Sharing a Room with Heather & Ava

Story Info
Did 18-year old Ava watch her mom and I in the hotel room?
3.1k words
4.54
3.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G777R
G777R
2 Followers

This past weekend, I took a 4-day, 3-night roadtrip with my girlfriend, Heather, and her 18-year-old daughter, Ava. Heather and I have been together about 2 years and how we met is probably worth its own story, but the important background is that this is the first time I would spend any significant time with Ava.

To set the scene, Heather is a hot 39 year old blonde. I'd call her a MILF since she's had 3 kids but you wouldn't know it by looking at her. She's 5'8" and has been mistaken for Ava's older sister multiple times. She's got a nice ass and the most perfect natural 34B breasts I've ever seen. Her nipples are constantly hard and, anytime she goes out without a bra (which is often), they will clearly show through her top.

I didn't give Ava's looks any thought until recently. She has a nerdy alternative aesthetic, with dark hair, glasses, piercings, and a couple of tattoos that she has gotten in the last few months. Honestly, she's not really my type as I typically go for hot blondes (hence Heather).

Recently, I wouldn't exactly say Ava's "blossomed", but she has been dressing less conservatively and showing off her assets including her perky 32C breasts. She's a 5'9" volleyball player and is fit, which means her ass is damn near perfect. I remember when I noticed it just last month...it was the first time I had seen her in leggings and my jaw almost fell to the floor I was so shocked.

Our roadtrip was celebrating the teen's recent graduation from high school. Ava and I didn't know each other very well before the trip, but we were friendly. There was maybe even a little bit of light flirting from her side.

Before we went on the trip, I had questions for Heather about how this was all going to work out.

"Ok, what am I going to wear to bed?" This was probably the 6th logistics question I asked Heather about a week before we picked up Ava.

She sighed. "What's wrong with what you have on now?"

I looked down and thought about if I had any problems lounging around in a soft, black cotton t-shirt and black boxer briefs.

"Don't you think Ava might be uncomfortable seeing me in my underwear?"

"You and Ava are basically family at this point. She thinks of you like a step-dad." She put her hand on my face, and smiled. "Just don't overthink it". And I tried not to.

****

On the roadtrip we requested rooms with 2 queen beds each night, Heather and I in one bed and Ava in the other. I thought Ava might be pretty shy sharing a room with me, but it went as well as I could have hoped for. She didn't even react when I came out of the bathroom in my boxer briefs, even though I couldn't help but wonder if my bulge was too obscene.

~~Thursday: Night 1~~

The first night, Ava changed in the bathroom and came out in her "pajamas". I put pajamas in quotes because all she wore was a pair of her boyfriend's boxer briefs (damn, what an ass!) and what I think most would call a "cami". The cami was black, silky, and with a bit of lace over her cleavage. Cute, bordering on sexy, but not overtly.

Heather had let me know ahead of time that we wouldn't be having sex on the trip and I completely understood that she didn't want to risk getting caught and making her daughter uncomfortable. I for one was just loving life sharing a room with 2 objectively beautiful women: eye candy galore!

We settled into our beds: Heather and I in one and Ava in the other. I spooned Heather and it didn't take long for me to start to get hard. Again, I wasn't expecting anything, it just happens when I'm holding her and feeling her soft skin. After a few minutes, Heather reached back and was lightly stroking my cock through my underwear and I was quickly fully erect. The idea of doing any type of fooling around while Ava lay just a few feet away entered my mind and would not go away.

Since I wanted to respect Heather's wishes, I wasn't going to make any moves, but she took care of that for me. She slipped her hand into my boxer briefs and started stroking me. At this point, there was no turning back. I gently caressed her breasts and felt her nipples get even harder under her thin nightgown.

I was ready to see how far Heather would go. I placed the elastic of my underwear under my balls to be more unencumbered. I'm sure many of you know the move. Heather continued to keep me hard with her hand, but at this point, I didn't need any help. I lifted her nightgown and slowly, to keep the noise to a minimum and to give Heather a chance to stop me if she wanted to, placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

The light from the bathroom was on and I could see that Ava had her back to us. There was very little movement, just her steady breathing, but I still kept my eyes on her as I ever so slowly entered Heather. Heather's breath was getting ragged as I filled her up and paused, enjoying the sensation.

I had never had sex with someone else in the room before and the fact that the 18-year old daughter of my girlfriend was so close was unlocking a kink I didn't know I had. Could she hear us? I was pumping slowly in and out of Heather and we were being as close to silent as we could be, but the thought that she might know what was happening was turning me on.

