Sharing Anna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the hotel 20 minutes later and thankfully I had recovered from the drive.

I swelled up briefly thinking about how cheeky it was to bring her to Mike after I just unloaded in her cunt.

Anna interrupted my naughty thoughts to tell me, "I should have wiped up some more, I'm really wet," lightly panting as she said it.

"I don't see the problem?," I said as I looked around her to find some visible explanation for what she was telling me.

"Walking is making my lips slide over my clit. It's tickling me," she coyly admitted.

I stopped in my track, my dick throbbed from knowing that. I pulled her towards me, "Uhhh little girl," I frowned and groaned painfully as my heart rate elevated, "Tell me the truth, are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"I mean, I can't deal with knowing that," I told her, covering my chubbed up cock in between us, "Do you see what you're doing to me?"

She giggled, "I'm sorry."

"Mmm no. Don't be sorry, little girl," I groaned, "It just kills me to know that my cum is making you rub yourself in public... fucking hell," I paused and started again, "OK sweetheart, don't take this the wrong way... but please shut up and go to the restaurant. Thank you."

We started walking again, I could see Anna's face frown in pleasure and hear her panting as we arrived.

We stopped to be seated and I looked down to see her flushed face. Her own pussy was making her undeniably hot.

The waitress brought us to the table and pulled a chair out, I saw Anna properly looked up and her eyes widen when she realised that Mike was sitting at the table. I smirked happily, I was even more thrilled that she was used and horny.

Mike got up and gave Anna a kiss on the cheek, "Good evening little lady," he flirtatiously greeted her.

"Hi Mike, I didn't know you were coming," she responded hesitantly.

"Mike," I jumped in, extending a handshake to say hello.

We sat down and the waitress left the table.

"Sorry to make you wait, you'll no doubt hear about that shortly," I continued.

Mike's eyebrows raised curiously as he glanced over to Anna, "Are you OK little lady?" He asked her.

Anna's face was still flushed, I don't think she wanted to tell him that cum was making her play with herself.

"She's quite fine," I responded for her after she paused, "This little lady's problem is that -"

"Trent!," she interrupted me.

"Yes darling?"

Anna shook her head, begging me not to blatantly say it out loud.

"It's fine," I insisted, "Yes, so she's feeling a bit hot and long story short, she wasn't expecting to be caught in this situation - given how hot she's feeling, and why," I finished.

Mike looked puzzled, "OK well, to be honest... I don't know what the fuck that even means, so let's move on. As long as you're OK Anna?"

"Yes, I'm OK," she affirmed.

I looked him in the face and shook my head, as though he was some sort of moron.

We started chatting and I broke the ice by telling the story about my unfortunate interaction with Katie. That was enough to relax them both and at least make Anna giggle so she would cheer up.

Her discomfort was coming across as though she was unhappy to see Mike, had to manage his own expectations if he thought she was just going to jump into his lap.

Mike quickly realised that he would have to work to make her comfortable, just as he did last time.

"Well, I think Katie would fully understand if she saw how gorgeous Anna is tonight," Mike complimented her, "Surely she would recognise how impossible it would be not to have multiple men wanting to come to the hotel."

"Indeed," I said in agreeance, "I'm sure Katie would fully understand if she knew how difficult my week has been after Anna's naughty show last week. She'd probably suggest I should book two nights."

Mike laughed and moved closer to Anna, "My weeks been hard as well. Extremely hard... especially in the morning," he teased her cheekily, "How has your week been Anna?"

"Ohhh, great question!" I said enthusiastically as she was put on the spot, "I'd love to hear all about your week Anna."

My poor little girl looked like a deer staring at oncoming traffic, as we waited for her response.

"It's been..." she started, "Painful at first, then very... restless."

"Restless?" Mike pushed for more as I grinned.

"Restless like when you walked in sweetie?" I asked her.

Anna sighed at my inability to let the topic go, "Yes, restless like walking in."

Mike was intrigued and wanted to understand what I meant earlier, "What made you restless walking here, little girl?"

Anna started to get flush again, she was clearly still restless.

I wanted to hear her to say it again so I started, "Well, I can provide some context. As you can see, this little girl got into my car dressed like so. And despite my best intentions to wait until after dinner... you can't just dangle a juicy steak in front of a hungry animal and expect it not to eat."

"Fair," Mike responded.

"Exactly. So, I tried to clean up the evidence but...then what happened Anna?" I opened and turned to Anna for the rest.

"Umm, well..." she panted, wiggling on her wet little pussy on the chair out of nervousness, "There was still some there, and it umm, it made me slippery."

"And by slippery she means that her own little pussy rubbed itself while she walked," I announced.

Mike's eyes opened as he became even more excited, "I think I understand. I mean, I could be more sure if I saw it. But it makes a lot of sense.'

"Mhmm. Well that all sounds very... appropriate, and Anna does need to be taken the bathroom to clean up some more. Don't you Anna?" I responded.

Anna nodded.

"OK, I'll take you to the bathroom," Mike eagerly stated.

They got up and I clarified with Mike, "Behave though, I'm not sitting here for 15 minutes waiting."

"Fair enough," Mike replied with a grin and walked Anna to the bathroom.

I'm not sure where it actually was but it seemed like they had to leave the restaurant to go, either that or he was taking her on a longer walk.

As I watched her walk away, she definitely appeared to be struggling. She wore that frown that demonstrated the distraction between her legs.

After a few minutes they came back, she was still flustered, but walking easier none the less. Mike sat down, "Yep I see what you mean. I did just do a quality check, you know, to understand how slippery and sensitive we're talking."

"Go on," I waited for more.

"I mean obviously I asked and she let me give her a little up skirt tickle to check," he explained, "And yeah, she was quite well coated, and she very responsive to some gentle circling. Cleaning up has helped her for now but since cum isn't the only source of wetness, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again," he advised.

"Wonderful analysis," I replied, "But, I'd really like to see what 'very responsive' means. Hmm, Anna?" I pressed.

"You want me to show you, now?" Anna asked gently.

"Correct, if you could please show me right now," I requested, "Here's a jacket, just for a moment. I can't really control how interested I am in matters related to you little girl," I said as I placed the jacket over her legs.

Mike watched on in awe as Anna reached under the jacket and hiked her skirt up. She looked around first and since no one was paying attention she took a deep breath as she reached in between her legs.

"Good girl, sweetheart," I whispered to her as I leaned forward, giving her my full attention, "Show me how Mike touched you."

Anna looked up at me and nodded, "It was like this," she panted.

Anna rubbed her little pussy and frowned, which quickly turned into her body jolting as she rubbed herself gently.

"Fucking hell," I moaned appreciatively.

"Mmm," Mike groaned, squeezing down on his cock and shuffling in his chair.

"Trent," Anna softly said after she stopped demonstrating how sensitive she was.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Why won't my tingling go away?" She asked in a genuinely curious tone.

Mike and I grinned at her sweet curiosity, "I don't know little girl. Why do you think?"

Mike continued grinning at her, darting his eyes back and forth to me, waiting in anticipation for her answer.

"I don't know, I just think I'm not being a very good girl," she answered.

Mike and I were beaming, what was there to say?

"I don't know what to tell you sweetheart. I know why I'm so 'tingly' for you," I teased, "Are you saying that you don't think it was the little slippery tickle your own pussy teased you with?"

"Uhh, not entirely," she admitted, "Because it won't stop."

"Haha aww sweetheart," I answered, "Well, you're probably right."

"Go on, Anna, tell us what you think it is," Mike pressed her.

Anna took a deep breath, "Well, I think I'm nervous and it makes me excited."

"Nervous?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," she responded, "I think you two are making me nervous and making me tingle."

"You know Anna, one thing I know about women is that, you can't just MAKE them tingle," Mike told her, "They have to want it."

Anna was taken back, again being put on the spot.

"He's right," I intervened, "I mean, if someone you thought was disgusting sat here and grabbed his cock because he thought you were sexy, that doesn't absolutely equate to a woman telling them how wet she is," I teased her.

"You're right," Anna agreed, "But it's still you two."

"That's all up to you Anna," I said, "I can't believe I have to say this, but obviously what you're saying is that the answer to your question lays in the fact that you're excited about Mike being here, and you're stimulated by the anticipation of what we're going to do to you. Likewise, so are we."

Mike still hadn't wiped the smile off his face, "Mmm very stimulated indeed," he commented, "I absolutely can't wait to take you up stairs," he made himself clear as Anna wiggled in her seat.

