Sharing a Hotel Room with Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it hurt?" she whispered. I shook my head. I could tell she wanted to know more about it.

"I cut it a long time ago, I forgot it was there until you mentioned it" I said. Zara stopped tracing it and leaned forward.

"How did you do it?" She asked

"I was walking past a car last summer and noticed a dog was inside. It looked very hot and I couldn't see its owner anywhere so I smashed through the window to let it out". As I told the story I felt guilty as it was far from the truth. I'd actually done it while extremely drunk on a night out at.

"Really?!" Zara said loudly and a few people turned around. She blushed before continuing "Was the dog okay?". I smiled and nodded. The dog was fine. A happy little guy named Milo. Zara lent forward and kissed the scar. Before looking at me and thanking me on behalf of the dog. We locked eyes momentarily and for the briefest moment nothing else in the world mattered. Unfortunately my stomach ruined our tender moment by releasing a magnitude 6 rumble. We both started giggling. "Smooth " I thought.

The final speaker finished his presentation and bought a close to the first day of the conference. Just like at school, we hurriedly crammed our bags and made for the exit. We playfully bumped each other gently a few times on our walk to the taxi. When we got back to the hotel, Zara took a towel and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower giving me time to reflect on the day. My mind was fixed on Zara, at first on her body, the way it looked in that dress but then to the way she looked at me after I told my scar story. She seemed genuinely moved by it and although it was probably my imagination, she appeared to stay a little closer to me after it.

I heard the shower stop and once again my stomach gave another deep rumble. "Who the fuck thinks fruit is an acceptable breakfast and then not serve food for the rest of the day" I thought to myself.

"Did you want to go get some food?" said a muffled voice from the bathroom. There was no way she could have heard my rumbling belly from there but food did sound good. "Have a look for a restaurant near here would you?". I scrolled through a list of restaurants before landing on an Italian site. The menu was full of pastas and pizzas. Perfect.

The door opened and Zara emerged from the steam. She tied her hair into a messy bun. She wore simple clothing, just a black hoodie with skinny blue jeans. She looked perfect. She gave me a big smile and an unprompted twirl. "I know it's not as glamorous as earlier but I don't care". I smiled again before standing up and walking her to the exit.

The restaurant was busy when we arrived but not so packed you felt uncomfortable. Our waiter took us to our table before asking what drinks we would like. "A bottle of red please" Zara replied without hesitation. She wasn't much of a drinker. On normal work events she only drank water and very very occasionally a small glass of diet coke. "I've got the company card and I figured they owed us after today. Besides after the week I've had I could use a drink" she said.

The menu was full of options and they all looked amazing but in the end I settled for a classic carbonara. Zara chose a vegetarian pizza and ordered several sides for us to share. We spent the night chatting about work and bitching about some of our colleagues.

"Right enough about work" I said firmly "Tell me about you. If I'm going to be spending another few days with you, I at least want to find out what makes you tick". Zara didn't say much to start with. She gave me information I already knew and seemed to spend a lot of time talking about her fiance. That began to change after a few more glasses of red.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Zara asked. The question caught me off guard but thankfully the giant mouthful of food gave me some more time. "Its just my fiance says I need to watch what I eat and that I need to work out more" she continued "He doesn't like it when I wear revealing clothes and basically tells me what to wear everyday". I could sense a big reveal was coming and allowed her to continue by shovelling another round of spaghetti into my mouth. "I just don't think I'm very attractive you know, I don't think Matt is attracted to me anymore". At this point I became confused on how to answer. I could tell this wasn't about me.

"Is everything okay with you and Matt?" I asked, hoping I read the situation correctly.

"He won't look at me anymore," She replied bluntly. "He won't look at me, he won't touch me and I can't even remember the last time we were physical". She reached for her glass and took a big sip. "He's very controlling of things like that, he likes to be in complete control of me. I never get to do what I want."

"And what do you want?" I asked.

Zara paused for a moment. The alcohol was making her dizzy but felt good to get this off her chest. "Promise you won't tell anyone at work or get weird about it?" She said, I nodded, not knowing what to expect.

"I want to suck a dick" she began "I want to be on top of a guy and ride him, ride his face and I want to make a mess" as she finished she began to blush and looked away. "Well it doesn't matter anyway, Matt won't let me do any of that and he doesn't even think I'm sexy" she sighed.

"Well I think Matt is a fucking idiot. I'd find it very hot if a girl took what she wanted in the bedroom. And if he doesn't find you attractive, he must be brain dead" I said. "I mean did you see the amount of guys checking you out in the conference today?"

Zara smiled and nodded. "If I'm honest, and I know this might sound bad, but that's why I wore this dress. I wanted people to look at me, to feel desired". She said.

"I was also stealing several looks at you when I could," I said sheepishly. Zara blushed and took another sip of wine. "But you don't need to wear a dress like that to get attention, the group of lads behind you have been staring at you since you sat down" I gave a little nod to the 4 guys sitting in a booth.

Zara turned her head and smiled. We continued to eat our food and ordered another bottle of wine. We sat in silence for a while, working out what to say next.

"So what about you?" Zara asked.

"What about me?" I replied.

"I've known you for a few years now but I can't remember you ever having a girlfriend" Zara asked. Maybe it was the wine but it seemed like she asking with an intention.

I explained about how I've never really had much luck with girls and that I'm not the most confident person. I spoke about the many rejections I'd faced in my life and that I was getting used to being on my own.

"See now I don't believe you" She said. "The girls in the office all talk about you, in fact i know a lot of them are very interested in you". My look of pure confusion made her giggle. "I just can't believe that a good looking guy like you can't find someone"

"I seem to have a thing for hot girls that are already taken". I blushed.

"Oh what, like me I suppose?" Zara laughed.

"Exactly like you" I winked.

"Oh shh, your attempt to make me feel better has worked. Now finish your food and let's get out of here". Zara brushed a rogue stand of hair behind her ear and smiled. We continued to chat before getting the bill and leaving.

As we walked back to the hotel, Zara pulled me into a pub. She walked to the bar and ordered a round of shots.

"Oh you bitch!" I exclaimed. Zara smiled and then slammed down her first shot. Determined to keep pace, I matched her. We downed three, one after the other, each one burning more than the last. When I hit the last empty glass on the table Zara burst out laughing. I looked at her surprised.

"Oh my god I didn't think you would do that" she said while composing herself. "I just made you do three shots, I only had water!" Once again she got me good. Twice in one day. I gave her an evil look and pushed her away.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked, starting to get light headed.

"Maybe" she giggled, and then ordered herself a double rum.

We stayed in the pub for about an hour. We sat in a booth next to each other. Zara pressed herself into my side and we chatted a little more about her relationship and my inability to get girls.

She seemed very interested to know the type of girl I like, if I have any crushes and what I like in the bedroom. I also gathered that there were major issues with her and Matt. He was only with her because it made his social networks look better.

"I'm pretty sure he is cheating on me" Zara slurred. At this point, the alcohol was definitely hitting hard. "We were arguing last night because he said he was staying with an old uni friend he used to fuck".

"Fuck him. If he can't see how fucking gorgeous you are then he doesn't deserve you" I replied. She looked at me then, those big green, sparkly eyes looking into my soul. She really did look stunning.

"Right, I think we've had too much to drink and before we do something stupid, let's go to bed," Zara giggled. She nudged her head into mine, took my hand and walked me back to the hotel. We held hands the whole walk back. Well she was taking me to bed but I had a feeling that she meant something different to what I wanted. I want to kiss her, to hold her to taste and feel her. She wanted to go to sleep.

We got back into the room and began to get ready for bed. I got under the sheets first, head spinning with conflicting thoughts and several units of alcohol. Zara took her time getting ready. She pulled off her hoodie and unfastened her jeans before sliding them off. She then unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were large and shapely and jiggled as she regained her balance. Her nipples were small and erect.

I stared in awe of this gorgeous woman standing in front of me. I looked at her and realised she knew I was starting and smiled. "Like what you see" she giggled. I blushed and nodded. "I normally sleep naked too, and I'm a little too drunk to find my t-shirt so do you mind if I sleep like this?"

She slid in next to me and I could feel she was cold. And by that, I mean I could feel the bed shaking as she shivered.

"Are you cold" I asked.

