Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbutton my pants." I whispered. "Hurry."

He unbuttoned my pants, looking around again.

I used my free hand to pull my zipper down and then I tugged my panties down, holding them away from my body and stepping closer to him.

"Go ahead and cum for me Daddy." I said. "I want it in my panties. I want to feel it warm and sticky against my cunt all night."

He draped one arm around my shoulders and grabbed the door frame of my car with his other hand.

"Fuck!" he grunted.

"Do it Daddy!" I hissed. "I want my Daddy's hot load!"

"Now!" he whispered. "Fuck yeah!"

His cock jerked in my hand, and I kept stroking, feeling a splash of his warm cum hit my cunt lips.

I looked down into the darkness, trying to see his cock as it unloaded three or four more spurts of cum to coat the inside of my panties, and then with a low growl he took my wrist in his hand.

"Easy. Easy." He said.

I wiped his cock back and forth against my panties, and then against the skin of my belly, the wetness feeling cool in the night air.

With a quick glance around to make sure we were still alone I dipped my head and wrapped my lips around his deflating cock, swirling my tongue around and sucking him softly.

"Jesus." He jerked, popping his overly sensitive cock out of my mouth.

I grinned up at him and tucked him back into his underwear and pants, before zipping and buttoning them up.

I stood and buttoned and zipped my own pants, feeling the wetness of his release in my panties. I stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy." I said. "I really wanted that."

"I didn't think I could make that happen again." He said with a smile. "You're making me feel young again."

"Well you had help." I said. "It would be pretty weird if you stood in the hotel parking lot and jerked off all by yourself."

"I need sleep." He said. "I am officially worn out and exhausted and ready to drop for the day."

"Are you going home?" I asked him, taking his container of pie out of my car before closing the door.

"Yes I am." He said. "I need a solid night of rest. Maybe two nights. Or three."

"Do me a favor Daddy?" I asked, walking around his truck with him and watching him get behind the wheel.

"Sure." He said. "Anything."

I handed him the pie and then leaned over and whispered.

"Don't sleep in your bed." I said with my lips touching his ear. "Sleep in my bed upstairs. I want you to fall asleep smelling my cunt on that bedspread."

He pulled my head close and kissed my forehead, and then started his truck.

"Call me in the morning." He said. "Let me know about breakfast."

"I will." I smiled. "I'll see what Aunt Becky wants to do."

He put the truck in gear and pulled away from me, waving once before turning out on the road.

I smiled in the cool night air and turned to walk towards the hotel, hurrying through the lobby to the elevator.

As I walked down the corridor to my room, I wondered about texting Aunt Becky. I had promised to see if she was still awake in case she wanted to get a drink.

I unlocked my door and stepped into my dark room when my phone chirped.

YOU BACK YET? AWAKE? IF NOT TEXT ME IN THE MORNING ABOUT BREAKFAST.

I sat on the edge of the bed and hit the call button.

She answered on the first ring.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" she asked.

"No." I said. "I just walked in the door of my room. Dad was too tired for a drink, so he bailed and went home. What are you still doing awake?"

"I'm just tossing and turning and going crazy." She said. "Are you ready to turn in?"

"I was going to get into bed but I'm not sleepy." I said. "Want to do something?"

She was silent for a minute, as if trying to formulate a response.

"There's probably nowhere to go and not much to do at this hour." She said slowly. "I should probably just go to sleep."

"You're welcome to come down to my room." I said. "I was going to turn on the tv and try to find a movie to watch."

"I don't want to intrude." She said.

"Nonsense." I said. "Come be bored down here for a few minutes."

"Okay." She said.

The connection went dead, and I stared at the phone for a minute wondering what was happening.

If she couldn't sleep because she was upset, I might be in for a long night.

On the other hand, if she was horny and feeling lonely, I might be about to cross a line I'd often wondered about.

I turned the tv on and muted the volume, and then turned the bed down and turned off all the lights, except the one in the bathroom. Just as I was doing that I heard a soft tapping on the door.

I pulled it open and smiled at her.

"Come on in Aunt Becky." I said. "Make yourself at home."

She was wearing an oversized pajama shirt and sandals. As she came into the room I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Where did you guys eat?" she asked. "Anyplace good?"

