Sharing Anna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I'll sort that out too,"

I finished getting the bath ready and went back out to see Anna. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Are you OK sweetie?" I gently asked her.

"Yeah," she said flatly.

"Come, can I clean you up?" I asked her.

She nodded in permission.

I picked her up and carried her to the bath, putting her down next to it.

I got in and reached out for her, "Come baby," I called affectionately.

She got in and I held her as she curled up like an actual baby, "I'm sorry sweetheart" I whispered to her, "I didn't mean it."

She looked up at me submissively, "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, I enjoyed it, but I didn't mean it. I should have been more gentle with you,"

"Oh, OK then. Thank you," she said sweetly.

"And you don't need to be embarrassed, sweetie. You have no idea how much I enjoy you," I admitted.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yep. I didn't want you to be upset, I told you, you can always say no. Why didn't you say no?" I asked her, "I mean you said the word, but I can't say I heard it like you wanted me to stop."

"I didn't want to say no. I just felt bad especially after I orgasmed," she told me.

"OK baby, I see. I should have been more sensitive, I'll take that for next time. Just know that you make me feel extremely good and that I didn't mean to upset you," I said.

"I want to know if you liked all of it though," she asked.

"I'm sorry to say that I did. I told you I do things because they felt fucking great."

"I wasn't sure if you just liked being mean to me," she told me.

"Ohh baby, no that's not right at all. I don't like being mean to you, I mean I don't slap you and physically hurt you. What I like is seeing you do very bad things, like rub my cock with cum from your pussy," I explained, "I can see why you think that's mean, but keep in mind that it's bad for me to want as well. Especially in front of Mike. The only difference is that I don't really care."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean that I find it unlikely that men like us would use their friends cum to jerk their cock," I said, "I mean what's next? I eat it? No thanks. You can see how it's pushing a boundary, not just for you but for me and Mike as well. We aren't here for each other, we're here for you...and ourselves."

"I see what you mean now," she replied, "Do you think Mike was disgusted?"

"Haha, nope! He was rock hard at how filthy that was. I'd let you do it again just to prove it," I cheekily responded.

"Can I ask him?" Anna seriously asked.

"Absolutely not! I mean seriously Anna? Get real," I replied, "Think about it, what would you even say? 'Oh Mike, did it make you horny when I jerked Trent off with your cum?' I don't even understand what the correct response to that would be," I mocked the question.

Anna giggled, "I hear the problem now, I won't ask him."

"Well thank fucking god! I was about to pack my shit and leave before that interrogation" Mike shouted from the room.

I laughed hard, "Well that should answer your question. Now sweetheart don't take this the wrong way... but please shut the fuck up."

I sighed and pulled Anna closer, conversation time was over.

"I feel much better now, thank you," she said sweetly through her giggling, "Oh, but... is this going to be a regular thing?" She asked.

"I don't know, sweetheart," I answered, knowing that I was leaning towards a likely yes.