Sharing a Hotel Room with Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned I received a huge hug and a peck on the cheek. I mentioned that it was my turn and then made my way to take a piss. The words of the man echoed in my head. I know guys hit on hot girls. That's a part of life, but I wanted this hot girl for my own, but Zara wasn't mine. I had no reason to stop her if she wanted to go. As I returned to the bar I saw that a group of guys had indeed seen their chance and approached her. She was smiling and laughing with them so I decided to wait back to see how things played out.

One guy became a little too forward and groped her ass and started to force a kiss from her. I could tell she became uncomfortable. I walked over to the group and muscled between Zara and the guy who had been handsy.

"Hey babe, sorry for taking so long, do you want to go and dance?" I asked Zara, loud enough for all the guys to hear. I then pecked her in the cheek and took her by the hand. Zara beamed at me. She squeezed my hand back, handed me a drink, grabbed her own and walked us to the dance floor.

She pulled me close and said thank you in my ear. "The babe was a nice touch too" she giggled.

We continued to dance for a while, standing opposite each other and moving in time with the music. Zara was smiling the whole time, her eyes locked with mine. Someone bumped into her from behind and she fell against me. I caught her and began to sway with the beat. She made no attempt to break free. In fact she wrapped her arms around me. We continued like this until the next song before getting some more drinks.

When we returned to the dance floor, she resumed her position and pressed herself against me. She looked up into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and cutely screwed my face up. The song changed to a more Latina beat which excited Zara. She let go of me and turned around. She pressed her ass against my crotch and began to slowly grind on me. It felt amazing and my cock agreed, slowly twitching and swelling. She continued to grind on me, taking my hands and running them over her body. She controlled my hands from her hips to her stomach to her tits and then to her neck.

When the next song played she turned around again and pulled me close. "Did you like that?" she whispered. I looked her in the eyes, smiled and then nodded. Of course I did. Her ass against me felt incredible. The song changed again and this time it was a slow one. I grabbed Zara by the hips and pulled her towards me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and we rested our heads together, gently rocking with the music. She looked up at me with those big green eyes, blinked, pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, fuelled by desire and passion. We kissed each other for a few seconds before she nibbled my bottom lip.

After that, we continued dancing and grinding for another hour. We occasionally shared a few more lingering kisses. I became braver and started to feel Zara's tits and ass which was welcomed by soft moans of pleasure. She grabbed my ass and let her hands glide across my bulge. The heavy petting carried on until Zara asked to leave. We finished our drinks and headed back for the hotel.

When we arrived back in our room, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I lifted one of her legs up my own and pushed against her. She began to pant and moan softly. She then unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the floor. She kissed down my neck and over my chest before spinning me around and pushing me on the bed.

I looked up at her and she began to undress. Slowly lowering it to the floor. She hadn't worn a bra so her tits were exposed straight away. Her nipples were clearly hard but not as hard as my cock. She dropped the dress to the floor. She was wearing a red thong. I could clearly see from here that she was cleanly shaven, and wet.

"Fucking hell, you look so hot right now" I groaned, barely able to contain my arousal. Zara smiled and climbed up the bed to kiss me. We shared saliva for a few minutes. I tried to feel her tits but she slapped my hands away. Then she stopped kissing my lips and began to kiss my neck and down my chest. She unfastened my trousers and pulled them off, kissing my bulge through the fabric of my boxers.

"I've been thinking of sucking this all day" she trembled with excitement. She wrapped her fingers around the hem of my boxers and slowly pulled them down, down past my cock. I was now exposed to her. "Fuck it's big" she gasped.

She took it in one hand and began to slowly stroke it. I moaned in ecstasy at her touch. It felt amazing. She began to increase the pace, moving her whole hand from tip to base in a smooth motion. She moved around the bed between my legs. I could hear that she was still wearing her heels.

She squatted down and moved her face to my cock. She opened her mouth and licked my length. Then she kissed the tip a few times. She looked up and looked me in the eyes as she took my cock into her mouth for the first time. I groaned again, unable to hold eye contact. It felt incredible.

She began to take me further into her mouth before she started to gag on me. She sucked her saliva up and began to spit it back over my dick in an incredibly erotic way. She sucked on my balls while taking me in her hand and jerking me. The feeling was too much. I was getting close to exploding. "I'm going to cum" I grunted.

Zara took me back in her mouth and began to suck faster. She used her hand and mouth together to pleasure me. I couldn't last any longer. I placed my hand on her head and pushed her down as I came into her mouth. It was intense. Felt load after load shoot down her throat. Zara gagged and I removed my hand but she continued to suck me. I groaned out loud, my legs shaking. Finally I had my release and it felt so good.

