Sharing Bed during Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck..." she whispered. Her hand back on my cock, now cautiously moving faster up and down my shaft. I let my other hand move down and found its way to her panties. I moved my hand in between the laced panties and her soft skin, sliding it down to the radiant heat as my fingers found her pussy. Fuck she was so wet, never had I experience wetness like this. My finger effortlessly found its way inside her, and Sophie almost jumped with a high-pitched moan, as my finger entered her. I wasn't sure how far my sister wanted to go as we sat like this for a bit. I was unsure until she would stand up in the bed, her hands would slide her panties down her legs. She then laid down on her back, her legs slightly apart giving me a wonderful view of her pussy.

"Would you?" she asked. Now I knew how far she wanted to take this, she wanted it all the way. I slid the blanket off my legs, and quickly grabbed my wallet at the bedstand. I fumbled a bit with the condom, as my thoughts raced through my head. I was about to have sex with my little sister. Did it bother me? No, not anymore, I wanted it too. I slid the condom over my cock and moved towards Sophie.

"You sure about this sis?" I asked.

"That's not something you normally would ask your sister," she giggled, and I laughed with her. She was right, but neither of us cared.

"Yes bro, I want you to be my first," she continued. This surprised me a bit, I had thought her and Tom, her ex-boyfriend, had already done it. I guess not, but truth be told I was happy that I would be her first.

I moved over her and kissed her again. I could sense her nervousness, as I broke the kiss and started to guide my cock towards the entrance of her pussy. I slowly inserted myself inside my sister. The tip of my cock first, as her pussy lips made way for me. Slowly pushing myself deeper inside of her. I heard her exhale sharply as I was in almost all the way. She might had been very wet, but she was pretty tight.

I slowly moved almost all the way out, before going back in, slightly picking up the pace with each thrust. Sophie started to moan with the cutest little moans I had ever heard. Fuck it felt so weird to see my nude sister under me, but I was so turned on by the view. I continued to increase the pace slowly, and I would fuck her for a few minutes.

Sophie then sat up and pushed me to the side. As my cock slid out of her, it made a little "plop" sound which made us both laugh. We were still just silly brother and sister, but in a very serious act. I was now laying on by back and Sophie sat up straddling me. She gave me such a cute smile, as she grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy, as she sat down on me. As she rode me, I placed my hands on her butt cheeks. I must admit, Sophie had made me like small butts too. They weren't as soft, but the firmness was amazing.

Sophie giggled, watching how I was enjoying myself. I looked up at her seeing how her breasts bounced in the rhythm of her riding me. My hands took their turn, from fondling her breasts to her butt. I was in heaven and starting to get close.

My breathing got more intense and Sophie was now laying down on top me. I felt her warm breath on my neck and her breasts pressed against my chest. Her moans were louder, and she picked up the pace.

"I'm getting close Soph," I whispered. This made her sit up slightly, as she looked me deeply in the eyes. Her breathing got faster and with each exhale, each moan, more air escaped her lips blowing right into my face. She was working hard for me, and it couldn't hold it in anymore.

My arms wrapped around her back, as she continued, until I couldn't take it anymore. My entire body was flexing, as I came. Sophie kept going, although not as fast, but fuck it was the best orgasm I've ever had. She slowed down until coming to a complete stop, giggling as she watched me in ecstasy.

She kept sitting on me, with my cock still inside her that would slowly begin to retract.

"Did I do good?" she asked.

"You are a natural," I replied trying to control my breathing.

"Yay!" she simply said, as she leaned down giving me a kiss before she went into the bathroom.

She came back in a few minutes later, still naked before hopping under her own blanket smiling wide. I left for the bathroom to get washed up a bit. My head was a mess, so many thoughts but overpowered by the pleasure I had just experienced.

I went back to the bedroom and Sophie was already laying with closed eyes. I must return the favor tomorrow I thought as I got under my own blanket.

I was so focused on finding a pretty little chica here in Spain, not realizing I had one right under my nose. I kissed my sister on her forehead, before closing my eyes, happy and satisfied.

12