Sharing a Bedroom with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she suddenly kissed me!

It was on the mouth, and it wasn't an innocent kiss. It was a kiss for a lover. I hesitated, but only briefly, and then I responded. When she offered me her tongue I eagerly accepted it, and then I greedily sucked on it. When it was her turn, she enjoyed my tongue as much as I'd enjoyed hers. She'd started this, and she was the one that ended it.

"This is wrong."

I said, "You're right, it is wrong."

"We should stop."

I agreed with her.

"And we should never do it again."

I nodded.

Then our mouths were back together again!

When we did eventually stop, it wasn't to agonize over what we were doing, it was so that I could lock the door. As I was turning the key, she said, "We don't want that nasty bitch catching us fucking."

Hearing that sent a surge of excitement through my body, and more blood to my cock. However, it also made me anxious. I'd only had sex a few times before, and that had been with the same girlfriend. My Sister was way more experienced than me. Was I going to disappoint her?

When I got back to her, we didn't kiss. We undressed. It was done silently, with both of us watching each other while we did it. She was the first to be naked, but seconds later, I was as well.

For what must have been at least a minute, we just stood there looking at each other. I was admiring her breasts that were topped with impressive nipples, and she was assessing my cock. I was pleased to see that she was smiling. I'd been in enough locker rooms to know that my cock was OK. It wasn't the biggest, but it was a long way from being the smallest. My six and a half inches should be enough to satisfy my petite Sister, that's if I know how to use it!

Her tits were as firm as I'd imagined them to be, and her plump nipples were a thing of beauty. I couldn't get enough of them. My mouth was on one of them, and my fingers were tweaking the other. I must be doing a good job because I was making her moan. When she gasped, I thought it was because I was being too rough.

"I like that."

So it was from pleasure rather than pain. Then it was my turn to make a noise. A loud groan, because her hand was on my cock.

The girlfriend that had let me fuck her was a lot more experienced than I was at that time. Before she'd let me climb on top of her, so that I could lose my virginity, she'd stroked my cock. It had been wonderful, my best one ever. But now she's been erased from the record book, replaced by my Sister!

Her skilled hand was the equal of mine. That was impressive because I'd stroked my cock an embarrassing number of times, whereas this was her first attempt. It was time for me to impress her as well. If I was to do that then I needed to up my game.

While greedily sucking on her teat, and rolling the other one between my finger and thumb, I put my hand between her slender legs. When it got to her honeypot, and my fingers were on it, she purred. It was a strange noise to make, but it was one that excited me.

"Finger me. Put them deep up my cunt."

She didn't need to ask me twice. I quickly gave her two, and as instructed, in up to the knuckles. She was well-lubricated, as wet as a woman can ever be, but it was still an effort to do it because she was so tight. It made her gasp.

We'd now gone from 'wanting to do it', to, 'nothing was going to stop us doing it'. No matter what was to happen next, we would continue until we'd come. An earthquake? We'd just ignore it. Aunty loudly knocking on the door? I'd tell her to fuck off. We'd gone past caring, our climax was the only thing that we were focused on.

What had been frantic before was now off the scale. I wasn't playing with her tits, I was abusing them. I wasn't just sucking on her nipple I was also taking into my mouth as much of her breast as I could. And my fingers were rough with the other nipple. I was pinching and pulling on it. But she wasn't complaining, and I knew, even with my limited experience with women, that it was what she wanted. And her pussy was getting the same intensity from me. My fingers were pistons, quickly going in and out of her pussy, while at the same time, a finger from my other hand was polishing her little pearl as fast as I was able to do it.

But what about me? Don't worry, I wasn't being neglected. She'd been good before but now she was even better. Every stroke was perfect, just the right speed and pressure. I knew, with certainty, that she was taking me towards an awesome climax.

It was a miracle that it had lasted this long, but it would soon be over. For both of us it was now a sprint to the finish line. We were loud, her moaning and me grunting, and the room smelled of sex.