"Freezing" She replied "This room is so cold, I don't know how you can lay there almost naked. Maybe I need to find my t-shirt."

"Well how about we cuddle so I can keep you warm" I replied. I turned on my side, slid my arm under her and pulled myself in close. To my joy, this motion was not met with any complaints. I gave Zara a tight squeeze and a gentle peck on the cheek.

"This is nice," She whispered. She was right, it felt amazing to be so close to her. She squeezed my arm,kissed my scar and we both fell asleep, locked in a tight embrace.

***

The next morning I woke with a very heavy head. I was extremely hungover. As my eyes adjusted to the light and my brain began to process information again I became aware of a warm weight on my chest. I looked down to see Zara laying on me. The bed sheet had been pushed off the bed. I could feel her nipples pushing into my body. Then I became aware of a soft hand gliding over my stomach, down to the rim of my boxers and back up again.

I layed there for a while. Zara's hand felt soft and tender, yet extremely erotic. And then I started to panic. I could feel how hard she had made me and judging by the angle she was laying on me, I could tell she could see my bulge.

I shifted slightly and rested a hand on Zara's hip. She greeted the touch with a gentle moan.

"Morning sleepy" she whispered

"Morning you" I replied. "What time is it?"

"A little after 7 I think. We've got plenty of time" she whispered again.

Time for what I thought? She knew I was awake yet didn't try to stop stroking my stomach.

"Thank you for last night, I really needed it" Zara said, finally sitting up. What had happened last night? My memory was pretty good until we got back to the hotel. Oh god, did we do something?

"It was really nice to talk to someone about Matt and just let loose a bit" she explained. Relieved that we hadn't drunkley fooled around, I told her that it was a nice evening.

"I especially liked our cuddle too" Zara turned and smiled at me. I smiled back and then looked down at her exposed breasts. She smiled again, leaned forward and kissed my chest. She got up and walked around the room searching for some clothes. She was putting on a show for me. Her boobs jiggled as she walked and she took great care to bend over in front of me, showing me that round ass if hers. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

"Did you want to shower before we go?" She asked. I nodded and then for the first time looked down at the tent in my boxers. She smiled. "You can take care of it in the shower"

Although she meant well, I was still embarrassed. I stood up and pulled a towel to my crotch in a weak attempt to hide my arousal. As I shuffled past her, she patted my bum and giggled. I smiled back and entered the bathroom.

"Jesus my head is killing" I thought. I drank several small glasses of water and stared into the mirror. My cock was fully erect and I was desperate for release. I started the shower, pulled down my boxers and began to pull at my dick. As I tugged on myself I noticed a pile of Zara's clothes in the corner. I pulled the pile apart with my feet and noticed it was the clothes she had worn yesterday. She must have left it there after her shower. I discovered a pair of blue lace panties. My heart began to race and before I could compared my actions, I picked them up and pressed them to my nose.

I could smell her. I could smell her pussy. Her sweet scent. I breathed her in as I pulled harder and faster on my cock. I sniffed her panties again and again. The smell was intoxicating. I could feel my balls tighten and my dick swell.

"Dean! Dean! Hurry up, we're late! I got the time wrong! It's almost 9!" Zara shouted banging on the door. Once again she interrupted me. I groaned in agony as yet again my orgasm would wave to wait.

"Okay, I'll wash my hair and be out now" I replied. I thought about finishing the job but also thought about the mess I'd have to clear up. I ran my head under the shower before turning it off. I fixed the pile of clothes and left the bathroom. Zara was fully dressed in a white bodysuit. It was a little loose fitting compared to the blue dress yesterday but more revealing. It was low cut, exposing cleavage and lace tied at the back. I could clearly see she was wearing a black frilly bra.

I hurriedly got changed into a basic white shirt and a pair of tight, light grey, checked trousers. This time it was Zara who was checking me out. The trousers were a good fit and really helped show off my ass. Not that I really cared, I just liked the design. Zara smiled and me and gave me a compliment.

We rushed to the conference room and to my joy they still had breakfast items layed out. And I mean actually breakfast items. Bacon, eggs, sausages hash browns and black pudding. The perfect hangover cure. We both stacked our plates, scoffed it down and snuck into the hall where the conference had already started.