"The Carriage House." I said. "He remembered it from the old days and wanted to try it."

"I haven't thought of that place in years." She said, perching on the edge of the bed.

I sat down in the easy chair and kicked my shoes off.

The only light in the room came from the flickering but silent television.

"Well, he thoroughly enjoyed it." I said with a smile. "Of course, any place that will serve him steak and beer gets four stars from him."

"No doubt." She laughed, looking around the room. "Are you sure I'm not intruding?"

"Not at all." I said, standing and pulling my shirt off and dropping it on the chair. "I was just about to flop down in front of the tv."

I undid my bra and saw her looking at me carefully out of the corner of my eye.

"Everything okay between you and your father?" she asked softly.

"Yes." I said, dropping my bra on the chair. "We had a long talk this afternoon and everything is great."

I unsnapped my jeans and worked them down over my hips, stepping out of them and dropping them on the chair as well. Wearing just my jizz soaked panties I sat up at the head of the bed.

"I hope this is okay." I said. "It's what I usually sleep in, and I didn't pack much for this trip."

"It's okay." She said. "I'm distracted, but that's not your fault."

"Distracted how?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

She turned to face me.

"Never mind." She grinned. "What I saw this morning was making it hard enough to get to sleep. Talking about your body will just make it more difficult."

"I'm sorry." I said. "I'll cover up."

"It's okay." She replied. "Like I said, it's just been a strange day. I've seen nudity before. Yours certainly won't bother me. At least not any more than I already am."

"There's nothing on tv." I whispered. "Tell me about the nudity you've seen. I could use a nice bedtime story."

"Quit teasing your aunt." She scolded me with a laugh.

"So did you walk around this afternoon?" I asked her. "Relive your sexual awakening?"

"I did." She said. "Saw a young couple going into our old apartment. That only added to my flood of memories. And made it harder to relax enough to sleep."

I reached out and took her arm, pulling her up to sit next to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Really? I know you said you were, but if you're..."

I trailed off, unsure of what exactly I could offer her. And even more unsure of why I thought doing it undressed while flirting with her would be a good idea.

"I'm fine." She said. "I just drove out here thinking I'd be getting laid, and then I spent the day recounting our sexual adventures. I guess I'm just a bit pent up...if you know what I mean?"

"I know what you mean." I whispered. "I'm sorry. I feel like I sort of spoiled your plans."

"Nonsense." She said. "You're entitled to your fun without having to worry about me."

"I know." I said. "And I appreciate how understanding and supportive you are. But I still feel a bit responsible."

She laughed.

"My horniness is not your fault." She said. "You didn't cause it. And it's not your responsibility to solve. Even if you could."

"It might not be my responsibility." I said softly. "But I'd be willing to try if you'd like."

"I'm not sure...I mean...how would...?" her voice trailed to a whisper as we locked eyes.

She reached out and placed the palm of her hand against my breast.

She moved her hand slowly and I moaned softly, and then her fingers closed around the tip. She took it between two fingers and gently rolled it, looking down in the flickering light as my tingling nipple stiffened from her soft touch.

She looked up into my eyes again and pulled her hand away.

"It's okay Aunt Becky." I whispered. "Go ahead."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I can smell him on you."

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "Is that...?"

"No." she said, putting her mouth against my ear. "It makes me want this even more. I always loved the smell of his cum."

She kissed my ear, her tongue flicking against my earlobe, and I reached out and pushed my hand down into my panties.

I pressed my fingers against my sticky cunt lips, feeling Daddy's recent spurts of cum mixing with my own dripping arousal.

I slid my fingers along my gash, and then pulled them up and put them to Aunt Becky's mouth.

"If you like his cum scent," I whispered, "how do you feel about his cum flavor?"

To Be Cuntinued...

~~~

Thanks for reading this all the way to the end.

If you've read this far, thanks for indulging me. Lots of dialogue in these Sharing a Bed with Daddy stories, but the characters have a lot to say to one another.

I love your suggestions and story ideas, so don't be bashful about sending them if you have them. Leave me a comment or send me a private message here on Literotica or send me an email.

If it's within the rules of Literotica and it captures my imagination, I'll work to find a way to fit it in!

I appreciate you all more than you can know!

IsabellaEmily