denied this morning when we were interrupted by Aunt Becky.

Now we were fucking like our bodies were angry about the denied pleasure.

His hand found my breast and he roughly squeezed it, pinching my areola between his fingers as he lowered his face to it and licked at my stiff nipple again.

I dug my nails into his back and moaned.

"Oh Daddy!" I groaned. "Daddy your cock is going to do it to me. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum for my Daddy!"

"Cum for me baby girl." He growled into my ear. "I want to feel you cum with me inside you."

"HOLYGODFUCKFUCK!" I screamed, my orgasm suddenly flooding my senses with no additional warning as his filthy words echoed through my brain.

"Uggg! Ugghhhh! Yes!" I moaned, fucking up at him with my hips as my orgasm roared through me.

I felt his fingers pinching my nipple as he bit my shoulder, my body vibrating with the pleasure of his cock hammering in and out of me.

And then he pulled his cock away from me and turned me over, and just as I got my knees under me, he was pushing into me from behind.

Another orgasm wound up inside of me as his fingers went to my clit and another hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled.

"Oh fuck yes! Daddy! Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!" I screamed at the headboard feeling his cock push even deeper into my body.

He suddenly grabbed my hips with both hands as my second orgasm rolled over me and I heard him groan out loud.

His cock began to pulse rapidly inside me, and I felt a sudden flood of his scalding cum push up into me and soak every inch of my spasming hole. Over and over and over he hammered into me, each of us gasping and grunting in primal pleasure.

And then he pulled out and drug his still stiff cock up and down my thighs and buttocks, leaving a trail of slippery semen on my skin as I collapsed onto the bed.

He fell onto the mattress beside me and I rolled up against him, wrapping my hand around his slick cock and squeezing as I felt it slowly begin to soften in my grasp.

I closed my eyes and kissed his neck, feeling his arm close around me and pull me tighter to him, as we lay together in the wet heat of our combined sweat and sex scents, listening to each other's ragged breathing.

"I love you Daddy." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said, as if from far away.

~

I must have dozed off, because it was much darker outside the window when I woke up, and there were no lights on that I could see from the bed.

My father was still beside me, breathing steadily with his arm around me.

I was still holding his penis in my hand, but it had gone completely limp.

I lifted it gently and rubbed my thumb against his cockhole and felt just a tiny bubble of cum.

Without moving I worked my fingers back and forth on his cock, trying to make it respond to my sexual touch.

Just feeling it made me horny, and I wondered if he could pump me through another orgasm before dinner.

As if he was able to read my mind he reached out and clasped his hand around my wrist.

"Probably not again tonight baby girl." He whispered. "You're wearing my old cock out."

"But I like touching you like this." I said quietly. "It makes me feel good."

"As good as this?" He asked.

He scooped me up in his arms and pulled me on top of him, sliding me up so that his face was directly underneath my cunt.

"Oh wow." I said, shivering as his tongue licked along my slippery gash.

I leaned forward and grabbed the headboard, and started to work my hips back and forth, moving my cunt over his mouth and he licked and sucked at me.

"Fuck that's good." I gasped.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs, and I started to slide back and forth faster and faster, feeling a faraway orgasm begin to throb deep behind my clit.

Neither of us was in a rush, his mouth slowly working against my sensitive lips and clitoris, my hips rocking back and forth while I gripped my old headboard and pushed my knees against the mattress on either side of his head.

He made a low growling noise beneath me, and I giggled with joy knowing that he was loving the taste of my well fucked pussy on his tongue.

Back and forth I rocked, feeling my orgasm twist closer and closer at a leisurely pace, my daddy content to lick my cunt with no agenda other than his own enjoyment of being between my legs.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned. "I could feel this forever."

"Me too." He murmured underneath me.

I looked down at him, in the dim light, and felt my heart skip a beat at the sight of my own father, who had loved and protected me for years, licking at my most private place.

He returned my gaze, and I instinctively knew that he was loving the knowledge that his mouth was making me feel physical pleasure that I could barely stand.

"Fuck Daddy I love you." I whispered, rocking my hips up and down on his mouth.

He squeezed his fingers on my thighs, and I felt the vibration up and down my spine as he hummed against my clitoris.

