All Comments on 'Sharing Bed during Family Vacation'

by SomeOddThoughts

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story of love.

Perfect build up of visual and physical, how much was Sophie doing on purpose? Sexual was well described and very erotic.

Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Room for improvment

Great story but needs a sequal or to be a bit longer because being there for 14 days and that was the first 3 means lots of potential left

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it. Please Continue

Love the story. Please continue. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story butt!

Given that the flight took only 3 hours to Spain, I guess you are in the UK. If that is the case, why do you keep saying butt? You must know that is not the British word for bum or arse and usually we only use butt when it is something like butt plug.

Just a detail but an annoying one.

SomeOddThoughtsSomeOddThoughtsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Who says they are from UK?

I never mentioned where they were from :-)

Had I used "Bum" or "Arse", it would probably just confuse some other people.

I apologize that my story isn't as appealing for people from the UK, but I don't want to study the multiple types of written English in existence, to ensure an no one would be confused by a simple word.

I would rather spend the time actually writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

A bit too short so needs another chapter please.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Really a virgin?

The story was a fun little thing and got pretty hot when they were making out. I was just curious about Sophie saying she was a virgin, but Mark didn't run into any resistance when he started fucking her and there wasn't any blood. I understand that young ladies can loose their hymen for reasons other than sexual penetration, but this was never discussed between them. At least Mark was smart enough to use a rubber, so it seems she wasn't on the pill. Here's to... what, another 11 nights of getting to know his sister? Thanks for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very much enjoyed it, hope that there is a follow up for the rest of their time on vacation & possibly back home

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

Directed at the author's comment.

"I don't want to study the multiple types of written English in existence" was about the most ironic thing I've read on this site. I'm absolutely certain that you actually meant to say was that you didn't want to study any English, because it's obvious that you haven't done even that. Poor sentence structure, dangled participles, incorrect verb tenses (I'm fairly certain that, even excluding the quoted dialogue, you actually used all three of the main verb tenses: past, present, and future), sentence fragments, run-on sentences all combined to make a horrible attempt at writing.

You need to hire an editor if you intend to continue. Don't try to find a free editor to torture with the vomit you try to pass off as writing. If you don't know English well enough to write something passable, then hire somebody to do it for you. Otherwise, if you're not willing to learn English, and you're not willing to hire somebody to do it for you, then just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Screw the grammar police, keep writing

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Condom?? This an erotic fantasy, not reality. Also, Sophie never cum. The girl should always cum first or at the same time with him. 2*

Dingodave9Dingodave9over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story very much. I would love to see a follow on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How does one "moan silently?"

dh1415dh14154 months ago

seems like an edited version of a story ive been looking for except shorter and stuff removed,

1 im looking for the guy has another sister who is with her boyfriend and the sibs that share the bed watched the parents having sex through a window

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeOddThoughts@SomeOddThoughts
I had some stories in mind, which I wanted to post here. Although I am sad to see, that there isn't room for different taste with the stories on this website, and people are incredible high maintenance, sadly. Quite a shame, because it removes the joy of writing and sharing t...