Fueled by the scenario, it didn't take me long to reach the point of no return and I got close to Heather's ear to let her know. She nodded. I looked back at Ava as I started to come, unable to contain a quiet grunt. Heather let out a small gasp herself, but Ava remained still as I emptied myself into her mom. Leaving my cock to soften inside Heather's warmth, we both relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

~~Friday: Night 2~~

On the second night, Friday, Ava left one of her bags that had her boyfriend's boxer briefs in the car. I offered her one of mine so that she didn't have to run out and she surprisingly accepted. I conveniently forgot to mention that I had comfortable athletic shorts she could sleep in and was glad I did because I was definitely enjoying the view of her volleyball player's ass stretching the fabric of my boxer briefs.

Like the first night, the three of us went to bed at the same time. This time Ava wearing a top that was a bit more risque. It was a similar style with lace at the top, but instead of covering her stomach, it ended just below her breasts. I quickly got into bed when I saw what she was wearing as I knew looking at and thinking about Ava's flat stomach would leave me hard.

I had been thinking about the previous night and was hoping Heather was up for some more fun tonight. Earlier in the day when we had a moment alone, Heather had smirked and said "That was hot" when I asked her what she thought of the previous night. I felt comfortable to once again spoon her and this time I was already hard, partially thanks to thoughts of Ava's body. After a few minutes, Heather reached back and, in a replay from Thursday, stroked my cock.

I lifted my head from the pillow and looked towards Ava. I could see in the dim light that this time she was facing us, but it seemed like she was already asleep. I once again took my cock out and entered Heather while looking at her daughter.

I wasn't as careful and slow this time and Heather moaned softly. Honestly, I didn't want to be as careful and a part of me, maybe even a large part, wanted Ava to see me fucking her mom. I was also horny as fuck and I lifted one of Heather's legs so I could pound her more easily.

I still wasn't satisfied though and I decided to press my luck. I withdrew my cock and pushed Heather onto her back. While still mostly under the covers, I got on top. Heather hissed "Nooo", but she was smiling as she said it. I sank into her again and she felt even wetter than before.

Thursday, even if Ava was awake, it would have been difficult to see what was going on. This time, it looked and sounded like two people having sex. Quiet sex, but sex nonetheless. I looked over and Ava was still facing us. I couldn't tell whether she had her eyes opened, but I imagined she did and that she was touching herself. With that thought in mind, I quickly came, grunting more loudly than Thursday.

~~Saturday: Night 3~~

On the third and final night, Saturday, Ava was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Heather had clothes strewn on our bed, so after my shower, I laid down in the middle of Ava's bed on top of the covers and played around on my phone. Soon, Ava came out of the bathroom wearing another pair of boxer briefs I had given her. I had been anxious to see her top and was a bit disappointed when I noticed it covered more than each of the previous two. It was a thin, white, thin, short sleeve shirt.

As Heather replaced Ava in the bathroom to shower, Ava came to her bed (which I was laying on) and fiddled with items in her toiletry bag. She was standing there for about a minute before I looked over. She was bent over in my direction looking down, and I could see down her shirt. The top few buttons were undone and her breasts were clearly visible. A few thoughts ran through my mind: "Wow", "They're bigger than I thought", "So pert and perky", "I didn't know her nipples were pierced", and "How long have I been staring". By the time I got to the last thought I looked up and noticed Ava looking at me and smiling.

She kept smiling as she got into bed under the covers next to me (again, I was on top of the covers). I silently argued with myself about whether I should say something. I half wanted to apologize and half wanted to ask about her pierced nipples and ended up not saying anything.

Deciding to ignore the situation and pretend it didn't happen, I looked back at my phone while Ava did the same. Before long though, I noticed that there was some movement under the covers. It could have been that she had an itch, or was just fidgeting, it could have been anything, but it really seemed like Ava was touching herself. I stole quick glances out of the corner of my eye but I couldn't tell for sure. Ava sighed and put her phone down.

"Thanks for letting me wear your underwear".

"No problem. You look way better wearing them than I do", I laughed nervously.

Ava gave me a look. "You think so?"

"Definitely! You know you and your mom are both gorgeous. I'm looking forward to getting her to myself again..." I drifted off, realizing I was saying too much.

Ava smiled. "You know, you don't need to worry about me. You can pretend I'm not here if you want. I..."

She was about to say more, but we could hear that Heather was done with her shower and was leaving the bathroom, so instead, Ava turned over and faced away from me and towards the other bed.

A few minutes later I was in my bed with Heather and we were all ready to go to sleep. Well, I was ready for something else after all the teasing and I hoped that Heather felt the same way. Heather closed the bathroom door and the room got very dark. I questioned her about it and she said she thought it would help us sleep. Feeling very disappointed that tonight was our last night and it sounded like we wouldn't be doing anything, I still took up my normal position of spooning her as she got into bed.