"On that note, if no one's looking for dessert then let's take the little girl upstairs," I announced.

"Agree, I think she needs to be looked after," Mike responded.

"Come, sweetheart," I said extending my hand and walking her out of the restaurant.

We got into the lift and as we got some privacy, Mike took her free hand and brought it to his bugle.

When I realised, I slowly turned her around to face him and encouraged her to give him what he wanted. I pressed up against her and nuzzled into her neck, feeling her ass and waist as Mike moaned and guided her hand along his shaft through her pants.

"You've already given Trent a bit of attention tonight, I think it's my turn now," Mike provocatively said to her, sticking his finger down her lace top to tease her nipples.

"Is that what you're both going to do to me? Take turns?" She asked seductively.

"Mmm I don't know yet, little girl. There's no formal agenda, we'll just do what we need to do to you, and what we think you need done to you," I said, "And you'll be a good little girl and take it, won't you baby?"

"Uhh, I think so," she moaned.

"Think?" I emphasised.

"Trent's not asking you sweetie, he's telling you that you'll take it," Mike blatantly clarified.

"Ohh," Anna panted.

I grinned with pursed lips behind her at Mike, cheekily pleased with his clarification.

The elevator door opened and we made our way to the hotel room. It was nice and spacious to walk into which was perfect.

"Let me clean Anna up properly first," I offered to Mike, who nodded in agreeance since a decent amount of time had passed since I came in her.

I loved cleaning her up, I wanted her to prepare her specifically.

I brought her to the bathroom and removed her clothes. I undressed myself as well and brought her into the shower. I soaped us up and washed us off, but her little used pussy needed a bit more attention.

"Open your legs properly sweetie," I said, bringing the handheld shower head to her pussy. I kneeled down and pushed my finger into her to properly wash her sticky hole.

"Does Mike not like what you liked?" She asked me quietly.

"Mmm, I'm sure he does, but not after 2 hours..." I responded, "Can't blame him."

"Oh," she replied, learning about what we like, "So all men like it?"

"No darling. Well, look I don't know. I just know that I definitely wanted you back, even though you were a naughty girl and let Mike cum in you," I explained, "Why, sweetheart?"

"I just wondered," she answered.

"And that's where we'll leave it," I told her, "You don't need to know what we're going to do, you just need to know that we're doing it because we want to. If Mike wants to feel your cum filled pussy, he'll feel your cum filled pussy."

Her cunt twitched around my finger, "Uhh, my little girl likes that," I said, taking my finger out now that she was clean, "Don't tempt me sweetheart, it was already naughty of me to give you a load before dinner."

I brought her out of the shower and helped her put her clothes back on, although her panties were too soaked to bother with.

"How come your not putting your clothes back on?" She asked.

I put my underwear back on, "Because I don't want them on. You on the other hand should let Mike decide what he wants to take off, and when," I told her, "You're only leaving your panties off because I literally just cleaned you up. But you're assuming Mike wants you naked and wants to fuck you. Did he say that though?" I asked her.

"Oh, no...I guess he didn't," she realised.

"Mmm. See sweetheart, you don't need to know what we're going to do. You don't need to guess, and you don't need to offer," I explained, "Besides, it's not as simple as just assuming that the only enjoyable part is sticking our cocks in you," I told her disapprovingly.

Anna got embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I'll do as you say" she apologised to me.

"You don't need to apologise sweetheart, I just want you to understand that just because you think you want to be fucked straight away, doesn't mean that we want that. All I can tell you about what I want is that, I want you to leave the decisions up to those with the experience to do so. So that's me, and Mike, not you really," I put her in her place, "Do you understand?"

Anna was pink with embarrassment, "I understand, I just get nervous" she responded.

"Good girl," I assured her and picked her up to sit her on the sink, "It's OK sweetheart. There is one decision you can always make - and that is 'no'. Whatever we do, we do it for two reasons, one is that it feels fucking great for us, and two is that it's going to feel fucking great for you. But if something doesn't make you feel fucking great, you can always say no and we'll stop. And let me be very clear about this: Mike WILL stop or I'll make him. But he's here because I trust him with you, I know how much he enjoys you, and I know he'll do a very good job at spoiling you"

"OK baby?" I asked her before giving her a passionate kiss.

"OK, I believe you," she told me.

"Good," I said kissing her some more and placing my hands on each of her knees, "Are you ready" I asked rhetorically as I checked for myself. I pushed her knees apart firmly and slid my hand up her inner thigh under her skirt as she watched me.

I reached her soft bare lips and stroked two fingers down her slit to feel her readiness, "Ok tempt me a little bit more and show me baby," I seductively told her, as my fingers made their way to her sweet little opening. I circled her entrance and pressed firmly on it.

"Uhhh," she moaned, "Ohhh."

I grinned at her as I worked her back up for Mike and started to feel her juices moisten her opening, "Mmmm, that's my good little girl," I moaned at her, "You're so easily wet, my perfect little slut!"

Her hand grasped onto my forearm as I wiped her moisture from her hole to her clit and rubbed her firmly, "Oh sweetie! Is this what happened when Mike checked on you earlier? Hmmm?" I questioned her.

Anna started to jolt from the stimulation, "Ahhh!" She let out a desperate moan, "He, uhhhh! Yes! It felt like this!"

I rubbed her for a few more seconds, watching her open her own legs more for me, showing me she was really ready, "OK little girl, you're definitely ready. Close your legs and go to Mike now."

I pulled her off the bench and ushered her out of the bathroom, the door was open the whole time so I knew Mike heard it all, he might have even watched it.

I walked towards the door to watch it play out. Mike was standing at the wall with his cock in his hand, patiently stroking himself as he waited for her.

"Come here Anna," he called to her, "I've been waiting for you. Are you ready for me?" He asked.

Anna bit her lip as she walked towards him, "I'm ready for you."

"Good, because you asked so many questions I though Trent was going to really tell you off," he said, "Can you take care of this for me? I want to talk to you."

She put her hands out and took over jerking his cock firmly but slowly.

"The truth is, in the first place Trent doesn't know what I'm going to do to you," he said, holding her chin up, "Only I know."

She looked up at him as he held her face in place, he took a deep breath and shut his eyes, "That's really good Anna," he relished the moment, "Now, I would like it if you got on your knees and put me in your mouth."

Anna got on her knees and he fed his cock into her mouth, "Ahhh! That's it, you've made me wait so long I'm really aching Anna," he moaned as licked up his precum.

Mike nodded at her, giving her permission to take more. As she took more of him in, I walked out of the bathroom to watch closer.

Anna coated him with saliva and worked to suck his cock. Mike put his hand on her head, preparing to get rougher, "Uhhh" He moaned, starting of gently pulling her head forward, "Yeah, suck me harder sweetie."

Once she got a harder rhythm he urged her, "Take me deeper please sweetie!" And pulled her head forward with a little thrust into her throat.

"Ohh Yes! That's what I need." he moaned as he continued to make her take him deeply which caused her to gag, "Just a bit more! uhhhh" He encouraged her to keep going.

"Mmm" he growled, "Last one," He thrust into her throat and held her in place, "Fuck!" He growled from the enjoyment of her mouth before letting her go.

He lifted up her chin again, guiding her to stand up to give her kiss, "This little mouth sucks cock really well," he told her, "Let's take these off," he insisted as he started to undress her.

I stood up, ready to join in this time and walked over to the bed behind while she wasn't looking.

I sat on the side and tapped my legs to Mike, wanting her to come and sit on me. He walked her backwards and unknown to her, started sitting her down on my lap.

"Hey sweetheart," I said as I took her hips to pull her down to me, "You did really good just now, I loved watching to take that," I purred.

"Now, I want to show you to Mike, put your legs up please," I instructed her, lifting her legs up on to my thighs, placing her feet flat on my thighs.

I opened my thighs more so her legs would part more, and looped one hand under her thigh to reach her pussy and rub it for her, "Show Mike your how wet your little pussy is sweetie," I teased her as she faced Mike with her cunt on display.

"Look at that," Mike moaned appreciatively, dropping to his knees in front of her.

Anna squirmed as I rubbed her little cunt in front of him, "Oh my god!" She moaned, "Uhhh"

I nodded at Mike as though to tell him he could, and should play with her.

He eagerly reached out and started pushing a finger inside her, watching her face as she reacted to us appreciating her young hole.

"Ohhh Mike!" She moaned as he inserted a second finger and leaned in to taste her pussy.

I watched down from her shoulder, he wiggled his fingers inside her little hole while he devoured her exposed pussy.