Instead of moving faster as I moaned and squeezed my legs against him, he kept up the same patient and steady pace of licking and kissing and tasting and sucking while my orgasmic pressure sadistically curled and spun inside of me.

"More Daddy." I begged. "Faster."

I felt his fingers squeeze and he hummed again to let me know that he heard me, but he didn't change his speed or rhythm.

My body was reacting to the slow buildup of tension. I was trembling and gasping with intense need as sweat ran down over every inch of my skin.

My orgasm was fighting itself, leaving me whimpering in the middle, caught between the steady and slow oral sensation and the need for a final frenzy of licking and sucking to tip me over the edge into pleasure.

I felt a bead of sweat run down my back, and I arched myself up at the tickling sensation, and realized that the angle of my cunt against his mouth was even more intense this way.

"Daddy!" I screamed, my voice echoing around the dark house.

I held onto the headboard with one hand, grinding back and forth and reaching down with my other hand, finding his hand on my thigh, and squeezing my fingers around his.

We held hands like that, lovers quietly holding onto each other in the early evening darkness, the quiet broken only the be gentle creaking of the bed as my hips rocked against his face.

We were connected by both his mouth teasing my orgasm into a growing fury, and by my arousal drenched cunt gliding back and forth over his face as I willed the orgasmic tension inside of my clitoris to release me from its grip.

"Daddy?" I asked.

I'd meant to whisper and was surprised at the uncontrolled volume of my own voice.

"Hmmm?" he reacted against my grasping hole.

"I need to cum!" I begged. "Please oh please Daddy, I need to cum!"

I was starting to wonder if I could cum, or if I'd be stuck over his mouth on the precipice of pleasure until my heart gave out.

Every nerve ending in my body was tingling, and all my senses were enflamed with depraved lust. My own father was tongue fucking me and I loved it more than anything I'd ever felt.

"Mmmmm." He grunted from beneath me.

The steady licking continued, as if he didn't care that my orgasm might never happen, leaving me forever sexually frustrated.

His tongue kept pushing back and forth over me, and with tears of frustration, joy, lust, and need running down my cheeks I vibrated above him, accepting that I wasn't in control.

Daddy and his tongue were in charge of me right now, and I had no choice but to let whatever was going to happen, happen whenever it would.

On and on it went.

Time stopped meaning anything. I could have been straddling his face for an hour. Or for mere seconds. I could no longer tell.

All of my senses were hypersensitive.

I could smell the sweat from my own body, and the hot smell of my own womanhood coming from between my legs.

I could taste his mouth from our earlier kisses.

I could feel his hand on my thigh, and his mouth moving against my stiff clit.

I could hear the gentle movement of the bed, and my own ragged breathing.

And I could see the lighter shade of darkness where the window looked out into the dark front yard of this lonely house.

And then he bit.

His teeth pulled at my cunt lips and he moved his hands to grab my ass roughly, and I fell forward grabbing the pillow with both hands and screaming as I felt my body begin to unravel as the pleasure in me suddenly became urgent and violent.

He pushed at my hips and I felt his mouth on my nipple as I slid down his body, and then his cock was hard against my bottom and with a squeal of need and wanton depravity I shifted my hips and impaled myself on it.

I pushed all the way down and felt his hard length fill me up, and I wanted to savor the feeling of his body inside of my own, but I couldn't.

My hips began to jerk up and down and he held my hips and forced my thrusting to slow, my orgasm actually over the edge but not quite there.

"Fuck please fuck fuck fuck!" I screamed, my voice an animal like growl.

"Slowly babygirl." He whispered. "I want you to feel every inch of this orgasm."

I leaned forward and buried my face in his neck, sobbing as the cock in my cunt teased and bothered and tortured me by poking at the orgasm I couldn't have.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!" I cried out.

I felt his finger against my anus, and it tapped my sensitive knot, once, twice, and then again, slowly causing the pleasure inside of me to swell.

"Daddy?" I choked out the word. "It's going to...it's gonna...I'm gonna...DadfuckohfuckfuckmeFUCKMENOW!"

He rolled me over and pinned me to the mattress, lifting one of my thighs to his shoulder and pushing his cock against my opening so slowly that I imagined I could feel every inch and vein of his erection, once, and then twice, and then again.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers