Sharing Bed at Bachelor Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharing bed with older male, second part.
1.6k words
4.59
25k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The majority of the house slept the morning the away after a long night. In the afternoon, the house started getting ready for the day. Just more bars during the day. I hopped in the shower and within seconds heard a FaceTime call going off in the bathroom. Thinking it was mine, I hoped out of the shower and noticed it was Damon's phone and it was Aaron calling. I hopped back in the shower not wanting to answer someone else's phone. After the call ended, Aaron tried FaceTiming agin. Not sure if it was an emergency, I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered the call.

Aaron let out an audible gasp when I answered the phone. "Is my handsome husband in there with you Garret?" he asked.

I replied no and explained Damon had just left his phone in the bathroom.

"No worries" he said "but if you have a minute, I'd love to talk about what you are looking for in a career."

I remained shirtless in my towel and sat down on the bed. We spoke and Aaron was very honest stating he didn't have any openings that would work but did say, "If you are looking for cash on the side, I may have some odd jobs that you would be perfect for. I'd even be willing to write a recommendation that might help you land your dream job. I know a lot of people in this business that you'd love to work for."

Cash and help finding a job after graduation sounded like a win-win. I assumed this was stuff around the office Aaron didn't want to hire someone full time to do.

Aaron then said, "Damon's birthday is next week and I'm still trying figure out what to get him. Would you help me with that?" I agreed and Aaron continued, "Damon and I have been together for the last 15 years and we both have an infinity for young boys like yourself. I'm hoping for his bday, that you would consider giving quite a show while you stay with him."

I was nervous, but curious what Aaron had in my mind so I continued to listened.

"He mentioned he had the honor of accidentally grabbing your thick, hard shaft this morning and he can't stop thinking about it. He mentioned you were straight so just curious if you'd be willing to give him a strip show, lap dance and let him watch you jerk off. He knows he's not allowed to do anything else sexual with you, unless I'm there. For this, I'd pay you $500.00."

I thought about it and was still horned up from thid morning and needed cash, so I agreed.

"Great" said Aaron, "grab my number from

Damon's phone and text me. We can plan this gift together so it's perfect!"

I did what he said and texted him right away. Aaron was MUCH more forward than Damon. He kept complimenting me, asking about what clothing I had and asking for pictures to make sure Damon would like it. I knew he was enjoying it too!

Aaron stated he wanted it to be a surprise to Damon. He wanted me to wait until Damon went into the bathroom, lock the bedroom door and then when Damon came out the show would begin. Aaron had me set up a playlist with some of Damon's favorite fuck songs. I was nervous the other housemates might hear, but luckily most of them had ventured to a near by bar.

I was laying in bed when Damon walked in while FaceTiming Aaron. Damon said, "Garrett, I just need to grab a few things real quick and then plan to head to the bar if you want to walk together." I agreed, but knew what the real plan was.

Damon entered the bathroom and I swiftly got up, locked the bedroom door and took of my sweat shirt and sweat pants. Underneath was an outfit picked out by Aaron that consisted of a tight tank top and some short soccer shorts. I obviously hadn't planned for this situation so I pieced together what I could. I did have my workout spandex underneath that Aaron was drooling over and said Damon would love them.

I stood by the bedroom door, turned down the lights and started the music. I could hear Damon and Aaron talking on the phone while Damon opened the bathroom door. Damon came out of the bathroom and looked confused, but then saw me standing there in my outfit. He was definitely interested in what was happening.

Aaron said, "Damon, I know it's a week early but you deserve a memorable birthday gift, so I present to you a show with the young and gorgeous Garrett!" Aaron ended the call and Damon was overcome with excitement.

With that, I turned the music up and had Damon sit on the edge of our bed. I stepped back and started to dance. I wish I was a better dancer, but knew this wasn't about how well I could dance. Just getting close to Damon and thrusting my hips was enough for him. I slowly removed my shirt and made my way right in front of Damon. He let his hands sensually move all around my chest and back. He opened his legs, pulled my body in between them and started licking my nipples. This was such a turn on for me and I could feel myself getting hard.

I stepped back again and turned my back to Damon. I bent over and removed my shorts. As I was bent over I felt Damon deliver a firm spank to my cheek and then continue to massage my ass. His fingers were all over

my body, including kneading my ass and grabbing my cock.

I knew Aaron wanted him teased so I knew I couldn't make this a quick show. I turned around and continued to grind on Damon. Our hard cocks were now rubbing against each other. Damon's eyes and hands continued to explore my young body. I got down of my knees, ran my hands up and down his thighs and placed my head on his lap. I could feel his cock pushing through shorts and rubbed my face and mouth over it.

Now was time for the big reveal. Despite having his hand on my cock numerous times, Damon had never actually seen mine. I stood back and teased pulling my spandex off getting closer and closer to finally showing Damon my young cock.

I finally let my hard cock pop out. It flopped up and hit my abs. Damon's eyes never left my body. My cock is 7.5 inches and I've never had any complaints. I got closer to Damon and stood up on the bed. I was know standing over Damon, who was sitting/leaning on the bed. My cock and balls were in his face as I brushed it around his head and face. i could feel his tongue licking my cock, balls and ass hole. I hopped down and straddled Damon. My naked body doing things I never imagined. Damon was clearly enjoying the show and started to take his pants off. He removed his shorts and underwear and had me straddle him again. His cock was probably 6 inches and girthy.

While on top of him, he licked my nipples and then spread my cheeks. The tip of his cock probing around my virgin asshole. Aaron had said Damon knew not to fuck me as they considered it cheating if the other wasn't present, but Damon seemed like he was willing to risk it all.

I go off of Damon, despite him grabbing my hips to try to keep me there and walked into bathroom. There was chair in the bathroom for the vanity. I moved the chair into the middle of the bathroom and turned the shower on. Without any instructions Damon sat down in the chair

I hopped in the shower and started soaping myself up. I continued to tug on my cock and give devilish looks towards Damon, while he stroked his cock. I bent over to give a view inside my tight asshole and I heard him scoot his chair closer. I turned around and he was right at the edge of the shower.

While stroking with his right hand, he kept reaching out with this left hand to touch me or pull me closer. Sitting down, he was eye level with my cock. I kept stroking and could feel myself get ready to finish. I could tell he was getting closer too, but looked like he was waiting to see me cum.

I stepped directly in front of him, put my

left on the shower rod for support and kept stroking. He used his left to handle to fondle my balls. He could sense me getting closer and refused to take his eyes of my cock.

He kept moaning my name, which drove me wild. I sprayed cum out of my pulsating cock and it landed on chest. The next few shots landed on his lap, including his cock.

Once that happened, he came but shot his load towards the ground, rather than at me.

We both remained in our positions for a minute as we came down from intense orgasms. I started to get out of the shower and I as I walked past, Damon gave my softening cock another squeeze to drain all the cum he could.

He stood up, while still fondling my cock, and said, "God Damn. That was the best birthday gift ever." With that he gave my cock one more squeeze and hoped in the shower.

I later received a text from Aaron stating Damon loved the gift and Aaron was hoping for a similar show when we returned home.