In a repeat of Thursday and Friday, I got hard against Heather's ass. As I expected, Heather didn't react and I resigned myself to falling asleep. But just as I was drifting off, Heather turned over and whispered in my ear.

"I wanted it dark so we could do more", and she pulled the covers off of both of us, took my cock out and started stroking it.

I instinctively looked in Ava's direction. My eyes had adjusted and unlike what I originally thought, there was a lot that could still be seen. Although there wasn't light coming from the bathroom, the curtains in front of the window left gaps through which light was coming in from the parking lot outside. I could clearly see that, for the 2nd straight night, Ava was facing our bed.

Emboldened by Heather's aggressiveness, and the tacit approval of Ava earlier in the night, I decided to be aggressive myself. I'm dominant and Heather submissive, so it was natural for me to prop myself up, put my hand on the back of Heather's head and guide her to my cock. She didn't hesitate and I felt my cock get enveloped in her mouth.

A side note, Heather's head game is really good. Only her gag reflex (she can't take my entire cock down her throat, but we're working on it) and the fact that she rarely swallows and never lets me cum on her pretty face keeps it from being top notch. Otherwise, she excels, especially with her tongue. There are times I am completely mesmerized wondering how she makes it feel like two tongues are pleasuring me at once.

As Heather was swirling her tongue against my cock head, I was looking over at Ava. Could she see the silhouette of her mom between my legs, her mom's ass in the air, and my hand on her mom's head as she bobbed up and down on my cock? If she was awake, she definitely heard it. Heather makes sure her mouth is nice and wet and uses a lot of spit when going down on me. The sound of a quality blowjob is unmistakable and this was no different, especially the pop when my cock slipped from Heather's mouth.

"Good girl", I whispered,still looking at Ava and really directing my comment to both her and her mom.

I was going to come soon if Heather kept this up, so I took her off my cock and got out of bed, standing between the two beds, standing feet, actually inches away from a sleeping(?) Ava. I took my shirt and underwear off and was nude, my cock hard and wet from Heather's spit, so close to Ava. I planned my excuse in my head, if Heather asked, that I was just making sure Ava was still asleep. But of course what I wanted was for her to see my rock hard cock. See what I was about to do to her mom.

I got back on the bed where Heather was sitting and took her nightgown off so she was completely nude. I pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs. I hadn't gone down on her the previous two nights as I know how loud she can be when I use my mouth on her. This time, I couldn't resist but almost immediately she groaned loudly in pleasure. We both froze and looked towards Ava. Ava shifted in bed. It was dark, but I could tell she was still facing our direction.

I slowly crept up Heather's body leaving a trail of kisses along the way. I spent a few minutes playing, pinching, and sucking on her nipples, one of her favorite things. Little gasps and moans would escape her lips, but they were quiet enough to not wake Ava.

Assuming of course, Ava was still asleep. I had my doubts. As I looked over, I could see the sheets over Ava's body rise and fall. Her breathing seemed quick.

I was rock hard from the blowjob, kissing Heather, and from the idea of Ava possibly being awake and watching us. I knew I wouldn't last long as I flipped Heather onto her stomach and raised her hips. Heather was very wet and I slipped in easily. Doggy is the only position that Heather can come from and I hoped she would come tonight. I felt animalistic as I pounded her from behind. Even though I felt like I was losing control, I was able to keep my wits about me and not make too much noise. The loudest part was definitely the slapping sound each time I bottomed out in Heather.

Without warning, Heather frantically hissed "I'm gonna come!"

With urgency, I pushed Heather's face into the pillow. Like I mentioned, Heather normally comes loudly...very loudly. The pillow smothered most of the sound, but it would be unmistakable to anyone awake in the room that Heather was having an orgasm.

I was right behind her. Feeling Heather come around my cock while I fucked her from behind and pushed her head into the pillow would have normally been enough, but then I looked over to Ava and imagined what she might be experiencing. The sounds she was hearing and the silhouettes she was seeing.

Suddenly I was in the middle of one of the best orgasms of my life. The next day, Heather took me aside and said I had muttered "Fuck" and then let out a series of groans. I actually don't remember.

The next thing I do remember, I was laying on my back with Heather snuggled up next to me, both of us catching our breaths.

If you had asked me after all that whether I thought Ava was awake during any of those three nights, I would have said probably not. But then, Ava messaged me today:

AVA: I had such a great time on the trip!

ME: Me too! I can't wait for the next one

AVA: I know! Next time I'll come with you guys ;-)

ME: Hm? Didn't you come with us this time?

AVA: Not at the same time, but I did later at night when you were both sleeping

ME: Oh!

AVA: :-)

G777R
G777R
2 Followers