"Fuck I'm in it."

Then her body went rigid, and when it did, she squeezed my cock. Thankfully, that last action from her was enough to make me come as well. Both were impressive, but hers lasted the longest, though not by much. After, for a while, perhaps as long as five minutes, we didn't move. A tangle of arms and legs that were content to stay like that while we recovered.

When we were children, being in an embrace meant that we were fighting, now it was because we were lovers that were cuddling. We were basking in the afterglow of good sex. We hadn't fucked, but what we'd done was enough for both of us. However, we both knew, without having to say it, that we would eventually do it. If not later today, then soon!

Half an hour later, Felicity quickly dressed, and then she left. She was meeting her friends, and she was already late. What would her excuse be?

"Sorry I'm late. I was in my bedroom with my Brother, fooling around, and I lost track of time. But don't worry, we didn't fuck, we just made each other come!"

Imagining her saying that made me laugh.

I stayed in the bedroom as long as I could, but when it got to four o'clock I'd had enough of being confined to one room. There's only so much reading and watching television you can endure before you want to do something different.

Aunty was in the kitchen. The words she greeted me with made me wish that I'd stayed in the bedroom.

"You should be like your Sister, who's out with her friends, instead of being lazy and staying at home."

On another day, or a different time, I might have ignored her. But I wasn't in the mood to do that. I was going to give her as good as I'd got from her.

"And you should have treated Uncle a lot better than you did. If you had, then he wouldn't have left you for that younger woman."

That was harsh, but I didn't regret saying it, even though it looked as if she was about to cry. When she suddenly left the kitchen, with her tail between her legs, I had to smile. She'd started it, but I was the winner!

Aunty staying with us was a consequence of Uncle leaving her. The marital home had recently been sold, but the apartment that she'd bought with her share of the money was being modified, so she couldn't live there until the work had been completed.

I had the downstairs to myself until my parents returned from work. That's when Aunty came out of my bedroom. I was expecting her to say something to Mother, but she didn't. However, I got a look from her that made me feel uncomfortable. I needed to be careful, it was obvious that she was out to get me.

It was late, and I'd only just got to sleep, so Felicity waking me up should have annoyed me. And it would have done if she wasn't naked. After saying, "I couldn't wait," her hand was going under the sheets. When she then squeezed my limp cock through my boxers, she laughed. It was obvious what she wanted, and I wanted it as well. Earlier in the day the foreplay had satisfied us. That now wouldn't be enough. This would only end after we'd fucked!

I wanted us to kiss, and we did, but only briefly. When she stopped it I was disappointed, but that was only until she spoke.

"Go down on me."

Now I was elated. As soon as her legs were apart my head was between them, and my mouth was eagerly exploring her sweet pussy. I could feel the heat from her thighs, and the smell of her sex was intoxicating.

"Finger me," and then she quickly added, "And keep your tongue on my cunt."

When they went in, she gasped, but it turned into a moan when I pushed them in even deeper.

"Now slowly lick my clit. When I'm ready to fuck I'll let you know," and then I got a warning from her, "Don't make me come."

So no pressure!

I needn't have worried though, because she was guiding me.

"That's nice, but slow down."

I did, and it must be right because she patted me on the head. And I kept on her sweet spot until I lost concentration.

"Higher."

An appreciative moan from her told me that I was back on track.

"Finger me."

Two of my fingers were already deep up her pussy, and now she wanted me to fuck her with them. This time I got it right straight away without her having to correct me.

I'd been willing and eager to do this, but instead of just being the starter, it was in danger of becoming the main course. She was now moaning almost continuously, and her breathing was laboured. Her pussy was getting all the attention while my throbbing cock was being neglected. It was time for me to take control!

When I raised my head she tried to push it back down, but I was too strong for her. And when I removed my fingers from her pussy she wasn't happy.

"I was enjoying that."

"Yes, too much. Any longer and you would have come."

Apparently, the Kama Sutra has in it a hundred sex positions, but the three I've tried are enough for me. And the one that is my absolute favourite is Doggy.

"Get onto all fours."

She did, and quickly. However, it wasn't quite right.

"Your stomach needs to be lower down and your bottom higher up."

Now it was perfect.

I was behind her, and my cock was desperate to be deep up her little pussy. I was smiling, but as my manhood approached her opening, it disappeared. I was nervous. My cock was big enough to satisfy her, but I wasn't an experienced lover. Was I going to disappoint her? That was silly, I should be more confident. After taking a deep breath I pushed into her. It wasn't easy. She was my big Sister but she had a small pussy.

I didn't stop until I was in her up to my balls. It wasn't just as good as I'd hoped it would be, it exceeded my expectations. My cock was in a hot wet pussy that was gloriously tight. That was enough for any man!

I told myself to take it easy, to start slowly. Then, in a controlled way, gradually speed up. However, after only a few strokes I lost control. It took a few harsh words from my Sister before I calmed down. Then she was sympathetic.

"Don't forget, it's a marathon not a sprint."

But it was the shortest marathon on record, because after only a couple of minutes she was demanding more from me.

"Fuck me hard."

I did, and the force of it nearly pushed her over. But she didn't complain, so I kept on doing it. Shortly after she spoke again.

"Finish me off."

I was putting my back into it. Holding her hips with both my hands as I continued to thrust deep into her. Any second now she was going to come. But when the seconds became a minute I realized that there was a problem. She was struggling to break through. If I didn't do something to fix it, and do it soon, then this would end with me emptying my balls into her, and she would be left hanging. That would be a disaster.

It suddenly came to me. I might have seen it in a porn movie, or perhaps I'd read it somewhere. But would it work? There was only one way to find out.

To say that it took her by surprise was the understatement of the year. After a sharp intake of breath she groaned loudly. Then, while I kept it there, I continued to fuck her.

When she screamed out, "I'm going to come," I knew that it had worked.

A finger deep up her bum was just what was needed!

She was now in it, so I could concentrate on my own climax. However, while striving for it, I kept an eye on her. It was all consuming, and so intense. It was still going when I started to spurt.

It ended with her slumping onto the bed, taking me with her. I was breathing heavily after all that physical exertion and she was whimpering.

I wanted us to sleep together but she said no. That wasn't what I wanted to hear, but being in our own beds was the sensible thing to do.

I was late getting up. Felicity's bed was empty, and that was a surprise because she's not an early riser. Then I remembered that she had a job interview. After showering I went downstairs. Aunty was in the kitchen, and when she saw me she smiled. That was unnerving. It wasn't the reaction I expect from her. It's usually a look of disdain, or worse, a scowl.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

I literally had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. It was painful, so I wasn't asleep. What I'd ordered was ready in fifteen minutes, and it was cooked to perfection. While I was eating it I tried to work out what was going on. But when I'd finished I was none the wiser.

"I need a favour from you."

So there was an ulterior motive for her actions, but I had no idea what it was. Then she said more.

"The building work on my apartment is taking longer than expected. It's not going to be finished for another two months. Your Mother says that it's not a problem. I can stay as long as I want, but only if it's OK with you and Felicity."

I pretended to be concerned, as if what she was asking was a huge favour, but really I was more than happy to continue sharing a bedroom with my Sister.

"And Felicity has agreed to it."

So it was all down to me. Of course I was going to say yes, but not straight away. This was my opportunity to have some fun with her.

"I'll need to think about it."

For the next two days I kept her in suspense. During that time she was at my beck and call, but now it was time to tell her.

"It's a yes from me as well."

She was so grateful, and I even got a big hug from her. That was a first. And her smile was the biggest that I'd ever seen. But if I was to tell her why I wanted to continue sharing a bedroom with my Sister. That it was because it was easier for us to fuck without getting caught, then she'd have a heart attack. That got me thinking.

The next time that's she's nasty to me, I might tell her!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12