My orgasm weakened and eventually stopped. Zara stopped sucking and stood up. She opened her mouth and I could see my load. She smiled and then swallowed it whole. It was so erotic.

"Fuck baby, that was hot. You taste so good!" Zara smiled. She looked down and saw that I was starting to go soft and looked a little disappointed.

"Thank you, that was incredible! You were amazing and so sexy!" I groaned, still catching my breath. I sat forward and pulled her onto me. He kissed again and I could taste my load on her tongue. "Your turn" I whispered in her ear.

I layed down again and moved Zara further up the bed until her legs opened over my mouth. I pushed her down until her pussy rubbed against me. I pulled her thong to one side and began to kiss her swollen lips. She leaned forward and used the headboard for balance.

Using my nose to stimulate her clit, I began to slide my tongue into her wet hole. She tasted amazing. I was lapping her juices. It was the juiciest peach. The more I lapped her juices the more they came flowing. Zara was moaning and began to grind into my face. I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled her down further. She began to grind faster. I could barely breathe but I kept licking and eating the delicious hole.

"Oh yeah just like that baby, yeah let me fuck your face" she groaned. "Oh fuck your gonna make me cum baby, fuck, don't stop! Don't stop!!" Zara cried out and began to tense. She really was about to cum.

She grinded faster against my face, my tongue deep inside her. She groaned and cried and I felt her cum. I felt the energy travel all across her body. Her cum tasted amazing and there was so much of it. She held her breath and tensed again. Suddenly I felt a stream of liquid cover my face.

"I fuck I'm squirting Dean, I'm squirting all over your face" Zara screamed

The fluid drenched my face. It flowed into my mouth. It tasted good. And there was plenty of it. I had a good 3 mouthfuls of it before Zara stopped shaking and slumped off me. We lay next to each other panting. My cock was once again swollen after that excitement.

I rolled over onto Zara and kissed her. I pulled her panties down and began to rub my cock against her soaking pussy. We both groaned again. Just as I had the tip of my cock at her opening, she rolled us over so she was on top.

"I want to ride you Dean, can you let me do that, let me ride this big cock of yours" Zara teased.

I nodded, the view was incredible. She reached down between her legs and took my cock in her hand. She grinded on it gently, covering it in a film of juice before rising up and sitting back on it. We both groaned and gasped as she slid down my length.

She lowered herself down slowly allowing her pussy to adjust to my large member. "You're so much bigger than Matt" she smiled. I smiled back and began to suck on her nipples.

She reached the base of my cock. She had taken my entire girth. We sat there, locked together. We kissed each other again.

"You are so fucking sexy Zara" I whispered in her ear. I felt her pussy twitch when I said this, a clear indication she liked it. She leant forward and began to slide up and down my cock. She went slow to start with and worked up to speed she could maintain. Her pussy gripped me so tightly. It felt so intense. Zara began to ride me faster now. The sound of our wet organs filled the air.

"Yeah you like fucking my baby, like riding my dick?" I said. Dirty talk was knew to me but the way Zara's pussy clenched as I said it told me she enjoyed it. "Fuck me Zara, fuck me you gorgeous slut"

With that comment Zara was pushed over the edge. Her pussy tightened and she let out a squeak as she came for a second time. She wrapped her hands around my neck and squeezed. Her pussy clenched around my dick so tightly. It felt so good that I could feel my orgasm building. Zara's pace slowed so I thrust up into her, her hands still around my throat, I fucked her pussy from below. She was still cumming and soon the feeling was too much to bear.

"I... going...to...cum" I grunted, unable to breath. Zara squeezed even tighter around my neck until I thought I would black out. At that exact moment I came, shooting ropes of cum into her pussy. She released her grip on my neck and sucked fresh air in again. This only intensified my orgasm. My dick began to twitch inside her, spilling every last drop of cum inside her until the feeling began to fade.

Zara collapsed on top of me. My cock still inside her. He both said nothing and tried to get our breaths back. My heart was racing and so was hers.

After a few minutes we kissed again. Zara eased herself off my cock and we were treated with a gloopy sound. She slumped up beside me. "Fuck that was better than I expected" she gasped. "That cock is a lot of fun"

"Thank you" I replied, smiling. "I don't mean to kill the mood, but I did cum inside you, was that okay?"

Zara smiled. She explained how she was taking the pill and that nothing could happen. "Feeling you cum inside me felt amazing. I definitely need to feel it again" she teased. We kissed each other again.

"You really are gorgeous, you know" I whispered. Zara smiled and stoked my face.

"I'm a gorgeous slut remember" she giggled. She the turned over and pressed her ass against me. She leant back and pulled me to her. I was now her big spoon. We lay there together gently stroking each other's fingers before falling asleep.