All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 06'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

This was at the top of my reading list this morning, now I need my coffee :)

I was wondering how it would go with Becky and love where it's headed, you naughty tease leaving me hanging on the edge. This series has a natural flow to it where mutual needs are met. Wish I could give more than 5 stars as you balance narrative with well written hot sex so well.

Thanks for getting my day off to a great start, Andy

Quiet2DayQuiet2Dayalmost 2 years ago

I spent more time reading this story (all the chapters) than I have been working today. Thank you for making my Monday so pleasurable. - Quiet

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

You are amazing and never fail to exceed expectations! Love this story between Daddy and his insatiable Daughter. Very well written dialog and the Sex is Highly Erotic! Love the twist with Aunt Becky and the Waitress leaving us hanging on the edge, longing to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have been widowed four years now after a fiftytwo year relationship and the act I miss the most is that of loving my late wife's breast, I look at our wedding photo on the dresser and I am constantly reminded of how beautiful she was, I never want to forget that.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I am loving this story, your characters are such nice people not at all as based in reality ,which is the break I need right now. Trying to decide whether to go visit a dearly loved sister right now, as she battles with problems in her marriage. Or should I stay away and hope things work in my favour. She is beautiful Always has been and always will be. Love and lust, or should I say desire is not solely for the young. Sadly no waitress has ever left me her phone number, and I would never go shopping in a lingerie shop, particularly after the reaction I got from a woman whilst trying to buy something nice for a nursing mum after our firstborn. I think I will visit my sister, I'm cumming darling girl.

BelleDeVilleneuveBelleDeVilleneuvealmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read about her and Aunt Becky…. Is Marie gonna make an appearance?

hellbahellbaalmost 2 years ago

Phenomenal story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Snowbird1968Snowbird1968almost 2 years ago

Intensely erotic; extremely satisfying. Each installment of series well written. I can’t stop reading once I start. I am salivating in anticipation of #7. Thank you for whole work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is very good. It’s nice that the younger woman is asserting her dominance. It makes the story sexier and less problematic.

BajeroBajeroover 1 year ago

Dear Isabella Emily,

I have four sisters, two daughters and a pretty red haired woman who works in a business near my home. It would be wonderful if my world looked more like your world. Cowabunga!

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Oh my, more, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, can’t wait to read more, very exciting characters. Excellent writer.. more, more..

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Your writing reminds me of another female author who publishes here. I like how you let baby girl take charge. It is refreshing to see the woman’s actions through the eyes and words of a female author. I’m a little bit disappointed that you ended this episode without telling your readers where it would be continued. What happened to Marie? Is the continuation going to include Becky and then a later session with Marie? I think you dhould have had a threesome oy Daddy, Daughter and Aunt. MM

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

I do hope she gets it on with Aunt Becky!!

Marvellous story so far

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

It seems like this story should morph into a totally new series of chapters. At least I hope so.

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

OHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've enjoyed this story and I hope to see further chapters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved every bit of this story!!!!!! I wish daddy and daughter move in together and aunt Becky cums to visit allot!!!!!! 😍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

★★★★★★ out of 5 ☆

Loving this,series.... please give us more Chapters. This story could, and should, continue on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This series is definitely very interesting with so many hot and erotic moments. There are so many possible openings for future chapters mentioned so far (Marie, Becky, that waitress, and maybe others I've forgotten). I assume that's what this series is now. At first I thought it was going to be a pure F/D story but it became evident after a few chapters that wasn't the direction you were taking it. So you may as well pile on the sexy chapters while keeping the F/D "relationship" threaded into it. Of course, I personally would love it to return to a pure F/D thing, but the daughter doesn't seem to want it to go that way and the dad hasn't expressed any real interest in it either. Oh well, too bad for me I guess.

JTSFTJTSFT2 months ago

This story series strikes me as a vision of an ideal family that teaches love, trust, and all forms of intimacy within the family, which enables it's children to outbreed successfully while avoiding stumbling into disastrous relationships, because they know what to look for and what or who is wrong for them. It also gives them every kind of support when misfortune arrives. I don't know if IsabellaEmily had this in mind, but it heartens me to think it might be possible. As for incest, it is wrong when abusive or when it deprives its members, women and children in particular, of possibilities in life (nothing unique to incest in those respects) or when, with insufficient outbreeding, it results in genetic disaster. In this family it's all the opposite of those things. Is this a pipedream or a possibility?

DV8tionDV8tionabout 1 month ago

Like the story very much, I'm sure there is more to cum. The Aunt and the Daughter, The Aunt,the Daughter and the Dad/Brother.

The shop assistant, the waitress. Not to mention the Aunt said about her own family. YES, there must be more to cum.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights26 days ago

Another awesome chapter in a great series bring on chapter 7

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES