Sharing a Cock with Laura

Story Info
Teasing Laura with a story of sharing a guy.
967 words
4.37
18.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura had always known about my bisexuality. I told her about it many years ago when we first started dating. Much to my delight, she responded warmly. In fact, she shared with me that she was also bisexual.

She liked hearing stories about my adventures with an old college buddy. He and I used to get naked together in his apartment. We would masturbate, go down on each other, and even rub our cocks together. Laura's favorite detail, however, involved one particular time.

"Tell me again what you guys did," she said to me, rubbing my cock and kissing my neck.

"Well, we were totally naked. Then, he sat down on the couch with his legs spread. I scooted up to him so our cocks were touching."

"What about your legs?" she asked

"I had one leg over his shoulder. He had his one of his legs wrapped around my other leg.

"What happened next?" she asked.

"Well, we covered our cocks with lube, then he began to rub us both while our cocks were smashed together."

Laura then kissed my neck and licked the side of my face. She stroked me even faster now. "Now tell me my favorite part," she said.

"Eventually, he came all over us. I rubbed his cum all over my penis. Then I masturbated until I came soon after."

Laura was very horny at this point. I had told her that same story many times, and it always seemed to get her off. I'm not totally sure why it was so hot to her, but she seemed to love the thought of two guys rubbing their cocks together.

She laid me down on the bed and straddled my face. She put her butt up in the air then arched her hips so I could have easy access to her clit. She loved when I ate her out this way. Her pussy was soaking wet. I continued licking her, enjoying hearing her breath deeply.

"Do you want my penis inside you?" I asked.

"Yes," Laura said, and rolled on her back. She spread her legs and put her knees in the air. I got on top of her and slowly slipped my penis inside her warm body. She let out a deep breath as I entered her. Her arms moved to my neck and all the way down my back. I leaned into her and placed a kiss on her lips as I slowly moved in and out of her body.

She moaned as I humped her. With her legs wrapped around my back, I leaned closely towards her and said, "Do you want to watch me suck cock?"

She breathed heavily and grabbed the back of my head.

"Do you want to see me make a guy come?" I said.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. We continued fucking.

"You want it, don't you?" I asked

"Yeah," she said.

"You want to see me fool around with a guy, play with his penis, rub his balls, suck his cock and make him come all over us."

"Yes," she said.

"We can share his cock together. We'll both get on our knees while he stands up, right here in our bedroom. We'll all be totally naked. Our cocks will be fully erect and your pussy will be nice and wet. We'll put our arms around him. I'll lick his balls while you put his penis in your mouth. Our lips will graze against each other's lips while we work his penis with our mouths. We'll kiss each other then kiss his penis, taking turns putting it in our mouths."

Her eyes remained closed. She continued breathing heavily while we fucked. I kissed the side of her neck and nuzzled up next to her, and whispered into her ear, "We'll lay him down on the bed. You will get on top, and I'll get next to him. He and I will kiss each other. Then you'll have a chance to play around with both of our cocks. Would you like that?"

"Yeah," she said, leaning over and kissing me.

"You can suck both of our cocks, one at a time. And the fun part, of course, is when I finally shoot my load. You'll put it all over your hands and then you'll rub my cum all over his penis, lubricating it, jerking him off with it, and sucking it. Then, I'll come down there and join you. I'll help you work his cock into your mouth. It'll be nice and wet. And not long after, he won't be able to hold it. He'll bust his load all over us, and we'll both be totally covered with his cum. Naked and wet, horny but satisfied."

Her legs were up in the air now, and her eyes were closed. I could tell she was right on the edge, as was I, when I told her, "Oh, I think I'm going to come!"

She said, "I'm coming too, baby! Give me your cum!" And I felt her body shiver as she came. I gave two or three more thrusts into her, letting some of my cum go into her pussy. I pulled out, and the rest of my cum shot onto her chest. Afterwards, I laid down next to her, kissed her, and rubbed my cum into her breasts.

We laid there for awhile, and I asked her, "Did you enjoy that story?"

"I did, very much," she said. "How does it end?"

"We all have a nice orgasm, then we lay there together, wet and sticky, kissing and rubbing each other's bodies, enjoying each other's cum. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she said, and she place a wet kiss on my lips, rubbing her body into mine.

"Me too," I said.