We snuck to the back of the room and asked if we had missed anything. Luckily, or unluckily in my opinion, we'd only missed the introductions.

The day passed without any events apart from the occasional jab in each other's sides to make sure we weren't falling asleep. Then, just after lunch, Zara's phone rang. I could see it was Matt calling. She grabbed her phone and skipped out of the hall. She didn't return until an hour later. Her face was red and eyes were puffy. I could tell they'd been arguing again.

"Everything okay" I asked handing her a tissue.

"Yeah" she sighed. "Well no not really. I'll explain tonight"

After that the jabs stopped. Infact Zara started to pay attention to the presentations and even asked some questions. I sat back wondering what had happened. I thought about last night and this morning. Zara's touch on my skin, the looks she had given me and the casual flirting. I wondered if that would all stop now and if she'd make me leave for another hotel.

Day 2 of the conference finally finished. We applauded the speakers before moving to the smaller hall to mingle with some of the participants. Zara and I drifted apart as we spoke with different groups. I looked over at her and she was looking back at me. We continued to mingle slowly drifting further apart. Each time I looked for her, she was looking straight back at me, smiling. After exchanging details with some potential clients we started to move back together until we were both chatting in the same group. Zara smiled at me and moved herself between me and a quite attractive blonde girl. I tried not to read to much into it but it definitely seemed as though she was jealous that I was attracting some attention.

We said our goodbyes, packed our bags and headed for the taxi's. The ride back to the hotel was silent but Zara made sure at least one part of her body was touching mine. He got into the hotel, sat in the bed and said nothing for a while.

"So" I started, "you and Matt, everything okay?"

Zara's expression dropped as she remembered the earlier phone call. She composed herself and explained that Matt had indeed slept with his old uni friend. She told me the marriage was off. Her eyes began to water. She continued and tell me how Matt called her fat and ugly and that no amount of makeup or training would ever fix her.

"What a cunt" I said under my breath but apparently loud enough for Zara to hear. She smiled and agreed. I told her that he's a piece of shit and that she deserves better, but also sympathised with her. After all, it couldn't have been easy to be told all of this over the phone.

"So with all that said, I plan to get very drunk tonight. Are you with me?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded "abso-fucking-lutley" I said.

"To be honest, I feel bad for the other girl, Matt was a lousy fuck anyway. He never made me orgasm and had a shrimp dick" she laughed.

Zara smiled, jumped up, pulled some clothes from her bag and hopped into the bathroom. I lay back on the bed and began to doze off. I was awoken by a gentle kick to my leg. I opened my eyes and did a double take. Zara was standing in front of me, the epitome of perfection.

She had fixed her hair so that it was in a ponytail. She had put on rich red lipstick and mascara that made her eyes appear huge. And then the dress. She wore a green dress. It was body right and the most revealing yet. It showed plenty of cleavage and even some side boob. It barely covered her ass, exposing her thick legs. She wore a pair of red heels that made her legs look longer and her ass look bigger. She looked extremely sexy and my cock began to twitch.

"Holy shit" I spluttered, barely able to hide my approval.

"Is this okay?" she giggled, giving me a little twirl. I smiled and nodded. She explained how she bought the dress as an impulse as she travelled to the conference and didn't actually expect to use it. I was grateful she had.

"I'm afraid I don't have anything quite as nice as that to wear" I said.

"That's okay, you can just go with what you're wearing now" she replied "besides, those trousers look great on your ass"

I blushed slightly but also beamed at the compliment. We grabbed some things and then headed to the door. Just before we left I grabbed a jacket. If last night had taught me anything, it's that Zara gets very cold after a few drinks.

We entered the bar with a small dance floor. It was very crowded. It was Saturday night after all. As we walked to the bar, not a single man was able to resist ogling Zara, and I couldn't blame them. She had everyone's attention. I felt protective of her and wanted to make sure she was safe and had a fun night.

We started with some shots before ordering a few rounds of double rums, vodkas and gins. We chatted at the bar for a while. We joked, teased and flirted. It was nice. Although every guy in there wanted her attention, she only had eyes for me. Before long, it was time to go to the toilet. She went first and I held our spot at the bar. A few guys approached me and congratulated me for pulling someone so hot. However, one guy warned me that other guys may try something.